Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Baja's Best in EL ROSARIO is a hidden gem
RichBaja
Banned

[*] posted on 11-20-2010 at 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view
where's the love, man? can't we all get along? your tactics will not draw me into another tirade against our hero. i'm trying to turn over a new leaf......

:biggrin:

and as far as Mike goes, i'm glad DK is home today to coordinate all of the SAR efforts, really!

Woodrow, Since you're changing your ways, will you be pointing people to Seven Sisters? Baja's great coastline of seven surf spots. I am sure now that you're a changed man, you will want to share now right?
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 11-20-2010 at 03:50 PM

right. or left?

BajaRat
Super Nomad

Mood: Ready for some salt water with my Tecate

[*] posted on 11-20-2010 at 04:30 PM

We would love to try the food, but Im gonna tell ya we're suckers for the "comfy" Cactus Motel. Sadly I'll feel like I'm cheating on Mama and Rolli. Can I get a spell check?:lol:
BajaRat
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-20-2010 at 04:31 PM

Lets start with the rights.
RichBaja
Banned

[*] posted on 11-20-2010 at 05:23 PM

http://www.mexbound.com/baja-surf-map.php
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-20-2010 at 06:01 PM

Methinks that you are in trouble. :biggrin::biggrin:
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 11-20-2010 at 06:35 PM

nah, getting there and actually finding the a good spot is not that easy, even with a map. and then try to get it when it's on.

besides, i'm turning over a new leaf, remember?

longlegsinlapaz
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-20-2010 at 06:59 PM

Quote:

Agree... we have seen Ed put a lot into the restaurant including the remodel about 2 years ago... Food is good. The past issues some Nomads had with house pets in the eating area, and flies in the summer seems to be handled better.

When Baja Nomad (and the west half of El Rosario) had no water, we also stayed at the Turista Motel (Turista does mean tourist, and is not only slang for diarrhea)... If they complete the building of a restaurant in front, hope they pick a different name!:light:

Obviously the same 93% sampling from Woody's general BN population poll also knew that you really meant Baja Cactus, since last I knew, Doug hasn't branched out into renting rooms at either end of El Rosario!:light:
BajaRat
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-20-2010 at 07:04 PM

Lets not get back on the Hoff thing or we're gonna have ta get a new thread started and save all these folks the headache.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-20-2010 at 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by longlegsinlapaz
Quote:

Agree... we have seen Ed put a lot into the restaurant including the remodel about 2 years ago... Food is good. The past issues some Nomads had with house pets in the eating area, and flies in the summer seems to be handled better.

When Baja Nomad (and the west half of El Rosario) had no water, we also stayed at the Turista Motel (Turista does mean tourist, and is not only slang for diarrhea)... If they complete the building of a restaurant in front, hope they pick a different name!:light:

Obviously the same 93% sampling from Woody's general BN population poll also knew that you really meant Baja Cactus, since last I knew, Doug hasn't branched out into renting rooms at either end of El Rosario!:light:

THANK YOU for spotting that!!

Like Wilderone, I had a brain fart and typed out the wrong word... spelled correct, just the wrong word!:light::o

I appreciate the note, and have fixed the post... Accuracy is very important when dealing with information on Baja California (or anywhere, really)!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Martyman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2010 at 04:01 PM

Woody, please do not stop the DK bashing! I skip over all his posts to see the goody-two-shoes get in line to kiss his burro.
"Oh your google maps are simply marvy!"
"I love the way you hold my GPS"
"your the greatest baja guy since Cortez"
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 11-22-2010 at 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Martyman
Woody, please do not stop the DK bashing! I skip over all his posts to see the goody-two-shoes get in line to kiss his burro.

Which you certainly have the right to do. But why you want to make others have to put up with your sour negative comments is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Barry
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 11-22-2010 at 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
Quote:

Which you certainly have the right to do. But why you want to make others have to put up with your sour negative comments is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Barry

cat fight!

(i am amused when dk's sycophants start fights before dk has even shot off his mouth)
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-22-2010 at 05:29 PM

It's the rain. He was a shut in. :lol::lol:
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 11-22-2010 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
Quote:

Barry

cat fight!

(i am amused when dk's sycophants start fights before dk has even shot off his mouth)

What's a "sycophant" ? Is that good?? (probably not :lol: )

My comment was not intended as a "fight", but simply a question as to why he does this? What's the point?? I simply don't understand why he would say something like that----it seems so petty, to me.

Barry
Juanita
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2010 at 04:28 PM

Ed is an old friend and he moved my furniture down for me when I came to San Ignacio. I always liked to eat and stay with Ed and Yolanda while I still drove the peninsula. The big clean restaurant with a good bathroom was such a relief, but best was the location looking out across the river valley, far from town, and very quiet.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.