Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  19    21    23  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 09:39 AM

Thoreau said it all. With minor changes he said, “The mass of Nomads lead lives of quiet desperation.”
That would be the only plausible explaination for finding entertainment in this feces fight.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 09:42 AM

Why thank you Dennis for your thoughts!

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 09:43 AM

Think nothing of it.
Oh...you already do?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Think nothing of it.
Oh...you already do?

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
Unfortunately it deals with a combination of human and sea turtle tragedies.

I agree that it is an important subject. The problem is that it has turned into a perpetual loop of allegations from both sides, very little of which can be substantiated or any real differences settled. Certainly won't happen here on the forum but in legal arbitration and ultimately in court. After 21 pages of posts in this forum over the last three weeks, all I have learned is that some poor turtle was poached and there is a property dispute between three people who don't seem to like each other very much.

I had that all figured out by page two. Everything else since then has been redundant ad nauseum. I say they take their land battle to court or sit down over a couple bottles of tequila and work their problems out like reasonable folks do.

A turtle was killed and its poacher needs to be investigated and prosecuted by the legal system. Nobody here disagrees with that. Well, maybe a couple of misfits do but that is for another thread.

There is just nowhere for this thread to go but continue in endless volleys of unsubstantiated attacks. If they cannot settle this as neighbors I doubt they will be any more successful here. I don't think that any of the the legal authorities investigating the turtle's demise are forum members so we probably won't be getting any of the straight poop on that here either until it becomes an article in the local press.

And it appears that folks cannot agree either as to who is the real BajaGringo. Almost evenly divided between several shady characters.

Hell, I am not even sure who to vote for...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 10:06 AM

Agreed Ron, but nevertheless it is entertaining, well to me anyway.

As far as which photo depicts you in the other location I voted with the majority!

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 11:13 AM

BajaGringo and ElINVES8 I can’t agree with you more, the problem is that there is nothing left to be settled in court because everything has been solved already and my papers recognized as legal, so my property is not in peril.
The turtles are going to have their revenge form the proper authorities, the nature organizations and me are just verifying that corruption does not work in this case.
What I have done here is making the problem public, if you don’t speak, you accept and I certainly don’t accept that I am in any way related to drug traffic other than to attack it; also that I don’t accept drugs to be unloaded in a beach that borders with my property.
I knew from the start, that may people here have had Olivia as their favorite Narc and they have been stopping for years at her restaurant and that is why that unreasonable position, a lot of them are already documented on photos with the police, but being a drug user is not a crime anymore.
Also is clear that several people registered a few days ago, just speak in this thread unanimously, but that only show Mark Burbey way of acting, more than 19,000 people have viewed this thread and that mean that people are interested and know what is happening and that is what this was all about.
I am opening a webpage with proof of all the facts said here, document that prove that everything is true, starting with my property papers, Olivia lack of any property right accepted by herself in front of a public notary, a document signed by her asking for transit permission through my property and where she recognizes that she has no right to the hotel; those document are public documents verifiable by anybody and will demonstrate that Olivia is lying here; beyond that there is little left to be said here but to post updates, something that I am going to do. The webpage is www.munoz-industries.com/vaquera.html

[Edited on 5-3-2009 by ramuma53]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 11:22 AM

If any person is interested about Federal Zone facts or laws, or Property titles in Mexico, I will answer their question without any compromise for them, just write to me director@munoz-industries.com
I neglected to say before that I have an Office in Rosarito Tijuana with official licences to advise on these matters, me and my team are technical withnesses fot several courts on those matters.
Sorry pranks, I have a program that filters words and just direct your email to the trash can.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
... the problem is that there is ....

No, you're wrong.
The problem IS that you don't realize that your words have no meaning.
The problem IS that you won't shut up already !
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 11:53 AM

I do not support either side as I have stated before but do look forward to seeing any truthful evidence to support one side or the other. We here are just voyeurs into your land and sea turtle problems and no one and I mean no one I don’t care how well they think they know any of you, knows the truth. We in this forum are not and cannot be your judge or executioner but since this has been brought into this arena I am very interested to see how it turns out once the legal system decides and the dust settles.

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 11:53 AM

It is pertty simple to see that Mark and Oliva at the restruant were set up.
Any resonable judge will see that too.
The heads of the turtles without the guts shows the animals were butchered somewhere else.
Munoz
When you were 18 you saw that no one owned your property so you filed a claim for it with the government.
Did you live on the property?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 12:09 PM

I like most people on Baja Nomad but I sometimes think "Where is your head and your heart" when people make rude comments when we do not know the truth.

OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 12:31 PM

Rafael Munoz Martinez............can we talk to Eddie now. We want to ask Eddie some questions. Please let Eddie out and come forward so we can get more information. Eddie are you there?....Eddie?
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 12:48 PM

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 01:03 PM

No Atom Bomb until the end of the story when justice is served.

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 01:09 PM

No, that was just me...

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 01:13 PM

Hahahahahaha Ron you are a Character... Can't wait to meet you!

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 01:55 PM

Which one?

Number 3, 4, 7 or 9???

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 02:48 PM

All but 3 and 6 look like crooks and I know you are not 6 so I picked 3.

Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 05:58 PM

I have kept up on this thread from the beginning. I have even tried to inject a little levity in a very serious subject. I have not met ramuma 53 and have been at Olivia and Marks only 2 or 3 times. I have no favorites in this grammar school yard brawl and I only hope that the guilty party or parties (if their really is a guilty party) gets taken care of by the Mexican justice system. For all of us gringo’s that love Baja, it is their justice system and we must live by their system no matter how we feel about it.

Now for the purpose of this post.

In my opinion, even if Ramam53 is correct on all his assertions, he comes across like a crybaby that never grew up. If you are so hell bent on trying to destroy these peoples lives, why not let the courts take care of it and stop sniveling, crying and throwing your weight around as if this is a school yard brawl? You say you are a lawyer, do you not believe in your legal system? I assume you took a oath to become a lawyer correct? You my “friend” come across as a pampas cry baby that with each post you are losing mine and I believe anyone’s sympathy for your alleged cause. If you are so correct in all of these matters (which you might very well be) shut the f—k up and get on with your life in court, taking care of your business rather than trying to stir up anger with strangers. Have you no friends to vent to rather than strangers that you will probably never meet? Oh, that’s right, you want to meet a few of the people to have a physical altercation.

In my opinion Ramara53 you could be correct in all of this but you will still be a classless individual. Do I want to meet you to say it to your face? I, unlike you, have better things to do with my life. No, I spent too much damn time in Vietnam doing things that I will never do again but I will have a beer and feel sorry for you.

May all the truth come out in court.

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

Pages:  1  ..  19    21    23  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.