Pages:  1  ..  19    21    23  ..  116
Author: Subject: Gary Patton - Updated Jan. 5, 2015
BajaDixon
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SoCalPattonCrew
BajaDixon,
I imagine the entire forum will know if he has been found by the start dates of your two trips, but I have noted on our calendar to post to you by Oct. 10th. & Oct. 18th.
Thanks for your very kind offer, and once again to the entire, amazing Bajanomad forum. Thanks, too, 24Baja.
The Patton family

You are absolutely right that everyone will know about him being discovered. I guess I didn't have my thinking cap on when I requested a post. Scratch my request for a post and I will simply check the forum prior to searching the next few weeks. You've got your hands full as it is.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 03:21 PM

Anything new?

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Marla Daily
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 04:20 PM

It is one month ago today the last confirmed sighting of Gary Patton occurred at Jardines in San Quintin, Baja California. To date almost 50,000 hits have followed the story of his disappearance on this site. Today is also the day of the wedding of Gary's nephew, according to relatives who posted on this site.

Yet Gary Patton remains missing. The nomad community will continue to be vigilante in its search for him. Our hearts go out to all his family members who await news.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 04:23 PM

Thanks all, here is the latest from the family:

Please pass along deep gratitude to the folks venturing out to search such distances ... we will be researching air search in the new few days.. best to all the kind folks that make up the bajanomads! You've all been such a shoulder to lean on during this ....

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Marla Daily
It is one month ago today the last confirmed sighting of Gary Patton occurred at Jardines in San Quintin, Baja California.

Refresh my memory, please. Confirmed?
Forgive me, and my impaired memory, but I don't recall "confirmed."
Again....forgive my impaired memory.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
It is one month ago today the last confirmed sighting of Gary Patton occurred at Jardines in San Quintin, Baja California.

Refresh my memory, please. Confirmed?
Forgive me, and my impaired memory, but I don't recall "confirmed."
Again....forgive my impaired memory.

Helloooooo....... is there a reply to this inquiry?
I'm really curious.

tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBlanca
Thanks all, here is the latest from the family:

Please pass along deep gratitude to the folks venturing out to search such distances ... we will be researching air search in the new few days.. best to all the kind folks that make up the bajanomads! You've all been such a shoulder to lean on during this ....

BajaBlanca,

Does this mean the lead in Rosarito Beach has been dismissed?

Ken
Marla Daily
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 06:55 PM

This now 21-page thread opened on September 9 with the following information:

The search is on for Gary Patton who was last seen at Jardines Hotel (San Quintin) on Sept.3rd and 4th and indicated to staff there that he might be returning that Sunday.

Nothing has changed. The search continues—this family needs help and results. We will continue to assist in whatever ways we can.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 07:20 PM

Quote:
This now 21-page thread opened on September 9 with the following information:

The search is on for Gary Patton who was last seen at Jardines Hotel (San Quintin) on Sept.3rd and 4th and indicated to staff there that he might be returning that Sunday.

Nothing has changed. The search continues—this family needs help and results. We will continue to assist in whatever ways we can.

Sept. 10, actually, but who said this? I know Blanca put up the post, but who actually said this? Where did this info originate?
This, I don't believe, is confirmation of anything.

Blanca....anything to add here?

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 07:28 PM

Can anyone in the SQ area get over to the Jardines Hotel with Gary's foto and get some current, unquestionable info?

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 10-5-2013 at 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LVPatton
He arrived in SQ at Jardines on Wednesday and checked out Thursday letting them know he planned on returning sunday. Jardines confirmed.

The Wednesday referred to is Sept 4th, and Thursday is Sept 5th.

[Edited on 10-6-2013 by BajaNomad]

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
24baja
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wishing we were in BOLA

[*] posted on 10-6-2013 at 07:04 AM

We took the trip to Gecko yesterday south of Bahia de los Angeles and did not see Gary or his vehicle. Will keep eyes open.
redmesa
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2013 at 08:44 AM

Have there now been 2 confirmed sightings: Jardines - September 5 and Rosarita--about 10 days ago. ?

These are true sightings confirmed by photos and the family?
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2013 at 12:42 PM

These are 2 confirmed sightings according to the family. The Jardines hotel at the beginning of Sept and the recent sighting in Rosarito by tallartist.

The family members who are in touch with me are sister,brother,niece and ex-wife of Gary. Right now they are celebrating a wedding, one they expected Gary to attend and he isn't, so news will be scarce this weekend.

Come visit La Bocana

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
lizard lips
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2013 at 08:09 PM

As far as "Confirmed" is concerned the only real information we have is on the fourth and fifth of September at the hotel. With Gretchen's possible contact is NOT confirmed. I always deal in fact so this puts us back to early September. Wishful thinking is not fact or confirmed.

We can only hope for the best at this point.
Yellowtail_Fever

[*] posted on 10-7-2013 at 03:10 PM

I'll be praying for the family and for Gary. Unfortunately, I know how hard this is. My wife has been missing since July 18 (not in Mexico but in CA). It is the most difficult thing I have been through in life and I still have no answers. My 11 year old needs for his mom to come home. I've seen how fast the volunteers trail off and interest fades where there is so little to go on. Hang in there. Many of these people are found. Keep your eyes open and maybe something will happen that leads to him. And if you are in the US and you are NOT being prosecuted for your loved one going missing...count yourself very lucky.

YF

Every trip I make to Baja is an adventure filled with discovery and treasure.
Marla Daily
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-7-2013 at 03:38 PM

Thank you for your heartfelt post. You more than anyone on this board can understand what Patton family members are going through. That is a very useful article posted on your Facebook page the Patton family might want to read. Every little bit helps.

https://www.facebook.com/SearchForPriscillaDelzell

http://peace4missing.ning.com/forum/topics/what-every-family...

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/missing-woman-mojave...
SoCalPattonCrew
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-7-2013 at 07:26 PM

Thank you Marla for the links. I have registered Gary with the Dept. of Justice National Missing Persons System. We appreciate every possible resource on the web. We are also thankful to BajaDixon and their off road travel group that will searching the area off San Quintin this weekend during their rally.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-8-2013 at 08:44 AM

Marla, those links are very informative. So sad to read the Mrs. Delzell story. Of all the many points mentioned on this forum re the search for Gary, the one that most makes sense to me is to be sure we have a cosigner on our accounts. The you can see where withdrawals have been made since this is not allowed to be made public, and rightly so, unless you have access to the account.

Come visit La Bocana

Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2013 at 01:08 PM

Any updates on this? I've been following it for over a month, what's going on?
 Pages:  1  ..  19    21    23  ..  116

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.