Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  12    14    16  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
bajabillybob
Banned

[*] posted on 4-26-2009 at 06:12 AM

The only positive story that I see here is that both of these parties are so busy screwing each other that they can not screw any gringos in the meantime.
I say keep at each other as it is entertaining as hell.

Bill
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 12:30 AM

ELINVEST8
1.- We have seen the boats unloadings at 3 AM and I mean law enforcement officers and me but soon she will se about that.
2.- Friday, Mark did not let Mr. Thad Braxton put his boat in the water because he was going to give two mexicans a ride, he threatend my life and his with 2 more witnesses and the formal complain will be presented to the district attorney tomorrow, Wednesday he threatened 2 of my employees in Mulege in front of other people; is that acting as a gangster enough.
3.- Because we have 8 formal complains against Olivia and Mark for robery, robery with violence, lying to judicial authorities, damages and she has one from Jimmy Rusell for wounds with intent to kill and the complains have been lost several times, never acte upon or sent to the judge with obvious flaws to be rejected; the Estate District attorney is under invesigation at this time for those flaws that are allowing Olivia and Mark to be free.
4.- The houses are in my property and at this time my prpperty is beyond doubt thanks to her, not in Federal Zone.
5.- She on a daily basis, croses over my property with her verhicles, use my property and do not attend warnings no to use my property; if you try to stop her, she will attack you with violence, that is why she have so many formal complains; she try to build a house over my property and there is a formal complain for that too, we stoped them.
6.- Yes, Mark killed a pig on a very sadistic way with a knife, the pig was like a pet for everybody, he killed one of our dogs ith a shovel in front of several people and there are morebut not to my personal experience.

1.- Her claim for rent on American people living IN MY PROPERTY, when the Ejido dropped its claims because it was proved that my property is NOT EJIDO LAND and Olivia's contract is one mile north of my property.
4.0 you can see El Sudcaliforniano, she has published 8 columns first page 7 times lies against me that were proved false by the authorities.
6.- The property title was proved true by the Federal Police and the federal judge, if it had not hapened that way, I would be in jail at this time, there is no open investigation against me for that, all the charges proved false; she has acused me of taking the property from her but her charges have been dropped because I have proved to be the legal owner while she only has a private contract with the ejido for a piece of land 1 mile north of mine.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
ELINVEST8
1.- We have seen the boats unloadings at 3 AM and I mean law enforcement officers and me but soon she will se about that.
2.- Friday, Mark did not let Mr. Thad Braxton put his boat in the water because he was going to give two mexicans a ride, he threatend my life and his with 2 more witnesses and the formal complain will be presented to the district attorney tomorrow, Wednesday he threatened 2 of my employees in Mulege in front of other people; is that acting as a gangster enough.
3.- Because we have 8 formal complains against Olivia and Mark for robery, robery with violence, lying to judicial authorities, damages and she has one from Jimmy Rusell for wounds with intent to kill and the complains have been lost several times, never acte upon or sent to the judge with obvious flaws to be rejected; the Estate District attorney is under invesigation at this time for those flaws that are allowing Olivia and Mark to be free.
4.- The houses are in my property and at this time my prpperty is beyond doubt thanks to her, not in Federal Zone.
5.- She on a daily basis, croses over my property with her verhicles, use my property and do not attend warnings no to use my property; if you try to stop her, she will attack you with violence, that is why she have so many formal complains; she try to build a house over my property and there is a formal complain for that too, we stoped them.
6.- Yes, Mark killed a pig on a very sadistic way with a knife, the pig was like a pet for everybody, he killed one of our dogs ith a shovel in front of several people and there are morebut not to my personal experience.

1.- Her claim for rent on American people living IN MY PROPERTY, when the Ejido dropped its claims because it was proved that my property is NOT EJIDO LAND and Olivia's contract is one mile north of my property.
4.0 you can see El Sudcaliforniano, she has published 8 columns first page 7 times lies against me that were proved false by the authorities.
6.- The property title was proved true by the Federal Police and the federal judge, if it had not hapened that way, I would be in jail at this time, there is no open investigation against me for that, all the charges proved false; she has acused me of taking the property from her but her charges have been dropped because I have proved to be the legal owner while she only has a private contract with the ejido for a piece of land 1 mile north of mine.

1. Total lie!
2. I never threatened anyones life. I did ask two men that worked for Munoz who fenced off our store to please leave. I asked them for respect and they agreed.
3. All complaints are from Munoz. The latest last friday was for destruction of Mexican homes on Requeson. Munoz in the black truck and employees went to Playa Requeson and Playa La Perla with sledge hammers and destroyed these structures. Then Munoz goes to the Ministeral Publico and reports that Olivia and Mark did this. Total lie!
4. Munoz has no property. Shows two false titles confirmed by Mexico City. Numers exist but not for here. One number 51829 is for Veracruz, the other 432949 is for Puebla.
5. Total lie.
6. Total lie.

1. Yes, we have all in court. Munoz you forgot to mention that you are included in these cases.
4.0 If you want to believe this you can.It is just public opinion.
6. Total lie.

We are not willing to go on like this. How do you respond to one lie after another? We are nearing the end of our court battle with this situation. We feel confident about our situation. Apparently Rafael Munoz Martinez does not.
If Rafael Munoz is close to being right with his claims....all the power to him. He should take all of his evidence and present it in the court of law, not false public allegations. I ask of Rafael Munoz to leave us alone and respect the courts decisions of this matter.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 11:31 AM

I do not make any judgments against any of you Rafael, Olivia Mark because I do not know you nor do I know who is telling the truth. It is evident that this bad blood between you guys goes back a longtime. I sincerely hope that whichever of you are in the right prevails over the one who is not. If in fact lives were threatened as alleged and “truthful witnesses” heard them being made then it should be reported to the proper authorities. That is one act that cannot be tolerated. I want to reiterate that I sincerely hope the just person in these matters are successful in their quest for justice and can only hope that once a judgment is rendered the other respects it as law.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 12:05 PM

Rafael, Olivia, Mark,
Life is too short to spend your time all tied up in knots over money and property. Y'all need to get a mediator and resolve the issues, and get on with life.
You guys are all certifiably nuts to be arguing this via an internet forum.

[Edited on 4-27-2009 by mtgoat666]
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 02:44 PM

What about the turtles?

I guess they're on the back burner for now.

<groan>
baitcast
Super Nomad

Mood: good

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 02:57 PM

:lol::lol::lol: Ya what about the turtles.
Rob
roundtuit
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wife's Job

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 03:16 PM

What Turtles??? Oh yea that is what this thread was about I think, maybe not who knows !!! Mcoys and who ??? AS The World Turns So Do The Days Of Our Lives
:?::?::?::?::?::?:

Never learned from a book-Only from mistakes, mine and yours
24baja
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wishing we were in BOLA

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 03:53 PM

Okay.....Stop already!
Bajajack
Banned

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 04:01 PM

From the way it sounds the Greed factor has gotten to all involved and probably all are equally guilty.:rolleyes:

\"take what you can, give nothing back!\"

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.\'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

We can have no \"50-50\" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 06:56 PM

boring

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 11:54 PM

You are certainly right, those acts are being denounced to the proper authorities, but there the problem arises, she buy them.
Today she invaded my property again, she is trying to build with heavy equipment over Federal one even if that is forbiden by law, I will send you soon photos of these acts.
My friends, the poor turtles are being forgoten by the authorities but not for long since I know paper is flying from one office to the other, soon those will reach Olivia and maybe the turtles will be vindicated and their sacrifice will serve to save some others.
Well from now on I will just report new acts of vandalism by Olivia with proff.
Why I do it? why do you think?, if she can commit any crime and not be prosecuted, the only defense is making it public, don't you agree?
it is simple.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-27-2009 at 11:58 PM

will any of you ask Mark an American how is it possible that he can deny the use of a ramp in a federal public property to a couple of Mexicans?
I told you, just let them talk and they will hang themselves.
What do you think you will feel if a Mexican denied the use of an American beach to Americans? just think.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2009 at 12:42 AM

OK, so we have and American lady who was married to a Mexican guy who suddenly became rich and bought a lot of land. Then the Mexican guy is gone and the Mexican lady marries an American guy. Now we have a new Mexican guy obviously fighting hard to get the property, wich he wouldnt be fighting for if he didnt really feel he own at least a part of it.

Translation:

Lets stay the hell out of this!!!

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2009 at 01:26 AM

"What do you think you will feel if a Mexican denied the use of an American beach to Americans? just think."

So Jesse is wrong? They(Mark & Olivia) are Americans? I'm confused.

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-28-2009 at 01:36 AM

I'll bet ther is at least 1 rico mexicano here Mexifornia with a "private" beach. There sure is plenty of americanos that do!
And that's illegal also.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 4-28-2009 at 08:28 AM

It is no different in the USA, Mexico or anywhere else in the world for that matter. He who has the dough makes his own rules...

OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2009 at 08:36 AM
Ramp

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
will any of you ask Mark an American how is it possible that he can deny the use of a ramp in a federal public property to a couple of Mexicans?
I told you, just let them talk and they will hang themselves.
What do you think you will feel if a Mexican denied the use of an American beach to Americans? just think.

Anyone can launch on the beach. We pay a concession for the boat ramp.
These two Mexican guys were not treated badly by me. We talked and I asked for their respect please. They did or do work for Munoz. They fenced barbed wire around our place. At the time we asked them to please don't do this. They did anyway saying the guy with the black hand had ordered them to put the barbed wire. We prefer for them to keep their distance until this is over. Thad was a witness.

I feel the fence was a ploy for us to try and take down.

Munoz you seem to be very desperate person. Don't get mad, take it to court.
24baja
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wishing we were in BOLA

[*] posted on 4-28-2009 at 09:53 AM

wow! who needs TV soap operas! Just read this thread. I'm done.
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2009 at 10:34 AM

In mexico, if you have a concession, and then build a ramp on that concession, then you have the right to control that ramp either through charging or permitting use. If the concession dies, or terminates, then the ramp is federal property and would be a free use ramp until such time as someone took out another concession.

[Edited on 4-28-2009 by Pescador]

Pages:  1  ..  12    14    16  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.