Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: VETERAN'S DAY.......2013
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 11-12-2013 at 06:41 PM

Dennis is a classic PTSD hate-filled frustrated Vet, looking for a 'good spoil' any way he can find one. I've noticed his vitriolic ambushes on many a poster here, and i can truly say this, because he reminds me of me. Only i quit 'hating' those who didn't respect what i did or give credence or carity to it. I'm happy nobody's spitting on me... but when finally, almost 40 years after my service i received disability i got 'spat on' by the same frustrated old men with testicles who said ''why didn't we have PTSD in Korea? Why not in WW2?" Well, we did. Audie Murphy kicked the chite out of a few wives, and John Wayne was a draft dodger.

Bajahowodd, we've had words. This time, let me say please, you are fine in your statement. People are tired of war, ESPECIALLY ME. I have people all the time now find out i'm a Vet and say, "thank you for your service". For the Nam? I feel embarrassment, anger, and 'fight or flight' syndrome. I didn't do a FREAKING thing but keep people in my squad alive, and nobody died on my watch, we all came home. Unfortunately, none of us as we used to be. All of us are altered.

Dennis, i urge you to egg your anger at exactly what you just did.... those who DID NOT respond to your CALL OF GLORY. Ghosts. Quit picking on the living. We have enough to deal with. Yours truly, the last point-man of 1st squad, 1st platoon, Charlie Company, 2nd Battalion of the 503rd Regiment, 173rd Airborne Brigade. FTA all the way, and KMA MF

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2013 at 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabuddha
Dennis is a classic PTSD hate-filled frustrated Vet, looking for a 'good spoil' any way he can find one. I've noticed his vitriolic ambushes on many a poster here, and i can truly say this, because he reminds me of me. Only i quit 'hating' those who didn't respect what i did or give credence or carity to it. I'm happy nobody's spitting on me... but when finally, almost 40 years after my service i received disability i got 'spat on' by the same frustrated old men with testicles who said ''why didn't we have PTSD in Korea? Why not in WW2?" Well, we did. Audie Murphy kicked the chite out of a few wives, and John Wayne was a draft dodger.

Bajahowodd, we've had words. This time, let me say please, you are fine in your statement. People are tired of war, ESPECIALLY ME. I have people all the time now find out i'm a Vet and say, "thank you for your service". For the Nam? I feel embarrassment, anger, and 'fight or flight' syndrome. I didn't do a FREAKING thing but keep people in my squad alive, and nobody died on my watch, we all came home. Unfortunately, none of us as we used to be. All of us are altered.

Dennis, i urge you to egg your anger at exactly what you just did.... those who DID NOT respond to your CALL OF GLORY. Ghosts. Quit picking on the living. We have enough to deal with. Yours truly, the last point-man of 1st squad, 1st platoon, Charlie Company, 2nd Battalion of the 503rd Regiment, 173rd Airborne Brigade. FTA all the way, and KMA MF

Thanks for your impressive service.
That said, and I mean that...I don't want you, or anyone else, scolding me for my feelings, or telling me how to conduct myself with this issue.
Do what you do and I'll do the same.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 11-12-2013 at 07:02 PM

Ditto, fair enough. And welcome home, ya crusty ol' bucket.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.