Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Dennis
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Great to hear from you old friend. If there is ANYTHING I can do to give you a hand/help/assist, please know that I will be there in a heartbeat.

Thanks RON....I know you would, and I appreciate it......more than I can say.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 03:00 PM

Glad you're working you way back. A stroke is about like being struck by lightening.:yes:
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 03:57 PM
Heeeee's Backkkkk!

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by sancho
Welcome back D, I guess it goes without
saying you are the most Beloved BN

ahhhh..thanks Sancho. very nice of you say that, as well as give Fulano's minions something to chat about while they're sitting down to a feast of used toilet paper. :lol:

Definitely the "old Dennis"
We would have it no other way....

and, you still owe me that beer....:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Dick.....
DanO
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 04:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by sancho
Welcome back D, I guess it goes without
saying you are the most Beloved BN

ahhhh..thanks Sancho. very nice of you say that, as well as give Fulano's minions something to chat about while they're sitting down to a feast of used toilet paper. :lol:

Washed down with? Nice to see you back, and in fine form.

\"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.\" -- Frank Zappa
Osprey
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 04:54 PM

Good going. The indominable Dennis. Knew you would come out fighting.

I can't do anything to help you. I'm way down here in the outback. I send you good vibes. When you can use your computer all day everyday I'll know it and send you some Jorge stories.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 06:34 PM
Bad Times Bring out the Best ?

Given the Wealth of Warmth which has Welled forth from this Minor Misfortune, just think of what Elegant and Effusive Eulogies would have been forthcoming had the end result been the END result.

It Almost makes you wish, doesn't it, THAT ............?

Well, maybe not.

Best of Luck.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBillM
Best of Luck.

why, thank you, Bill.
your comment as to my "minor misfortune" brings to mind an often heard refrain from those who ask me, "hey....waaa happened to youse?"
I'll wipe the Pablum from my chin with my bib and reply, " well, I had a stroke."
Then, they'll look me in the eye and say in an understanding , conspiratorial way, " hey....it's only a bump in the road."
Gawwwdammm.....if I had a beer for every time I've heard that, I could open a bar.
Don't get me wrong here, I love hearing about that notorius bump because it brings back some of my most memorable moments in Baja......driving a dirt road to the horizon atop a small rise and being presented with a scene of matchless beauty, a snowy white beach holding back the opalescent sea, and not a sound to be heard other than the gentle rythm of the waves.
All of this we've seen, time and time again, but never before enduring the ritual of the "bump in the road." Many, in fact.
So, when someone tells me I must endure another bump in the road, I look forward to it. The rewards are many.

OK.....first prize goes to whover can tally up all my misspellings an other errors.

[Edited on 7-25-2012 by DENNIS]
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 07:33 PM

I only saw one. (Of course this is easy for me to correct I've not gone through what you are.) Screw the bumps full throttle ahead.:tumble:
Welcome back!

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 07:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBillM
Best of Luck.

why, thank you, Bill.
your comment as to my "minor misfortune" brings to mind an often heard refrain from those who ask me, "hey....waaa happened to youse?"
I'll wipe the Pablum from my chin with my bib and reply, " well, I had a stroke."
Then, they'll look me in the eye and say in an understanding , conspiratorial way, " hey....it's only a bump in the road."
Gawwwdammm.....if I had a beer for every time I've heard that, I could open a bar.
Don't get me wrong here, I love hearing about that notorius bump because it brings back some of my most memorable moments in Baja......driving a dirt road to the horizon atop a small rise and being presented with a scene of matchless beauty, a snowy white beach holding back the opalescent sea, and not a sound to be heard other than the gentle rythm of the waves.
All of this we've seen, time and time again, but never before enduring the ritual of the "bump in the road." Many, in fact.
So, when someone tells me I must endure another bump in the road, I look forward to it. The rewards are many.

OK.....first prize goes to whover can tally up all my misspellings an other errors.

[Edited on 7-25-2012 by DENNIS]

WOW, DENNIS.... very well stated. So glad to see you back on the board!!

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Russ
I only saw one. (Of course this is easy for me to correct I've not gone through what you are.) Screw the bumps full throttle ahead.:tumble:
Welcome back!

You are too kind, Russ.
Thanks.
Hey....sure could use some sunrise shots to start my days [daze].
J.P.
Super Nomad

Mood: Easy Does It

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 07:45 PM

REALLY GLAD YOUR BACK. Dammmm those spelling police.
Pablum and all they will NEVER match Your Wisdom or the best Part Your Amasing WITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J.P.
REALLY GLAD YOUR BACK.

Thanks, John. It's good to be back.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 07:56 PM

Yes, DENNIS, I am sure your buddy JP is glad you're back!! Not so long ago, in fact less than a month, he was predicting I was gonna be driving your mint condition black Jeep all over Punta Banda. Not only did you prove him wrong, but you were shifting gears before I ever got into the driver's seat!!!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob H
So glad to see you back on the board!!

Thanks, Bob. I appreciate that.
J.P.
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Yes, DENNIS, I am sure your buddy JP is glad you're back!! Not so long ago, in fact less than a month, he was predicting I was gonna be driving your mint condition black Jeep all over Punta Banda. Not only did you prove him wrong, but you were shifting gears before I ever got into the driver's seat!!!

My Misson Was and still is to Expose you for the sick, Evil fraud you are. and that hasn't changed nor will it.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 08:07 PM

Quote:
Yes, DENNIS, I am sure your buddy JP is glad you're back!!

Please....try to be nice....just once. It won't hurt.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 08:10 PM
OH Really JP

If being a sick, evil fraud means I forced Dennis against his will, and against all his friends' wills (because they wanted what Dennis wanted) literally to take an ambulance to the border and go to extensive rehab so he got back here to be able to have some quality of life, so be it. I have been in the health care field too long to worry about what other people think. You see, to survive in Punta Banda, you don't want to upset the American Proverbial apple cart. And to go against the grain means to have people call you all kinds of names, people like you. But I am glad, and I am still glad that I whisked Dennis into that ambulance fighting like a banshee. He's around to walk and talk about it today. You see John, I am here on this earth to do what I think is best for others, and not to fit into the latest and greatest wine party or to care what others think of me, especially someone who did nothing to help him.
Quote:
Quote:

My Misson Was and still is to Expose you for the sick, Evil fraud you are. and that hasn't changed nor will it.

[Edited on 7-25-2012 by EnsenadaDr]

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 08:18 PM

Come on. Let's try to get along. Just a blanket statement. Stoked to see DENNIS posting.

I don't know any back stories so lo siento.

[Edited on 7-25-2012 by ateo]

J.P.
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 08:28 PM

My apologies to DENNIS and TO members of this board.
I konw its usless to engage in a battle of witt's with a unarmed person.

Another day another topic
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-24-2012 at 08:31 PM
yes apologies but who started it??

Yes any senior citizen who can't spell wit and spells it with 2 t's instead of one is severely unarmed in this day and age. My apologies as well.
Quote:
My apologies to DENNIS and TO members of this board.
I konw its usless to engage in a battle of witt's with a unarmed person.

Another day another topic

Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.