Author: Subject: Gary Patton - Updated Jan. 5, 2015
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
EnsenadaDr

They have postponed the search until fall. You may want to ask the question then.

It's a good idea and I'm sure they will consider it.

[Edited on 6-28-2014 by Skipjack Joe]

EXACTLY!!! I thought about including that, but I thought it was too obvious.

IT'S DONE FOR NOW, DOC!!! ACCEPT IT!!!

Besides, what business is it of ours, if they decide to cowboy up?
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 08:27 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Not funny Dennis or Bob!!
Quote:
Originally posted by durrelllrobert
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

why? the mystery remains! where is Gary?

does anyone really think he's going to materialize? the truck is returned, what's left?

I think I saw him on TV this AM in Brazil watching world cup. :bounce:

No, I think that was Ron Sanders who disappeared from here in Nov. 2012.

[Edited on 6-27-2014 by durrelllrobert]

[Edited on 6-27-2014 by durrelllrobert]

Need to fix your quotes. I did not post "does anyone really think he's going to materialize? the truck is returned, what's left?". That was woody. And yes, Ron Sanders did disappear from Punta Banda , never to be heard from again, in Nov. 2012 and IMHO he could very well be in Brasil.

Bob Durrell
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 08:33 AM

from what I understand, money was changed hands with the Rancher and it's the Ranchers duty to continue on with the search. Why hasn't he done it?
Quote:
EnsenadaDr

They have postponed the search until fall. You may want to ask the question then.

EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 08:36 AM

Hook, I promise you, I will read your new forum, Fishermen in Sonora that post in a Baja Forum that like American baseball, I promise!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Quote:
EnsenadaDr

EXACTLY!!! I thought about including that, but I thought it was too obvious.

IT'S DONE FOR NOW, DOC!!! ACCEPT IT!!!

Besides, what business is it of ours, if they decide to cowboy up?
lizard lips
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 08:42 AM

Doc, you have now sent me three u2u's asking about the rancher and the pesos given to him to hire some of the locals to conduct a small search of the area. I will tell you AGAIN and let all know that if there was something to report regarding this it would have been posted. Do I know if the rancher ever started a search or hired anyone in the area? NO-I do not. Now after I have answered your u2u's each and every time PLEASE do not ask me again.

It is what it is Janene. How do I get that through your thick head? Does anyone know how I can answer her more clearly than what I have told her. Please give it a rest Doc!

[Edited on 6-28-2014 by lizard lips]
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 08:53 AM

You told me in a U2U months ago NOT to reveal that you gave the rancher the money from the family and so far I honored that. Now that you have told the board yourself that months back you gave the money to the rancher from the family to hire cowboys, I do think it should have been followed up by you or the family as to why the cowboys weren't hired and why the rancher has held on to the money this whole time. Sorry you don't like my comments Dan.
Quote:
Originally posted by lizard lips
Doc, you have now sent me three u2u's asking about the rancher and the pesos given to him to hire some of the locals to conduct a small search of the area. I will tell you AGAIN and let all know that if there was something to report regarding this it would have been posted. Do I know if the rancher ever started a search or hired anyone in the area? NO-I do not. Now after I have answered your u2u's each and every time PLEASE do not ask me again.

It is what it is Janene. How do I get that through your thick head? Does anyone know how I can answer her more clearly than what I have told her. Please give it a rest Doc!

[Edited on 6-28-2014 by lizard lips]
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 09:12 AM

Isn't it time to back off and just let the family decide what they need to do? It is THEIR loss and frankly, what they do now is no one's business, unless they ask.
lizard lips
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 09:26 AM

Quote:
You told me in a U2U months ago NOT to reveal that you gave the rancher the money from the family and so far I honored that. Now that you have told the board yourself that months back you gave the money to the rancher from the family to hire cowboys, I do think it should have been followed up by you or the family as to why the cowboys weren't hired and why the rancher has held on to the money this whole time. Sorry you don't like my comments Dan.
Quote:
Originally posted by lizard lips

How in the hell do you know that the cowboys weren't hired Janene? And how do you know that the rancher held onto the money for this long? No, I don't like your comments because they make no sense...Dont you think that if one of the "cowboys" found something it would have been posted? Drive it into the ground Doc.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 09:35 AM

This is a free speech board. No amount of abuse or threatening tactics should be used to silence the free speech of another. I have said what I have said. Remember, we are all brothers and sisters of Baja and should love and respect each other. Yes we all try and needle others at time and get responses but it should be done in a loving and caring way. Let's not belittle or malign others in a vicious way. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend and remember that my good thoughts are with all of you. We are only on this precious Earth for a millisecond in the scheme of things so let's not hate.
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 09:36 AM

close this thread.........:!:

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Besides, this is not a FREE speech board --- it is owned and controlled by the Grand Master and therefore, he gets to decide what is allowed.

Please Grand Master --- close it down.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 10:05 AM

Have a wonderful day Diana, yes I forgot to add that PS that there is a censor on the board.
Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Besides, this is not a FREE speech board --- it is owned and controlled by the Grand Master and therefore, he gets to decide what is allowed.

Please Grand Master --- close it down.
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 10:07 AM

Can't someone start a fictitious CSI/medical intrigue post, involving Baja, that will hold Doc over till the fall?

I'd do it, but I am only capable of talking about baseball, fishing and Sonora.......that would be strike three, for me. :biggrin:

Hey, maybe throw a medical angle into the Jailed Marine story? Like, maybe he was served BAD turtle soup in jail? Maybe have cowboys looking for the source of the turtles or something?

Anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 10:16 AM

Sounds pretty creative and funny!! Do they actually serve turtle soup in Mexican jails? Costa Salvaje wouldn't like that too much.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Can't someone start a fictitious CSI/medical intrigue post, involving Baja, that will hold Doc over till the fall?

I'd do it, but I am only capable of talking about baseball, fishing and Sonora.......that would be strike three, for me. :biggrin:

Hey, maybe throw a medical angle into the Jailed Marine story? Like, maybe he was served BAD turtle soup in jail? Maybe have cowboys looking for the source of the turtles or something?

Anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 10:20 AM

Quote:
This is a free speech board. No amount of abuse or threatening tactics should be used to silence the free speech of another. I have said what I have said. Remember, we are all brothers and sisters of Baja and should love and respect each other. Yes we all try and needle others at time and get responses but it should be done in a loving and caring way. Let's not belittle or malign others in a vicious way. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend and remember that my good thoughts are with all of you. We are only on this precious Earth for a millisecond in the scheme of things so let's not hate.

you know, free speech goes both ways. you spout, then people critique your spout. deal with it!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT

It is until the rules of decency are violated. That is what is allowed.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 10:42 AM

Doc , really check out the Marine in jail posts , maybe you can help stop the anger that is there . It should be stopped as the boys are just fighting and nothing good about baja comes from it .

:yes:
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 10:58 AM

Nah, you know that Marine story is a tough one. He clearly violated the rules, and really, why was that guy carrying all those guns and ammunition to begin with? My feeling is that maybe he did miss the US exit, and I have almost done that as many times as I cross the border, or maybe he was trying to impress his girlfriend? In any case I feel bad for the guy and I don't think anyone can prove he clearly intended to bring guns into Mexico.
Quote:
Originally posted by ligui
Doc , really check out the Marine in jail posts , maybe you can help stop the anger that is there . It should be stopped as the boys are just fighting and nothing good about baja comes from it .

:yes:
danaeb
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 12:37 PM

Oh, if only she would:

From Janene's avatar/profile

And Janene, I'll save you the time. I'm having a wonderful day and don't need any blessings.

[Edited on 6-28-2014 by danaeb]

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake every time you repeat it.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-28-2014 at 01:18 PM

You too Danaeb!! I see your mood is groovy, so please have a groovy day!
Quote:
Originally posted by danaeb
Oh, if only she would:

From Janene's avatar/profile

And Janene, I'll save you the time. I'm having a wonderful day and don't need any blessings.

[Edited on 6-28-2014 by danaeb]

[Edited on 6-28-2014 by EnsenadaDr]
 Pages:  1  ..  102    104    106  ..  116

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.