Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Off Road Warehouse
jayorw

[*] posted on 12-8-2008 at 12:23 PM
off road warehouse

I am sorry you received the customer service you stated you received. We are in the customer service arena and as such we failed in your example. We are not perfect and I do not know more about your exact situation but I would love the opportunity to know more if for no other reason than to learn and teach.
Very few people will spend money where they are treated poorly and it sounds likes that is how you were treated. From what you described our salesman should have picked up the phone and spoke to the vendor about your situation, from there he should have made good decision to benefit both yourself and ORW.
I welcome the opportunity to work with you or to at least learn more about this situation. I will list my contact information below. Sorry you had to go though all this to get a reply.

Sincerely,

Jay Langley
7915 Balboa Ave
San Diego, Ca 92111

1-858-565-7792 x224

1-800-341-7757
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 12-8-2008 at 05:34 PM

Now THAT's Baja Nomad at work for you!

With over 4,000 registered members and all Baja travelers, ORW or any business that helps us have fun in Baja is best to be on our side... for our needs and their business!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

bajabif
Banned

Mood: moon rock

[*] posted on 12-10-2008 at 08:06 PM

gee Ken, it seems if you removed the chip from your shoulder (not just this post) life would be happier 4 you
Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

Mood: Its Pole Line Road time

[*] posted on 12-10-2008 at 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabif
gee Ken, it seems if you removed the chip from your shoulder (not just this post) life would be happier 4 you

Off Road Warehouse is too far of a drive for me, plus I have a better working relationship with the shops in my area. In other words, it is less convenient for me to drive to San Diego where I will probably get treated like a no$$ shopper, than if I were to drive 5 short minutes to 4 Wheel Parts where everyone knows me, and I will get superior customer service. Hmmm. Can you say, "No brainer?" :light:

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 12-12-2008 at 10:43 AM

Thanks Frank for wrapping it up with this post... As I mentioned earlier, the Escondido store was always a good experience... Glad the upper management took care of the bad apples!

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-12-2008 at 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Thanks Frank for wrapping it up with this post... As I mentioned earlier, the Escondido store was always a good experience... Glad the upper management took care of the bad apples!

Always good to let management know what is happening under their noses. Good for you!!

Ken

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 12-12-2008 at 06:27 PM

Ken, come on down and let's have a walk around the store... see if they have a problem because your suntan is darker than mine!:light:;)

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-12-2008 at 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Ken, come on down and let's have a walk around the store... see if they have a problem because your suntan is darker than mine!:light:;)

Thanks for the invite, David. Actually, I need to come down to El Cajon for some parts replacement and probably down to Tijuana for a discount brake job. I'll let you know...

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.