BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Where is everyone and what have Nomads been up to?
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-2-2024 at 08:19 AM

Quote: Originally posted by aburruss  
I'll be taking a 10 day trip to BCS in a month. I'll make sure to provide a trip report. I've been MIA.. kids sports.. new house... lots of distractions from baja.

That would be very welcome!! Thank you... :biggrin:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Marc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Waiting

[*] posted on 7-3-2024 at 09:58 AM

Exercise regularly. Eat sensibly. Die anyway.
KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 7-3-2024 at 12:21 PM

Not Baja but fun. I spent a few days in Canyonlands Nat. Park and surrounding areas. Planned to do the entire White Rim Rd but thunderstorms made me turn around midway. Turned out to be a good decision since there were very high winds and torrential rains and flooding that I avoided. Did some beautiful drives besides White Rim including Onion Creek and Long Canyon as well as the Shafer Trail switchbacks which I had previously gone down and this time climbed. Spectacular! I think that area could be explored for years but since I observed my 80th Bday on this trip it is unlikely I will be doing much more there,

I plan to revisit Baja Sur this fall which will mark 50 years since I aimed my Honda CB750 down that almost new highway. No more riding however, I gave that up a couple of years ago. Probably less travel in my future but that's OK, home here on the Central Coast is pretty nice.

[Edited on 7-3-2024 by KurtG]

[Edited on 7-4-2024 by KurtG]
Flatfish

[*] posted on 7-16-2024 at 09:15 AM
What are we up to?

Well, after five weeks cruising the length of Baja for the first time after moving to just north of Ensenada a year ago, we spent another five weeks at our families cabin on the shores of Lake Superior and we are now pet sitting in the Bahamas 50 feet from the ocean for 17 days. Life is good!

IMG_5833.jpeg - 76kBIMG_5834.jpeg - 95kBIMG_5832.jpeg - 77kB
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-16-2024 at 01:03 PM

Perfect life, Flatfish!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.