Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10    12  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 05:06 PM

Baja Gringo
I would prefer to remain out of this discussion for now, because there is an ongoing Federal investigation about the facts being discussed here. But as an attention to my friend Eddy, I will make a small contribution of the facts known to be true, I know Eddy was there himself and he is not a liar as far as I know, so I also think the same way he does, so just take his worlds as mine too, Olivia and Mark know I am not afraid of telling it to their faces also, I have done it many times.
Baja gringo, What you know, is where an Internet protocol (IP) is assigned, and it is assigned where it enter the Physical Internet network, when it is dynamic and uploaded to a satellite connection, It goes up the satellite stream in pockets and then down at the Internet Service Provider (ISP) where it is assigned the Dynamic IP, where it enters the physical network; and since my Satellite Service Provider for Buenaventura Hotel is in Tijuana, it is not bizarre you find that. Also, you will find that, if you locate the dynamic IP for my personal computer which is where I am sending this comment from, it will always be in Tijuana. I have a contract for wireless broadband connection with Telcel in Tijuana and that means, that from any place in continental America, it goes through the 3G Cellular networks, all the way to Tijuana and then it enters there to the physical Internet network. So, I may be in any place in the world and as long as I use that connection, the dynamic IP is going to be a Tijuana assigned; so much for you as a spy. But this is just a technical distraction since the main issue is solved, I uphold Eddie’s words as mine and he has my permission to use my Hotel Buenaventura address and connections. Just take it as if I had said it; Is that enough for you?
Please, Eddie has a big mouth but, he seems to feel like he needs to set the record straight, I don’t. Your comments here do not affect me, in any way, I only do it because it is not fair that you keep putting in doubt Eddie’s ideas, just because you don’t believe he is who he is. He is and has my complete support if that is what you wanted to know, he is also not my bodyguard, he is shorter than me, I am the martial arts expert, not him, it would work better the other way around.
Why do we know so much about Olivia’s investigation? Because I have several of my attorneys looking for ways that the law is not violated here. She has done it locally for years, Federal is another sphere and she was caught by several law enforcement organizations with interlocking actions and interest. Also, we have a presidential directive to fight organized crime and nature organizations are starting to act against her.
Why she was caught? She was caught, because she is under a Federal police microscope, for her boat unloading at 3:00 AM since years ago and this is not a secret anyplace anymore. They were unable to catch her last time, but for sure the whole deal was observed by law officials and at that time, it was no longer my say or my friends say anymore, everything else is a consequence.
Why is she so upset about me, because I put a whole system of cameras, even robotic cameras with 250 x zoom and starlight with the stream uploaded to internet instantly and that system has been recording all her movements for months, including all the law officials’ visits after the landings? This data is not in my possession anymore, so don’t get any ideas.
Mark, you try to appear like a hurt husband by unfair attacks on your poor wife. Those accusations have been there for years, and as I remember, you ran from me every time I catch you in my property, not in a rhetoric way, you really run fast. Also, tell us why you are with a lady 20 years older than you, that is by far no longer a beauty even if she was when she was younger and not so much in to drugs, I recognize. Also, many people saw you very happy when she was arrested saying that you were now the owner.
Olivia may be many things, including now a poacher, but she has always been a lady, why are you so afraid that she may make a deal with me? Remember last time when you practically dragged her from my presence, when she told me she wanted a deal? Mark, act like a gentlemen and let the lady off, you are never going to be a millionaire as you dreamed; the lady deserves a fair chance in life, you are making her make life changing mistakes.
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 05:39 PM

not to be a pain but I also use the telcel 3g connection and it says my ip is in mexico city not tijuana and i am in loreto

cnelsoni

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 06:03 PM

Is this the most stimulating post of all time on Bajanomad? The drama, the twists and the turns....the human toll. To Mark and Olivia: Complete support for your efforts to rid our tranquil Baja of bullies like "Mano negro". Setup and hung out to dry does not even begin to discribe this horrific travesty. Honest, friendly, and legitimate Baja business owners....working hard to enjoy the Baja life in peace...being assaulted relentlessly, slandered, defamed. The continued and endless propaganda propagated by Munoz only continues to tighten the noose of public opinion around his neck. The holes in the Munoz allegations and deceptions look like swiss cheese to me! To the Munoz coalition: Please continue your onslaught...great fantasy!
Bajajack
Banned

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 06:13 PM

Well one things for sure, with all the BS being slung around the Mota wont need any more fertilizer for awhile.

\"take what you can, give nothing back!\"

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.\'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

We can have no \"50-50\" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 06:43 PM

Boy, wouldn't you love to be a judge in this case? Seems really weird that someone admits setting up cameras and electronic surveillance equipment with a satellite uplink, and we think that he is also not responsible for having someone walk in with a blue kettle of Turtle soup and then tipping off the Army, sherrif, police, border patrol, boy scouts, and Navy seals for a big bust. How do you say "Planted Evidence" in spanish? Bajagringo, who looks a little seedy in his pictures but in real life seems to have a real sensible head on his shoulders may have hit things right on the head with this deal. Oh well, I have not had this much fun following the twists and turns in this whole thread, since we tried to figure out if the pigs really did eat my little brother.:lol::lol:

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 06:45 PM

Sure glad to see IP tracking software work. Thanks Larry.

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 06:47 PM

Pescador, did they????

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 06:55 PM

I have additional photos that were delivered to me. I am waiting one more to make one posting,

Byron
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 06:56 PM

I think it's Jaba the Hut.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 06:59 PM

That is Senor Rafael Munoz Martinez!

[Edited on 4-19-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

cnelsoni

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 07:08 PM

The more information that we can digest in this drama...the more it become apparent that something is very wrong. Wrong from the very beginning....Please Nomads following this saga...speak up. "I smell a rat" came out on day one. Munoz hiding his identity while promulgating a smear campaign is an underlying theme in this mess. Credibility? One kudo to Mr. Munoz: Of all of the ways to enlist disdain of the gringo community you have concocted the very best....slaughter of innocent little helpless turtles. Congratulations sir. The drugs being unloaded was a good try as well. Congratulations sir. Allegations of cocaine and crack usage...good one! You sir have done a beautiful job of effectively destroying ANY credibility you may have had with the gringo community. Please continue your campaign....it is very entertaining!
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 07:29 PM

Talk about not getting along with your neighbors!

This is incredible. I've never heard anything like it. Even the Chronicle doesn't come up with stuff like this. What's at the bottom of all this? Where is all this hatred coming from? Is this all about land and money?
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 07:33 PM
picture

The picture is of Munoz.

You can tell because he had the hand chopped off when he got caught stealing in the middle east!
Proud of the black glove. Hey when is halloween?

Beware of the glove....look what happened to Mikey Jackson.
cnelsoni

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 07:38 PM

Warren Zevon: Send lawyers, drugs and money. Updated to 2009: Send Profepa, Marineras, y tortugas!
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 09:04 PM

Here are a few photos I received today depicting the players in this unfolding drama. The person in the last photo that was identified as Briana I have no clue what her involvement is. The photo is nevertheless included as it was provided to me by one of the players.

Rafael Munoz Martinez and Eddie

Rafael Munoz Martinez

Burning house Buenaventura

Mark Burbey

Mark Burbey and Olivia Higuera

Olivia Higuera in restaurant

Olivia and Briana

[Edited on 4-19-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 09:55 PM
anonymous phone calls

anonymous phone calls

How great this is suppose to work. Hot tip line to turn in criminals? What happens when it is used the other way and people use it against you as a form of harassment. Or in our case to be set up. Is it a crime to make false charges?

The pesca officials were not to tell us about the anonymous phone call, but they did. The caller reported a blue pot on the stove(not cooking), turtle in an outside trash dumpster and drugs under my computer on the bar. Apparently this anonymous phone tip was not included in the report sagapa officials wrote when Olivia and Bertha were processed Monday night in Loreto. I feel it should have been. At least as evidence of why they were here in the first place, even if it was an anonymous phone calls should have some kind of trace.

I asked an official if the case would/could be in Loreto because Olivia and our cook Bertha were taken to the PGR in Nopolo. It would be much easier for us with our business here and all to attend hearings close to home. He suggested against it because most local cases locally are found guilty. Official suggested a fairer trial would be La Paz.

Munoz has harassed us with reports to the Ministero Publico for years. No one except Munoz has reports against us. Olivia and I were apprehended in Mulege with no warning and taken to the white prison outside Santa Rosalia four years ago. Spent the night! Judge told us he was making a special day for us on Saturday so we could post bail. Munoz's bodyguards claimed we stole a cardboard sign saying this was private property of Munoz. After the testimony was deemed false we were found innocent! Officials from the court said nearly no one is found innocent! How lucky can a guy be? The courts have made us sign as criminals for four years and counting. Other bogus charges by Munoz continue. This kind of harassment is practiced because his title papers are false. File charges for anything in another court and maybe have them give up.

I believe this latest turtle set up is because he has lost or is loosing our 6 year case against him in La Paz. He is not a good looser to say the least.

If you have come by our little beach restaurant and we are not open, we are probably out taking care of some nonsense two title business involving Munoz and his takeover of Buenaventura, Playa Requeson, La Pearla and Playa Armenta.

We are not that upset. We enjoy a good poker game. Bluffing is not required for us. We are in this one until the end. Will be 7 years in August.
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 10:00 PM

As the infamous Rodney said,"can't we all just get along?"

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 10:14 PM

marcus...olivia...be cool...it'll be ok...see ya in a couple weeks

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 11:09 PM

Zevon- lawyers, "guns" and money. That aside, in a certain respect, Isn't Munoz getting way too much attention?
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-18-2009 at 11:36 PM

Yes, but that's a good thang! From a certain perspective::biggrin:

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10    12  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.