BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  15    17    19  ..  27
Author: Subject: DENNIS is in the hospital.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 12:54 PM
Make up your mind please...........

In a few posts back..........you said " DENNIS is my patient" yet in your post as copied below....you laid this claim...... " Therefore, Dennis in not my patient, and we do not have an official Patient/Physician relationship".

I suggest you tell all here that, you must under supervision if performing any duties as a Doctor...........since you have NOT completed your medical school. Those are facts.

I ask all here, as other BN's did too in this topic.....go to http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=60883 to get the real facts about the EnsenadaDr. Yes.....it's that dank place Off Topics, but the real truth of what is REALLY happening here is there.

I am very concerned about DENNIS's welfare.

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Patient confidentiality...I am not yet a Doctor in the US and only in Mexico. I am not Dennis' treating physician. Therefore, Dennis in not my patient, and we do not have an official Patient/Physician relationship. Plus he is aware of my posts.

Quote:
I AM ONLY FOLLOWING THE WISHES OF MY PATIENT, DENNIS WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE AT THIS TIME.

[Edited on 6-26-2012 by mcfez]

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
danaeb
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:02 PM
Thank you all for finally sounding the alarm

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
I AM ONLY FOLLOWING THE WISHES OF MY PATIENT, DENNIS WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE AT THIS TIME.

now is he your "patient?"

:?::?:

:!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!:

I think there's something seriously wrong here, and I've tried over the last week, not very successfully, to temper my remarks. But I'm hopeful that Doug or someone can intervene in this disturbing turn of events. Her patient? Yikes.

[Edited on 6-26-2012 by danaeb]

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake every time you repeat it.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:10 PM
Patient

A patient is someone you take care of. I didn't say in what capacity. Even nurses aides say "My patient". Man, Goat for a PHD in Hydrology you have alot to learn about health care.
Quote:
Quote:

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:20 PM

Janeen

You have a history of taking money from Dennis as well as a few other problems. Just ease everyones mind by "letting" someone visit Dennis. I am sure that Dennis has the capacity to say "let me alone" on his own. He is pretty sharp and has shown the capacity to speak his mind.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:22 PM
McFez

McFez,

You are trying very hard to destroy David's career if you haven't already. Fulano is a well respected man in his field, and you try to destroy his life. I am sorry you have no career. But that doesn't mean you need to try and destroy others' lives. I work at a clinic and I am a doctor in Mexico. I am sorry you keep lying to the public that I am not a Doctor. I am sorry that you are saying I don't have a current nursing license in California. What are you doing besides CEO of Keyboard Commandos? I do not have a patient/physician relationship with Dennis as a Doctor registered in the US. I am a Doctor in Mexico and have been one for a year. You are so concerned with Dennis you couldn't even come down here and see him when he was at Kaiser.
Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
In a few posts back..........you said " DENNIS is my patient" yet in your post as copied below....you laid this claim...... "e Therefore, Dennis in not my patient, and we do not have an official Patient/Physician relationship".

I suggest you tell all here that, you must under supervision if performing any duties as a Doctor...........since you have NOT completed your medical school. Those are facts.

I ask all here, as other BN's did too in this topic.....go to http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=60883 to get the real facts about the EnsenadaDr. Yes.....it's that dank place Off Topics, but the real truth of what is REALLY happening here is there.

I am very concerned about DENNIS's welfare.

Quote:
Patient confidentiality...I am not yet a Doctor in the US and only in Mexico. I am not Dennis' treating physician. Therefore, Dennis in not my patient, and we do not have an official Patient/Physician relationship. Plus he is aware of my posts.

Quote:

[Edited on 6-26-2012 by mcfez]
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:24 PM

where is he now? thru u2u of course....

danaeb
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:24 PM
You're off the rails

Quote:
A patient is someone you take care of. I didn't say in what capacity. Even nurses aides say "My patient". Man, Goat for a PHD in Hydrology you have alot to learn about health care.
Quote:
Quote:

I 'take care' of my 92 yr old mother, but in no way is she my patient. I leave that to the professionals, which, as far as I can ascertain, you are not, in any capacity.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake every time you repeat it.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:28 PM

Woody you have not read my post from 11:17 am today. Please read it.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:31 PM
Help! Now!

Quote:
Originally posted by danaeb
Quote:
Quote:

I think there's something seriously wrong here, and I've tried over the last week, not very successfully, to temper my remarks. But I'm hopeful that Doug or someone can intervene in this disturbing turn of events. Her patient? Yikes.

[Edited on 6-26-2012 by danaeb]

I too am growing increasingly concerned. Given the Janene's vehement animosity of last month, coupled with her refusal to disclose Dennis' whereabouts, creates a huge lack of credibility.

I was skeptical as I said before, but I was willing to give Janene the benefit of the doubt that she was (reluctantly, as she herself put it) taking charge. It seemed humane, on the surface.

Power of Attorney is unacceptable!
A homecoming party for Dennis is unacceptable, given his condition!

These endeavors alone exhibit extremely poor judgment!!! Hopefully, poor judgment is all that is involved rather than criminal activity.

Ron Hoff-
David Marstrom- (I know David and I know he can get things done).
Lizzard Lips-
Can either of you track Dennis down and report to Doug as to his whereabouts? Get an Ombudsman in there. The U.S. Embassy needs to be involved, NOW! It is time for legal intervention!

Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:48 PM

This is ghastly.

Speaking of careers being destroyed, good luck with your American license to practice medicine. This whole sequence will come back to haunt you.

Unless, of course, you are applying to be a member of Doctor's Without Scruples, or something..................

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:50 PM
Patience wearing thin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

never said i have a phd in hydrology. in fact, i do not. but i read your posts about dennis, and i can say i have had an education in the dennis/janene affair! no reasonable person would read those posts and arive at the conclusion that you are a good trustee for dennis,... just saying!
lizard lips
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:56 PM

I have not spoken publicly about any of this but I will tell you all now why I am concerned. I am not going into detail but I will say that yes, I have sent private messages to Janene on several occasions and she has brought those out for all to see.

Dennis would do the same for me if I was in his position. That I know is the truth however we will never know what is going on until he posts something abut his current condition and treatment.

I will not say that janene has not been honest with her posts and I believe she has Dennis's best interest at heart but all I wanted was a five minute phone call to confirm. She will not allow me or anyone to see him or talk with him so how are we going to react? This has me frustrated to say the least and I believe Janene enjoys that.

I am not going into what I think of Janene and her past and actually wanted to keep quite on the board and that is the reason I sent her private messages with nothing back as to Dennis's current location and only that he wanted to be left alone. I honestly hope he is ok and I believe he is.

For sure Janene will follow up with a post about me and my comments but I am done with her and will NEVER communicate with her again.

Lets all hope that everything is good!

I personally have prayed for Dennis and his recovery and I will continue to do so because that is all I have left.
J.P.
Super Nomad

Mood: Easy Does It

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 01:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

never said i have a phd in hydrology. in fact, i do not. but i read your posts about dennis, and i can say i have had an education in the dennis/janene affair! no reasonable person would read those posts and arive at the conclusion that you are a good trustee for dennis,... just saying!

Any papers that were signed in the us has no legal standing down here. Some one close to the situation should talk to the on site property manager at Lomas Del mar They have the power to lock Dennis's house and personal effects down untill they hear Personaly From Dennis.they have a lease clause there that specifys the property be owner occopied no subletting
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 02:11 PM

Quote:
Identify yourself, sounds like his ex girlfriend who is insanely jealous. Geez, even Ron Hoff understood the need for privacy and accepted it. Thanks Ron for understanding. Maybe you can shed some light on how important privacy is during the rehab period.
Quote:
Originally posted by molly
The Dennis I know would definitely not want a party.
He is one that does not like changes.
Too bad his whereabouts are such a secret. He needs to
know that his friends care about him and have not abandoned him.

Yes Janene, I do understand how important privacy can be at a time like this but it is impossible to ignore the rising level of concern which is quickly evolving into animosity. I truly believe the situation calls for you to facilitate someone to be able to go and see Dennis in a short/quick and yet private visit, one on one. This can easily be all cleared up and would help to put those here who are concerned at ease and would go a long way to justify what you have been posting and give you greater credibility.

That's just my 2 cents but I feel very strongly that even Dennis would agree with that.

If it helps I would make myself available to go up to San Diego to see Dennis and report back.
lizard lips
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 02:23 PM

Ron I was the first Nomad to visit you at Del Carmen. Why did I go? I wanted to see that you were being take of and from what I saw your treatment was just fine. You had a nurse 24 hours a day by your bedside and fro what I could tell you your getting the best they could offer. Dennis called me that same day after I posted what I had saw and he wanted to also visit you and he did with me the very next day. For the most part Nomads is a caring group of people as are the folks at Fulanos board. They really want him to have the best treatment and to get better even though they bashed him but when someone is injured or ill it seems like we all get on board and want the best for that person. I would hope that if I was in this same condition everyone came to my aid and I believe they would standing in line to help.

I will be attending a conference in San Diego this Thursday and Friday and would also like to have a visit but I think it's out of the question right now.
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 02:25 PM

IMHO

This is getting out-of-hand and needs to be de-fused. If left unchecked it will probably get very ugly, very quickly. I am thinking of the patient. I could give a damn about anyone else.

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 02:34 PM

The question is who can I Itrust? I don't want the number to be passed around to everyone and result in a flurry of calls to him. So who could I trust to call him to check on him? I have U2U'd Doug in the past and he doesn't respond. Lizard Lips strongarmed me and threatened. I would consider David or Ron Hoff.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 02:40 PM

Ron would be excellent. he has gone through the turmol and can sympathize with the situation
fandango
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 02:43 PM

ensenadadr:
you don't have to trust anyone.

dennis can decide if he wants visitors or not. he knows these 4 honorable men: doug, lips, ron and fdt. u2u the name and telephone number of the facility to doug means. you don't need to have a chat with any of them.

you should not be the gatekeeper here. dennis can set that up with the facility.

sbwontoo
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 02:45 PM

That's what I mean. Who was the guy David that had the stroke. I think if he agrees, I will give him the number or Ron Hoff. I think I U2U'd the wrong person DavidE. Please U2U me Ron with your phone number and the other David that had the stroke and I will give you both his numbers with the absolute condition that they are not to be given to ANYONE else. As I have maintained, Dennis needs all of his energy for rehab.
 Pages:  1  ..  15    17    19  ..  27

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.