Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: More to come for San felipe
Bajajorge
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2012 at 08:31 AM

Wow, use words like Walmart and McDonalds and World War III starts on the forum. Almost as bad as when somebody mentions Obamacare.:lol::lol:
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2012 at 08:36 AM

A sub store of Home depot WAS slated to open two years ago in San Felipe. One would be able to order "at the counter" there...........and it be shipped in from Mexicali. Would had been a blessing. Economic disaster shut down that idea.

bajaguy........racked my brain all night....txs! Bodega Aurrera.

Quote:
Originally posted by viabaja
When is Home Depot coming in?...:)

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2012 at 08:39 AM

we just got back from San Felipe, stayed at the El Cortez

with a little haggling was able to get the room for $60.00 a night, town seems to be busy
had a really great dinner at Chuey's
looked at a place in the south campo thats for sale, but going to pass, spent the day looking around
went out to the Ranch ( el dorado) alot of actively going on with snowbirds coming back, had happy hour at Jolly mans
we liked that alot, very nice crowd
I can see why El Dorado ranch has become very popular with Gringos, and we drove out to Petes Camp, it was quiet only few people camping on the beach
bought some fresh shrimp,, $40.00 for 3 Kilo's
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2012 at 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
Calimax made a major blunder during their design stage of this store. The parking lot is extremely small....and many clients are parking off site due to this. Personally....I wouldn't park down the street. Besides......I will always buy from the small grocery businesses of Baja, not the chain outlets.

[Edited on 10-24-2012 by mcfez]

Why wouldn't you park down the street?
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2012 at 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by rts551
Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
Calimax made a major blunder during their design stage of this store. The parking lot is extremely small....and many clients are parking off site due to this. Personally....I wouldn't park down the street. Besides......I will always buy from the small grocery businesses of Baja, not the chain outlets.

[Edited on 10-24-2012 by mcfez]

Why wouldn't you park down the street?

Sounds like a troll...............

For the same reasons that ALL shopping malls and stores in the USA have security personal driving in their parking lots along with cameras...."cars do indeed get broken in for the goods".

My truck has stuff in the rear....I am not going to be a trusting fool to park it down a side street......

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.