Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  16    18    20  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 09:36 PM

Olivia and Narc
First you said that you were seving the turtle as a favor to some Ensenada families, now you say somebody planted the turtle.
But you forget that the stew was being heated in your restaurant stove, where nobody has access but you, only you; also, what about the bloody turtle shells they captured from you and the 2 severed turtle heads they found in your kitchen trash can; were those also planted also?.
That way of talking is why you have a criminal case open for lying to judicial authority.
Olivia must I remember you that you serve Turtle stew to other people too in the past, people we we both know from Tijuana, people who brought to me as an intended favor some stew that I refused, cooked by you; Or are you going to denie how Narc killed the pigy.
Or are you going to deny that 2 boats were being unloaded on April 4, 2009 at 3:30 AM, that day the hotel telephone was destroyed, the hotel truck's tires were punctured, but you were caught in the act by PGR intelligence officials, that were unable to communicate and then everybody ran so when the Marines finally arrived, everything was clean again but your restaurant was raided again; something that happened a couple of days ago again.
Why is the army making so many raids on your restaurant?
Do you think that they work for me or do anything I ask from them?
Or are you going to deny that you are a relative to the big Mafia guy in Mulege named by the DEA "El Gordo"
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 09:42 PM

I've been trying to follow the dogma, and in recent threads, 2 things popped out-
a reference to "turtle being killed, cooked and eaten........."
I don't recall the stew actually being eaten, I thought the stew was on the stove when authorities came to the place...

and the next is-

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Well Bajabillibob
I am 55 years old but a martial arts master with 2 black belts LimaLama and Kung do Lama, would you repeat that in person???

There is someone one this little known American TV show show called Survivor who claims to have been ambushed by native people while on a kayak trip at the headwaters of the Amazon river and he was tied up, tortured, cut his way out of the ropes, ran to his kayak, paddles for two days without a stop while being hunted by the native highland people.............

possible ... yes...

PLAUSIBLE............... NO!

55 years old, 2 black belts.............maybe so, but when did he get those belts? 20, 30 years ago? When was the last time Mr Blackbelt was in a gymnasium or arena?

sounds like a whole lot of kahones and not a lot of schtufff
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 09:45 PM

PS- what's the forum record for number of posts, and number of views?
Guess I'll do a quick search and get back to y'all- - -
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 09:56 PM

well, "Turtle Bust" has 18 pages of posts but only hase 347 replies, not even close to the top reply topic of over 1000 replies.

Hmmmm...not gonna be a record, good soap opera though,
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2009 at 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Jeezo.....Can't anybody hijack this thread? Where's Hose A when you really need him.

You mean you didn't see this coming?

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 05:06 AM

You Internet Commandos crack me up. And I was not referring to ramuma53.

Just remember: "Old age and cunning, over comes youth and skill" every time.

For those of you who talk crap about his skills, etc. I would like to see you confront him in person. You would not know what the hell hit you.

I'm 56 years old and will be at Mama Espinoza's place on October 16 come ask for me if you do not like what I said.

OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 08:31 AM
EL DESPARADO

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Olivia and Narc
First you said that you were seving the turtle as a favor to some Ensenada families, now you say somebody planted the turtle.
But you forget that the stew was being heated in your restaurant stove, where nobody has access but you, only you; also, what about the bloody turtle shells they captured from you and the 2 severed turtle heads they found in your kitchen trash can; were those also planted also?.
That way of talking is why you have a criminal case open for lying to judicial authority.
Olivia must I remember you that you serve Turtle stew to other people too in the past, people we we both know from Tijuana, people who brought to me as an intended favor some stew that I refused, cooked by you; Or are you going to denie how Narc killed the pigy.
Or are you going to deny that 2 boats were being unloaded on April 4, 2009 at 3:30 AM, that day the hotel telephone was destroyed, the hotel truck's tires were punctured, but you were caught in the act by PGR intelligence officials, that were unable to communicate and then everybody ran so when the Marines finally arrived, everything was clean again but your restaurant was raided again; something that happened a couple of days ago again.
Why is the army making so many raids on your restaurant?
Do you think that they work for me or do anything I ask from them?
Or are you going to deny that you are a relative to the big Mafia guy in Mulege named by the DEA "El Gordo"

EVERYTHING THIS MAN WROTE HERE IS A TOTAL LIE.

I would like to comment about my turtle accuser karate accomplishments. Munoz used to post a resume about himself on the internet. He has since removed. This multi page resume lead or begins with his karate championship awards. Remember he is missing a hand. For fun I checked with the National Karate Association. Of all these awards he claims they showed record of him attending twice. He was not competing he just helped. The tournaments were for 11 year olds. Grand Master Champion of what.---Where or what party were you a senate candidate. Does this party even exist? ABC paper in Rosarito Beach. Show proof that it exists. ----Why don't you copy your resume you had on the internet and show all who you are!

How do you declare to have so much information about us and the turtle pot in our restaurant if you had nothing to with it? Why does it matter so much to you?

It is never too late to change and be a good person.
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 11:06 AM
Confession

I lied about having a black belt in karate.

When I was six-years-old.

I remembered because reading this thread feels like I'm in grade school. :rolleyes:

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by OLIGUACOMOLE
It is never too late to change and be a good person.

What a crock of crap. You must have gone to a Catholic school. Do you think Hitler could have redeemed himself with a heartfelt confession? I hear six million voices saying, "NO."
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
You Internet Commandos crack me up. And I was not referring to ramuma53.

Just remember: "Old age and cunning, over comes youth and skill" every time.

For those of you who talk crap about his skills, etc. I would like to see you confront him in person. You would not know what the hell hit you.

I'm 56 years old and will be at Mama Espinoza's place on October 16 come ask for me if you do not like what I said.

Please................paz.

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 11:53 AM

Sorry, my testosterone supplement gave me an overload of testosterone which clouded my brain. I take back what I said. But if you don't accept that I'll meet you on the driveway of the Ejido Office across the street from Mama Espinoza's place at 12 noon on October 16 2009.

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 12:05 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 12:41 PM

Were the turtle heads found in the kitchen or outside?
The answer may change my view of things.

This question is for OLIGUACOMOLE
Do you smoke dope?
Inhale?
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
Sorry, my testosterone supplement gave me an overload of testosterone which clouded my brain. I take back what I said. But if you don't accept that I'll meet you on the driveway of the Ejido Office across the street from Mama Espinoza's place at 12 noon on October 16 2009.

Watch those supplements!:lol:

I'll be there! Here's what I'll look like> :cool:

A "real" Nomad!:lol::lol:

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 01:04 PM

Olivia and Narc Oliguacamoles
ABC newspaper has been one fo the most respected newspapers in Baja California, “La Verdadera Historia de Rosarito” is known by any person in Rosarito where it helped a lot of people to defend their properties against squatters like you, just stop in Rosarito Beach, catch any people selling things on the beach and ask them, or say anything against me or do the same in any restaurant in Popotla or El Campito; all those people are there because we defended them trough the ABC Newspaper and it is still one of the most read newspapers in Rosarito and Tijuana.
You want to know about me, just ask my Grand Master Rigoberto Lopez in Tijuana or Tino Tuilosega in Los Angeles, I am one of their first black belts and teachers; also you don't need to be every day at the gymnasium to know Martial arts, it is like to know how to use a bicycle, once you know it, it is forever, but it is easy, just ask Nark, he went down at the first blow when he attacked me and never came up, the same happened to him with Juan; maybe we know one thing or another and I can tell you, I have never been in an unavoidable fight,that lasted more than one blow, that is Martial arts, not jumping around like in the movies.
Olivia, I have a lot of information about you, and every day comes more and more about your ties with organized crime, or I should refer to you new as "La Vaquera" as you are known in those circles and be sure, I know a lot more than I say here, or you don't remember your friend EL TEO who were last year in your restaurant.
Ok Vaquera and Narc, just check the 2000 elections to the National Senate and see who the candidates were for Baja California, of course you can check that in internet, we were at the and with PAN and Mr. Fox the new president and I am still the representative for “Nueva Republica”, hope you know what that is.
You will not be able to show that I lie in any word I am telling, Vaquera, just tell the true, as they say, it was a tradition to prepare and serve sea turtle, but now it is time you stop and everybody will get the message that, that tradition is over, also quit supplying the beaches with drugs and I don't think they will land on your place anymore with the heat you brought to them; just stay selling legal stuff at your restaurant and you will have peace, I will even help you, I don’t need your restaurant, but then you would not be able to pay for your NARC rtender, but he is no good anyway, just come out like the lady you are, you studied in La Paz catholic school in Tijuana like me. It is still the best private school there and a lot of actual government people were our schoolmates, don’t embarrass everybody going to jail.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 01:06 PM

Sharks I of course was not referring to you my brother!

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 01:13 PM

KAT54
The severed bloody heads I believe were found in the inside garbage can in her kitchen, the same for 2 bloody turtle shells plus a big pot being heated in her kitchen stove; the police confiscated everything and is now under PROFEPA custody.
What make it incredible that those were planted is that under no circunstances she allow anybody in her kitchen, only employees and her.
Everybody know La Vaquera uses a lot of cocaine even in public but some say that even crack, mariguana is easy for her, the same for NARC.
Also Vaquera, if I planted that, why would I miss the oportunity to plant Coke that is easier to conceal and get, or why if the Army have checked your place several times, they have found nothing; if I were planting things, I would do a lot better job than that; the true is that they were looking for drughs but caught you with Turtle; they were ther because of the April 4 incident when 2 boats were unloaded at your ramp at 3:30 AM and you were rided by the Marine Commandos.

[Edited on 5-1-2009 by ramuma53]
Martyman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 03:20 PM

I have a turtle head
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 03:22 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 5-1-2009 at 03:58 PM

I can't say anything.

Fred already reprimanded me in another thread for my inappropriate observations...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pages:  1  ..  16    18    20  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.