BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Maria the hairdresser and the toll road....
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 8-5-2014 at 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by micah202
.....any word which direction the underwear stripes were??? :O:?::?: :lol:

Uhhhh, I was not thinking of THAT bottom....:coolup:

[Edited on 8-5-2014 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-5-2014 at 12:50 PM

Quote:
.....any word which direction the underwear stripes were??? :O:?::?: :lol:

Uh oh.....more underwear forensics. :lol:

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-5-2014 at 12:52 PM

I asked a guy if he wore briefs or boxers....he answered, "Depends."

Bichito
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-5-2014 at 07:14 PM

This has to be the most bizarre yet amusing threads out there.. If I wasn't so lazy right now I'd look for the emoticon w/ the smiley eating popcorn.
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-5-2014 at 10:34 PM

Baja Nomads has the "economical" smiley package....no popcorn...:lol:

Bichito
Junior Nomad

eureka.gif posted on 8-6-2014 at 11:05 AM

I'd say the best update on the toll road is right here: http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=74369
DK has some perfect aerial shots of the current work..
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 8-6-2014 at 09:36 PM

you are right Bichito and that was BEFORE the collapse. In any case the birds eye view of the helicopter does nothing to dispel the myth that the toll road is going to be ready for Vendimia. FYI, seems Micah202 is obsessed with another missing person's case. He might want to do a little fund raising for the family, non-profit of course.
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
you are right Bichito and that was BEFORE the collapse. In any case the birds eye view of the helicopter does nothing to dispel the myth that the toll road is going to be ready for Vendimia. FYI, seems Micah202 is obsessed with another missing person's case. He might want to do a little fund raising for the family, non-profit of course.

....holy CHIT...yer've got a problem with that!!?? :wow::barf::wow::barf::wow:

....you can proudly claim to having singlehandedly derailed a fundraiser for your own selfish reasons ...and you're somehow proud!!??

...I consider this,,and other forums I participate on as community...I actually -care- at times for some people who are going through tough situations such as losing a loved one.....empathy and caring seems to be something that your 'doctor' training must have glossed over

[Edited on 8-7-2014 by micah202]
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 10:03 AM

Quote:

Sounds like somebody should go have a nice bowl of milk....
meeeowww !!

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 10:53 AM

bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 11:10 AM

oh....... my....... gawd.......... :lol: :bounce: :tumble:

86 - 45*

EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 11:24 AM

Isn't that sweet??? Thank you BajaBuddha...you ARE really a pussycat at heart. Yes at times animals can be very comforting that is why they have therapy pets.
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 11:27 AM

Quote:
Quote:

....you can proudly claim to having singlehandedly derailed a fundraiser for your own selfish reasons ...and you're somehow proud!!??

...I consider this,,and other forums I participate on as community...I actually -care- at times for some people who are going through tough situations such as losing a loved one.....empathy and caring seems to be something that your 'doctor' training must have glossed over

...care to respond 'doctor'???

...milk?...cat???.............COW!!
bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 11:55 AM

Quote:
Isn't that sweet??? Thank you BajaBuddha...you ARE really a pussycat at heart. Yes at times animals can be very comforting that is why they have therapy pets.

You're welcome, Fluffy.

86 - 45*

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 12:03 PM

You are such a caring person and part of the Atun Platoon, that exclusive group where only the invited and non-combative and all in agreement Bajanomadians are allowed!! Sort of an equivalency of knighthood in Bajalandia. Congrats Micah!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 01:10 PM

whaaat??---you refer to the 'chicken coop brigade' as some sort of posse??? ...this 'gang' is out to get you and poor Elin???
:o:o:o
.......actually I'm simply an individual who am amongst others in finding your comments completely LUDICROUS.....by the time you're crowing about an 'obsession' to assist people when theyre missing a loved one I realize HOW PSYCHOPATHICLY DELUDED YOU ARE!!!

...you went for some years labelling yourself as 'doctor' here LONG before you became one ----you derailed a fundraiser for a bereaved family into a complete TRAINWRECK for your own self-serving gratification..........I'm not a doctor of any sort--won't ever claim to be---but it don't take no doctor to see YOU NEED HELP!!!

Quote:
You are such a caring person and part of the Atun Platoon, that exclusive group where only the invited and non-combative and all in agreement Bajanomadians are allowed!! Sort of an equivalency of knighthood in Bajalandia. Congrats Micah!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 02:44 PM

May peace be with you my friend. I have not referred to a chicken coop group at all. Let's pray together for all the Missing persons in Baja and in the world and hope they are found.

Blessings to you and yours and let us enjoy this very short life on earth in harmony.

I was a Doctor in 2010 to 2011 through my internship at the Ensenada Military Hospital and was acting in that capacity under SEDENA.

2011 to 2012 was a director and primary physician under the Secretaria de Salud and wrote prescriptions and saw patients in that capacity.

God Bless you my friend.
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
May peace be with you my friend. I have not referred to a chicken coop group at all. .....

Doc,

What's this then that you posted today?

"You are such a caring person and part of the Atun Platoon, that exclusive group where only the invited and non-combative and all in agreement Bajanomadians are allowed!!"

The platoon is one and the same as the chicken coop.....maybe you could get clarification from your pal Fulano in your efforts in asking him for help in your paranoid parade :light:

And give up on your pseudo-religious well-wishing....it is embarrassingly transparent :(:barf:

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 04:11 PM

YUP...

micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 04:17 PM

Quote:
May peace be with you my friend. I have not referred to a chicken coop group at all. Let's pray together for all the Missing persons in Baja and in the world and hope they are found.

Blessings to you and yours and let us enjoy this very short life on earth in harmony.

I was a Doctor in 2010 to 2011 through my internship at the Ensenada Military Hospital and was acting in that capacity under SEDENA.

2011 to 2012 was a director and primary physician under the Secretaria de Salud and wrote prescriptions and saw patients in that capacity.

God Bless you my friend.

....I'd rather bite into a large can of Raid than consider 'preying' with you.

...unsolicited & condescending 'advice' such as you gave today....''I would not continue to hope he went south of the border especially without his meds. Yes it's heartbreaking for you but concentrate North of the Border ''(ensDoc)...............repeatedly demanding accounting from a bereaved family to the point of completely de-railing the effort,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and calling me out for helping people in challenge and crisis-----holy CWAP--------------and then you offer your conceited 'god-bless'........it'd sound sweeter coming from a SNAKE
:barf::barf::barf::barf:

Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.