Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  20    22    24  ..  36
Author: Subject: Baja Real Estate advise
baja1943
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 12:28 PM

Quote:
http://tinyurl.com/3hxso7z
Geez, and beneath the rubble slid out Robin Hood aka Ramuma43 the savior of gullible gringos and caguamas. :lol:
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jenny.navarrette
Quote:
Originally posted by drarroyo
I found absolutely nothing complicated at all.
Different, yes. Some people just don't have the capability to think outside the box. And don't understand the concept ... homework.

Please explain to us the steps you took to purchase real estate safely in Baja. A simple list will suffice, you know, 1...2...3...etc.

Thanks in advance, we look forward to hearing from someone who understands the concept and does the homeworkd.

the second you list all previous aliases (sp) on this board.
but just cause I'm a good guy... I'll give you one step
1. avoid real estate agents (title co. is your friend. pick the wrong title co... that's on you)

your turn
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 12:36 PM

Quote:

Please explain to us the steps you took to purchase real estate safely in Baja. A simple list will suffice, you know, 1...2...3...etc.

Thanks in advance, we look forward to hearing from someone who understands the concept and does the homeworkd.

c'mon now. sit down and take a deep breath and think about this...
do you SERIOUSLY think I'd indulge you?? don't bogart that joint yo
baja1943
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 12:46 PM

Quote:

I'll give you one step
1. avoid real estate agents (title co. is your friend)

your turn
Title co. in mexico? You would have to be really gullible to buy this. http://tinyurl.com/3hzbbcp

[Edited on 6-27-2011 by baja1943]
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by baja1943
Quote:

I'll give you one step
1. avoid real estate agents (title co. is your friend. pick the wrong title co... that's on you)

your turn
Title co. in mexico? You would have to be really gullible to buy this. http://tinyurl.com/3hzbbcp

:lol::lol::lol: Title 'Insurance' bbbaaaaaasahahaha yea. you're right!! you'd have to be gullible alright!! hahahahahah

[Edited on 6-27-2011 by drarroyo]
baja1943
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 01:17 PM

You forgot to take your meds dude.
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 01:19 PM

Quote:
You forgot to take your meds dude.

Jen. I'm inhaling some right now! :lol:
jenny.navarrette
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 02:02 PM

Quote:
just cause I'm a good guy... I'll give you one step

So then, you don't want to dazzle us with your brillance and enlighten all the people reading this thread who are hoping to find out how to purchase property safely in Mexico? You're going to keep it all to yourself?

By the way, just for your information, there are no title companies in Mexico. I suppose you knew that, but was just testing to see if anybody was reading your comments. If you do not believe me, ask ramuma to name a Mexican title company.
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 02:26 PM

the PROBLEM is ... you could be become a neighbour!!! YIKES!!!

and who mentioned anything about brilliance!!??
actually here's step 2. cause I'm a great guy :lol: (similar advice I've offered you) ....
2. take a deep breath.

:lol::lol:

[Edited on 6-27-2011 by drarroyo]
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 02:34 PM

Quote:

By the way, just for your information, there are no title companies in Mexico.

semantics. I am probably using the wrong term there. Thanx for the heads up.
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 02:55 PM

Quote:
So then, you don't want to dazzle us with your brillance and enlighten all the people reading this thread who are hoping to find out how to purchase property safely in Mexico?

This is SO hilarious! THANK YOU!!! ... now you want to help the good people here to purchase property in Mexico?
'scuse me while I pick myself up off the floor !! HAHA
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 03:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
just cause I'm a good guy... I'll give you one step

So then, you don't want to dazzle us with your brillance and enlighten all the people reading this thread who are hoping to find out how to purchase property safely in Mexico? You're going to keep it all to yourself?

By the way, just for your information, there are no title companies in Mexico. I suppose you knew that, but was just testing to see if anybody was reading your comments. If you do not believe me, ask ramuma to name a Mexican title company.

Yeah but isn't there US title insurance companies that will insure property you buy in Mexico?

Wait why am I asking you Jenny/Arrowhead/Fulano/Baja1943?

Jenny you're a self appointed "fire alarm" warning everybody you can about the so-called dangers of Mexico especially Mexican real estate, but I for one don't believe one word you say because you have an anti-Mexico/Mexican agenda.

I rather ask Ramuma any real estate question because he knows, way way way more about real estate matters in Mexico than you do Jenny.

You can tell when Jenny is upset she/he brings out the trolls like Baja143 to troll and insult anybody that dares to go against Jenny/Arrowhead/Fulano/Baja anti-Mexican agenda.
jenny.navarrette
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 03:28 PM

Quote:
semantics. I am probably using the wrong term there. Thanx for the heads up.

That's OK, we can all wait until you think of the right term for the [whatchamacallit] that you use instead of a real estate agent to safely purchase real estate in Baja. Please let us know when you think of the right term. I imagine there are many people waiting for you to clarify it.

Perhaps if you put down that bong it will come back to you.
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 03:44 PM

Quote:
Title ins. in Mex. research it marooon. Nuf said. Stick with your motif about sexual perversion on OT.

agreed! Title 'insurance' is a crock!! no arguments there.
Jen. reference my post re indulgence. hellooo
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 03:48 PM

Quote:
Title ins. in Mex. research it marooon. Nuf said. Stick with your motif about sexual perversion on OT.

now you're chastising me for defending alternative lifestyles??
ok. I'm done. (sidenote: let's hear it for the state of NY!! Yes we can!)
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 04:07 PM

What's with the fun time? Just go back towards the beginning of this thread when Ramuna53 gives all the answers at least once. Why should he have to type it again on his own thread? Just sayin...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did you know the sytem changes "circle J*rk" to "fun time" . lol

[Edited on 6-27-2011 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 04:49 PM

wessongroup
I found only one inexact item, the Joaquin Machado Valdes title was issued in 1879 not 1885, in 1885, was the time when they failed to demostrate that they had enough people living at the place and was actually voided.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 05:09 PM

jenny.navarrette

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.- Look for the place you like and if it is for sale.

2.- Ask for the Public Registry listing to start your own due diligence, or specifically ask the profesinal to show you the documents that you need to convince yourself, do not accept excuses or legalloid talk about you not needing it.

3.- Go to the Public Registry and se from where that annotation come and look for it and if it refer to another do it again until you find one that is a National Land title.
If you find legal procedures and a judge ruling, you have to go to where the ruling affect another listing or if you find a ¨Prescripcion¨ of any kind, just forget about the place because that mean, that they were squatters and just asked the judge to recognize their possession not their property and no judge can give away National Land.
Remember that you cannot acquire National land by Prescripcion or embargo or any other way but through a National Land title.
If you find that it comes from an Ejido, ask the Agrarian Public Registry is the sale was legal in writing; it may be Ejido town land and may, just may be legal but I recommend you not to buy, because all the Baja Ejidos have Virtual executions and are wrong from the start, only a few have corrected their problems, like Primo Tapia.
If you find a Colonial title, even if it say property title, just look on the title´s back side and you will find a legend, saying that you have to obey the Colonial Land law and just walk away, because you cannot do it.

4.- If you really want the property, use the fact that it has legal defects, to acquire it dirt cheap and save your money, because you will need every penny, to legalize the property and maybe even to legally buy it from the National Land office.
5.- If you find the National land title at the bottom of the legal chain, see if it was issued on the safe periods and if it was issued on the wrong periods, do the same as if it doesn’t have a legal title.
6.- If they get angry because you question their title, walk away, you are the buyer and can go any place, don´t buy their excuses or you will end up losing your money and buying a bunch of problems.

[Edited on 6-28-2011 by ramuma53]
jenny.navarrette
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 05:25 PM

Rafael, se le olvidó el primer paso: aprender a leer y hablar español.
:lol:
drarroyo
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2011 at 05:29 PM

Quote:
Rafael, se le olvidó el primer paso: aprender a leer y hablar español.
:lol:

not neccessarily
 Pages:  1  ..  20    22    24  ..  36

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.