Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Telcel America
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 8-2-2016 at 01:02 PM

Of course they don't!

And this month I have another couple of hundred Pesos of some charges (I don't know what yet, because I can not retrieve my bill). It seems I have a $500 Peso limit on my account, and other than using my phone for looking up a business las month, I have not used my allowed data, but I received a notice a week ago that I have reached my data limit.
So somehow I used about $200+ Pesos in something (not my voice mail), and I won't find out until TELCEL sends me the bill in a few days.

Quote: Originally posted by bajalinda  

Udo - thanks for that bit of info about voice mail - of course, they don't tell you that when you sign up.

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

wiltonh
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-3-2016 at 10:57 AM

Last fall when we got to Baja the only internet we had for the first few days was through the cell phone. We have two cell phones and two tablets which turn on while charging at night.

One of the Android tablets decided to do a system update even through I had just done one before we left. It used 90% of my plan data in one night without ever asking me if I want to update.

I am now much more careful about shutting of the sharing when it is not really needed.

We had to use the data from my wife's phone for the rest of that week. It was a T-Mobile plan and the next month they doubled the data for no extra cost so we never came close to the maximum again.
bajalinda
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-15-2016 at 05:26 PM

Well....Telcel does it again - just found out that the 25 day plan has been reduced to 23 days. This is hardly worth it for me any more - I may just drop the whole thing.
meme
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-16-2016 at 10:03 PM

The Telcel plan is 200 pesos now for 25 days, 300 pesos for 30 days & 500 pesos for 50 days. I just renewed mine last Friday at the Telcel store in person & the girl said "all new plan"!
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.