Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  5
Author: Subject: kidnapping attempt at Soriana La Paz
gibson
Banned

[*] posted on 11-13-2007 at 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Me and my Chef have been shopping daily at Soriana and City club for 1 year, and i have never seen or heard anything bad going on. This is an urban leyend, nothing more.

"si compa". those of us wind-chasers familiar with gnukid (Pablo) are fully aware (and very often fully entertained!!) with the 'embellishment' of his stories :lol::lol:
(don't go changin' Pablitooo!!)
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 11-13-2007 at 05:57 PM

Either this is all true or Gnukid has a fantastic talent for storytelling. He should become a Hollywood scab, right about now.

I am betting on the former.

But I expect that there is a profile that the Soriana perps try to prey on and some of you that frequent the place just dont fit the profile.

His description of the bumbling investigators is pure Keystone.

This is ANYTHING but boring, gnukid.

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2007 at 06:55 PM

As I leave for the big celebration party, I extend to you all a cheer that all is possible, todos juntos para todos. And I know that lil' giby (Gibson) and the great Hook and all have our thoughts in their hearts. We are celebrating the action which began with a trip to the Ministerio with two women and each of the their 5 children, making 13 people in my car to visit and initiate a report which took more than 6 hours to complete, with ten kids in tow. Followed by repeated trips with people to testify, which included many older people including those in wheel chairs which I carried up the two flights of stairs of the Ministerio which has no elevator, happily.

Things are not easy to accomplish or to understand here, but efforts do not go unrecognized, that is if you want to be recognized.

I can only laugh at myself, as I was smart enough to keep each officers number I encountered as you should to. As Chino passed down the street to one direction and the police the other, repeatedly, I called and pointed out his locations and encouraged them. Now they call me, cero cero siete. A little pressure goes a long way.

Here are the few photos I took because I know you love to see the action.

BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 07:35 AM

gnukid - I'm confused. If you were pointing 'El Chino' out to the police as he walked down the street, how did he escape the dragnet? Has he been apprehended yet?

I think the world is run by C- students.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 08:36 AM

Quote:

The entire neighborhood signed a document asking the city to remove "Chino", many people have placed "demandas" on him and there are officially reported crimes and witnesses but none of that will cause the police to take him in or make him leave the land he squats in our neighborhood.

This sounds like a situation were a little " strongarm " tactic is warranted.:P
Get a few pesos together and do a hire in Tijuana.:biggrin:
Lots of takers there to clear this up for you for a price.:biggrin:
Make sure to post pictures.:lol::lol:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 08:39 AM

And I forgot to mention that you're the most entertaining read on this board as of late.

Air Evacuation go to
capitolkat
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 09:09 AM
JDLR

Throughout my career I've been fortunate to have - what I refer to as gut feelings and I listen to them. One situation comes up again and again - which I call JDLR- (Just Doesn't Look Right.) In this story the JDLR feeling comes up repeatedly- I put this together with the previous story of the neighborhood criminal- which also triggered the JDLR feeling. There may be parts which are unassailable- and parts that just dont' make sense- like how does a guy hide in a house that everyone knows about, or get away from the phalanx of cops and neighbors, or just be the neighborhood bad guy for an extended period and nobody does anything.

And when the hoax of robberies in the Soriana lot are exposed as a hoax- the response of OK it's a hoax the TV station perpetrated but nonetheless here's all the problems I've had in the same lot. Like others I've been there hundreds of times through the years and never had an issue, never seen a suspicious activity, never had my car blocked in, never had anyone try to lure me or my wife anywhere- so JDLR comes into play.:wow:

Maybe the old newspaper cartoon character fromLil' Abner is appropriate- Joe Blifstic. Joe walked his way through the cartoon strip with a cloud and rain over his head througout the years- nobody else had the cloud or rain but his life was charmed in that way. Maybe that's what we have here.:o

I have a good friend who is an investigative reporter here. I like to say he's the kind of guy who when his mother says she loves him, he looks for a second confirming source. He says his character is one that becomes indignant " over card tricks in story telling." I suggest we all have that innate ear about "card tricks in storytelling' and it's up to you to listen or not.:smug:

Life is too short to drink bad wine
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 11:20 AM

Here the thing that is confusing to us, if a bad guy runs into a house, any house, the police can't enter the house without a written permission from the owner. Since everyone is a cousin, uncle or brother they are reluctant to give permission even though they want to. Even if they have a warrant for his arrest and perhaps have a warrant to enter the perps house the police dont have permission to enter other homes. So all he has to do is jump a fence and he is in the clear. Unless the cops break the rules and they can under threat of danger for example if he has a gun or I don't know, perhaps convicted of severe crimes. So even now, Chino is playing baseball in the street and when the cops come he steps inside. The cops go to the door, por favor, se encuentre senior Chino? Pardon, hola, senior. Quite funny. If he doesn't answer they leave. So today, they just drove by and they have a report about 100 pages long and photos of him and everything but they are going to put on costumes like fisherman and a coche particular, undercover and hopefully nab him when he is tired. Very confusing. But eventually it will go down. I spoke to a pretty high up judge yesterday, at a bar. And he explained many things. In reality, basically the victim should expect to pay for service, such as you pay to have him caught by undercover cops, then you pay to have him beat up to the degree you desire and then you pay for the number of years you want him locked up. You pay to get your stuff back too. I haven't paid. I asked the cops if I needed to pay them and they said no we're past that point. I did all the work now they can do their part. Its all set we just need to catch him outside the house and we will. Boy thats a lot of work. My best chance is to engage him in a fight while the cops are hiding then I will have a right to hold him down. Kinda sucks especially if the perp can run fast.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 11:55 AM

.....to be continued......

I hope, very entertaining.:biggrin:

Air Evacuation go to
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 11:58 AM

Quote:
Kinda sucks especially if the perp can run fast.

Or if he's tougher then you are.:lol::lol::lol:

Air Evacuation go to
Bajajack
Banned

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Here the thing that is confusing to us, if a bad guy runs into a house, any house, the police can't enter the house without a written permission from the owner. Since everyone is a cousin, uncle or brother they are reluctant to give permission even though they want to. Even if they have a warrant for his arrest and perhaps have a warrant to enter the perps house the police dont have permission to enter other homes. So all he has to do is jump a fence and he is in the clear. Unless the cops break the rules and they can under threat of danger for example if he has a gun or I don't know, perhaps convicted of severe crimes. So even now, Chino is playing baseball in the street and when the cops come he steps inside. The cops go to the door, por favor, se encuentre senior Chino? Pardon, hola, senior. Quite funny. If he doesn't answer they leave. So today, they just drove by and they have a report about 100 pages long and photos of him and everything but they are going to put on costumes like fisherman and a coche particular, undercover and hopefully nab him when he is tired. Very confusing. But eventually it will go down. I spoke to a pretty high up judge yesterday, at a bar. And he explained many things. In reality, basically the victim should expect to pay for service, such as you pay to have him caught by undercover cops, then you pay to have him beat up to the degree you desire and then you pay for the number of years you want him locked up. You pay to get your stuff back too. I haven't paid. I asked the cops if I needed to pay them and they said no we're past that point. I did all the work now they can do their part. Its all set we just need to catch him outside the house and we will. Boy thats a lot of work. My best chance is to engage him in a fight while the cops are hiding then I will have a right to hold him down. Kinda sucks especially if the perp can run fast.
Good luck Gnukid, it sound's like he's related to somebody higher up in the food chain.

I've never seen any cop, State or Federale bother with asking permission or a warrant if they really wanted to get someone.
gibson
Banned

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 12:22 PM
teehee

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
And I forgot to mention that you're the most entertaining read on this board as of late.

wait til you're sucking a few beers with gnukid 'round a campfire!!
(no malicious intent here Pablo ... but your verbal diarrhoea is legendary. best of luck with your impending wrestling match with chino and the huge congratulatory party with the WHOLE neighbourhood to follow!) :lol:
rob
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 02:27 PM

Gnukid has a the perfect attitude for fighting the unbeatable foe . . . I was just getting comfortable and putting evrything into perspective (nothing's perfect, there crime everywhere), when I received the following from friends who are flying down for a visit this weekend - they decided to walk across the border and fly from TJ . .

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/tijuana/20071114-9...
Mango
Senior Nomad

Mood: Bajatastic

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 03:55 PM

Gnukid, I am proud of you. It sounds like you are doing everything in your power to deal with this issue in a peaceful and lawful way.

I wish you luck.

If it comes down to a wrestling match, throw some sand in his eyes! ;) Fingers work too. That should keep him from finding his front door too quickly. :lol:
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2007 at 11:22 PM

My buddys gave me lots of devices, heavy stun guns, korean knifes, chinese knifes, if someone wants to play I feel sorry for them them cause I'm loaded, but really its for show not for use. The city has systems which work, and now I realize the police said today, we are giving him a chance to leave la paz, ver, que el va a salir pues. A ver si me pushi.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 03:30 AM

This is one of the weirdest Thread's i have ever seen here:lol:

[Edited on 11-15-2007 by JESSE]

capitolkat
Senior Nomad

lol.gif posted on 11-15-2007 at 07:32 AM
Amen brother Jesse

Weird:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Life is too short to drink bad wine
Paula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
My buddys gave me lots of devices, heavy stun guns, korean knifes, chinese knifes, if someone wants to play I feel sorry for them them cause I'm loaded, but really its for show not for use. The city has systems which work, and now I realize the police said today, we are giving him a chance to leave la paz, ver, que el va a salir pues. A ver si me pushi.

:o:O:o:O:o
Egads!!!! I hope he doesn't come to Loreto:wow::wow::wow:

vandenberg
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 08:14 AM

Quote:
if someone wants to play I feel sorry for them them cause I'm loaded

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Air Evacuation go to
Don Alley
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
This is one of the weirdest Thread's i have ever seen here:lol:

[Edited on 11-15-2007 by JESSE]

Yeah, until a few minutes ago I read one about commandos stealing bodies from the helicopter crash.:O
 Pages:  1  2    4  5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.