BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  105    107    109  ..  116
Author: Subject: Gary Patton - Updated Jan. 5, 2015
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 08:27 AM

Then if the answer is so simple, why doesn't Dan or the Rancher say so? I was told the money was specifically supposed to be used for a search party. If the question had been answered there would be no need to brainstorm answers as to where it went. The amount specifically as Dan stated to me was "pesos". It didn't sound like a lot of money but again I don't know the amount. I could fully understand the Rancher keeping it for expenses but that is not what is was what it was originally intended for. I guess we will ever know.
Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
Janene,

Consider the payment to the rancher compensation for digging Gary's Toy out of the sand, towing it to the safety of his ranch, and contacting the police in Catavina.
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 08:34 AM

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JZ

It's none of your business crazy lady. Just freaking stop it.

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
I have been asking the question ad nauseum what happened to the searchers..........

Yup!

Definition of AD NAUSEAM. : to a sickening or excessive degree.
JZ
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 08:46 AM

Quote:
Then if the answer is so simple, why doesn't Dan or the Rancher say so?
Quote:
Janene,

Consider the payment to the rancher compensation for digging Gary's Toy out of the sand, towing it to the safety of his ranch, and contacting the police in Catavina.

Because it's none of your business. I've got many U2U saying you've lost your mind and are acting disgraceful in this thread. Is that what you really want to be known for on this board??

[Edited on 6-30-2014 by JZ]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

And...as the late, great Louis Armstrong once said: "There are some people who, if they don't know, you can't tell 'em."

Yep....Ol' Louis said that.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 08:58 AM

They don't owe you an explanation. For you to call the rancher a criminal proves again you haven't a clue.

(please don't bother responding, it's really not necessary or wanted)

Quote:
Then if the answer is so simple, why doesn't Dan or the Rancher say so?
Quote:
Janene,

Terry28
Senior Nomad

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 09:47 AM

please..please...please close this thread..it's over, over ,over,......something about beating a dead horse......

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Terry28
please..please...please close this thread..it's over, over ,over,......something about beating a dead horse......

It's still getting more action than any other thread here. When we quit posting on it, it'll probably go the way of all others to thread heaven...or hell...however one sees it. :biggrin:

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by Terry28

It's still getting more action than any other thread here. When we quit posting on it, it'll probably go the way of all others to thread heaven...or hell...however one sees it. :biggrin:
thread purgatory?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 10:19 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy

thread purgatory?

This thread has been in need of a righteous purge for some time now. :lol:

Kgryfon
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Forget closure. I wish we could invoke cloture.

Haha! This ^^^^
Kgryfon
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 06:55 PM

Maybe this Rancher is the one who spiked the poor deceased girl from Arizona's energy drink with Ecstacy that he bought with the money he stole from Gary's familiy! And I bet the Rancher bought the Ecstacy from that Marine guy before he got busted! And the Marine guy was planning on trading his guns for more drugs to deal up in San Diego and that's why he crossed the border with them! Yep...that's the ticket - explains everything, doesn't it? Oops, except where's Gary...darn Ithought I had it all figured out... :lol::lol::lol:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kgryfon
Maybe this Rancher is the one who spiked the poor deceased girl from Arizona's energy drink with Ecstacy that he bought with the money he stole from Gary's familiy! And I bet the Rancher bought the Ecstacy from that Marine guy before he got busted! And the Marine guy was planning on trading his guns for more drugs to deal up in San Diego and that's why he crossed the border with them! Yep...that's the ticket - explains everything, doesn't it? Oops, except where's Gary...darn Ithought I had it all figured out... :lol::lol::lol:

You got all that figured out without the benefit of skidmark analysis from the underwear. Amazing detective work.

Kgryfon
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2014 at 09:21 PM

Yeah, if I only had the expiration date off the bottle of orange juice I'm sure I could figure out how Gary fits into all of this!
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2014 at 09:25 AM

Quote:
What do you mean Joe you don't agree with me all the time? I thought we were like Ebony and Ivory, living in perfect harmony:biggrin::biggrin: (just referring to the lyrics, not our colors!!)

...ohh,,tell me that we'll still get camping this winter!?? :(:(
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2014 at 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco

....wow,,,yea....just..so..true! :wow::wow::wow:
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2014 at 07:28 PM

.....this thread is sinking like a............oh,waidaminute
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2014 at 02:39 PM

ellow Nomads,
Around end of June, we reported that Gary's car was safely brought back to us by Dave and Sue, Gary's siblings. We took time over the 4th and since then to search as much as possible thru the contents and the car itself, what hadn't been discarded, for any clues to Gary's disappearance, yet we've found nothing. Finding nothing means 1) that there are no indications of wrong-doing, no injury, no blood, nothing to suspect Gary did anything more than leave the vehicle temporarily ( I say that because of everything left so in tact in the car, including the keys). (2)Although a few things are missing (can of coins, water bottles, toolbox, his wallet), there's nothing to suggest foul play. It is almost as if Gary walked away to talk to someone, or enjoy the sunset, with every intention of returning to his car within 30 minutes or so. The fact that he left his camera and keys absolutely suggests he intended to come back, and that he felt the camera would be safer in the car out of the sun than wherever he was going, and if carrying water, he couldn't carry the camera too. Since the car was stuck, he also was probably confident no one would take the car, and because he's so trusting of Mexicans, he did not fear for his valuables either.
Today, there are probably fewer than 2-3 of us in the family that continue to believe that Gary could be alive. I know many of you had given up months ago, and your consideration for our plight has helped us few believers immensely, even with the bantering. I am struggling to find next steps to keep the effort going, and it has been extremely hard with the lack of funds to work with (we are unable to sell the car because we're without the original title and Gary).
But I am working on a few ways to raise funds to keep something going and soon (with much prodding from friends of mine). One is simply a donation page (see plumfund.com and search Gary's name), and the other is to promote Gary's pictures, he has many very good photos (easier to do within the U.S. than in Baja), in exchange for donations to keep our efforts going. Our search will be to confirm Gary is alive more so than to find remains so no combing the desert, to find local people with clues either to what happened to him or even to find him, living and loving life on some beach with a good family perhaps, maybe not far from where his car was found, who knows. I refuse to give up on the easier theory that Gary is gone into the sands of the desert, because I know him and have to feel there is still hope because there is no conclusive evidence to the contrary.
Also, the rancher has not reported finding anything. He's obviously still there but not solely focused on our situation which is why we know we need to do more. Stay vigilant as you have been ...more to come. And thank you all for being there, for me and my son ... and Gary. --Kim
P.S. If I have not said it enough previously, this site has been so invaluable to me, I hope we can keep it going until we can turn it into a new purpose -- not a clue what that will be but I can remain hopeful.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
volcano
Nomad

Mood: always pining to be there

[*] posted on 7-15-2014 at 04:32 PM

suggest fundraising for reward money for lead leading to either finding him alive, or to lead leading to arrest of culprit that ended his life.....volunteer posting of posters via bajanomad
 Pages:  1  ..  105    107    109  ..  116

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.