Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  20    22    24  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 07:18 PM

Well, if nothing else, Doug has gained himself a whole new demographic.:wow:

Say a little prayer now...before the Apocalyspe.

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
BajaDanD
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 09:12 PM
Baja Gringo

I think he's #8
24baja
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wishing we were in BOLA

[*] posted on 5-3-2009 at 10:03 PM

Nice job Howard. Connie
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
If any person is interested about Federal Zone facts or laws, or Property titles in Mexico, I will answer their question without any compromise for them, just write to me director@munoz-industries.com
I neglected to say before that I have an Office in Rosarito Tijuana with official licences to advise on these matters, me and my team are technical withnesses fot several courts on those matters.
Sorry pranks, I have a program that filters words and just direct your email to the trash can.

:lol::lol::lol:

OH YEAH I'm reaching for my phone now :lol:

As entertaining as this is, this entire thread is reason enough for anyone who is considering buying beach front property to think twice about it!

Thank you participants for bringing this to light on our cause against coastal over-development.

If you're a foreigner or a Mexican national and you own beach-front property, please be aware that if someone wants it bad enough, and they have the means to get via connections or money (or the "justice" system), it they will do ANYTHING to get your land.

www.ecoalianzaloreto.org

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 07:57 AM

I agree with Pam.
It is sure not the USA down there.
Munoz accuses Olivia and Mark of having pangas deliver boatloads of drugs to the beach there.
Why would someone deliver boatloads of drugs there?
You would still have to truck it out either north or south.
And why deliver it by boat to the middle of the Bay of Conception instead of San Felipe or Ensenada closer to the border?
If boats come in all the time why has no one else seen them?
Boats would make alot of noise.
Someone would see and report it.
Munoz, Mark say you have a bad title.
Were you a squatter?
If you lived in TJ how did you obtain the land.
How did you know what to do when you were 18 years old?
The schools in your area of Mexico were not that good in 1971.
This is just a fact.
Did the people that built the hotel reall invest all that money for a 22 room place on rented land?
Seems pretty stupid on their part without a guarentee of time.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 08:07 AM

Rafael Munoz Martinez (ramuma53),

Would you please explain why recently your employees pictures are posted at the military checkpoint north of Loreto.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 09:30 AM

I went over to Rafael Munoz' web page at: www.munoz-industries.com/vaquera.html and looked at the documents he provided there. I have no knowledge of land laws of Mexico or what legitimate documents look but they look legitimate to me. Maybe someone familiar with land issues and related documents can look at them and confirm they are or are not legitimate. Since Rafael Munoz is an intelligent man I am sure he would not have put them up for anyone to see if they were not legitimate.

Rafael, Olivia and Mark what land dispute is still pending in La Paz or is that over with? Is that the only land dispute between you guys? As far as the sea turtle issue I am waiting for the courts to decide culpability.

With respect to boats unloading drugs at Olivia and Mark’s beach unless there is video evidence of Olivia or Mark being present while the boats were unloading drugs on the beach I don’t think there can be a case against them. I know if I was not involved in drugs I sure as hell would not go out and investigate why boats are on my beach in the dark.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
I have no knowledge of land laws of Mexico or what legitimate documents look but they look legitimate to me.

:o :?:
:lol: :lol:

ELINVESTI8,
why is there a dozer in your avatar?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
I have no knowledge of land laws of Mexico or what legitimate documents look but they look legitimate to me.

:o :?:
:lol: :lol:

ELINVESTI8,
why is there a dozer in your avatar?

Dang, I was hoping no one would noticed that...Just kidding. That's my brother Sany's dozer in El Rosario.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 11:09 AM

KAT54
You nalways make the smart questions.
The Mariguana trade start in Sinaloa where they grow it, that state is in on the other side of the Cortez Sea to South Baja; if you take it by truck you will have to go through 20 Army checkpoints, somethng almost imposible even if you are connected and that is why there are suposed to be so many and there is always some floating checkpoints also to consider.
Then they cross the Cortez Sea in pangas; the easy thing would be to jus t go around Baja and continue to Rosarito Beach where you see them every day, but in Cabos there is a Navy base that takes care that they can not go around Baja, so they just go to Bahia Concepcion, in between two Army Checkpoints, they cross Baja going through the dirt road that goes to Ejido La Purisima, just under Bahia Concepcion and then load on the Pacific coast to go to Rosarito Beach where there are 7 to 20 boats uloaded every day with 3 tons each, then they cross the border the usual way.
By the way, I just received the new modifications to the Mexican Constitution, from now on you are INOCENT until proved guilty, the police will have to actually investigate before puting you in jail; well it looks like American justice so much that the only thing left out is the Jury trial; the changes will take 8 years to completely happen and even the police will work together City, Estate and Federal.
A little late but I told you Mexico is changing.
Also, just rememeber that the source of all this problems are the American people buying Mariguana, they think "what harm can be done by using a little Mariguana?" well there is a whole line of corruption and death that bring them the dope and then you in Baja sufer some of that line of corruption, corruption that is in the system because the police do not have money even for gasoline and they have to use their own cars.
roundtuit
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wife's Job

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 11:32 AM

Quote:

The Mariguana trade start in Sinaloa where they grow it, that state is in on the other side of the Cortez Sea to South Baja; if you take it by truck you will have to go through 20 Army checkpoints, somethng almost imposible even if you are connected and that is why there are suposed to be so many and there is always some floating checkpoints also to consider.
Then they cross the Cortez Sea in pangas; the easy thing would be to jus t go around Baja and continue to Rosarito Beach where you see them every day, but in Cabos there is a Navy base that takes care that they can not go around Baja, so they just go to Bahia Concepcion, in between two Army Checkpoints, they cross Baja going through the dirt road that goes to Ejido La Purisima, just under Bahia Concepcion and then load on the Pacific coast to go to Rosarito Beach where there are 7 to 20 boats uloaded every day with 3 tons each, then they cross the border the usual way

Sounds like words of wisdom from the MASTER. Now we all know how this is done. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The more dirt I throw out the deeper the hole gets

Never learned from a book-Only from mistakes, mine and yours
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 11:51 AM

ELINVEST8
You are right, I would not dare to put an official document that is not absolutely true in display for every people including Olivia to have it and check it; also it would be fedral offense to do it and you can see there the result of the Federal police investigation; sorry but I am not lying even if a lot of people wamt to belive I am; all those documents have been shown in court and investigated by the Federal Police already.
Maybe you dont notice and don't understand why I make this public but the people who answer are a very small minority, compared to the people who read it and don't comment, over 19000 people have read this thread and that is public opinion; mostly people who are interested in Baja and that have had an effect on the bad guys and I mean the bad guys, not the small fish like Olivia and Mark.
Up to this point only Oliva was delivering her message that I was wrong in el Sudcaliforniano, now a lot of people can check and see that I am not wrong or the bad guy; nobody knew me or Olivia, but now many people are more informed about the real problem.
Many people keep saying that the courts should take care of this "land dispute" there is no longer any trial where my land is in dispute, it was over the second the Ejido La Purisima withrew their claims because Olivia is part of the Ejido and if the Ejido have no quarrel with me, she for sure should not have it but she is now against the ejido also.
Maybe you don't know it, but the ramp is on a little space in between her house and her restaurant, no way to use it without her consent, they usually park a truck blocking the ramp when they are not in the business of unloading.
And yes, there is a Video of an unloading operation on April 4, 2009 at 3:30 AM recorded by intelligence oficers of the law; I know because I was there with every other people in the hotel and yes Eddie was there too, it was a big 2 boat unloading operation with lights signals and everything; what are they going to do with that video is up to law enforcement. By the time the armed marines were able to arrive there from Mulege, everybody had ran, the Marine boats went all over Bahia Concepcion looking for the boats, specially to El Coyote where they know there is some drug dealers too and didn't found them until one week later, avandoned and without motors. This is movies stuf but believe me, being there is a lot more interesting.

[Edited on 5-4-2009 by ramuma53]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 12:18 PM

Roundtuit
Exactly that is the point and as long as many people know exactly how it is done, the conduit is burnt and maybe somebody think a little about it before enjoying the next pot cigarette.
Yes, I know a lot more than I say here, but not because of what you try with bad blood to suggest, I know because I am a journalist and since I was 17 years old I have worked with the Army and Navy against that business; do you think that anybody can be a Senate Candidate without being burned by the other political parties if you have the smallest doubt on you?? Politics are the same all over the world, but very few can teach at the Army School at 17.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 12:25 PM

Ahh.... one thing, ramuma.

Those are 20,000 views of this thread - not 20,000 people.

If your intention is to reach 20,000 people it may take a few years.

Click on this thread and then go back to main page and look at the count - it will go up by one.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 01:02 PM

skpjack Joe
you are right, but it works anyway, I don't think only 100 people will read this thread 200 times, more likely 1000 people see it 20 times or something like that; even if you dont apreciate it, there is a lot of people taking notice of what is said here, the webpage I put up www.munoz-industries.com/vaquera.html has been visited since yesterday 14,893 times

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 01:11 PM

I read the website Munoz put up and
I think he really owns the property.
I also think it is for sale.
That is why he got a statement in 2008
that there are no tax liens on the property.
He had a buyer.
I think someone in the Edijo made a big error in 1972.
The property they thought they owned they did not.
The hotel was built.
Olivia thought she had a claim and
found out she did not.
Now she is upset.
Munoz is one lucky guy.
Right spot at the right time with the right paperwork.
To increase the value of the property or sell it
Munoz needs the concession.
I guess it is not for sale at least not to him.
Now other means are being used.
This is war.
I am sure everyone down there knows the path for the drugs.
Or they think they know.
It still seems that are much better places
on the Sea of Cortez to offload a panga full of dope.
I personally would not use a place in front of a hotel
that Munoz says is full all the time.
Remember it has to be to pay the $850,000 a year in land taxes.
I wonder if potential buyers are aware of that.
It is still weird to me that just a couple of days after
his wife was released from jail
Mark is kayaking with the whales in front of the hotel.
I think I would be gettting some pictures
of that wall of shame at the Loreto army check point
if Munoz employees are actually on it at all.
Might be useful later.
The pictures might dissapear.
They are in Mexico.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 01:48 PM

Sorry KAT54 you do better asking questions than answering them.
First, my land is not for sale, I won’t sell it, even if you ask for it, also it is worth $74'000,000 dlls on last appraisal, money I don’t think you may dream on having; I have offers and you can ask that to the “Loreto Bay” guys, but I just don't sell.
The other is, the one who built the Hotel is Roberto and Franca Meloni, who rented the land from me and who hired Olivia as Manager and later fired her, because she was robbing them; then they sold their investment to me back; I owned the land but the building was their money; I paid them and it is now 100% mine, legally mine; I also have a public notary document where Olivia recognizes that she owns nothing at the hotel, because she invested cero. You can ask this to Roberto Meloni himself, I already provided his email here.
I don't need the concession to sell or for anything else, it is an expensive rent but I recognize that it is in my best interest that other people do not acquire it, so I legally asked for it and I already have provisional possession of it, authorized by SEMARNAT; it may take time but I will get it without paying a kickbacks, the law is on my side.
My friend, now you sound like Olivia but even worst because you attack a lady you don’t know, My wife is not at the hotel, she has a Master degree in Business administration by Phoenix University, she is a Professional Social worker by a Tijuana University and a Birth Educator recognized by several American Associations, she is a teacher in a Tijuana University, her name is Sandra Munoz, an American Citizen; you just joined Olivia and Mark on their ranks.
If you know better places, just try to unload fast 2 boats carrying 3 tons of drugs each on any beach, they need a ramp and there are only 2 ramps in Bahia Concepcion, Olivia’s and the El Coyote ramp that is closed and there are several uncontrolled phones nearby.
Bahia Concepcion is good because there are no phone lines, it is 50 miles from the Army check point and 30 miles from the Mulege Navy barracks and there are trails that cross the Baja Peninsula without any Army checkpoints, well it used to be; now the area is hot for them, did Olivia Told you that now the Army raided her place just a few days back.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 02:05 PM

Rafael I think Kat54 was referring to Olivia not your wife with regards to Mark kayaking with the whales. Just so you know...

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 02:28 PM

ELINVEST8
You are right, sorry KAT54, but still KAT54 you are bad at answering questions.
Also, the Ejido guys are not mistaken, they leased to Olivia a land lot 1 Km north of my property, they respect my boundaries, but Olivia just don't want to recognize that she is out of the land she leased from the Ejido. Why is Mak allowed to kayak in front of the Hotel? my friend, I respect the law, nor the water or the Federal Zone are my property and I can not forbid anybody including Mark from using it.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 02:42 PM

KAT54
Why Mark was kayaking at all 2 days after Olivia was realeased from Jail is up to him, but there are several funny things about how things happened that day.
The same day the raid took place, Mark was observed at Km. 95, just out of sight of the Hotel or Olivia, talking to the Ex PGR Commander; just a few hours before the raid took place; they were on the side of the highway talking from car to car; funny, because that PGR (Mexican FBI) was the one in charge of the raid.
Also some of the Americans living at the beach told me after the raid that Mark was happy because now he was the owner.
And of course at the time of the Raid, he was conveniently out; also, the only place from where the tip may have came was the one at Olivia's restaurant and who else have access to that phone, not me for sure.
Just something to consider also.
The report also said that Oliva had Heroin gum in her purse but she had none; who may know what she has in her purse??????????
 Pages:  1  ..  20    22    24  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.