Pages:  1  ..  15    17    19  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 03:52 PM

Here I sit on my ranch in Nebraska.
Wish I were back in the baja.
This is what I glean from all this.
Mike George and Roberto and Franca Meloni build the hotel on rented property from the edijo.
Later Oliva divorced Mike and she took over the hotel operations.
Munoz filed as a squatter in court, found a sympathetic judge and got a clouded or illegal title.
He took the land from the edijo.
They did not fight for the land at that time.
Maybe they will later.
Munoz paid nothing for the hotel.
Munoz kicked Olivia out of the hotel operations.
Now, Munoz wants the concession in front of the hotel to increase the value of the property.
He could have a buyer right now that wants both.
By showing the concession is being used for illegal operations
Munoz believes that the government will not renew or continue to grant Olivia’s concession.
Turtles were killed and cooked to set up the restaurant.
Without someone saying they paid for and ate turtle soup in the restaurant how was it for sale?
Who is really the criminal?
Oliva was probably set up.
A true judge will see through this scam.
Munoz says he pays $850k US Dollars a year in taxes for the hotel and his property.
That is about $2300 US Dollars a day in taxes.
He would need to fill all rooms every night and
get $100 a night per room just to pay for the taxes.
I wonder where the extra money is coming from to operate the hotel
since they only charge about $50 US Dollars a night for a room.
His hotel puts a lot of sewer water in the ocean.
I wonder what his septic system does with all the black water?
What other sea life is killed?
Who is the criminal?
Looking at google pictures of the hotel I wonder if the hotel is actually in the federal zone.
Looks pretty close.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by flyfishinPam
One important lesson is if they want your land (if you are Mexican or non Mexican) they'll do just about anything to get it!

Nobody could have said it better. Mexico is the land of predators. Thanks Pam.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Mexico is the land of predators. Thanks Pam.

Mainly crooked gringo developer predators.:no::biggrin:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
Don Alley
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 04:36 PM

There have been beachfront problems near Loreto, too. Someone in Juncalito rented a place from an individual, but it turned out to be Ejido land. Adios! And a couple near Ligui lost their place. Seems they were renting it from the Ejido, but the "real" (?) owner showed up and gave them the boot. Some guy named... uh... Munoz, I think.

flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 06:12 PM

it was Rafael Munoz I remember reading it in the sudcaliforniano

cnelsoni

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 06:41 PM

Mr Munoz, I would like your response to the post by Kat54 on this page. Is it true that it was not your money that built the hotel? Is it true that the hotel was built on ejido land? It is difficult to believe that the ejido could lose land to a squatter through the Mexican court system. If you are an astute businessman and attorney, why did you grant Olivia power of attorney to the hotel property? Has Profepa inspected your septic system recently? If you could please also, sir, outline your involement in the beach closures on Armenta and La Perla. I am sure you made a typo mistake with your claim on taxes paid yearly....would you care to correct the amount before us all? Your comments will help those following this thread to gain a better understanding of your position and would be greatly appreciated.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 06:44 PM

Yeah....I'm sure he'll be doing all that for ...uh...who are you?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 07:00 PM

KAT54
You are not telling the true facts:
Roberto and Franca Meloni built the hotel under contract with me from the start leasing the land, they hired Oliva as a manager and then fired her because she was not giving them clear accounting.
Roberto and Franca sold to me what they had invested in a formal way and I have a notary public document signed by Olivia saying that Olivia did not put up any money and nothing in the hotel belongs to her.
Olivia when she has power of attorney, was asked to solicit the Federal Zone for the hotel and paid by the hotel, she paid it from the hotel but did it on her own name.
So if you lied about this it serves no purpose to answer your last comments but just so you know to who you are talking:
I was a candidate for the National senate in the 2000 elections, I own 50% of the shares of the Newspaper ABC in Baja California where I use to write “La Verdadera Historia de Rosarito” serie that won me several journalistic awards, I started the workers party in Rosarito beach and won a councilman seat the first elections, created the small land owners association in Rosarito beach, I build hovercrafts in La Paz, I have a industrial shop in Tijuana serving Maquiladoras and the smallest of my business is actually the hotel and the smallest of my land lots is that one. I served the Mexican Army as security consultant, the Mexican congress as security consultant for several congressmen.
For character reference: I started teaching Martial Arts classes in the National Army when I was 17 years old, I don’t even smoke and am against drugs all the way, use, selling or transporting them to the USA.
Then if you know so much about Olivia and Mike Jorge you must have known about what they were bringing from Mainland Mexico in their airplane, they were going back en Forth to Sinaloa and bringing 50 or more boxes filled with some dried plant stuff for exporting to the USA, she is the local Mafia chief relative and 2 of her brothers were killed in drug wars in Mexicali, where she used to work as a humble employee for the Electric company before coming to Mulege.
Now that I know that you like to cont and know where I earn my money, please explain how is it possible that from a small restaurant, they bought an airplane to go back and forth to Sinaloa, they are not from there, you know. Also, how is it possible that a restaurant that barely has one or two customer a day, has 4 employees, run a big 50 KW generator 4 gallons of fuel oil an hour for 24 hours, 365 days a year, buy the owners boats, several pickups, a bus and several cars every year, pay for constant trips to La Paz and Tijuana and on top of that pay for a Federal Concession; well the numbers just don’t add up, but *** must be one of their customers I think.
My hotel when full all summer, generates about $2000 dollars a day and we still have to save on diesel; the whole hotel is run by 3 employees including restaurant and bar.
Almost every week now the army is raiding their restaurant hoping to catch them in the act of unloading something; they must know something to do that.
The true is that they are narcs, they supply all the beaches around, we have caught Mark bringing the stuff to the people on other beaches like Requeson; they also supply the local small sellers, who get the order, run to her restaurant and bring the order to the guy in the beach; all this is documented and in the police hands.
Now that you know from where they get their money, and how I get mine, please with honesty if you have some, what would you do if you had a Narc supplier next door, from your house you were able to see how they unload boats at 3 Am in the morning every 3 weeks, next day all kinds of policemen came to collect for 2 minutes; see the cars coming to the restaurant for 2 minutes visits and come out full speed; the army runs all over the place with rifles in hand trying to catch them every week, the narcs threaten every one of your employees even women, invade your property every time they want; having 8 criminal procedures, the local police just keep losing the prosecution papers, in fact letting her commit any crime she want without fear of prosecution?????? What would you do?????

[Edited on 5-1-2009 by BajaNomad]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 07:05 PM

Do you believe everything that Sudcaliforniano say?????
I do not own any other property, nor in Loreto or Santa Rosalia; hope I own all those places they are saying I am getting, but no, I only have Buenaventura 1000 Has. lot, my other properties are in Rosarito Beach and La Paz and Los Cabos, so don't believe what Olivia say in that newspaper.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 07:32 PM

Cnelsoni
You are right, it is impossible for an Ejido, to lose property to a squatter and do you know why? Because they have their own court, Agrarian Court, where the judge is their attorney, if the judge forgets to offer a legal proof for them, proof they did not offer themselves or asked for, the whole procedure goes back to offering that proof and start again, it is called “Suplencia de la queja” it means that the judge must offer every possible proof in the Ejido benefit, but if you as a private proprietor, forgets to offer any proof, you are gone; they also have no time limitations but you do have them; when they give you a period to offer proof, Saturdays and Sundays count but not to them; they consider them as children and that is why it is almost immposible to win against an Ejido, almost because I did.
The Ejido La Purisima who rented some lot to Olivia, backed her up in Agrarian Court against me and asked for my property title to be void, believing Olivia and some of her friends and of course El Sudcaliforniano, that my title was false, but, after every proof there is, was offered by me and verified by the Federal Police and Federal judge, they found my Private property Title legal; also the “Reforma Agraria” informed the judge, that during my Title procedure, the Ejido had signed and sealed a document, agreeing to my boundaries, showing the official paper signed and sealed by them and as a consequence, the Ejido dropped their claims against me; I am not fighting the Ejido any more in court and since Olivia belong to the Ejido and it was proved that I am not in Ejido Land, she has no case against me; also and you can see it in her Ejido contract, the property she rented from them, is in Km. 94 and as you know, the Hotel is in Km. 93, so the lot she rented from them is 1 Km. North of my property and that is why she is only in Federal Zone there in Km, 93 and when she show that contract every time she accuse me, of invading her property, her charges are dismissed. She is only trying to collect money from 4 Americans in Agrarian court, all other claims have been dropped or proved false and one of them is Mr. Thad Braxton who was trying to put his boat in the water.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 07:39 PM

Well Bajabillibob
I am 55 years old but a martial arts master with 2 black belts LimaLama and Kung do Lama, would you repeat that in person???
Also if you want to talk to Mr. Roberto Meloni and Franca you can do it, they are in Italy and they are my friends if you do not believe that, just ask them marco1274@libero.it
Well my friend, you just proved yourself a coward and a liar and do you know who is in the mirror in your photo? Olivia your favorite Narc.
bajabillybob
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 07:45 PM

I have met you in person and you are even less impressive in real life. Its been my experience in life that those you tell you all about their exploits to the point that you want to vomit are usually full of beans, as you are.
You sir,:lol: are full of mule droppings.

Nothing to see here folks,move along .
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 07:49 PM

My friends o this billboard
You can all see how attacks are cowardly launched against me by people registered just 4 days ago and a lot of others that claim to know Olivia from long ago and who do not hear reasons; while I try to explain every question in a civil way.
Who do you think is truthful here???????
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 07:54 PM

Well Bajabillybob
why didnt you say it when you met me??????
I am not impresive, I am a professional and civil person and I will remain that way even in front of people like you.
But most likely, Bajabillybo is Mark Burbey, the Narc
bajabillybob
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 07:57 PM

Sorry but I am no fan of Olivia or her bartender boyfriend. This may be toughfor you to take but I just do not like you. :lol:

Nothing to see here folks,move along .
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 08:28 PM
Turtle Poo.

I would like to say SOMEBODY set us up with turtle in our restaurant. I feel SOMEBODY wants to set me up with drug accusations or plant some to make it look like Olivia and Mark have a drug unloading business.

My statement is we have nothing to do with turtles, killing of turtles, or cooking of turtles. We have nothing to do with drugs or unloading of any kind of drugs here at Buenaventura. Never have and never will.

Rafael Munoz you are out of line, but desperately entertaining! With you, I have the JUDGE, JURY and EXECUTIONER all in one breath. I would appreciate you not saying false, evil statements about my wife. You can say whatever you want about me though!...... may I suggest you run to court with your latest evidence you say have.
Bajajack
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 09:02 PM

Well, I see things are being censored and deleted again so I guess there's not point in posting anymore.

Thanks Moderator, it's now clear who's side you're on.

\"take what you can, give nothing back!\"

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.\'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

We can have no \"50-50\" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 09:05 PM

OOPS! I meant to say that I would KISS a turtle if we could find a peaceful happy ending to this dilemma.:bounce:

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 09:17 PM

Well Bajabillybob then I respect your opinion
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 09:32 PM

Jeezo.....Can't anybody hijack this thread? Where's Hose A when you really need him.
 Pages:  1  ..  15    17    19  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.