BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Rosarito murders ??
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 2-2-2014 at 03:49 PM

Not really she is quoting Zeta magazine and other supposedly reputable news sources. She's only the messenger.
Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view
prolly a self preservation mechanism, dontcha think?:rolleyes:
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-2-2014 at 07:28 PM

...perhaps the 'self preservation' of broadcasting doom,gloom is what keeps Baja from being over-run with gringo's and speculators;D

...get off your pot,,,'doctor':tumble::spingrin:
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 2-2-2014 at 07:40 PM

Oh my other good friend, Micah!! Hope your team won the Super Bowl!!
Bajafun777
Super Nomad

Mood: Enjoying Life with Wife In Mexico, Easy on The Easy

[*] posted on 2-3-2014 at 12:51 AM

What really scares family members off from coming down to visit in Mexico is when they find out that people just sitting in a local eating place are subject to having someone killed while people are inside eating in daylight hours. Hard to down play it and who knows when these type of things will happen? That's right, Nobody knows when these killing cowards will walk in killing as they please.

If someone says they are not worried or scared for family with these type of things happening then something is wrong in their thinking. Will it stop me from still spending my summers there--No, I will still go but I will not push my family to come down like years past. I would not be able to live with myself if something happened to them by cowards walking in just shooting inside a restaurant. These lowlife animals just do not care if they harm anyone. It is all about money, drugs and power while people lives do not matter. Take Care & Travel Safe----"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN" bajafun777

flyguy
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2014 at 02:18 AM

IMHO you are delusional to think you are in any more danger in Baja than in the USA ... on my last 3 month trip through the western USA and Baja, we had an alarming rate of scary experiences above the border with nothing but positive below. Americans are safer in Mexico than at home, however you just have to read the statistics to find that out! NOW If you wanna enjoy a safe place, head north where Canada awaits you with a friendly smile, kittens, and lolipops :D !!!
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 2-3-2014 at 07:41 AM

I think flyguy is right. I dunno about Canadian crime overall but there are parts of Vancouver and Toronto (like any other big cities) that I wouldnt venture into after dark. Lets not even talk about Detroit Cleveland, Wash Dc.....

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2014 at 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by flyguy
Americans are safer in Mexico than at home, however you just have to read the statistics to find that out!

Statistics don't give all pertinent details, such as location location location.
People, in any country, who are in areas where they don't belong, are begging trouble.
Your above statement standing alone, flyguy, is short-sighted.

[Edited on 2-3-2014 by DENNIS]

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2014 at 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by flyguy
IMHO you are delusional to think you are in any more danger in Baja than in the USA ... on my last 3 month trip through the western USA and Baja, we had an alarming rate of scary experiences above the border with nothing but positive below. Americans are safer in Mexico than at home, however you just have to read the statistics to find that out! NOW If you wanna enjoy a safe place, head north where Canada awaits you with a friendly smile, kittens, and lolipops :D !!!
:lol:eh?
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.