Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  5
Author: Subject: settled and finished
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 01:27 PM

There are times (many) that I have issues.

Two things I will do.....and it works often.

One: Lay low and let it blow over.

Two: send in a third party to talk to this guy about the issue. Popular town person, church member...somebody on the outside. Be prepare to give a little for compromise. You be surprised.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 01:28 PM

Just sweep it under the carpet and go on with your life the world is full of THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 01:28 PM

boy, i sure wish i knew who he was but i know you can't say anything...i lived down there for many years and never really had any problems with anyone...how about hints without actually using his name?

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 01:33 PM

Being legal and doing everything right is the best revenge. The other best revenge is illegal to own in Mexico. :biggrin:
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
Hardly anything out there

not him...I don't anyone being wrongly accused here, such as I was.
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 01:37 PM

Just ignore it and be happy, happiness and success is the best revenge. If you have all your ducks in a row you have nothing to worry about besides, it must suck to be him.....dt

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot
Just ignore it and be happy, happiness and success is the best revenge. If you have all your ducks in a row you have nothing to worry about besides, it must suck to be him.....dt

That is what I have been doing for the most part this is the first that I said of it outside close friends and family.

However, getting this off my chest and reading all the support I am getting from the nomads here and on u2u it sure helps to put this behind me. I don't want problems.
I just want to raise my family, make a decent living, be healthy and be left alone...and last but not least fish!

Thanks nomads for your support. I didn't sleep last night as I thought about whether or not to post this all night, as well as the last month and a half.

[Edited on 3-22-2011 by fishabductor]
Jim/Liisa
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 03:23 PM

I know of an american that was turned in for building kitchen cabinets. the owner of the house had offered the campo owner 15% of the cost and the campo owner ageed. The american was reported the excuse used by the campo owner was that He wanted to hire his own cabinet maker, wich I'm sure woul have been him.
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim/Liisa
I know of an american that was turned in for building kitchen cabinets. the owner of the house had offered the campo owner 15% of the cost and the campo owner ageed. The american was reported the excuse used by the campo owner was that He wanted to hire his own cabinet maker, wich I'm sure woul have been him.

Wasn't the Americans home... The land and everything on it belonged to the campo.

lookingandbuying
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 03:36 PM
This sucks!!!

My first reaction was OUT this MF'ers name right away...PERIOD. Then, after thinking it over more my thoughts became much more rational. Don't ask me why as I still like the thought of outting him even though it would not mean anything to me one way or the other.

The fact is you are doing EVERYTHING perfectly legal. Keep doing so. Also, just remember there is a snake around you. While knowing the snake is there is a bummer keep your distance as it's safer. One thing I know for sure, other people probably already know this person is nothing but a big TURD.

Go fish, have a beer (or six) enjoy Baja and be happy. This guy must be a miserable prick, let him wallow in his own sh#t!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
stevelaubly
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 03:49 PM

Yeah, let's keep his name a secret so he can keep doing to other Nomads what he did here....Makes sense to me.....NOT.
Martyman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 03:50 PM

Hey Fishdictator
Get a rattler from Skeet and put it in the hosers mailbox. We won't tell:rolleyes:
lookingandbuying
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 04:06 PM
Want the name?

Looks like another board has picked this story up and provided a name...go see Fulano. Looks like it's all there now for those that want to know.:lol::lol::lol:
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 04:07 PM

I say we start a poll...

baronvonbob
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 04:11 PM

I agree a poll
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 04:14 PM
Fulano Files

No need to start a poll

look on Fulano files, he has exposed the person

[Edited on 3-22-2011 by desertcpl]
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 04:21 PM

Gawd. The fact that he watches Al Jazeera English is a huge red herring. I want to know if he wears polyester suits.:lol::lol:
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 04:49 PM

I got to say...I love this Fulano guy! I know...some you have other thoughts. I am glad that he published Clarks name over there on his site.

So what is Clarks User name here?

Hey Fish.....
I got a house in San Felipe that needs work. Front porch, garage, finishing of the out door kitchen. If you need a job, and I know it's far from you.....LMK. Let me know what I can do to help you out down there.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 04:50 PM

This was not my intent, I guess my intent was to let everyone out here on the eastcape know my half of the story, as well as let evetone know that I am legit and have passed immigrations prodding.

I wonder where this will go now?

[Edited on 3-23-2011 by fishabductor]
lookingandbuying
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-22-2011 at 05:07 PM
Rules to work?

So what are the rules for a Gringo to be able to work in Mexico? Also, are there specific rules that need to be followed if you are hiring someone to do work around your personal house. I think I have heard if you hire someone to clean your house on a routine basis you become obligated for a bunch of stuff. Anyone have a short version of the do's and don't's for both os these types of issues??

Thanks! :?::?::?:
 Pages:  1  2    4  5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.