BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  18    20    22  ..  27
Author: Subject: DENNIS is in the hospital.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 07:55 PM

Well I just want to thank all of you for your trust and respect...it means so much to me.
goldhuntress
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 08:13 PM

FYI, on the computer if it has the numbers keypad on the right side it make the typing keys closer together so you may want to avoid that on a smaller laptop, may not matter on the larger ones. I have a 15.6 and I have never gotten used to the typing keys being closer together and have a lot of typos. I use spell check a lot, lol.
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Well I just want to thank all of you for your trust and respect...it means so much to me.

you bet Doc.

your friend, the nincompoop!:lol:

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

eureka.gif posted on 6-26-2012 at 08:56 PM

A wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse may be helpful. Dennis could just have the weight of it in his lap instead of trying to juggle a laptop. The laptop could sit on a table next to the bed. Very easy to use and not very expensive.

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 09:30 PM

Dennis, it's been a week since I said it - get well soon dude! I was over in your hood this last weekend and was thinking of you.

[Edited on 6-27-2012 by ateo]

Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2012 at 10:25 PM

DENNIS...we are soooo looking forward to your posts again!! Get well soon dude! Bob H

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 07:47 AM

That;s good Tony!

Let me add this idea........

http://www.antonline.com/p_WVBW%2BMS-GP_923984.htm?sID=GP

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
A wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse may be helpful. Dennis could just have the weight of it in his lap instead of trying to juggle a laptop. The laptop could sit on a table next to the bed. Very easy to use and not very expensive.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
tiotomasbcs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 08:36 AM

I know it's soon but any updates on his physical condition?? Glad to hear your cognitive skills are good, Amigo. I'm sure the doctors and nurses are enjoying your playful character and probably wonder about this Nomad thing?!:tumble: Tio
Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 08:49 AM

Any updates as to Dennis' physical condition should be coming to us through Dennis himself.

Its a breach of a medical professional's oath of discretion and patient privacy. We know that Janene is not Dennis' doctor; however, to discuss a person's health issues publicly is at the very least a possible social faux pas.

If the individual wishes their state to be known, health or financial, it should be done so with great restraint, discretion, respect and clearly only with the person's absolute trust and permission.

"Raise your words, not your voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle
fandango
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mulegena
Any updates as to Dennis' physical condition should be coming to us through Dennis himself.

Its a breach of a medical professional's oath of discretion and patient privacy. We know that Janene is not Dennis' doctor; however, to discuss a person's health issues publicly is at the very least a possible social faux pas.

completely agree!

sbwontoo
fandango
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:01 AM

Quote:

If the individual wishes their state to be known, health or financial, it should be done so with great restraint, discretion, respect and clearly only with the person's absolute trust and permission.

and by the individuals own hand or voice.

sbwontoo
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:21 AM
Breach of confidentiality

Dennis has given his full consent for me to inform Nomads of his condition. He has read the posts, and find them all to be acceptable. I don't know how many times I need to repeat this.
Quote:

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:31 AM

I keep checking back to this thread to FIND OUT how Dennis is doing because I care and hope my cheerleading for him is having a positive effect...GOOOOOOOOOOO Dennis! ( so ethical or unethical, please keep the updates coming)

I had a funny sort of vision and it gave me an idea...maybe D could have a personal secretary for an hour a day so he could dictate messages...of course SHE would be chosen by him for her...ummmm...typing skills and perhaps personal....wardrobe? just a thought...jejejeje

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
Jaybo
Nomad

Mood: Praying for Baja!

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
I had a funny sort of vision and it gave me an idea...maybe D could have a personal secretary for an hour a day so he could dictate messages...of course SHE would be chosen by him for her...ummmm...typing skills and perhaps personal....wardrobe? just a thought...jejejeje

Shari, Like this gal?

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:43 AM

Jaybo...winner winner chicken dinner as Woody says....

Dennis I bet you wish I was in charge of your welfare eh buddy?

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:44 AM
ya !! THAT WILL WORK !!

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:44 AM
Dennis and Dagmar

I just have to comment...Dennis just LOVES the weather girl in San Diego, and she looks exactly like the picture...her name is Dagmar..now if Dick Kashey could set up a visit for Dennis from Dagmar...he would be ecstatic!!! (Since Dick knows all the celebrities.)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaybo
Quote:
Originally posted by shari

Shari, Like this gal?

bajadock
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:47 AM

Dennis, Cheerleaders hoping to see you back in Ensenada sooooon! Hope you are having a good day today.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:48 AM

Quote:
I just have to comment...Dennis just LOVES the weather girl in San Diego, and she looks exactly like the picture...her name is Dagmar..now if Dick Kashey could set up a visit for Dennis from Dagmar...he would be ecstatic!!! (Since Dick knows all the celebrities.)

dagmar is OK, but chrissy russo is hot!
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:50 AM
Dagmar

Goat,

Dennis doesn't like too much makeup he likes the natural, girl next door type.
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:

dagmar is OK, but chrissy russo is hot!
 Pages:  1  ..  18    20    22  ..  27

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.