Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Thanx Nomad
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 5-30-2013 at 01:31 PM

Thanks for the update fontana, welcome aboard....

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
villafontana
Nomad

Mood: Urgency to travel all the time in Baja!

[*] posted on 5-30-2013 at 01:46 PM

thank u dtbushpilot!!! im ready for takeoff in this flight called BAJA NOMAD!!
villafontana
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-30-2013 at 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Quote:
Originally posted by nbacc
Welcome nancy

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 5-30-2013 by villafontana]
villafontana
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-30-2013 at 03:34 PM

at first i thought the welcoming from nbacc was for a Nancy, but then it hit me...its my post, so no Nancys here. lol. But thank u for the welcome nbacc..
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-30-2013 at 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by villafontana
at first i thought the welcoming from nbacc was for a Nancy, but then it hit me...its my post, so no Nancys here. lol. But thank u for the welcome nbacc..

I think she was signing her name, "Nancy."
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 5-30-2013 at 03:53 PM

Good to see you return! Remember if I say something like "you need to check in daily" or something else that is followed by a :lol: (LOL) then it is a joke (for fun, not for serious).

To have Baja Californianos here on Nomad is a wonderful thing as you can share your perspective (and ideas) with us 'other' Norte Americanos (USA & Canada) to improve our understanding of ideas from 'el otro lado al sur'! Mil Gracias amigo!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

nbacc
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-30-2013 at 05:31 PM

Sorry.........did not make myself clear. Nbacc is me and that would be Nancy. Again welcome.
villafontana
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2013 at 10:00 AM

Hi David, yeah i know what lol means ( laughin out loud). Hehe..i was also joking about checkin in daily...i would, but i dont want to get fired!! Lol. And please also free for asking me anything that u have doubts about Baja California, maybe i can help a little, a mean being a mexican citizen born in Baja California. Although u probably will know far better my state, because all the traveling u have done here, so i think i will ask u more often about camping places, road conditions, etc. I mean i dont travel a lot cause i lack of a newer car (my 1997 ford explorer can only take me places as far as Ensenada) but sometime we rent new cars and i have travel all the way to Los Cabos. A very enriching experiencie back in 2010. So hopefuly i can read your traveling experiences here in this wonderful site.
villafontana
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2013 at 10:03 AM

Thank u for the warm welcoming Nancy. Hope to hear a lot from u and ur Baja traveling experiences.
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 5-31-2013 at 12:16 PM

we look forward to hearing about life and events in TJ from you amigo...que cura tener mexicanos aqui en este sitio...para dar otro sabor!!! en serio...es un placer.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
villafontana
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-1-2013 at 03:32 PM

Asi es Sharri. Escribes muy buen espaniol. Te felicito. a lo mejor creo ser el unico nacido en B.C miembro de este grupo. Jeje. Saludos.
villafontana
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 07:43 AM

Helloooo fellow Baja nomadians... Looks like i scare u also. I have only seen a couple of replies by faithful baja nomadians. I thought the rest of u checked in more often than me. I dont bite physically nor electronically. Lol. Haha..have a great day.

P.s maybe my post is a lil ol'. Ill have to post a new post with a more agressive subject to get ur attentipn!!! Lol lol
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 07:46 AM

jajaja....muy buen punto! A ver...algo interesante de TJ? o talvez una foto de tu perro callejero?

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 07:47 AM

Buenos dias villafontana,

Please tell us about your favorite places to go in Baja California away from your home... for camping, beach, hiking, off roading, photography, etc.

Mil gracias,
David

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

villafontana
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 12:05 PM

Shari, pues k te puedo decir de Tijuana? No lo cambio por nada. Recuerda k aki empieza lla patria. No tengo fotos de perros callejeros, pero tengo una chow chow. No pondre foto x el momento por k tiene su pelo muy descuidado, pero en lo k se lo arregle, muestro la foto.
David, i love several places in B.C. ( not British Columbia, my fellow canadian baja nomadians) haha.
The one place i like to go is San Felipe. Beautiful scenary, specially along the way in the highway from Ensenada. Love that road, well except the potholes. Lol. Other than that it is my favorite road. Although last weekend we went to SF using the Mexicali highway. It was a smooth ride, after the mayor fix it got. Loved it. And also we went almost all the way to Bahia San Luis Gonzaga. We didnt get there, cause a dirt road started and we didnt knew how many miles would have taken us to reach it.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by villafontana
Shari, pues k te puedo decir de Tijuana? No lo cambio por nada. Recuerda k aki empieza lla patria. No tengo fotos de perros callejeros, pero tengo una chow chow. No pondre foto x el momento por k tiene su pelo muy descuidado, pero en lo k se lo arregle, muestro la foto.
David, i love several places in B.C. ( not British Columbia, my fellow canadian baja nomadians) haha.
The one place i like to go is San Felipe. Beautiful scenary, specially along the way in the highway from Ensenada. Love that road, well except the potholes. Lol. Other than that it is my favorite road. Although last weekend we went to SF using the Mexicali highway. It was a smooth ride, after the mayor fix it got. Loved it. And also we went almost all the way to Bahia San Luis Gonzaga. We didnt get there, cause a dirt road started and we didnt knew how many miles would have taken us to reach it.

You were almost there! 1 km. south of the bridge being built (where pavement ends is Papa Fernandez' Campo... and 5 km. beyond is Alfonsina's... all easy 2WD road. Bummer.

villafontana
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 03:01 PM

I did get on the dirt road. Maybe 100 meters from the paved road, but then it split, on a couple of roads. One take on an embankment. And i didnt want to try the other cause i didnt know how much miles to Bahia. And i never saw the bridge. Are there puclic beaches is Bahia?? Cause we saw a lot of private camping grounds.
villafontana
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 03:06 PM

How many
acadist
Super Nomad

Mood: Waiting for the Sun

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 03:09 PM

VF welcome aboard! You will find these nomads are nice online but even better in person!

Dave
I moved to CO and they made me buy a little rod to make it feel like a real fish
villafontana
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2013 at 03:18 PM

Hi acadist. No doubt in my mind about that. And i might add very experts on traveling and camping here in my B.C. Have u been around a lot in Baja?
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.