Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: MnM RACE T shirts
willyAirstream
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2014 at 07:58 PM
MnM RACE T shirts

Looking to see how much interest there is in these t shirts, before we commit to an order. T shirts will be white heavy weight 100% cotton normal fit shirts. Sizes available are large, xlarge and xxlarge. If we have more than 12 requests for other sizes, we can do that. Also, if more than 12 people request shirts with out "Mulege" text, this can also be done. Price will be $12 preordered and $15 after Nov. 15th. Shirts would be ready by Nov25th and can be picked up in Mulege at the Mission Water store, next to the Pemex, in town. A limited number of shirts will be for sale at the Off Road Race on Nov. 30th. All payments will be made direct to Mulege en Movimento AC, via Paypal, and 100% of the sales, less shirt and printing costs will go to MnM. We will have the new website up in a few days for more info and contact details. Let me know if you have an interest.

We can not ship these to the USA, but if there is an interest we can have the shirts printed in the USA, via a print on demand, Direct To Garment company and shipped to your door, in the USA. Price will be about $20 per shirt , depending on quanity.

[Edited on 11-20-2014 by willyAirstream]

[Edited on 11-20-2014 by willyAirstream]

bigmike58
Nomad

Mood: Fish on!

[*] posted on 10-26-2014 at 07:36 AM

"100% of the sales, less shirt and printing costs will go to MnM"

What/who is MnM and what are the plans for the money?

(I would assume they are not the same M&M that Gotta Peso invented and named after his sister Marilyn Monroe :)

Shouldn\'t one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check or Sec.8 housing?
........... I had to pass one to earn it for them!

\"I\'ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?\"
willyAirstream
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-26-2014 at 08:22 AM

MnM is short for Mulege en Movimiento AC, which is a non profit grassroots organization dedicated to helping people in need. Money is collected thru donations, dinners, raffles and events. Assistance ranges from providing transportation to La Paz hospitals, paying for surgerys, providing materials to a person whose house burned down ( Beto, whom I`m sure you know). Volunteers range from business owners, doctors, nurses, hospital staff, laborers and others. Do a search here for Mulege en Movimiento and Mulege in Motion for more info and pics of the fire clean up( about 20 people working 8 , 7 hr days) and recently distributing over 500 care packages to flood victims, thanks to a generous donation from Mulege Rotary. We will gave our website up and running this week.

mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 10-26-2014 at 08:50 AM

richard, i'd like an xxl and an xl please...see you in a week or so.

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
Dena

[*] posted on 10-26-2014 at 04:14 PM
Fundraiser tshirts

Richard put us down for two shirts, 1 XL 1 med.
Thanks for doing this! Great idea.
willyAirstream
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-26-2014 at 04:28 PM

Thanks for the orders guys! And you too Tom B. Just a few more and we will make the minimum needed.

cervezafrio

[*] posted on 10-27-2014 at 08:03 AM

Hola Richard Willy Airstream ... great idea with a good cause ... I will take 2 .... one c. clock and one clock ..... will mail in the sizes .... probably one small and one circus tent size .... mulege M. and i cast a similar shadow . ........... we survived and are doing well ..... Viva Mulege
cervezafrio

[*] posted on 10-27-2014 at 10:27 PM

Hola amigos - at this rate of sales activity the MM will able to buy one hamburger for the children. But that might be a good thing. In a few years my one of kind beach wear will be a collectors item worth thousands of hamburgers ... I stop by Mulege before, seemed like a really cool place to hang... or am I delusional?
Sweetwater
Senior Nomad

Mood: chilly today hot tomale

[*] posted on 10-28-2014 at 06:31 PM

I am IN.....

Post up a PayPal or other payment info....por favor.....;D

Everbody\'s preachin\' at me that we all wanna git to heaven, trouble is, nobody wants to die to git there.-BB King
Reality is what does not go away when you stop believing in it. -Philip K Dick
Nothing is worse than active ignorance. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe(1749-1832, German writer, artist and politician)
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I\'ve never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
willyAirstream
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2014 at 06:40 PM

Due to the under whelming response, we will not be selling the Odile T shirts, But Our club shirts ARE Available and the proceeds are as above. Very few mediums, lots of large and EXlarge. $12 usd or 150 pesos. Please note your quantity and size in the notes section of Paypal. Send as a gift to avoid fees. I hope the folks above and the others will order these instead as it is for a great cause.
Paypal angeyero@hotmail.com ( will show as Mulege en Movimiento )

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.