Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15    17  ..  36
Author: Subject: Baja Real Estate advise
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 11:48 AM

Wooosh
I know how major Hugo Torres Chavert made the Gringo Gazzete go out of town and how he stole the Gringo Gazzete papers, he did the same with ABC, but he have never been able to run it out of town and he was stealing the newspapers because ABC was publishing the True Rosarito History, wrote by me and Gringo Gazete was trying the same, inform the American buyer that standing problems exist in Rosarito and that, it is not honest to be selling million dollar homes there, when they are just passing over the land problems.
I can not condone Major Torres for stealing newspapers, because he was trying to hide a problem with his illegal acts and that act make him a known crook, but we all know how crooked he is.
This only make it clear, how far public officials are prepared to go, to maintain this information secret, to allow them to just contue selling on a time bomb.
When he did that, he commited an illegal act and an attack to Mexico´s constitution and he did that, because he is a developer before a Mexican and now a known crook.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Wooosh
I know how major Hugo Torres Chavert made the Gringo Gazzete go out of town and how he stole the Gringo Gazzete papers, he did the same with ABC, but he have never been able to run it out of town and he was stealing the newspapers because ABC was publishing the True Rosarito History, wrote by me and Gringo Gazete was trying the same, inform the American buyer that standing problems exist in Rosarito and that, it is not honest to be selling million dollar homes there, when they are just passing over the land problems.
I can not condone Major Torres for stealing newspapers, because he was trying to hide a problem with his illegal acts and that act make him a known crook, but we all know how crooked he is.
This only make it clear, how far public officials are prepared to go, to maintain this information secret, to allow them to just contue selling on a time bomb.
When he did that, he commited an illegal act and an attack to Mexico´s constitution and he did that, because he is a developer before a Mexican and now a known crook.

1.-ABC is NOT a real newspaper, its circulation is so low that is now a "for rent" newsletter than anybody can rent. It has NO credibility.

2.-Hugo Torres enjoys a far better reputation than ramuma will ever have.

3.-Ramuma keeps claiming he wins cases, judges have ruled on his favor, and or the federal goverment is "ready to arrest his victims or make a ruling in his favor". NOT TRUE AT ALL.

What he is really doing here, just as he has done with his ABC newsletter, is badmouthing his victims, trying to scare business away from his victims, and pressuring them into making a settlement with him. Its just the way he operates. In Rosarito he tried to do that with Hugo Torres and others, and FAILED miserably because those people also had money and political power.

He fairs much better against expats who don't have the money or the will to endure the attack of this psycopath.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 01:10 PM

Jesse the known liar
ABC Estate Newspaper, with whole estate distribution, was mine 50% from 1990 to 2005 when Mrs. Carmen Arreguin died in a car accident and was one of the most read newspapers in Rosarito while I received two journalistic prices for the True Rosarito Story at that time, also because of it, I was nominated as Senate candidate for the 2000 elections and if you were living there, at that time you should have seen my name on the 2000 ballots and that mean, that we had and have credibility and as consequence, you continue to be a known liar.
ABC was started by Blancornelas and later confiscated by the workers union and publicized then and at this very day, by El Mexicano, the most read newspaper in Baja.
Hugo Torres Chavert, has a reputation, but not at all good, just ask the 1000s of merchants that work on the Rosarito beach, or the people who rent horses at the beach, or at the Mercado de Artesanias Benito Juarez or at Mercado Popotla or at El Campito or at Venstiano Carranza town and they will give you the real Rosarito´s people opinion on Hugo Torres Chavert, but I know, you do not know Rosarito´s people, just the people who go to coffee tables at Rosairot Beach Hotel.
Sorry but you are lying again, we won the El Oasis case against the ejido Mazatlan on these legal facts, we won the CFE case against the ejido Mazatlan on the same basis, we won the Castillos del Mar against the Ejido Mazatlan on the National Land basis all the way to the Supreme Court and they have never been able to win over Playa Encantada where they built La Joya del Mar just to be lost in the near future and those are only the big cases.
I won also the case Playa Encantada against the Machado Croswhite in Agrarian Court, then on superior court and that was an historic case that is now a legal precedent.
I have endured in court against the wealthiest people on Baja and against the most politically powerful people, that most of the time are the same people; the Machado estate was backed up by some of the most powerful groups in Baja, Ejido Mazalan has 100s of millions of dollars and have not won a case against me and I think that this fact renew my opinion on you as known liar, but please keep raising good questions.
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 01:48 PM

Machado name sounds familiar. Seems that family once had something to do with the Lopez clan getting kicked out of Campo Lopez after the elder Machado died in the 70's?

As the palapa turns.

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Jesse the known liar
ABC Estate Newspaper, with whole estate distribution, was mine 50% from 1990 to 2005 when Mrs. Carmen Arreguin died in a car accident and was one of the most read newspapers in Rosarito while I received two journalistic prices for the True Rosarito Story at that time, also because of it, I was nominated as Senate candidate for the 2000 elections and if you were living there, at that time you should have seen my name on the 2000 ballots and that mean, that we had and have credibility and as consequence, you continue to be a known liar.

LOL!!! "whole state distribution"? your newsletter doesn't even circulate broadly around Rosarito, much less in other parts of the state. I haven't even seen an ABC newspaper anywhere in Tijuana since decades ago. Your nomination for the senate was also a scam, you ran for an obscure, unknown, local, no chance of winning whatsoever political party created by the corrupt politicians of that time to divide the oposition (a common practice back then), after it did its work, the "political party" dissapeared. People like you who couldn't really be real politicians in real parties, BOUGHT candidacies in order to bolster their resume. THAT!! mr land rat, is the truth.

Hugo Torres Chavert, has a reputation, but not at all good, just ask the 1000s of merchants that work on the Rosarito beach, or the people who rent horses at the beach, or at the Mercado de Artesanias Benito Juarez or at Mercado Popotla or at El Campito or at Venstiano Carranza town and they will give you the real Rosarito´s people opinion on Hugo Torres Chavert, but I know, you do not know Rosarito´s people, just the people who go to coffee tables at Rosairot Beach Hotel.

I know Rosarito very well, and many of its finest citizens currently in goverment. I won't mention names but their opinions of you are not good at all. You are regarded as a sort of remnant of a corrupt past, that did some pretty big business screwing others.

Sorry but you are lying again, we won the El Oasis case against the ejido Mazatlan on these legal facts, we won the CFE case against the ejido Mazatlan on the same basis, we won the Castillos del Mar against the Ejido Mazatlan on the National Land basis all the way to the Supreme Court and they have never been able to win over Playa Encantada where they built La Joya del Mar just to be lost in the near future and those are only the big cases.

Well, they are still there arent they? the only wins you have are in your little head.

I have endured in court against the wealthiest people on Baja and against the most politically powerful people, that most of the time are the same people; the Machado estate was backed up by some of the most powerful groups in Baja, Ejido Mazalan has 100s of millions of dollars and have not won a case against me and I think that this fact renew my opinion on you as known liar, but please keep raising good questions.

I don't doubt this claim, even the most powerful politicians, and the most powerful business people, think twice about crossing a man working for people with ties to organized crime. Too bad your "crew" is mostly gone, you still have the old tricks to keep you in the game, but your no longer under the umbrella of the rulers of the land.

But anyways, i guess i should take the advice of one politician currently in goverment in Rosarito, that knows you very well:

"no le hagas caso a ese viejo loco raton"

Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 04:20 PM

Ramuma53. You mentioned a case you won involving the now defunct El Oasis Hotel in Rosarito Beach. There is currently a new spa-condo development called NAOS going up either on, or directly adjacent to that old El Oasis Hotel site between the Tijuana-Ensenada toll road and the ocean. Nomads who know of the NAOS developers say the project is funded legitimately, is a long term investment to benefit Rosarito and Mexico tourism, and they are building other NAOS hotels around Mexico. These condo units are now for sale. Is there any land title information you would provide to prospective investors at NAOS? You have mentioned several projects by name that do or do not have possible land title defects. If there is a "safe" zone for investing in Rosarito beach condos it would help the Sales Team at NAOS to know they are in it. Every positive bit of information regarding land titles helps buyers make an informed choice of which projects and area to invest in.

[Edited on 3-29-2011 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
lookingandbuying
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
Ramuma53. You mentioned a case you won involving the now defunct El Oasis Hotel in Rosarito Beach.

A well known Arellano Felix money laundering property.

Good evening all,

At this point in this thread we all here FULLY UNDERSTAND and know (I think?) that Jesse (and some others here) believes, knows, is absolutely sure, has many facts that Rumuna53 is a known drug dealer, scum land grabber thief, general bad guy, not to be trusted, your an idiot if you listen to any of his advice, lousy newspaper person that had a mere rag of a newspaper, and a fraud as a Senate candidate when he ran for office, and hangs around narco bad people, still has a crew of drug dealers he hangs with but they are not really connected anymore and are has-beens currently and also Rumuna53 has no respect from any legitimate business or political person in Rosarito etc. RIGHT?

Well at least I get or got it, so far. And, to protect ourselves and our money if and when we do decide to purchase a home in the area we buy a place from a known established Mexican neighborhood that has not had any problems in the past whether it be a rich or poor Mexican neighborhood.

So, I had asked at some point in time what I thought was a simple question that I have not seen a response to, yet. I could have missed the response? So here goes again:

Does there currently exist a problem throughout the Rosarito corridor on homes/properties that have a big problem of who owns what and why because of a National Land title defect issue- Yes________? or No________?

Now, because of the post of Whoosh above I have another question. Does the development called "Naos" have a defect problem with the title as a result of the National Land title problems that have been discussed here over and over and over?? Yes_______? or No________?

And, does ANYONE (besides Rumuna53) known about any good professional in the area that could help a potential buyer that would possibly like to buy a place in the Rosarito corridor? Sorry if I have offended anyone reading this that lives in an area much further south where these issues may or may not apply.

Thank-you for your time. I hope that I have not missed anything or included anything that is wrong or offended anyone by asking the above questions or burdened them in any other way. Lastly, I hope that I have not "assumed" anything or read to much into anything. If I did offend, assume or burden anyone with my statements above or my questions, my apologies up front.

Have a great evening and hope to hear back. :yes::yes::yes:
jenny.navarrette
Banned

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lookingandbuying
Well at least I get or got it, so far. And, to protect ourselves and our money if and when we do decide to purchase a home in the area we buy a place from a known established Mexican neighborhood that has not had any problems in the past whether it be a rich or poor Mexican neighborhood.

So, I had asked at some point in time what I thought was a simple question that I have not seen a response to, yet. I could have missed the response? So here goes again:

Does there currently exist a problem throughout the Rosarito corridor on homes/properties that have a big problem of who owns what and why because of a National Land title defect issue- Yes________? or No________?

I really don't think you get it at all. Jesse told you the answer and you ignored it.

If you retire in a Mexican neighborhood, you can expect to spend your Golden Years listening to very loud music until the wee hours of the morning most of the time.

You can expect everything that is not tied down and half the things that are tied down to disappear.

Every place in Baja and most of the rest of Mexico has a land problem. The land problem is not the BS ramuma is talking about, it is that there is always going to be some scoundrel, like Ramuma, coming out of nowhere trying to steal your land or get more money out of you by causing you untold headaches, making bogus claims, or just generally screwing with you.

There will always be some government bureaucrat coming around with his hand out because he found "something" wrong with some obscure permit, or tramite, car registration, your last FM3, your dog, your water connection, your electricity connection, or finds no record that you paid the taxes on the salaries of the workers who built your home 8 years ago, or disovers that the amount of predial you paid a few years ago was wrong.

It never ends. Never. There is nothing you can do to protect yourself. Absolutely nothing. There are no documents that will protect you. There are no Mexicans who will stand up for you. You are, after all, a Gringo, slightly more worthy of exploitation and domination than a Nahuatl speaking indio.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 09:53 PM

What would prevent President Calderon from simply issuing a "Land Title Reform Act of 2011" that decreed whoever holds the current title to National land is forever the legitimate owner?

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jenny.navarrette
It never ends. Never. There is nothing you can do to protect yourself. Absolutely nothing. There are no documents that will protect you. There are no Mexicans who will stand up for you. You are, after all, a Gringo, slightly more worthy of exploitation and domination than a Nahuatl speaking indio.

But the gringo mice have all the cheese and now know where the mousetraps are placed.
:saint:
Mexico is being dragged into reforms at all levels because of the internet age and YouTube transparency. All investors and 20% of Mexican households now have access to high-speed internet. No one is in the dark any more. The old ways of Mexico have already come to an end, but they have not accepted it yet. Mexico must change or it will get no more cheese from the gringo mice they treat with thinly disguised contempt. For Mexico in 2011... change in inevitable, economic growth is optional.

[Edited on 3-30-2011 by Woooosh]

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-29-2011 at 10:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by lookingandbuying

If you retire in a Mexican neighborhood, you can expect to spend your Golden Years listening to very loud music until the wee hours of the morning most of the time.

What???? theres plenty of middle, upper middle, and wealthy Mexican neighborhoods in Baja. And no, we usually don't have loud music until the wee hours, or lose everything that isn't tied down.:rolleyes:

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-30-2011 at 04:01 AM

Of course, Mexico has more reserves versus debt by percentage than the USA, more people by percentage own their own home and carry less debt, more millionaires than Germany, a better set of core values than the USA and less violent crime than the USA per capita.

But you should list to Jennie/Fulano/Maggie and disregard the facts.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-30-2011 at 04:34 AM

Rafael,

Don't listen to the usual suspect(s) who spew garbage against you. I have yet to see any proof of anything they have put out about you. Continue to march as you have done in providing real estate information to people before they buy in Mexico.

David

jenny.navarrette
Banned

[*] posted on 3-30-2011 at 09:51 AM

Quote:
What???? theres plenty of middle, upper middle, and wealthy Mexican neighborhoods in Baja. And no, we usually don't have loud music until the wee hours, or lose everything that isn't tied down.:rolleyes:

Oh, were your cats tied down? Why don't you save lookingandnotbuying a lot of time and just tell him where the middle and upper middle class Baja neighborhoods are where you don't have to listen to loud music all night? Be sure to list only those neighborhoods where the real estate titles are secure.

Gonna be a very short list.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-30-2011 at 10:29 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Oh, were your cats tied down? Why don't you save lookingandnotbuying a lot of time and just tell him where the middle and upper middle class Baja neighborhoods are where you don't have to listen to loud music all night? Be sure to list only those neighborhoods where the real estate titles are secure.

It is a short list for Rosarito indeed, but with only 100 closed real estate sales in 2010, it doesn't need to be a long one to accommodate the few buyers there are. We spent a few years looking for the right location, not months- years. We have a neighborhood mix of doctors, dentists, professors, retirees from several countries, and narcos trying to blend in. I prefer where we landed to the gossipers and whiners in the ex-pat communities- by far. It does take five or six years for people to acknowledge you down here- even your neighbors. I come from a "good fences make good neighbors" mentality anyhow.

The late night music can be loud some nights, but no one gets much rest living at the beach- north or south of the border. The parties, music and property abuse we endured living in Pacific Beach and Mission Beach (San Diego) was far worse than what we endure here in Rosarito. Neighbors can pretty much suck no matter where you live.

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-30-2011 at 10:46 AM
The perfect spot?

Quote:

You do realize we're talking Mexico here...

Not Shangri-La.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-31-2011 at 09:40 AM

Woooosh
El Oasis was originally sold to El Oasis, by Roberto Ballin De Leon, he acquired it from Moreno y Cia. Suscesores, the Daisy Moreno estate, they do not have a National Land title, but they in the 1990 were being evicted by Ejido Maztlan and they contacted me and my technical team, we did the Ejido Mazatlan basic documents study and found out that they had a virtual execution, their topographical plans were a bad joke and actually had absolutely no land because their expropriation was against the Machado Family that had actually no land at all.
We proved all those facts in Federal court and won the case in favor of El Oasis, later the ruling was confirmed in Supreme Court.
About that property, even if they are still over National land, they only have to regularize by paying the nation and the property will be absolutely clear, so I don´t think the investors have anything to worry about, they have a supreme court ruling backing up their right.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-31-2011 at 09:46 AM

lookingandbuying

I don´t think Jesse the known liar deserve an answer because he does not provide even the smallest prove of what he say is true.

The answer is YES, there are problems that buyers should be aware and developers and people selling units in Rosarito do not want them to know.

The problems have explodes and the tip of the iceberg is Punta Banda, but there are a lot of problems cooking off at this very minute and buyers should not be in the way.

If you buy in a Mexican neighborhood, that doesn’t mean that Mexicans know something that Americans don’t, actually they are more prone to make mistakes than Americans and Mexican communities are also in problematic areas.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

lol.gif posted on 3-31-2011 at 09:53 AM
can't stop the music! the beat goes on!

Quote:
Quote:

just turn off your hearing aids when music gets too loud. are there any nomads young enough to be w/o hearing aids? if you still got your hearing, foam ear plugs are cheap cheap

perhaps you people that hate the noise/proximity/hustle-bustle of communities can find one of those senior housing developments, where they ban kids and all things that might be construed as youthful or fun.
is their a sun city senior community in baja?

[Edited on 3-31-2011 by mtgoat666]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-31-2011 at 10:20 AM

Whoooosh
What would prevent President Calderon from simply issuing a "Land Title Reform Act of 2011" that decreed whoever holds the current title to National land is forever the legitimate owner?
The answer is simple – The Law.
National Land law forbid presidents also to give away land but they can claim a public benefit and do it, the only problem would be to prove the public benefit when you are giving away land to developers who are selling million dollar houses.
The simple solution would be to return the National Land commission and regularize the whole area lot by lot, but National Land law order that no National Land should be sold at less than cadastral value and since Baja Congress gave an extremely high values to the Rosarito Area, the prices to pay the nation would be high, but we don´t see any legal way around.
Sorry for Rosarito but if they had done it in the 1990 era, they would have paid one peso per square meter, now the price is lot bigger, but it is Baja congress act.
To be in a Mexicans owned neighborhood don’t put you in a safe place, because the Mexican neighborhoods have the same problem if their ownership has as foundation, the Machado title or the Ejido Mazatlan that comes from the Machado mistake or from Moreno and cia Sucesores that comes from the Machado also.
I want all of you to observe the ferocity the Rosarito developer’s advocates use to try to convince you to not listening to a problem they cannot deny.
Jesse cannot prove anything he say, he has a ferocity that is almost fanatic and that show a motivation that he does not expose. Jenny is not uncovering her fanatic nature also and is clearly another advocate, but both have something in common; they cannot refute the problem existence and also give contradictory information and false or unsafe advice.
I will keep waiting for anyone to provide legal sound and logic evidence that anything said here does not constitute a problem to prospective buyers.
We should not loose from sight that what we want here is to provide information about a problem that American buyers should not buy in.
To know what place is safe my advice continues to be:
1.- CHECK THAT THE FIRST DOCUMENT IN THE TITLE CHAIN IS A NATIONAL LAND TITLE.
2.- DO NOT BUY FROM MACHADO RIGHTS OR WHEN MACHADO RIGHTS ARE THE BASE FOR PROPERTY.
3.- DO NOT BUY FROM MACHADO LEGAL CONSEQUENCES LIKE EJIDO MAZATLAN.
4.- DO NOT BUY FROM PRESCRIPCIONES OR POSSESSIONS TURNED IN TO PROPERTY ACQUIRED BY TIME, ISSUED BY LOCAL JUDGES.
If you follow those simple instructions, you will be safe, if you don´t, you will have problems, it is like the Art of War instructions, no way around it. It is up to you to understand it.
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15    17  ..  36

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.