BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  19    21    23  ..  27
Author: Subject: DENNIS is in the hospital.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Goat,

Dennis doesn't like too much makeup he likes the natural, girl next door type.
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
I just have to comment...Dennis just LOVES the weather girl in San Diego, and she looks exactly like the picture...her name is Dagmar..now if Dick Kashey could set up a visit for Dennis from Dagmar...he would be ecstatic!!! (Since Dick knows all the celebrities.)

dagmar is OK, but chrissy russo is hot!

i like my weather girls ****ty :lol::lol:
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 10:01 AM

You mean you prefer Hurricanes category 5 over a calm, summer breeze, I get it.
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 10:26 AM

The same thing in a Mac with a 2.8ghz processor is almost $3,000.00!

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
WalMart has this loaded HP notebook with a 17.3"screen for only $397.00 - Really quite a deal right now.

HP Refurbished Charcoal Gray 17.3" g7-1329WM Laptop PC with AMD Quad-Core A6-3420M Accelerated Processor

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

Jaybo
Nomad

Mood: Praying for Baja!

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
Jaybo...winner winner chicken dinner as Woody says....

Dennis I bet you wish I was in charge of your welfare eh buddy?

Shari, you should have seen all the pictures I had to witness looking for "sexy secretary taking dictation" in Google images search.. Glad I'm not blind... (yet)
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 10:39 AM

Oh poor you Jaybo...I feel your pain amigo...what we wont do to help our friends feel better and have a chuckle eh!

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 10:48 AM

OK Dennis 25,000 views and 11 pages in 9 days it's times you get off the stool at Sharkys and stop this rouse. Besides I miss your comments and wisdom in all things important. ;)

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 11:18 AM

Highly Recommended. The first (top) Alfa booster is the one I chose

http://www.data-alliance.net/servlet/Page?template=long-rang...

This AMPLIFIED USB extender will work with the ALFA or with TelCel's wireless Banda Ancha USB system. The long reach is necessary to place the antenna that has line-of-sight with the router if it is distant or on a cell tower.

http://www.data-alliance.net/servlet/-strse-722/USB-long-lon...

It does not take a wizard to plug this stuff in and use it. Slip the CD ROM min disc into the drive, plug in the antenna, click "install" and it's plug and play from there. I don't mess around in the "advanced" settings because I don't know what I am doing. But the WI-fi "bar count" on the bottom tray goes way, way, up and the computer sees an incredible increase in the number and signal strength of previously undetectable routers.

[Edited on 6-27-2012 by DavidE]

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 11:29 AM
The realDagmar Midcap

Quote:
Quote:
I just have to comment...Dennis just LOVES the weather girl in San Diego, and she looks exactly like the picture...her name is Dagmar..now if Dick Kashey could set up a visit for Dennis from Dagmar...he would be ecstatic!!! (Since Dick knows all the celebrities.)

Here you go DENNIS. The real Dagmar Midcap:

Bob Durrell
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 12:00 PM

Whewee! That gal could start her own high pressure ridge!

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 12:11 PM

I think Mulegena is referring to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Here's everything one would want to know about HIPAA...

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/summary/i...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mulegena
Any updates as to Dennis' physical condition should be coming to us through Dennis himself.

Its a breach of a medical professional's oath of discretion and patient privacy. We know that Janene is not Dennis' doctor; however, to discuss a person's health issues publicly is at the very least a possible social faux pas.

If the individual wishes their state to be known, health or financial, it should be done so with great restraint, discretion, respect and clearly only with the person's absolute trust and permission.

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 12:46 PM

My first question is why no one seemed to be crying HIPAA during the Ron Hoff situation. No one even brought it up, people were going to the hospital, reporting his condition, many individuals, and no one was concerned about violating HIPAA.

I have worked in many hospitals. HIPAA came out about 15 years ago, as a result of patients suing hospitals for release of information. So now they formalize the HIPAA agreement, by having a worker for the institution sign an agreement that they will not reveal any inside information received from working in the facility where the patient was being cared for. I have signed no HIPAA agreement, and immediately I let Dennis know that I was going to post his condition. He had absolutely no problem with it.
bajafam
Senior Nomad

Mood: DLTBGYD

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 12:54 PM

No one was crying HIPAA because many people were tending to Ron, helping, etc. Right now it's solely you, "Dr" and we all have very valid reasons for not jumping on the "trust me I have his best interests in mind" wagon. Sorry, but try to see it from the standpoint of everyone here that has been privy to all of your previous unpleasant posts about Dennis and everything else.

Check out our travel blog @
http://thefamvangurp.blogspot.com

Scentsy!! Because real life is smelly. https://itsamightysmellyworld.scentsy.us

Check out my latest article ~ https://vegbyte.com/vegan-eyeliner/

The cookbooks essential to Baja Trippin' ~ https://vegbyte.com/vegan-mexican-cookbooks/
danaeb
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 01:04 PM
Spot on!

Quote:
Originally posted by bajafam
No one was crying HIPAA because many people were tending to Ron, helping, etc. Right now it's solely you, "Dr" and we all have very valid reasons for not jumping on the "trust me I have his best interests in mind" wagon. Sorry, but try to see it from the standpoint of everyone here that has been privy to all of your previous unpleasant posts about Dennis and everything else.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake every time you repeat it.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 01:11 PM
Unpleasant

I thought you got things cleared up yesterday by Ron. Do we need Ron to make daily well checks on Dennis? Then by all means ask him to do this. There are always two sides to the story, and at whatever age you are you should know this.
Quote:
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 01:16 PM

Quote:
I thought you got things cleared up yesterday by Ron. Do we need Ron to make daily well checks on Dennis? Then by all means ask him to do this. There are always two sides to the story, and at whatever age you are you should know this.
Quote:

lesson to janene:
lovers and less-than-lovers should not conduct their break-up-arguments on the internet for all to read and participate in!
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 01:19 PM

Right now Dennis is reading the posts. He told me today that he felt the doubt was cleared up about him by Ron yesterday. If you guys still care about him the way you say you do, then stop being negative. For Gosh sakes, the man is still alive, be grateful for that. Please be mindful that he is reading every post. I am not going to bring up the past or start arguing with him because the man is not on a level playing field with me. After the man is finished with his acute rehab, which should be in about two weeks, I will release all the information you want. You got what you wanted, confirmation that he is not being mistreated, now what else do you want? I can't make Dennis post. Physically he is not able. I am going to buy him a computer today that has a voice activated program and see if it works.

[Edited on 6-27-2012 by EnsenadaDr]
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 01:23 PM
Goat...

As much as I hate to admit it Goat, you are pretty funny!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lesson to janene:
lovers and less-than-lovers should not conduct their break-up-arguments on the internet for all to read and participate in!
bajafam
Senior Nomad

Mood: DLTBGYD

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 01:32 PM

Don't get all high and mighty because we don't immediately bow down and accept that you are now on his side with no ulterior motives. You did that to yourself. I am glad that his condition is improving, but I'm not ashamed to admit that from day one of this post, I was overwhelmed with a sense of dread. Sorry that you feel that you are being attacked and whatever, but come on, "There are always two sides to the story, and at whatever age you are you should know this." there are ACTUALLY many sides to any story....and most of those sides and "facts" are driven by something other than the truth.

DENNIS ~ Sweetie misses ya. I truly hope that all is as stated on this thread. Come back soon, ya old kook.

Check out our travel blog @
http://thefamvangurp.blogspot.com

Scentsy!! Because real life is smelly. https://itsamightysmellyworld.scentsy.us

Check out my latest article ~ https://vegbyte.com/vegan-eyeliner/

The cookbooks essential to Baja Trippin' ~ https://vegbyte.com/vegan-mexican-cookbooks/
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 01:59 PM
DR.ens.

HOLA, I uderstand why..but myself a voice command to a machine scares the ____t out me !! next we will just have to think it.. funny thing.. almost all the gaget's on the first startreck has come to pass !! no??? now, where can I buy a transporter....."BEAM ME UP" K & T
KASHEYDOG
Senior Nomad

Mood: SO MANY TACOS, SO LITTLE TIME... Gotta Go, See ya there....:bounce:

[*] posted on 6-27-2012 at 04:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I'll work on that A.S.A.P, Janeen......:yes:

Would Keri and / or Leslie from Channel 9 KUSI morning news work if Dagmar is tied up at my place .......:?:

[Edited on 6-27-12 by KASHEYDOG]

Don\'t mess with the old dog...... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery! Brilliance only comes with age and experience..... :smug: .... :P .... :smug:
Are you getting the most out of life OR is life getting the most out of you ?? :?:

Twenty years from now you\'ll be more disappointed by the things you didn\'t do then the things you did.
 Pages:  1  ..  19    21    23  ..  27

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.