Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  21    23    25  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 02:56 PM

ramuma53, You're really a concerned citizen. What's your take on the gill nets, hooka herders, commercial dorado by-catch, and all the rest of those things that are destroying the Sea of Cortez fisheries?:?:
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 03:30 PM

Well, there is one clear thing about all of this. Someone needs professional medical treatment, specifically psychiatric attention. In my ten minutes as an experienced google medical professional, i would suggest looking into:

Psychosis
Personality disorders
Multiple Personality Disorder
Obsessive compulsive disorder

So i will sugest you take one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwstANRkhqs&feature=fvsr

And call me in the morning.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 04:07 PM

I should have taken some Thorazine before my rant that was deleted that is for sure.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 04:08 PM

Jesse
Did you visit each one of those doctors??????
By the way you look in your photo, you also need some new ones
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 04:31 PM

Cypress

Probably the best post (other than mine, of course) on this whole mess. I give permission to the school yard bully to respond.

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 05:03 PM

mmmmm JUICY FRUIT HEROIN GUM mmmmmmmm........BOATS UNLOADING TONS OF JUICY FRUIT AT 3:00AM, RIGHT BEFORE BREAKFAST TOO! TALKING TO THE FBI CHIEFS ON THE HIGHWAY...HAHAHAHHA. SURVELLIENCE VIDEO AT 3AM ....HOHOGOGOEOEOE. 74 MILLION VALUE.....WHOOOOOHOOOO! WERE RICH!
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 06:11 PM

Well Olivia, just wait, this thing is looking better and better, not for you of course but watch yourself, maybe somebody is making a deal with PGR.
One of your American friends at the beach, saw Mark and another car at Km. 95 that day, a few hours before the raid on you, he was on Mulege Direction on the white pick up, they know it very well and him also and the other car was a black suburban, that black suburban was at my hotel earlier too and that is why they recognized it and when we asked who was using that suburban, the facts are coming together.
Looks like the tortoise was not planted because you clearly knew about it, but somebody put the finger on you and you know we could not do it because one of your guys made our telephone malfunction on April 4, and the raid was several days latter.
Start making your own Deals Olivia, I know they are after bigger fish than you, you can make it, they are after El Gordo not you.
Olivia even if you HAHAHA you know you can not prove anything I said false, I told you, I can help you come out of this mess and solve any diferences; you asked me last time when you took the photo from your pickup but Mark didn't let you finish; just quit breaking the law and you can make a decent deal with me any time. If you want to stay it is ok with me, but on those conditions, if you keep on doing it, I will close you down sooner or latter and you know I do what I say.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 06:22 PM
TURTLE POOP

:fire: OK, I WENT TO YOUR WEB POST AND SAW YOUR PAPERS. WHEW! THOUGHT MAYBE YOU MADE SOME NEW. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIRST TITLE YOU SHOWED. REMEMBER TITLE# 51829? THE NUMBER THAT WAS FROM VERACRUZ. THE ONE YOU SAY YOU BOUGHT THE HOTEL WITH. WHERE DID IT GO? WHAT THE HECK... MAYBE TWO TITLES ISN'T BETTER THAN ONE. WE REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE, ALL THE POWER TO YA!HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE PRESENTED THESE PAPERS TO THE COURT.

FOR ALL THE VIEWERS I SUGGEST BELIEVING NOTHING YOU HEAR AND HALF YOU SEE. QUESTION ANY PAPERS SOMEONE SHOWS HERE IN MEXICO. IT IS EASY FOR SOMEONE TO FALSIFY DOCUMENTS WITH THE BOOM-BOOM(STAMP). LITTLE IS DONE TO THESE PEOPLE WHO FALSIFY DOCS. WE LIVE HERE AND ARE PROUD OF MEXICO TOO! THE OUTCOME IS IN THE JUDICIAL COURTS HANDS FOR NEARLY SIX YEARS AND WE ARE READY FOR IT TO END. NO MORE COURT POSTPONEMENTS AND NO MORE COURT APPEAL TACTICS. I ASK RAFAEL MUNOZ MARTINEZ TO RESPECT US AND THE COURTS DECISION, WHICH EVER WAY IT MAY GO.
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 06:30 PM

One thing this (mis)post has brought out, are all the Nomads we never hear from anymor.e

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 06:50 PM

whatta bout the friggin' tortuga?????...huh????

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 07:29 PM

Lencho
The laws just changed, well it will take 8 years to fully change; usually the Mexican criminal system was based on the Roman Law and on that system, you are guilty untill you prove yourself inocent; that means that the public attorney had to show that proof EXISTED that you may have been involved in a crime and then ask the Judge to put you in jail if he felt that you may go away or the crime was too heavy for you to stay for the trial; now they will have to prove not that proof exist, but they have to prove that you were actually involved in the crime to be able to prosecute you and then put you in jail.
They are inventing a new kind of judge to decide when the public attorney has shown proof that you are guilty enough to put you in trial.
In other words, they are avandoning the Roman model and now you are presumed inocent untill proved gilty enough to subject you to trial.
They modified Article 14 from the Mexican Consitution, changing only one word, but that was enough

[Edited on 5-5-2009 by ramuma53]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-4-2009 at 07:45 PM

Let the authorities avenge the turtles, they are on their way fore sure.
First, since the crime is 12 years, it is considered heavy crime and they can not give you bail, well the public attorney relea$$$sed Olivia on bail and that made the Navy and Propesca look like fools and for sure they didn't liked it; they asked Mexico city PGR to oficially ask the Loreto public attorney why he released Olivia and the cook; he will have to answer sooner or latter or put Olivia Fast in jail, because 3 federal agencies gave proof enough that they caught Olivia with the evidence and I mean 20 police officers thet they caught Olivia and the cook cooking the 2 turtles, they also founf the 2 bloody shells and the 2 severed heads; the guts may have been eaten by Olivias big dogs in a second.
Grupo Tortuguero and the Fideicomiso de Bahia Tortugas are pressing PROFEPA to act and put Olivia in jail.
I am also asking the Mexico's President public relations office to press the District attorney to act.
It will take a little time because of the Flu, but the Federal District Attorney will have to act and put Olivia and the cook in jail; also nobody remeber about what the cook said about the turtles and she said in her first declarations that Olivia was going to sell the turtle stew and that it is not the first time they do it, also mentioned who Sell the live turtles to them.
This is only begining and also the time for Olivia to make a deal.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2009 at 06:33 AM
LETS MAKE-A-DEAL

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS DECLARED????
LETS MAKE A DEAL???
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2009 at 06:46 AM

Munoz
The motel and land is really worth $74 million dollars?
You should have sold it.
You are about 57 years old and do not look all that healthy.
Think how nice your life could be with all that money.
I am still having trouble beliving that pangas are
offloading drugs at a busy motel all the time at 3AM.
Too much risk.
Mark said your employees pictures are up on the
drug capture board at the military check point just north of Loreto.
Is this true?
If it is it moves the drug issue to you.
Does anyone have a picture to post of the board?
Was this just said by Mark as
another smoke screen to avoid turtle issues?
Marc what is the concession worth?
Can you sell it?
Would you sell it to Munoz?
Money is money.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2009 at 09:09 AM

I BELIEVE THE SELLING OF THE FEDERAL ZONE IS NOT POSSIBLE. IT HAS TO BE APPROVED BY THE GOVT. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FEDERAL ZONE. WE DO NOT WANT TO SELL ANYTHING FEDERAL ZONE INCLUDED. WE LIVE HERE AND ARE HAPPY. WE HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE A HAPPY PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO COME. I WILL KEEP ALL INFORMED OF THE TURTLE ISSUE ON MY END. I HOPE THE TURTLE CASE IS SEEN AS FRAUDULENT AND IS DROPPED. MUNOZ SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR CASE MUCH BETTER THAN WE DO. WHY ASK WHY? I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY TWO SEPERATE GROUPS OF MEXICANS(NEIGHBORS) THAT THE PICTURES ARE THERE. WE DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MUNOZ EMPLOYEES, IT IS UNFORTUNATE IF THEY ARE IN TROUBLE, AND I WOULD NOT WISH THIS ON ANYONE. SINCE I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED REPEATEDLY BY MUNOZ OF INVOLVEMNET WITH DRUGS I FEEL IT WAS APPROPRIATE TO OFFER THIS PUBLIC INFORMATION. I WISH NO ILL-WILL. ---WE HAVE BEEN DRAGGED INTO THIS DEFENSIVE SITUATION AND ARE JUST TRYING TO DEFEND OURSELVES.
AS FAR AS THE MONEY THING...WE REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY. WE ARE HAPPY THE WAY WE ARE! WE WOULD JUST LIKE MUNOZ TO LEAVE US ALONE AND HAPPY.
Bajajack
Banned

[*] posted on 5-5-2009 at 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by OLIGUACOMOLE
I BELIEVE THE SELLING OF THE FEDERAL ZONE IS NOT POSSIBLE. IT HAS TO BE APPROVED BY THE GOVT. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FEDERAL ZONE. WE DO NOT WANT TO SELL ANYTHING FEDERAL ZONE INCLUDED. WE LIVE HERE AND ARE HAPPY. WE HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE A HAPPY PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO COME. I WILL KEEP ALL INFORMED OF THE TURTLE ISSUE ON MY END. I HOPE THE TURTLE CASE IS SEEN AS FRAUDULENT AND IS DROPPED. MUNOZ SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR CASE MUCH BETTER THAN WE DO. WHY ASK WHY? I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY TWO SEPERATE GROUPS OF MEXICANS(NEIGHBORS) THAT THE PICTURES ARE THERE. WE DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MUNOZ EMPLOYEES, IT IS UNFORTUNATE IF THEY ARE IN TROUBLE, AND I WOULD NOT WISH THIS ON ANYONE. SINCE I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED REPEATEDLY BY MUNOZ OF INVOLVEMNET WITH DRUGS I FEEL IT WAS APPROPRIATE TO OFFER THIS PUBLIC INFORMATION. I WISH NO ILL-WILL. ---WE HAVE BEEN DRAGGED INTO THIS DEFENSIVE SITUATION AND ARE JUST TRYING TO DEFEND OURSELVES.
AS FAR AS THE MONEY THING...WE REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY. WE ARE HAPPY THE WAY WE ARE! WE WOULD JUST LIKE MUNOZ TO LEAVE US ALONE AND HAPPY.
One thing for certain, you're not gonna make to many friends here typing in all caps!:fire:

\"take what you can, give nothing back!\"

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.\'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

We can have no \"50-50\" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2009 at 10:01 AM

think of the mordida's one could buy with 74 million dollars......:light:

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 5-5-2009 at 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajajack
One thing for certain, you're not gonna make to many friends here typing in all caps!:fire:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HEY, BJ.....CAPS ARE OK ....I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR MY READING GLASSES SO QUICKLY....

THE ETIQUETTE OF CYBER-WRITING IS A GUIDELINE MORE THAN AN 11TH COMMANDMENT....TAKE SOME DEEP BREATHS AND RELAX A BIT:light::light:

Don't believe everything you think....
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-5-2009 at 11:05 AM

Ok Olivia and Narc the offer was made and you cant promise that you are no longer going to brake the law and that is final, keep trying.
Since I will not allow a criminal to be in my property, the permit you had to cross my property is no longer granted, from now on, nor you or any person related in any way to you can use my property or even come in to my property; all your vehicles are baned form my property and if you do it by force you will be prosecuted each and every time.
If you want to access your restaurant, you and your customers will have to leave your cars on the road; if you try to enter by force we will defend my property in any way legal.
That is the only way to deal with criminals.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2009 at 11:14 AM

Rafael, as stated before I have no idea who is right or wrong in this issue but please do not have a knee jerk reaction to what is said here by the opposition and ban them or other people from accessing their property on one of your roads. That is not right either. Let the justice system work and don't become judge and executioner either. Please try and control your anger and reconsider your decision. David

Pages:  1  ..  21    23    25  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.