BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Boat, ATV, Utility Trailer for Sale
hullygully

thumbup.gif posted on 7-15-2009 at 08:31 PM
Boat, ATV, Utility Trailer for Sale

2001 12-ft. Klamath Aluminum Boat (this is an all-welded, stiff, strong boat), with removable, adjustable launching wheels; removable seat; rod holders; and 15 HP Johnson outboard motor with new gas tank and fuel line.

2001 12-ft. BigTex Utility Trailer fitted with removable custom boat racks (on top) and welded brackets (front – both sides) for the outboard motor; drive-up ramp, locking diamond-plate tool box, and brand new tires.

2002 Yamaha Big Bear 400 ATV, 4X4 on command, oversize Bear Claw tires, with only 1,988 miles. Front / rear gear bags and heavy-duty cover included.

Everything is in good condition, works like it’s supposed to, and is ready to go. Launch your boat from the beach (or ramp) with your ATV – go fishing! This is a great rig for Baja!!

Prefer to sell this as a complete package for $7,000. Give me a call – Mike at 951-300-8862.

Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2009 at 08:51 PM

Talk about good stuff for a Baja adventurer. You must have done your research. That quad is the best one out there IMHO. Smaller frame, lots of power, 4x4, independent suspension. Get stuck and you can just lift it out of the hole. Not gonna happen with a sportsman. I had the 15' Klamath w/ a 40 but for inshore fishing the 12' w/ a 15hp would be perfect! I think that's a fair price too. Now.... where do I send the add bill?:biggrin: No, really I'd have loved that set up years ago before I move down here. Good luck!

[Edited on 7-16-2009 by Russ]

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
heike
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-17-2009 at 05:20 AM

Where are you located??
Thanks
Heike
hullygully

[*] posted on 7-17-2009 at 06:12 AM

I'm located in Aguanga, California, which is about 15 miles east of Temecula on Hwy. 79.
Crusoe
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-17-2009 at 06:25 PM

Wow!!! Super deal!!! All good rigs for Baja!!!.This should sell pronto!!!++C++
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-17-2009 at 06:44 PM

Looks nice. But I checked the individual prices on craigslist in SD for each and it seems a bit high..

looks nice though
hullygully

[*] posted on 7-17-2009 at 09:44 PM

Price is negotiable.....will consider all reasonable offers :spingrin:

[Edited on 7-18-2009 by hullygully]
ElFaro
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-17-2009 at 11:00 PM

Nice set up...the Johnson a 2-stroke or 4-stroke ? - looks like a 2-stroke.

How come your selling everything ?
hullygully

[*] posted on 7-18-2009 at 06:27 AM

You're right...it's a 2-stroke.

This set-up has worked great for us....gets everything you need to where you're going. We tow it behind a truck/camper. The entire rig is very sturdy, plus you can pack in all your other gear with room to spare.

But, you know how it goes, the wife is ready for more creature comforts and has her eyes on a 25-ft power cruiser. So, something has to go to make room. My loss....your gain.
ElFaro
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2009 at 08:08 AM

Hullygully...

In the last picture the outboard is on a stand/dolly. I have a 15 hp Evinrude 2-stroke. Weighs 72 lbs. but would like a dolly to put outboard on and hual around.

Where's a good place to buy that Dolly for the outboard? Thanks...
hullygully

[*] posted on 7-18-2009 at 08:38 AM

You can get them just about any place that sells marine supplies, outboard motors or boats. They come in different sizes depending on outboard weight.
hullygully

[*] posted on 7-19-2009 at 06:30 AM

GVWR of trailer is 3,000 lbs

Yes to your second question.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.