Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2012 at 05:58 AM
Confused again are you?

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=60382

Skeet/Loreto
Elite Nomad

posted on 5-30-2012 at 04:46 PM Reply With Quote Report Post to Administrator
To Doug"

Doug I have been on this board for 10 years. Had a great time until about 2 years ago. When the Mcfez, Goat, Joe bunch got on and ruined it.

Now you have become a "Cheater" selling my Information to other sources, I feel sorry for You to have to become a "Cheater..

please remove me from this Board.

Skeet/loreto

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2012 at 06:23 AM

Well, welcome back, anyway, Skeet!
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2012 at 07:25 AM

Welcome back Skeet. Your "rope-a-dope" posts have produced the results you desired and have pulled in many entertaining responses. Keep stirring the pot, BN can use the diversity.
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 9-2-2012 at 02:27 PM

Skeet...among my peers it is the mark of a man to keep his word.

I assume that your apology to Doug Means was done in secret?

Since you are back, I strongly recommend that you read and study every post of the thread that was spawned by your request to be removed from this board. The civility, intelligence, effort, understanding, and CONTENT exhibited by the posts that followed appear to me in sharp contrast with what I expect if I open one of your contributions. I rarely ever open "OT" where I understand your views are very well known.

You've made it clear to me by the last decade of posts that people who think and live their lives as I do, and as my friends do, are lower than whale crap. I beg to differ. A lot of the posts that followed your "resignation", are from people I call "friends", and I challenge you to match the tone of their thoughtful, civil, discourse if you continue your "comeback".

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2012 at 04:25 PM

Vagabondo;

I am sory that youfeel that i have made or indicated that your life style is "Low".
After looking over the past Threads it appears to me that you complained to me about me being "Religious" and that I was Dumb for believing in the "Supreme Being".

Every person in this Great country of ours has the Right to think and beleive as they see fit to do so!!!!

Is does not matter if a person beleives different than you think they should beleive@ Why should what you think and beleive be the Number #1????

Just for Fun Why do you not do something to help the new Shriners Hospital being built in TJ??
Just think of all the Help you can do to help the Children who may be Burned or Crippled??

God Bless You and all the Non =Believers
Skeet
thomasdelsur

Mood: baja starved

[*] posted on 9-3-2012 at 09:32 PM

Welcome back Skeet! I was wondering where you disappeared to. I was glad to see your name on the board again.

“The deepest sin of the human mind is to believe things without evidence”
Bajamatic
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2012 at 09:39 PM

SKEET! Glad you're back.

yuletide
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 9-3-2012 at 09:54 PM

Skeet they didn't say "where" the water front was ... enjoy and oldie

[Edited on 9-4-2012 by wessongroup]

Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 9-3-2012 at 09:58 PM

Good to have you back, Skeeter. I too wonder where you have been, and/or what you have been doing-----must be some stories to tell??? I would like to hear them.

Barry
Lengua
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2012 at 11:37 AM
Skeet

BRAVO SKEET ! Dont put up with Vagabundo
oxxo
Banned

Mood: If I was feeling any better, I'd be twins!

[*] posted on 9-4-2012 at 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
Every person

Except Dopers

Quote:
in this Great country of ours has the Right to think and beleive as they see fit to do so!!!!

Skeeterbug is back? I BELEIVE (sic) that I see FIT to do so!!!! to invoke my RIGHT to smoke another joint while I THINK about this calamity in the Great country of ours in Berkeley!
DanO
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2012 at 12:31 PM

Damn. How could I possibly be out of popcorn at a time like this? Gotta run to the store . . . .

\"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.\" -- Frank Zappa
astrobaja
Senior Nomad

Mood: beam me up

[*] posted on 9-4-2012 at 02:48 PM

I heard you were in rehab......

\"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.There is another theory which states that this has already happened\"

Douglas Adams

our website: http://bajadarkskies.com
Iflyfish
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 07:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

Iflyfish
Iflyfish
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 08:15 AM

The link above is from a gal I met at the Electric Kool-Aide Acid Test, Grateful Dead was the House Band and the punch was free. I posted it as both a tribute to your hiatus and as a cautionary note for oxxo. I am certain that Vgabndo, or VagaBondo as you refer to him, must have been loaded to have used terms like civility, intelligence, effort, understanding, and CONTENT along with whale crap in the same paragraph, a first if I my addled brain serves me right.

As to the breeding of rattlesnakes, I myself have found them too slithery to even attempt , but I know you wear those pointy toed boots sufficient to the task of at least kicking them, I propose a contest: What do you get by crossbreeding rattlesnakes? We already have one contribution, Skeet. I propose another, you get one angry rattler saying "is that all?" and another leaning against a cactus grinning and smoking a cigarette.

Iflyfish
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 01:57 PM

Fish Never Kick a Rattlesnake!!!!

As I was born and raised in the Rattlesnake Capital of the World I have always had an interest and a connection with them.

While spending several days Fishin on Catalana Isla so many years ago I watched and observed the actions of the Rattleless Rattler as opposed to the Texas Rattler..

There are differences.

I decided I would try to crosss breed the Rattlers to see if I could get a large Texas size with out Rattles. Results are Good at this point.
My second adventure I brought the Rattless to Texas to see if there would be Crossbreeding and the Production of Small Snakes with Rattles, Results are looking Good.

On of the reasons I am enjoying this Experiment is to hear the Dumbo Specie Nuts Hollaring that I am ruining the World!!
Most of them only know what they learn from a Liberal College Nut and have never and never will go out and capture a Rattler.

Fish , the handling of Rattlers is easy as long as you "Handle them Properly", If you are ever near Sweetwater Texas in March go to the Roundup, it is Fun to watch and learn.
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 02:00 PM

Looks like some of Skeet's hybrid rattlers are starting to appear. This one escaped over to Arizona, probably crossing the border illegally.This picture was posted on the internet as being 17ft long, However it was actually 7ft.3in. according to the Sheriffs dept. Still, a monster.The "perspective" method of holding the object out closer to the camera, as described in an earlier post by Pompano for giving the illusion of making your fish catch look larger was used.

EasternDiamondback1.JPG - 40kB
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
As I was born and raised in the Rattlesnake Capital of the World

That, of course, is Washington, D.C.
Skeeter....I always thought you were a Texan.
55steve
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 03:44 PM

I don't get it (I actually do, unfortunately) - someone wants to leave, tells the whole forum and even goes as far as requesting his account be deactivated....and then comes back?
If you're going to leave then just do it - say nothing and be gone - some people really need to learn how to man up!

[Edited on 9-6-2012 by 55steve]
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 03:59 PM
ANYWAY HERE IS AN AUTHENTIC PICTURE OF WASHINGTON D.C.

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.