Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  11    13    15  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-22-2009 at 03:09 PM

Good question. From Oliguacamoles's Own words, or Olivia's or Mark own words here, they accepted and said here that they were going to serve the stew to a group of Ensenada families, now the turtle was planted, make up your mind, because you lies are showing up here Olivia.
Ok you made a big mistake, just accept it; you know it will cost you a lot of money, but I don't think more than that, depending on how good they got you and how hard the Nature organizations press to make an example of you, but you know that usually that do not happen, so just tell the true story.
by the way the black hotel's truck is in Loreto at the mechanic, do you want to check, also all my employees are in the hotel if you want to check also.
I also agree that the people who was waiting to eat the turtles should have been prosecuted and Olivia must know who they are since she was making them a really big favor by warming the turtle stew; you will do that free only for people who are very familiar with you so just ask them to come forward and take the heat from you; if you don't know them, it means that it was for sale :(
Olivia, you are hanging yourself with your own words :)
Also Mark, you threatened my employees yesterday in Mulege at the tire store with killing them like it will happen to me; how is it that you are very brave only with women, why don you threaten me in my face next time you see me instead of runing like like you always do ???????? many people say you are a nice guy, but nice guys do not threaten to kill people, or they do??? let see you next time and you know you will see me.:mad:
roundtuit
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wife's Job

[*] posted on 4-22-2009 at 04:31 PM
SOAPS

How long has GENERAL HOSPITAL been on TV and aren't some of the characters getting pretty OLD !!! Next we have DAYS OF OUR LIVES:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Never learned from a book-Only from mistakes, mine and yours
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2009 at 05:06 PM

I can only hope what Rafael has said is not true with respect to Mark making death threats to his employees and Rafael. That would be very unfortunate. Conversely, Rafael if you are not telling the truth that too is just as unfortunate.

Making a death threat is as we all know serious business and should never be said unless you want to go to jail for a long time. Also, making false statements to police about said death threats will also get you thrown in jail. We all know this but it is good to re-look at what can happen to someone if the above happens.

It’s been my experience that true killers don’t go around advertising they are going to kill someone. If they do they are stupid and get caught. It’s the ones who don’t say anything that one needs to worry about. If any of the above is true whether it be death threats or lies about death threats then cooler heads need to prevail. Let the true and correct evidence fall where it falls in court.

OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2009 at 07:20 PM
FAMILIES AND DEATH THREATS

The man who came in to the restaurant said the party for 20+ persons were his family and friends from the another beach. Three seperate women from different families camping on our beach, not part of the 20+ were witness to this man entering the restaurant with the blue covered pot and bringing it into the kitchen. Testimony will be given by these three women as to what they witnessed.

We are fairly busy during these times with adults and children coming and going throughout the day. We are serving drinks, serving food, people are taking showers, etc. We are just trying to provide a service so people can enjoy themselves here on the bay.

As to me making threats to your employees or you, I will call you a liar. I take this very seriously.

Maybe you should just go to court with your problems. I don't care to fight with you! I just want you to go away.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2009 at 08:15 PM
Allegations of Death threats

I would like to write more on Munoz'zz comments with me threatening him and his employees. This is totally false and a blatant lie. We have nothing to gain with this tactic. We do not act in this manner. People of Mulege I feel could vouch a character reference on me, Olivia and this subject.

Olivia and I just want to live in peace, eat a fish taco and visit with our friends. We have tried to provide services legally and honest to mexicans and all other tourists. We are not greedy people. Munoz moved into our hotel when we were gone six years ago. It has taken part of the fun out of "eating my fish taco".

I feel Rafael Munoz is a desperate man willing to do anything to win. He will say or write anything that would help change the negative opinion of him, and try and tarnish ours. He has a reputation of claiming other Ejido land in similar manner. He has not had very good success. For some reason we were caught in his sights and targeted. I believe it was because Olivia was divorced female and there were structures here. Whatever the reason it has to be settled in court. Olivia has had this in court for over six years and we are going to win. We have struggled through this and our friends and family have suffered with us. It is not fair, but if one knows how to play the legal system it can be grueling. If the perpetrators can get you to leave they might be able to take possession! This is the game we have had to play. It is important because it could happen to anyone.

We have had to live with abusive Munoz tactics for all these years. This turtle thing is just one more. The only threat we have made is him to challenge this Rafael Munoz in court.
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 4-22-2009 at 08:26 PM

What once was an entertaining thread has become extremely boring and a case of he said she said. All parties will keep flaping there jaws and it will just keep going and going. I think the most honorable person and maybe the most truthfull party will put all this he said she said to rest and settle it in court rather than trying to protect their bravado.

As someone once said "silence speaks volumes". As far as I am concerned, the next person who is one of the parties speaks on this forum is the less honorable person.

It should be interesting who speaks first.

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2009 at 08:54 PM

Rafael, Mark and Olivia...Keep it coming in this forum. You will at least have a place to vent until the court date.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-22-2009 at 10:58 PM

Mark, this is not the first time you do it, only most of the times you do it in a situation where there is your word against some one else and you never were brave enough to try it with me, but several times you have done it to women working in the hotel, only this time you did it in town, in front of another people and in front of the tire store employees who were able to confirm that you went to them while changing a tire; I mention it this time because you did it in public in in front of withness in a demostrabe way.
I know, dog that barg don't bite but what boders me is that this NICE GUY who sells sea turtle, do it only to women while always run when confronted with men; you by experience know that you can not fight with me, you went down at the first blow last time you tried to atack us, Juan also put you down when you atacked the mail man but that is no excuse to now do it exclusively with woman.
I own the place with property titles, I have a Hotel, you have only a concession on a 20 mts strip that belong to public property; you violate the law in several ways, who do you think will go?
I have never even bothered your employees, but you know you do it all the time up to the point of going in to my hotel to tell people that you rent a house cheaper, or you will denie it too Mark?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-22-2009 at 11:01 PM

Sorry, but I have no court date, it is only Olivia Against 4 Americans from who she is trying to take their house; since the Ejdio droped their claims against me, I am not a part of the claims; she was claiming that my titles were false and those have already proved true, so I have no court apointment, I won already; sorry I ca not say the same for the 4 Americans.
yes it may be boring, but this board is 11 pages long with a lot of people saying something
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2009 at 11:57 PM

Bat Guano!
Byron
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2009 at 06:43 AM

Tear down the fences!
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2009 at 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
I won already

It doesn´t seem like it.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2009 at 09:01 PM

So what is the bottom line Rafael, Mark and Olivia? What does each side want to end the feud between you guys? Please line it out in order of priority.

Also if the cahuama stew was not made by Olivia and Mark then someone did bring it in as they allege. Rafael if you did not do it but know who did bring the cahuama stew as alleged will you do the right thing and make that anonymous call to the federal jurisdiction investigating the incident and let them know who the culprits are?

May you guys resolve this in a peaceful manner.

Marla Daily
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2009 at 05:03 PM

Off topic: Any thread have more hits than this in such a short time?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2009 at 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Marla Daily
Off topic: Any thread have more hits than this in such a short time?

Top 5 most viewed topics:
Tropical Storm John (64870)
The loss of JR, our good friend (51314)
Duane Curtis; Playa Armenta killing - WAS: Crime in Mulege... (38533)
mulege status - just got this (33393)
Henrietta (28642)
Byron
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2009 at 08:00 PM

When does the next episode of " As Mulege Turns " debut ? Maybe someone should drive down there to make sure there hasn't been a shoot out at the OK corral .
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-25-2009 at 10:50 AM

ELINVEST8
1.- Olivia and Mark quit bringing and selling drugs to Buenaventura beach
2.- She and Mark quit acting like gangsters
3.- Let the District Atorney solve all the claims for good or bad, do not brive them.
4.- Quit bothering the Americans about their houses in Agrarian Court.
5.- Just stay in Federal Zone, do not invade my property
6.- One extra sorry DO NOT HARM AMIMALS.

Are those so difficult???? I think they are.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-25-2009 at 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
So what is the bottom line Rafael, Mark and Olivia? What does each side want to end the feud between you guys? Please line it out in order of priority.

Also if the cahuama stew was not made by Olivia and Mark then someone did bring it in as they allege. Rafael if you did not do it but know who did bring the cahuama stew as alleged will you do the right thing and make that anonymous call to the federal jurisdiction investigating the incident and let them know who the culprits are?

May you guys resolve this in a peaceful manner.

Number One: Finish court in La Paz. Respect what the court awards. We win...Munoz respects us....Munoz wins I respect him.
Number Two: Respect our human rights.
Number Three: Quit charging for the use of our Federal Concession
Number Four: Stop writing lies. Stop bogus Ministeral Publico reports against us. Stop presenting false papers.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 4-25-2009 at 12:04 PM

When its over,it won't be over because they will then be fighting over the movie rights. THAT'S where the money is.

[Edited on 4-25-2009 by comitan]

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-25-2009 at 12:11 PM

Rafael:

1. What proof do you have that Olivia and Mark are bringing and selling drugs at Buenaventura beach?
2. When you say quit acting like gangsters will you please expound upon that? How are Olivia and Mark acting like gangsters?
3. When you say that Olivia and Mark should let the District Attorney solve the legal claims for or against them and not bribe the DA. Do you have evidence that they have bribed the DA’s office or are about to bribe the DA’s office.
4. Do Olivia and Mark have a legal claim with respect to the Americans regarding their homes in Agrarian Court? Explain your thoughts.
5. When you say to Olivia and Mark to stay in the Federal Zone and not invade your property. How do they invade your property?
6. To your personal knowledge with your own eyes have you ever seen either Olivia or Mark harm any animals?

Olivia and Mark:

1. What is pending in court in La Paz?
2. When you say respect human rights please be a little more specific. Which human rights is Rafael guilty of violating?
3. What proof/evidence do you have to show that Rafael is charging for the use of your Federal Concession?
4. What lies is Rafael writing about you?
5. Please expound on your assertion that Rafael is filing fictitious Ministerial Publico reports against you. What were they?
6. Which false paper do you refer to?

Pages:  1  ..  11    13    15  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.