BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: sincerest respect and gratitude.....
M
Nomad

Mood: looking for joy...

[*] posted on 10-11-2012 at 11:21 AM
VOLCANO, I hope you live up to

Quote:
Originally posted by volcano
Don't know you...but love your character...maybe one day we'll meet....I'm a newbie building for a few years out eastcape. best wishes for you. H

that fabulolus handle. I am glad to hear from you, and look forward to meeting you, as we shall. Someday, we all shall....I will see to that!
SO HUGE hugs to you,
M

Looking for new adventures now; Always...
M
Nomad

Mood: looking for joy...

[*] posted on 10-11-2012 at 11:29 AM
You are so true and wise....

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Just wanted to share with you that I know what you're going through, M (M is for Michelle).

At first there is shock (about 2 months), then comes the anger which can go for quite a long time, and finally understanding. If you go back to the very beginnings you will see clues all along of why things went wrong. It's all there. We just choose to ignore them or tell ourselves they are insignificant because we don't want to believe them.

But at first it seems so incredible. I guess it takes time and distance to understand. That's how it was for me.

I think it's important to figure it out but not to dwell on it or obsess over it. Having company and/or creative projects really helps making this period easier. Talking to close friends takes a lot of pressure off. There is a great deal of self justification taking place that's part of the healing process right now. I remember thinking "I don't care if I'm right or wrong. Just listen and agree with me for now". You gotta get it all out.

BTW, this is a great time to find out who your real friends are. The ones who see both sides of the issue aren't real friends. They will eventually drop by the wayside. Those that feel your pain are the ones to hold on to. You'll see .....

I have done and felt, ALL of this. It is a good thing when Nomads can empty their guts to another, and rather than be judged as 'weak' or, 'a loser', they can be seen here, as human. I wish always to all on this board to feel safe as I feel now. In the past, there have been sad people, venting trheir hurts in the form of contempt and anger. I regret some outbursts I have said to some, but I am older, I hope wiser,...or...am I making a complegte ass of myself? who knows who will object to my honesty, but those that do? add some years, wait till your ripe, then come back. I think w2e will still be here.

Thank you, BIG HUGS,
M

Looking for new adventures now; Always...
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.