Pages:  1  ..  14    16    18  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 08:18 PM
Dennis

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
gosh darn...........don't you have a job or something else to do?

Have you ever passed a Mexican driver?

It's kinda exactly like that. :rolleyes:

Byron
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 08:58 PM

He has a job and he's working very hard at it. Getting rid of Olivia and Mark and trying to win over public opinion!
fishingmako
Nomad

Mood: always up

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 09:30 PM

I really like the posts, It has become a real story book, I have learned a lot on watching and reading this, right or wrong, that is for you to look up and do your own research, if you read closely you can see Laws being set forward by both parties good and bad, that are not the real world laws, some may be or not, so I read and do my own research amazing the outcome.

I suggest those that keep saying boring, soap, get a life, I suggest you don't read it, by pass it, that is real easy, just don't peek.

Keep it coming I love it.
Alan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Alan
Then you found a general problem that need to be corrected, one thing is what people do and other what the law says and we should do what the law says not what people do wrong.
Also there is a big diference between charging for services rendered and other control and forbid the use of public property to any person; is like if a bus driver just because he don't like you could forbid you boarding that bus.
The law says that public property is for public use and not concesionable; when there is a public option you can build a private marina and you can charge for the marina services, the actual act of puting a boat in the water by your own means must not be charged.
Of course we know that in a lot of places where there are a lot of marinas, people control the access to the property and that way they control the access to the marina, but you have to own the land and build the marina; here we are talking about a federal concession to be used as movable sales point, not with fixed structures only and even if you are allowed to use it that way, you can not forbid the use of public property.
Mayve if you know the law you can defend yourself when those guys charge you for something they should not.
Another fact is that in private marinas, the Federal Zone is only 3 mts. and those 3 mts. are public property and should have public access.
If you take a moment to review her post she stated they are welcome to launch on the beach.

I don't feel a need to protect myself from someone that charges for the use of a ramp that they paid to construct and continue to maintain. Those fees are what make these conveniences available to me. Without them I would need a much smaller boat that I could launch across a beach.

[Edited on 4-30-2009 by Alan]

In Memory of E-57
soulpatch
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 09:59 PM

This all takes me back to my mantra of I won't invest more in Mexico than I can afford to walk away from without ever looking back.
I love it but it ain't my country and I don't have the money to buy the law.

fishingmako
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-29-2009 at 11:06 PM

YEA MAN
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 05:22 AM

I am not taking sides as I do not know the truth. This is real life drama happening right now in a small place in Baja California between two Mexican Citizens and an American Citizen living in Baja California. I for one find it fascination to see what disputes crop up in Mexico between landowners. I think each of these three people have a right to come in here and voice their opinion or state their claim as long as Baja Nomad allows it to continue. I do not feel that any of us should demonize any one of them because none of us knows who is speaking the truth. I don’t care how well you think you know the players. I think that is fair to say. This is a good forum for them to come in and vent instead of having a blood feud. And no I have not forgotten about those sea turtles. I still want the vile and despicable turtle torturing Scum-bag including their accomplices to be duly prosecuted for their role in the turtle’s demise. Let the evidence and eyewitness testimony go where it goes and may the guilty parties suffer the severest of consequences. With respect to the land dispute I am sure it will be ironed out in court. Once it is I can only hope that the other respects the court’s decision.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 11:53 AM

Don’t worry people
We know that there are pranks who just comment because they don’t have the intelligence to make a useful contribution and say “YEA MAN” or I don't believe, but see how many people read this board, it’s over 3000 and that means that a lot of people read and think and don't say a word because they have their brains connected to their mouths or fingers if you like.
Here we own them respect and try to say the true facts and if anybody need more specifics, I can copy the Law articles and put them here; also you don’t need to buy the law, you can find the Mexican law in internet.
Also, some of you are right, since I have been publishing the threats Mark make continually, he have not done it again, so being in the spot is actually preventing a real problem; also a lot of what Oliguacamole have said here have been noticed by the authorities confirming that they did what they did to the sea turtles, because they were claiming now that it was fish stew. Then I think that the bloody shells caught in their possession, were fish bloody shells.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 12:16 PM

Quote:
gosh darn...........don't you have a job or something else to do?

Exactly.

It's Olivia this and Olivia that! On and on .... It just doesn't stop.

Go whine somewhere else, ramuma!
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 12:20 PM

Folks,
What if Ramunna is right?

Sometimes the "Bad Guy" is right...

This issue is not a personality/ "I know them" poll, so let the info flow and appreciate the logic presented by Elinvest:light:

Don't believe everything you think....
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 12:30 PM

I don't know David. Continually calling someone murderers or drug dealers and law breakers seems a tad more than just "venting".:(

It is viscious inuendo and nothing more.

I doubt they would speak like this in a court of law.

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 12:38 PM

It's no longer a question of who's right or wrong. It's the endless badmouthing. Let them settle their differences in court rather than sling mud on one another here for 10 straight days. We will never have the facts so this is all pointless.

"You only fight with women"
"You ran when I approached you"
"Everyone in town knows what a scoundrel you are"

What does any of this have to do with the issue? I don't even know what the issue is any longer.

The whole thread belongs off topic.
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 12:39 PM

I can't take anymore! I'm going to go and eat a turtle!
See what you did now!:)

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

fishingmako
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 01:20 PM

Like I said before, Please! stay off of this thread if you don't like what is being said, there are those of us that like it, so why do you keep coming on here?
I realize the COURTS should be the place to take care of all matters involved, on the other hand I like the DRAMA.
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 01:35 PM

That's going to cost you two turtles!
And if you're not careful I will go to BOC and eat the fins off that whale shark!

[Edited on 4-30-2009 by fishbuck]

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 01:58 PM
DRAMA

Board rules state:

You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.

defamatory: harmful and often untrue; tending to discredit or malign.

Fishingmako, your right for the pleasure you seek has boundaries. And this thread overstepped them a long time ago.

Click on the hyperlink at the very top. The Off topic forum is for such pleasure seekers.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 02:17 PM

Not too flattering to the Nomad community that what got our interest to begin with was a legitimate call for attention to a severe crime against nature and turned into an audience at a school yard fist fight.

[Edited on 4-30-2009 by DENNIS]
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 02:22 PM

I just have to say that this thread is an excellent example of why not to buy beach front property!! All potential buyers should take a close look at this thread especially non-Mexicans. Thank you participants for this ammo that strengthens our case against coastal over-development. One important lesson is if they want your land (if you are Mexican or non Mexican) they'll do just about anything to get it!

http://www.ecoalianzaloreto.org

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 02:38 PM
Hyperbole

Quote:
Not too flattering to the Nomad community that what got our interest to begin with was a legitimate call for attention to a severe crime against nature and turned into an audience at a school yard fist fight.

Love Canal was a severe crime against nature. So was Chernobyl.

Someone killed, cooked and ate a turtle.

The horror. :rolleyes:

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 02:45 PM

So how about them Dodgers???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pages:  1  ..  14    16    18  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.