Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by latina
Just a recap of the facts and evidence:

still are jut the anonymous rants of a someone alleging criminal activity, but hiding behind alias.

i look forward to jim connolly telling his side of the story -- if there even is a story -- hope that happens here.

Just so you know, latina is a neighboor of mine, and a very respected and decent member of our community. In this particular case, your doubts about her are completely wrong.

Your barking at the wrong tree.

your information is hearsay, not admissable. the allegations are still anonymous, so not worth squat.

"hearsay"? what is this? a court of law? LOL!!!!

latina is NOT a fake, not somebody trying to smear someone, shes a serious, responsible, decent person. I know her, plenty of people in La Paz knows her, so her allegations are NOT anonymous.

Find something better to do with your time.

baronvonbob
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-17-2011 at 01:10 PM

SO ANYWAY WHAT HAS HAPPENED. Not interested in OLD GOATS just curious as to the disposition?
Phil S
Super Nomad

Mood: After 34 years. Still in love w/ my wife

[*] posted on 4-21-2011 at 11:39 AM

Jesse. Since Latina is a neighbor of yours, and hasn't posted for a while, do you have any news as to how they are doing with this case????? I think the success of finding the boat by now is s.o.l. A reward of a minimum of $1,000.00 sure would have gotten the "greased wheels" as was quoted earlier moving. Too much time has lapsed now. Another missing boat. And I'm sure there have been hundreds by now over the years never found????
latina
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2011 at 01:36 PM

Hi Nomads. I am sorry that I have not been keeping those of you that have helped us and shown interest in our problems up to speed and thank you Jesse for your kind words. Since I last posted, the case of our stolen boat and trailer has had more twists and turns than Mex 1. We are trying to get compensated for our property by Jim Connolly, the person we hired to transport our boat and trailer to San Diego and are patiently waiting for his next move. Be assured we have a strategy and I will post again and fill in all the details when we are happy with the conclusion. Thanks again, latina.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2011 at 04:55 PM

@ Latina = still wishing you the BEST of luck in a terrible situation that should never have happened.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
baronvonbob
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2011 at 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by latina
Hi Nomads. I am sorry that I have not been keeping those of you that have helped us and shown interest in our problems up to speed and thank you Jesse for your kind words. Since I last posted, the case of our stolen boat and trailer has had more twists and turns than Mex 1. We are trying to get compensated for our property by Jim Connolly, the person we hired to transport our boat and trailer to San Diego and are patiently waiting for his next move. Be assured we have a strategy and I will post again and fill in all the details when we are happy with the conclusion. Thanks again, latina.

I wish you the best! Your luck can only get better! You cam alwaye sacrifice a goat, use the older one!!!!
Phil S
Super Nomad

Mood: After 34 years. Still in love w/ my wife

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 08:17 AM

I bet Jim Connelly, if he continues in business, and compensates you, will never transport without it being insured, which is what he should have done in the beginning. Especially after taking your money to buy insurance. What a dork. Maybe worse than that. Maybe delusional about what common sense actually means. When one steps beyond reality, one enters the world of fantasy. Mr. Connelly must have felt he was Superman when he decided that he didn't need to insure the 'cargo'. He wasn't going to have a problem. So why not 'pocket' the premium paid to him in trust by his client? Fantasy !!! Now we approach a 'moral' issue. Anyone want to pick it up from here??????
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil S
I bet Jim Connelly, if he continues in business, and compensates you, will never transport without it being insured, which is what he should have done in the beginning. Especially after taking your money to buy insurance. What a dork. Maybe worse than that. Maybe delusional about what common sense actually means. When one steps beyond reality, one enters the world of fantasy. Mr. Connelly must have felt he was Superman when he decided that he didn't need to insure the 'cargo'. He wasn't going to have a problem. So why not 'pocket' the premium paid to him in trust by his client? Fantasy !!! Now we approach a 'moral' issue. Anyone want to pick it up from here??????

If he took the money to insure the boat he IS the insurance company and is responsible. As to moral character....it looks like he has already established that. Anyone who has any business dealings with him after reading these posts is asking for trouble.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

lol.gif posted on 4-22-2011 at 08:41 AM
you asked for it

Quote:
Now we approach a 'moral' issue. Anyone want to pick it up from here??????

the moral issue is that people should not post criminal accusations on the internet hiding behind an anonymous screen name.
when the accuser does not reveal their name, my first conclusion is that the crime did not occur as alleged, and the accuser is probably a biased person just trying to grind an axe.

as of now, i suspect that jim connolly did not lose the boat, and probably never took possession of a boat to transport.

latina's story is fishy.
Sherman

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 09:23 AM

Quote:
Quote:

the moral issue is that people should not post criminal accusations on the internet hiding behind an anonymous screen name.
when the accuser does not reveal their name, my first conclusion is that the crime did not occur as alleged, and the accuser is probably a biased person just trying to grind an axe.

as of now, i suspect that jim connolly did not lose the boat, and probably never took possession of a boat to transport.

latina's story is fishy.

1. (noun) dimwit, nitwit, half-wit, doofus
a stupid incompetent person
Synonyms: nitwit, marooon, doofus, cretin, dimwit, idiot, changeling, retard, imbecile, half-wit

I like doofus.

[Edited on 4-22-2011 by Sherman] I don't know what a "marooon"is. When I edit I see "marooon", which is apropos.

[Edited on 4-22-2011 by Sherman]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 10:10 AM

latina reported a boat and trailer stolen/lost that had been intrusted to a guy named John Connolly. And she's the villain?:?: What sort of twisted logic leads anyone to that conclusion?
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:

latina's story is fishy.

Who cares about your conclusion, some people simply like their privacy and don't want their name all over boards like this, specially when people that have way too much time (like you) are just sitting around waiting to dream up plots that don't exist.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 12:58 PM

Quote:
some people simply like their privacy and don't want their name all over boards like this,

you mean like the accused??

jesse, the accused was tarred and feathered by an anonymous poster. i always support the underdog, the innocent until proven guilty.

i always view anonymous accusations with suspicion, as most are usually false - that's why they are made anonymously.

i never said i don't believe latina, just doubt him or her

[Edited on 4-22-2011 by mtgoat666]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 01:21 PM

soulpatch,:D
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 01:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
some people simply like their privacy and don't want their name all over boards like this,

jesse, the accused was tarred and feathered by an anonymous poster. i always support the underdog, the innocent until proven guilty.

i always view anonymous accusations with suspicion, as most are usually false - that's why they are made anonymously.

"Anonymous: refers to something or someone whose identity is not currently known."

Her identity IS known, just because she doesn't want to reveal it to you, it doesn't mean plenty of nomads, don't know it.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 05:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"Anonymous: refers to something or someone whose identity is not currently known."

Her identity IS known, just because she doesn't want to reveal it to you, it doesn't mean plenty of nomads, don't know it.

cookie:
bs.
latina has posted here about only one thing. her history smells of a spurned one night stand coming here to practice internet retaliation.
if she is so well known, wtf is she known for?
bar fly?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 05:20 PM

Jeeeezo....you guys are running out of "nice" I see. Keep up the good work. :o
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2011 at 05:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

cookie:
bs.
latina has posted here about only one thing. her history smells of a spurned one night stand coming here to practice internet retaliation.
if she is so well known, wtf is she known for?
bar fly?

Dude, take your meds, your too loco.

wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2011 at 07:26 AM

"...when the accuser does not reveal their name, my first conclusion is that the crime did not occur as alleged, and the accuser is probably a biased person just trying to grind an axe."

A little paranoid, narrow minded, negative, biased? You, Dennis and MrBillM should get together and have a negativity fest. For starters you can all fill your glass half empty.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2011 at 07:46 AM

Quote:
Quote:

latina's story is fishy.

Insane conclusion goat.

You say the accuser does not reveal their name......and yet you sit here behind your keyboard accusing someone here of deception in the form of an untruthful statement. You are doing the same thing......what's your full name goat? :lol:

I can think of better formats to smear someone's name other than this little Bajanomad board. Why would anyone write up such a lengthy post on a little known website as this?

Again goat....congratulations on making yourself looking like an ass.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8    10  ..  12

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.