Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  25    27    29  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 5-11-2009 at 09:18 PM

Hmmmmm....

It seems that the chickens in this coop are pecking at each other ....wassup??? The worms not out????:(

Don't believe everything you think....
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 07:47 AM

dennis...i DO hope you are kidding, here...i know i am...cant really tell..

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mulegemichael
dennis...i DO hope you are kidding, here...i know i am...cant really tell..

It didn't seem like you were kidding when you posted it. I apologize for my abrupt overly-defensive reaction. I have good days and bad days. Yesterday was a bad one. I'm sorry for that.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
\It didn't seem like you were kidding when you posted it. I apologize for my abrupt overly-defensive reaction. I have good days and bad days. Yesterday was a bad one. I'm sorry for that.

Good post Dennis.
I'm proud of you.

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 08:58 AM

just totally a jokester, amigo...not a serious bone in my body as everyone will tell you...sorry you misinterpreted me; i was being a smartass...

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 08:59 AM

Keep it up guys,
"turtle bust" is #3 in stats for Most Replied To Topic.
:P
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNuts
Keep it up guys,
"turtle bust" is #3 in stats for Most Replied To Topic.
:P

"Only the good die young."
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 09:34 AM

I can't believe that you guys didn't spend more time checking out that link to the models of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

I mean now that was worth getting your blood pressure worked up...

:spingrin: :spingrin: :spingrin:

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 09:37 AM

I have said it in the past and I will say it again. I have no clue which party is right or wrong in the turtle issue and it sounds like there is no land issues. I only hope that it gets resolved so the affected parties can get on with life and have peace. I will also say this again I truly thank Rafael for listening with his heart to someone he does not know then make that hard decision not to close the access to Olivia and Mark. I believe it took guts for him to come to that decision. Rafael has my total respect. I may have those thoughts and feelings without siding with him.

Dang spelling of mine.

[Edited on 5-12-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 09:38 AM

P.S. Ron I peeked....Hahahahahaha.

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 11:06 AM

You only peeked???

I made it my new home page, desktop and screen saver...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 12:08 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 07:27 PM

KAT54
for sure you dont know anything about the law.
Olivia and Mark can not sue me again, they did it in 2003 and lost because they could not prove any kind of property.
I can close her any time and she know it, I did it one time and she is still going to criminal court for trying to break through my fence 3 times.
Since you can see in the webpae the paper where she ask me for permission to cross my property, I can take that permission out at any time and they can not do anything.
You will say " but you have to allow free pasage to the Federal Zone" you are right, but on foot and leave their cars on the road, let see how many customer will want to leave their cars on the road and walk 300 mts jumping rocks to go to her restaurant.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 08:17 PM

OLIGUACAMOLE
Maybe you didn’t notice but the military raided the Hotel kitchen too, but as usual we don't have anything illegal, but they certainly looked for it.
You keep saying that someone called the police, but you have the only telephone in 15 miles so the call has to be originated in your restaurant.
You keep saying "your property" why don’t you show here any kind of paper that prove your property; I did it, why not you.
I just talked with the PGR Commander that caught you (how I manage to do that? remember that I own ABC newspaper in Baja) he told me that a “gringo” made the tip, but on drugs and he said that they caught some drugs but the Marines did not confiscated them, also a small gun that never made it to the police station; he said that if the PESCA guys would not have been there, the Marines would not have caught anything.
This means that you had a deal with the Marines; also the lady they caught in Requeson is the aunt of your relative "El Gordo" and that is why they did not prosecuted her.
Also since Nark claim to be your co owner and since the charges are against the restaurant owners, the investigation will be redirected against all the co owners.
Also here in Mexico City, the PGR guys are asking how did you managed to get bailed out since the crime has a penalty of 6 to 12 years jail sentence and the mean is 9 years and you cannot get bailed if the mean penalty is over 6 years, they will review your bail for sure and who granted it too.
Of course the whole deal is going to be reviewed, I certainly will not allow corruption to work in this case and people here in Mexico are willing to go to the bottom, the TURTLES claim revenge and you will make a good example so people understand that it is not OK to eat a little turtle.
I am asking the PGR in Mexico City to attract the investigation on you, let’s see how you manage in Mexico City.
Also in Mazatlan at the Navy base they will review how the raid missed certain objects that were not confiscated but looked over by the PESCA and PGR agents.
One thing is certain, this is not over yet and we will see corrections made in a few days.
Bajajack
Banned

[*] posted on 5-12-2009 at 08:37 PM

I can't wait, just give us the verdict now.:rolleyes:

\"take what you can, give nothing back!\"

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.\'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

We can have no \"50-50\" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2009 at 08:59 AM

What a creep!
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 5-13-2009 at 09:05 AM

Mexico: The AMIGO Country! :o:rolleyes::wow:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Byron
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2009 at 09:42 AM

"The Eminent Demise of Oliguacamole" a novel by Ramuma53
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2009 at 09:58 AM

Rafael, whatever is said in here about you by anyone in a negative light, I sincerely hope you can remain calm and continue in your good graces regarding your word on the access for Olivia and Mark to their property. I for one do not know why people attack one side or the other without knowing the actual truth. I guess just human frailty. I for one thank you even though I do not know you or Olivia and Mark. Take care all of you. May this be resolved in a peaceful and just manner. David

coho
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2009 at 10:59 AM

Instant jail sentence with no bail or trial for a fish and wild life offense? I better stop fishing in Mexico.
 Pages:  1  ..  25    27    29  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.