Pages:  1  ..  26    28    30  ..  36
Author: Subject: Baja Real Estate advise
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh

Tila hates "gringo's". I do not know why. I certainly do not hate Mexicans. The first thing she yelled out when the DA asked a question about me was "But he's a gringo!". I told her "Gringos are good here senorita". Her friend popped in with "He's a queer". So I mentioned to him that Hugo Torres, Hank Rhon and Bejamin Felix Arellnao are all alleged to be gay (and we have friends who have entertained at Hank's parties)- so what's the problem? The DA laughed and clearly was amused by my sense of humor and candor.

Tila Ortiz Maldonado works for the California School System for the Eastside Union School System in Lancaster. She currently lives and pays property taxes in Sun City, CA (another reason her "PP" is fraudulent). Squatting is a financial hobby for her and how she makes extra cash. Nothing wrong with that- but in this case PROFEPA, not me - has said she missed the mark. All she has lost is time- she didn't pay for a thing as far as I can tell. (sound familiar?)

The point of us doing the Beach Fitness Trail was to create a positive thing for Rosarito Beach. I asked him to wait until the Beach Fitness Trail was open and then do a pro-Baja story on it. I also told him I hope to add a "Dog Beach" next because that would be good for tourism too. But you think I hate all things Mexico and Mexican , huh?

Tila Ortiz is very very good at deceiving and manipulating.She hangs out with deportees and drug dealers because it is easy to turn them against us. The only one she has been successful with is an American tatooed skinhead drug dealer named Harlan Pankau- who is seen threatening us in the video after she sent him over to our house.

Maybe Woooosh Ms Ortiz doesn't hate all gringos, but perhaps she isn't too fond of you Wooosh who happens to be a gringo.

Yeah that sounds pretty bad referring to you Woooosh as a gringo, and is gay. But again that's your word against her, and it's pretty obvious you are for sure bashing Ms Ortiz Woooosh. My guess it's going on with both sides.

I also understand Woooosh that you own a navy blue silk like pin striped suit that you wear with a red hankie, and you wear that outfit in a Mexican court? I hope it isn't true Wooosh, because you would indeed look out of place in a Mexican court or just about anywhere in Baja dressed like that.

Woooosh I don't see what Tila Ortiz working for a California school distinct has to do with your real estate legal case? Perhaps she is retired, and even if she wasn't retired. I have a hard time why you bring up her career choice or past career choices? The good news is that Ms Ortiz is unlikely to have any criminal record being employed by a school district, because every time you renew your credential the state checks for any new court convictions.

Are you trying to say she is not a Mexican citizen and therefore has no rights to Mexican beach property? Well Woooosh if you're a first or second generation Mexican-American you can probably gain Mexican citizenship through your parents. Even JoeJustJoe could probably get Mexican citizenship although I have no living relatives in Mexico. However when I was married my wife's parents were born in Mexico, and I could have received my Mexican citizenship indirectly.

Woooosh I see you're still focused on telling us your legal fight is for the benefit of Baja Mexican citzens than on your ocean view, and access to a open beach. I really which you would come clean here and tells us it's about you, your family and the dogs.

So according to you Woooosh, and your cameras. Ms Ortiz hangs out with deportees and drug dealers! Who do you hang out with Wooosh? And what does it matter who Ms Ortiz is hanging out with or you hang out with Woooosh?

I did see the Youtube videos, and perhaps I'll put them on this thread, or you can do that yourself. But it looks like to me the guy is reacting to something someone is doing from high on your house Woooosh.

What's really going on on that YouTube video and what are you Woooosh or someone from your house doing to provoke the guy on the video? Clearly there is some type of two way communication going on, and the guy is reacting.

What are the videos for Woooosh? Do you really need to record everybody that comes and goes on the street, and who Mr Ortiz talks too?
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-8-2012 at 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Before I get to the technical real estate aspects of your real estate fight Woooosh. Can you answer me this:

1.) Did you get into a physical fight with Harlan the person in that picture you provided below?

2.) Did you at any time get into a physical fight with Ms Ortiz, and either hit or push Ms Ortiz a women?

Woooosh have you ever verbally assaulted Ms Ortiz with the kind of words we can't write down on "Baja Nomads." Woooosh have you tried to intimidate Ms Ortiz with your five dogs or have you noticed if Ms Ortiz felt intimated by your five dogs? ( now I owned a Lab and Golden Retrieve before, and know at most those type of dogs will lick you to death, but people who never owned those type of dogs do sometimes fear those retrievers because they can be pretty big dogs, and they do have loud barks)

So what happened Woooosh on the physical side of this dispute? It seems like you already anticipated that I would ask about a physical altercation between you, and Ms Ortiz. I wonder why you first brought it up?

Did you Woooosh ever do any time in a Mexican jail for fighting, with Ms Ortiz or any friend or neighbor of Ms Ortiz who perhaps tried to help her with her legal fight against you Wooosh? Wooosh did the local police ever put you in back of their patrol car for any reason related to your legal case and that includes fighting? Did you ever have to see a local judge because of any physical alteration relating or extending from this real estate dispute.

Woooosh did you throw against this vato, and take the fight to the ground?:

[Edited on 3-9-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

You go Perry Mason! Quite the cross examination! LOL

Well Joe, this has nothing to do with the real estate side of the case- but let's go through it one buy one. I've got time to respond and obviously Tila's attention. Obviously she has no questions for you relating to the real estate topic so she is doing what she always does to garner sympathy for failing as a squatter- saying I used violence against her. This is exactly how she has gotten the American skinheads and deportee drug dealers to support her. Poor little her against the big bad "Gringo" who is trying to steal her lifelong house of 20 years from her. Poor little 200 pound me! You already know that part of her story is a lie- you read it from her own writing. So let' see if you fall for the rest too... Like I said, she is a true piece of work- a master manipulator. But actually Joe- I believe you will finally see through her.

We have two open PGJE cases against Otila Maldonado Ortiz, she has never filed one against us or she certainly would have given you that case number. We have been letting her make the mistakes (since being ordered by SEMARNAT in 2010 to have her removed "despojo" from the concession). We are doing it the correct, legal way, step by step and have made no mistakes ( but with no results either due to her many friends in the police and the local courts). If I had acted with violence against her- you can be sure she would have filed charges and given you that case number!

"1.) Did you get into a physical fight with Harlan the person in that picture you provided below?"

This case is still open at the PGJE. It is case number 712/10/207/AP against Otila Maldonado Ortiz and Harlan Pankau Jr.

I did not get into a physical fight with the man in the photo with the rap sheet, Harlan. I would be dead in a NY minute. Tila Ortiz sent him from her house to threaten my family (as shown in the photo below taken from one of our videos). A man she did not know was a Rosarito auxiliary policeman was also inside her house. Tila was peeking out the curtains while Harlan was walking to my house. My elderly mother in law was preparing Cabrillo in the kitchen at the time and in the video Harlan is pointing up at us in the second floor kitchen. When the police office turned to leave Tilas house to help us right away, she held the policeman's arm and asked him to wait. I was not there, but the policeman testified he then pushed past her and went outside to follow Harlan (a convicted wife beater). He immediately called his police dispatch from his cell phone. While Harlan was threatening us verbally the policeman signaled to us (we were watching from the upper window at Harlan and the policeman in disbelief) to stay inside for safety. The police did come and went directly to their friend Tila's house. (This is how she stalled for four years to get the squatter title). Photo Harlan Pankau threatening me and my family. BTW: This is Harlan's favorite video and is on his facebook page:

The police officer who was inside Tila's house, followed Harlan, called for the police back-up and signaled for us all to stay inside for safety was given an award by the city of Rosarito for protecting our family:

"2.) Did you at any time get into a physical fight with Ms Ortiz, and either hit or push Ms Ortiz a women?"

A petite 200 pound woman- really? What are you Perry Mason? LOL

On two occasions we had contact, but neither was a physical fight. The first time was a night when her boyfriend "Eduardo" called my partner (the concession holder) names (same ones we can't repeat) and then hit him. My partner hit back once, and is tough enough for a hairdresser- but that's another story. I pushed my partner aside and beat the crap out of Eduardo and was on top of him banging his head against the pavement. Someone reached between us to break up the fight and I bit down on that arm as hard as I could. It tasted like crap so I assume it was Tila's. She did not call the police because it was her boyfriend Eduardo who started the physical confrontation. We didn't call the police because we were too busy celebrating Eduardo being beat up by a hairdresser. LOL This is Eduardo. Quite the catch huh? Trust me, he was that ugly before I beat the crap out of him.

The second incident is much more complicated and incorporates most of your other cross examination questions. It occurred when Ms. Ortiz removed the legally posted concession sign with a pair of wire cutters in one hand and a hammer in the other. I was armed with a camera. When I saw her taking down the concession sign I went outside and told her what she was doing was a federal crime and was destruction of my personal property. I started taking photos of her doing it:

She turned to me with the sharp wire cutters in one hand and the hammer in the other:

Afraid she would cut me more by mistake than on purpose, when she turned to confront me I twisted the wire cutters from her hand and then tossed them into her yard. She continued back at the sign with the hammer but was reaching too high and was not able to do it. Since she had already damaged the sign- I told her to step aside and I walked back over and tore the rest of the sign off myself to keep it for evidence. I then went home and she went into her yard. The police came and we all agreed to go to the police station. I drove myself. When we got to the station we had the conversation with the Captain at the police station I mentioned in the earlier post (the "He's a Gringo!", "He's a Queer" one). I had the sign with me and I insisted it was our right to have posted it there on the telephone pole that is on our concession and that she had no right to remove it. She claimed she did not know the area was Federal Zone (seriously). Since neither of us would back down, we were BOTH transported to the PGJE in Popotla by police car and BOTH put into holding cells. Tila tripped on the curb going to the police car and fell hard and hurt herself. I yelled for them to call a vet, but they called an ambulance instead. In the end, she went to the PGJE in a police car too I believe. Tila claimed I tried to kill her by pushing her down and trying to hit her in the head with the hammer. She brought Harlan Pankau as her witness because he had been sitting in his yard across the street when the sign-coming-down incident happened (although he was too far away to see clearly and later admitted he never even saw the yellow clippers in her hand). Well, Harlan the convicted wifebeater speaks ZERO Spanish and had no idea what she was accusing me of, but went along with the story. My lawyer came and got me out right away. I was home before she was. There is video of the event from my security cameras. Had adrenaline not been rushing through my veins I would have thought to bring the cops into the house to replay the video. And had I known a confrontation was going to take place I would have wiped the water drops from my cameras. The resulting video is very hard to see, but is posted on YouTube. Although it is hard to make out the details- what you will NOT see is what she claimed happened- that I pushed her to the ground and tried to kill her with the hammer. Another important note: Do you really think the convicted wife-beater Harlan would have allowed me to do what she is accusing me of while he was right there watching? Nope. Me either.

Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcpUQzu7hM

My dogs have never been near her- although they have all their shots just in case she bites them. Yeah, I've called her names- right after Eduardo said he was going to get a gun and kill me. Can you image what she would have gotten away with had I not had these cameras to show the truth? The concession is "our property." We pay for it and we have every right to aim the cameras at what is happening on it. She has cameras too.

She does not care who or how many people she takes down with her in her selfish bid to make $199K. Well- no chance of making that now. It was important to post she is actively employed, paying CA property taxes and a current resident of CA to prove her Perscripcion Positiva is fraudulent. You can't live two places full time at the same time- can you? She said that little white house was her only home and all she had in the world- didn't she? Wait until you see her self-incriminating e-mails. I'm sure she is glad she became a Nomad about now... lol

Tomorrow: Who are these local police. Ministerial Police and PGJE court people who are helping Tila Ortiz Maldonado? (with some very interesting photos her important friends won't be pleased to see posted online- although Zeta will be thrilled to see them). Her fault, not mine. She brought it here though... and you said she was smart.

[Edited on 3-9-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 01:26 AM

Joe"2.) Did you at any time get into a physical fight with Ms Ortiz, and either hit or push Ms Ortiz a women?"

WooooshA 200 pound woman- really?

What are you Perry Mason? LOL On two occasions we had contact, but it neither was a physical fight. The first time was a night when her boyfriend "Eduardo" called my partner (the concession holder) names (same ones we can't repeat) and then hit him. My partner hit back once, and is tough enough for a hairdresser- but that's another story. I pushed my partner aside and beat the crap out of Eduardo and was on top of him banging his head against the pavement. Someone reached between us to break up the fight and I bit down on that arm as hard as I could. It tasted like crap so I assume it was Tila's. She did not call the police because it was her boyfriend Eduardo who started the physical confrontation. We didn't call the police because were too busy celebrating Eduardo being beat up by a hairdresser. LOL This is Eduardo. Quite the catch huh? Trust me, he was that ugly before I beat the crap out of him.

Joe: So there was a little name calling and at least one blow between Alonzo your hairdresser spouse Woooosh and Edwardo a friend or lover of Tila Ortiz. And you Woooosh got in such a rage that you you could have killed Eduardo except for the fact that Tila a women broke it up before you bite her arm hard like a mad dog! In case you don't know Woooosh pounding a guys head on street asphalt could easily kill somebody, and with a witness you could have spent many years in Mexican jail without a ocean view.

I'm glad you came clean a little Woooosh. I'm no Perry Mason, but what I do use is " Statement Analysis" to see if there is any deception in your statements, and really look for unusual behavior/reactions in your statements. I could tell the way you responded there was some sort of physical altercation between you, Ms Ortiz, and her friends:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statement_analysis

Now I understand there might have been another fight between you Woooosh and another party, but it didn't go well for you, and you ended on the bottom getting beat up, before that fight was broken up by Ms Ortiz again, and you Woooosh ended up bloody!

Now looking at the YouTube video you provided Woooosh I clearly see an assault by the concession holder you Woooosh against a women Ms Ortiz at the 28 second mark. At the 1:18 second mark you see a van pull up, and no doubt stopping because he is witnessing a heated fight. At the 1:25 mark you left, and look like you're thinking what to do next, and finally you return for another confrontation, and at the 2:10 mark you confront her again and physically take the sign away from the women while giving her a hand gesture.

Woooosh even if you were in the right, and had the law on your side. And I'm not saying you do have the law on your side, because this dispute is still in the courts.

You Woooosh had no right to physically grab Mr Ortiz and take tools away from her, and take her sign. It you Woooosh that confronted her. What you're suppose to do is let the police handle it, but I understand Woooosh that you also sued the Rosarito Police department! That was smart of you Woooosh.

If a Mexican national, Mexican-American, gangster, and most anybody sees a man manhandle a women. They very likely will take her side in a dispute, no matter if you have a clear legal case.

The smoking gun video that Woooosh thinks clears him of any wrong doing. I don't think this video helps Woooosh at all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcpUQzu7hM

Here is another YouTube Video where Wooosh claims he and his partner are being threatened by a deported Mexican gang banger or Mexican-American gangster that doesn't even speak Spanish yet defends Ms Ortiz. According to Woooosh the police tell him to stay in the house.

If you ask me there is a two way conversation here, and it looks like the so-called gangster is probably likely being called names, or getting finger gestured, because the way he turns around in the video. Could the so-called Mexican gangster be a star in this video, and could Woooosh really be playing the Gangster as part of Woooosh's Public Relations campaign?( there was another video that shows this better, but this is the only one I could find now. The action is within the first minute around the 55 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhY_A6Brb84&list=UUtatdDj...

Here is Wooosh main public relations YouTube video:

Rosarito Beach FMZ Concesion Video- Private

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOXiedDI3JI&list=UUtatdDj...

Woooosh puts a lot of effort to his all encompassing legal real estate case against Ms Ortiz. Woooosh even somehow got "Zeta Magazine" to write a negative article about Ms Ortiz and Woooosh's legal case against her. Why would "Zeta Magazine" even care about a small legal real estate squabble like this? Wooosh is very much carrying on like Raphael #53. I now have even less respect for "Zeta Magazine" than I did before. Zeta is beyond reproach? Yeah right.

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Joe"2.) Did you at any time get into a physical fight with Ms Ortiz, and either hit or push Ms Ortiz a women?"

WooooshA 200 pound woman- really?

What are you Perry Mason? LOL On two occasions we had contact, but it neither was a physical fight. The first time was a night when her boyfriend "Eduardo" called my partner (the concession holder) names (same ones we can't repeat) and then hit him. My partner hit back once, and is tough enough for a hairdresser- but that's another story. I pushed my partner aside and beat the crap out of Eduardo and was on top of him banging his head against the pavement. Someone reached between us to break up the fight and I bit down on that arm as hard as I could. It tasted like crap so I assume it was Tila's. She did not call the police because it was her boyfriend Eduardo who started the physical confrontation. We didn't call the police because were too busy celebrating Eduardo being beat up by a hairdresser. LOL This is Eduardo. Quite the catch huh? Trust me, he was that ugly before I beat the crap out of him.

Joe: So there was a little name calling and at least one blow between Alonzo your hairdresser spouse Woooosh and Edwardo a friend or lover of Tila Ortiz. And you Woooosh got in such a rage that you you could have killed Eduardo except for the fact that Tila a women broke it up before you bite her arm hard like a mad dog! In case you don't know Woooosh pounding a guys head on street asphalt could easily kill somebody, and with a witness you could have spent many years in Mexican jail without a ocean view.

I'm glad you came clean a little Woooosh. I'm no Perry Mason, but what I do use is " Statement Analysis" to see if there is any deception in your statements, and really look for unusual behavior/reactions in your statements. I could tell the way you responded there was some sort of physical altercation between you, Ms Ortiz, and her friends:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statement_analysis

Now I understand there might have been another fight between you Woooosh and another party, but it didn't go well for you, and you ended on the bottom getting beat up, before that fight was broken up by Ms Ortiz again, and you Woooosh ended up bloody!

Now looking at the YouTube video you provided Woooosh I clearly see an assault by the concession holder you Woooosh against a women Ms Ortiz at the 28 second mark. At the 1:18 second mark you see a van pull up, and no doubt stopping because he is witnessing a heated fight. At the 1:25 mark you left, and look like you're thinking what to do next, and finally you return for another confrontation, and at the 2:10 mark you confront her again and physically take the sign away from the women while giving her a hand gesture.

Woooosh even if you were in the right, and had the law on your side. And I'm not saying you do have the law on your side, because this dispute is still in the courts.

You Woooosh had no right to physically grab Mr Ortiz and take tools away from her, and take her sign. It you Woooosh that confronted her. What you're suppose to do is let the police handle it, but I understand Woooosh that you also sued the Rosarito Police department! That was smart of you Woooosh.

If a Mexican national, Mexican-American, gangster, and most anybody sees a man manhandle a women. They very likely will take her side in a dispute, no matter if you have a clear legal case.

The smoking gun video that Woooosh thinks clears him of any wrong doing. I don't think this video helps Woooosh at all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcpUQzu7hM

Here is another YouTube Video where Wooosh claims he and his partner are being threatened by a deported Mexican gang banger or Mexican-American gangster that doesn't even speak Spanish yet defends Ms Ortiz. According to Woooosh the police tell him to stay in the house.

If you ask me there is a two way conversation here, and it looks like the so-called gangster is probably likely being called names, or getting finger gestured, because the way he turns around in the video. Could the so-called Mexican gangster be a star in this video, and could Woooosh really be playing the Gangster as part of Woooosh's Public Relations campaign?( there was another video that shows this better, but this is the only one I could find now. The action is within the first minute around the 55 second mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhY_A6Brb84&list=UUtatdDj...

Here is Wooosh main public relations YouTube video:

Rosarito Beach FMZ Concesion Video- Private

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOXiedDI3JI&list=UUtatdDj...

Woooosh puts a lot of effort to his all encompassing legal real estate case against Ms Ortiz. Woooosh even somehow got "Zeta Magazine" to write a negative article about Ms Ortiz and Woooosh's legal case against her. Why would "Zeta Magazine" even care about a small legal real estate squabble like this? Wooosh is very much carrying on like Raphael #53. I now have even less respect for "Zeta Magazine" than I did before. Zeta is beyond reproach? Yeah right.

There you go again Joe. Someone hits my non-violent partner and I am supposed to allow that? Nope. He started it and I ended it. That's how street fights work. If I were in the wrong, she would have called the police. If he had died- it would have been his own fault. He's not really good for the gene pool anyway.

In the sign video you say I assault her? Disarming someone unstable that turns towards you with a sharp object is not assault- it is simple basic self defense. I was only holding a camera against her with the crazy eyes and an open pair of clippers in one hand and a hammer in the other when she turned towards me. You can tell in the video we both continued to stand side by side, so it was not a fight or physical altercation of any type. Why didn't she run away if she felt threatened? She was in the act of committing a federal crime and I had the right to protect the sign- my property. If I had done anything wrong- how come I was home before she was? The man in the van is a neighbor named Fernando. Do you think he just sat in his van and Harlan watched from the corner while I assaulted her (pushed her down and attacked her with the hammer as she claimed). Nope. Not a chance. Just not logical. Did you see me push her down or threaten her with a hammer. nope. It was certainly not my finest day, but I was justified in protecting myself and defending our concession and the court case was against her, not me.

There was no two-way conversation when the skinhead threatened me pointing at the house. In fact we could not hear what he was saying although the policeman testified Harlan was threatening to kill me if we did not leave Tila and her house alone. I didn't hear it. We kept the double-paned doors closed and I tried not to let my mother in law get upset. Harlan had two lookouts with him you can see in the video.

There is no dispute in the courts left to resolve. Tilas friends have them frozen. They can't close them- but they can stall and stall them forever down here. It's called corruption Joe- and that is what you are witnessing. That's how it works down here when you have friends.

Zeta is interested in the land fraud aspects because Ms. Ortiz, Playa Bonita Condos and the condos in between have all offered the properties for sale to US investors claiming a valid legal land title. The total value (Tila= 199K + Playa Bonita Condos = $5.4 Million + the old condo building in between for $625K, totals $6.2 Million- one of the largest land frauds in Rosarito History. All got the land the same way... using old maps to manipulate the ganados al mar.) They want to know who is selling this land, who permitted the construction and why these sales were allowed to continue even after the $30Million Trump fraud here. This is NOT a crime in Mexico until money actually changes hands. We have the USA investigating Tila Ortiz for cross border land fraud though because she is a US Citizen and used a US newspaper and her US cellphone to commit the crime. Yes, Dr. Joe it is a crime to sell what you don't own in the USA.

I think the other fight you are talking about happened the day after I beat up Eduardo, and it was again with Eduardo, not Harlan. That is the one in the video where a man comes out of Tila's house with a 2x4 to attack me but my nephew stops him. Yes I was bloodied and my shirt ripped, but Eduardo was treated by paramedics and had black eyes and fractured eye sockets. He attacked me first- so again- this was simple self defense. That is the second case we have against Tila Ortiz, and that one is still open too.

You should know that after these two incidents the Police commander Montero gave me his personal cell number to call him direct should I have any further problems with her or the police who had blindly support her. Same with Christian- the head of the Tourist police. Both 100% on our side after we invited them into our house to review the security videos with us. That speaks louder than any lies and exaggerations Tila will get you to believe.

So when are you doing the investigation of why Tila is still there Joe? When is she going to show you ONE document that shows she ever owned either lot? How does she explain trying to sell it fraudulently without a title? How does she explain how she got the squatter title in three years instead of five and met none of the other three conditions? How does she explain the lies in her letter to the Director General? She took this property by fraud and by manipulating others. The police bugged out as soon as they saw through her lies and distortions- and gave us their full support. Come back with one or two of those answers Joe.

All of these incidents happened after we were ordered by the Jefe of ZOFEMAT to have Tila Ortiz Maldonado removed from the concession. She should be blaming him, not us. And if anyone thinks they would behave better than me in these specific situations after dealing with this nutcase lady and her druggie friends for four years, think again. We have paid her rent all this time via the concession fees- $4,800 USD so far. Luckily the end for her is very near and the Beach Fitness Trail is getting closer to reality.

All we did was apply for a concession to protect the beach and look what we ended up with. Certainly a cautionary tale for anyone who reads this saga. No good deed goes unpunished. That goes Double down here.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 08:01 AM

"All we did was apply for a concession to protect the beach and look what we ended up with."

Yeah, and I bet ya never in a million years considered JOe as being relevant in this case HUH !!

Maybe this individual has hired JOe for a little PR ... might be something ya need to rule out, as nothing surprises me anymore ... :biggrin::biggrin:

Continue to request "documentation" to support the other side... either it is present or it is not ... if not, well then guess what ... nada

And JOe should know how to post it ... if he receives it from "his" source ...

Believe your source on this is known.... not sure with the other side... at this time.

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 10:28 AM

Quote:

So when are you doing the investigation of why Tila is still there Joe? When is she going to show you ONE document that shows she ever owned either lot? How does she explain trying to sell it fraudulently without a title? How does she explain how she got the squatter title in three years instead of five and met none of the other three conditions? How does she explain the lies in her letter to the Director General? She took this property by fraud and by manipulating others. The police bugged out as soon as they saw through her lies and distortions- and gave us their full support. Come back with one or two of those answers Joe.

tic. tic. tic. Take your time our newest investigative reporter. She will send or show you nothing, she never has to anyone. All she will try to do is pick at my response above and continue her distraction by claiming we are the violent ones. Truth be told- the two fights with Eduardo were the first fight I have been into since a Hockey game at Denver University in 1974. Not my thing, but I will defend the ones I love without excuse.

What the posts above absolutely do prove is that her squatter's title "Prescripcion Positiva" is fraudulent because they all show her presence was not non-violent, nor was it uncontested by us.

We never posted the completed video in English because we didn't want to make this a "why not to move to Baja" video. That video in English you posted the link to was used by Nomads who helped me fine tune the content. The longer video you posted with the shirtless skinhead Harlan threatening our house has all the different camera angles, one after the other. You can see the off duty policeman follow Harlan and then sit on the seawall to call dispatch. It also shows one of Harlans partners, Chris walking by the policeman and overhearing him calling dispatch. Thanks for posting it. Sorry about my parrots squawking on the soundtrack.

Here's is a photo of Chris passing drugs to a buyer on the street. Last year Chris was penniless renting out umbrellas on the beach- this year he drives that nice white Mercedes. Must be mucho money the umbrella business, or he is what the photos show he is:

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 10:39 AM

nomadlandia sure does put on some good soap operas!
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
nomadlandia sure does put on some good soap operas!

This would make a great novela.;D

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Roberto
So, Joe, tell is about your "source". This stuff if not anything you could find out except from ONE person - Tila. I completely understand her motivation in feeding you info. But yours is less clear. Is it just more of your attempt to discredit and damage someone on BN that you happen not to like - for whatever reason?

I could imagine Woooosh and Tila getting into it here, but apparently she finds it easier/more expedient to harness the idiot JoeJustJoe. I have no idea why this is permitted in the OT section, let alone the General Baja Discussion section. This place has most definitely turned into something far from what it was when it was started. I'm sure people who visit and see this kind of behavior are really motivated into staying. I would hope this had been considered, but you are somehow permitted to step over the line again and again. So what did you do Joe, U2U her when you saw her posting? And what, precisely, did you offer her? Come on Joe, come clean, just like Woooosh has. It is striking how open and willing to tell all Woooosh is in all this. A stark contrast to your underhanded ways, innuendo and other unsavory tactics.

I'm sorry Roberto but my sources are confidential, although I bet even you Roberto could tell my sources are impeccable, and JoeJustJoe doesn't make up things out of thin air like some people around here do. Again think of me as an investigative reporter doing a story here. Would you Roberto ask Sandra Dibble of the SDUT to give up her sources? ( I sure hope Ms Dibble is reading this and is shocked about Wooosh's behavior as I am?)

But don't think you know who my sources are Roberto. Often JoeJustJoe works on very little clues, and from that one clue I can find a wealth of information. For example, I found the YouTube videos on my own, and studied them very closely before I determined that Ms Ortiz was physically assaulted by Woooosh during the sign incident, and Woooosh already admitted to biting Ms Ortiz's arm during a deadly fight she tried to break up. Woooosh however had no admitted to pushing Mr Ortiz to the ground. However, when I was trying to verify if the fights truly took place. I found out that one of Wooosh's favorite line to Ms Ortiz is, " do you want this fag to beat you up again?!!!!!!!!

I have no real motivation to do this story Roberto. I was on the fence for the longest time. This story kinda fell into my lap.
I guess you could say JoeJustJoe likes a good human interest story. My education is really in the Psychology field, but I don't work in the field. I just always had a keen interest in human behavior, espeically the underbelly of man and society. What's Fulano's favorite line? Isn't it something like, things aren't always as they appear on the surface," or something like that?

For two years now I have been aware of Woooosh's statements here, on Maggie's and that Fulano hate forum. I think Woooosh is a bit of an RACIST, and for sure is a "ugly American" too. I'm sure he doesn't mean to be. I also don't like Woooosh's support of Fulano who often tries to hurt "Nomad" members. Woooosh turns a blind eye on all that. Like I have said a few times is Wooosh would turn to Satan himself, if the Devil will help Woooosh win his real estate dispute.

I also like an underdog, and I believe Ms Ortiz is the underdog here, because of all the sources and money Woooosh has, but make no mistake about it. I think in the end Ms Ortiz will win her case in court, and with my help perhaps she'll win her case in the public arena where Wooosh seems to be trying this case.

Another thing that irritates me a little about Wooosh is his negativity towards Mexican and Baja. To hear Woooosh talk it's all bad, and everybody is hiding behind their doors, windows, and under the sheets.

Well I find out that Woooosh is really projecting his feelings onto other Baja Mexican citizens, and it's Woooosh who is hiding behind the doors and windows. The only time Wooosh comes out is to walk the dogs, but most of the time Wooosh is locked in his house with expensive cameras spying on his neighbors, and worrying about his legal case.

If you ask me the Beach view isn't worth all of this. I have to go to the doctor and do other things. But when I come back I would love to continue this discussion, because I know Woooosh loves to talk about this situation. Now if I were Wooosh's friends I know I would tell Wooosh to just avoid, JoeJustJoe, and that would probably be good advice. But JoeJustJoe knows a thing about human nature, and knows Wooosh won't ignore this topic.

I hope I answered all your questions Roberto?
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 12:14 PM

JoeJustJoe, Hang in there! Wooosh bit the lady!:biggrin: Good grief! Did she bite him back, scratch him? A real "cat fight". All too typical when dealing with real estate in Baja.:O
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
JoeJustJoe, Hang in there! Wooosh bit the lady!:biggrin: Good grief! Did she bite him back, scratch him? A real "cat fight". All too typical when dealing with real estate in Baja.:O

no worries , I've had my shots! And she is certainly no lady. Any fool who get's in the middle of a fist fight their boyfriend starts is certainly taking their chances. It was late at night and pitch black on the street. I really had no idea whose arm it was, I was on top and the arm came in over my shoulder. All I saw was a big chubby forearm in my face and chomped down. If I had known it was her arm they would be calling her "Lefty Ortiz" now! :)

You won't hear anything factual about the real estate side of this from Joe- because Tila Ortiz (Angel on Nomads) isn't going to tell him anything more or present any documents.

tic... tic... tic...

Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 01:17 PM

Have been in a brawl or two. Can understand. You do what you have to do. But? This is about Baja real estate. Real estate in Baja reminds me of a street fight. You never know how it's gonna turn out, but you can bet your last dollar the neighborhood crowd is gonna come out on top. :spingrin:
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 01:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:

no worries , I've had my shots! And she is certainly no lady. Any fool who get's in the middle of a fist fight their boyfriend starts is certainly taking their chances. It was late at night and pitch black on the street. I really had no idea whose arm it was, I was on top and the arm came in over my shoulder. All I saw was a big chubby forearm in my face and chomped down. If I had known it was her arm they would be calling her "Lefty Ortiz" now! :)

You won't hear anything factual about the real estate side of this from Joe- because Tila Ortiz (Angel on Nomads) isn't going to tell him anything more or present any documents.

tic... tic... tic...

last time i bit someone in a fight, i was probably in preschool.
a while back i had a time teaching my toddler to not bite her sibling.
how often do y'all have brawls at the handicap ramp?
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 01:25 PM

Been bitten a time or two. Ouch! :biggrin:
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Quote:

tic... tic... tic...

last time i bit someone in a fight, i was probably in preschool.
a while back i had a time teaching my toddler to not bite her sibling.
how often do y'all have brawls at the handicap ramp?

The last fight I had in life before moving to Rosarito Beach was in 1974 during a hockey game at Denver University. Almost 40 years. My nephews were far from impressed with my performance. Apparently you are supposed to knee them in the face once you have the handful of hair. I think they watch too much MMA. ;)

If you want to help the disabled in Rosarito Beach get better beach access - feel free to make a PayPal donation goat:

http://www.woooosh.com/save_the_beach_fund

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 03:11 PM

"All too typical when dealing with real estate in Baja." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 06:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:

tic. tic. tic. Take your time our newest investigative reporter. She will send or show you nothing, she never has to anyone. All she will try to do is pick at my response above and continue her distraction by claiming we are the violent ones. Truth be told- the two fights with Eduardo were the first fight I have been into since a Hockey game at Denver University in 1974. Not my thing, but I will defend the ones I love without excuse.

What the posts above absolutely do prove is that her squatter's title "Prescripcion Positiva" is fraudulent because they all show her presence was not non-violent, nor was it uncontested by us.

We never posted the completed video in English because we didn't want to make this a "why not to move to Baja" video. That video in English you posted the link to was used by Nomads who helped me fine tune the content. The longer video you posted with the shirtless skinhead Harlan threatening our house has all the different camera angles, one after the other. You can see the off duty policeman follow Harlan and then sit on the seawall to call dispatch. It also shows one of Harlans partners, Chris walking by the policeman and overhearing him calling dispatch. Thanks for posting it. Sorry about my parrots squawking on the soundtrack.

Here's is a photo of Chris passing drugs to a buyer on the street. Last year Chris was penniless renting out umbrellas on the beach- this year he drives that nice white Mercedes. Must be mucho money the umbrella business, or he is what the photos show he is:

Well Woooosh I might have seen a document on the Woooosh v Ortiz matter, but "Baja Nomads" is not a court of law, and it's not always in the best interest to show your ace in the hole, or try your case in the public. However, I'm willing to discuss a few legal issues, but like I said I need to get up to speed.

Another question I have for you Wooosh since you claim Ms Ortiz doesn't have a case, or any property rights to the house she is living in full time.( you claim she doesn't even live in Baja)

Woooosh the question is: have you ever offered to buy Tila Ortiz's property, the house across from you? If you ever offered to buy her house, why did you offer her money for the house if she doesn't have any legitimate claim to the house? I know if a squatter lived across from me, and I wanted them gone. I sure wouldn't offer them money to move out.

Wooosh you keep mentioning the empty lot next to Ms Ortiz's house. I understand that property belongs to somebody else, and they may want to reclaim their property. Do you really believe Ms Ortiz has claims to that empty lot now that she is retired, and the economy is shot, nobody is buying property in Baja, or at least Americans aren't buying Mexican property much.

Wooosh for somebody who claims they have a slam dunk legal case, and your case is just about in the bag. You sure spend a serious amount of time on public relations issues relating to this real estate legal fight of Wooosh vs. Ortiz.

It's fairly obvious to me Wooosh that you are fighting this legal case on many fronts especially on this forum, in Zeta, and in the different Mexican jurisdictions. Man Woooosh I never heard a man bash a women like you bash Tila Ortiz! You claim that Ms Ortiz has sex with up to 20 Rosarito Beach cops, and gang bangers! You talk to your dogs in front of Ms Ortiz telling the dogs horrible things about Ms Ortiz including not letting her putting her mouth near the dogs private parts!

Woooosh I know you have a legal case against Ms Ortiz, but why do you let it get so personal with all that non stop bashing you know that's not true?

This is why I wanted to cover the human nature elements of this case rather than the legal issues first, because what you're doing is beyond the pale Woooosh.

That other thread you started on the beach with the handicapped man in a wheelchair is just another one of your PR stunts, and no doubt staged. Everybody here knows there is not a large Mexican population of handicapped Mexican wanting beach access. I even doubt there is a heavy Mexican population of Mexicans that want a dog beach and exercise area. That's what you want Woooosh, and most of all you want a beach view. Just come clean and admit that Woooosh.

Drugs drugs, and more drugs.

Hey Woooosh tell us about your hairdresser married partner Alonso getting busted or at least harassed by the local police because of the marijuana he had? Did your married partner get his mota on the street like the photo you show above?

Don't the Rosarito Beach know about the new drug law about carrying small quantities of drugs, and how it's suppose to be decriminalized and they aren't suppose to arrest people with small quantities of illegal drugs like marijuana. But then again we don't know how much "mota" Alonso was carrying or if he had any other drug on him.

How about it Woooosh? Let us know the details here?
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 08:09 PM

Sadly Joe, your only "speed" is stuck on stupid. You just can't seem to fire on all four cyclinders (you'll never be a V-6 or V-8 Joe). So now you no longer want to continue playing Perry Mason? Now you say it is not fair to try this case on the internet? Then you have the guervos to ask me even more questions? You may not even be running on three cylinders.

Clearly Tila (Angel) hung you out to dry. I told you this is her MO but you fell for her "poor little scared me" story hook, line and sinker. She spreads lies and uses druggie and idiots like you to surround an insulate her. She's conned everyone, even the police- until they eventually "see what she is" (The Rosarito police Captains words after viewing the video, not mine). I told you she would show you nothing, and she didn't and she won't- because she doesn't have anything besides the fraudulent "Prescripcion Positiva" to show you: that is useless on the Federal Zone. But I'll post it here just so you have everything she does. I'll also post the "technical notes" for our concession where it says the "Federal Zone is inalienable and inpercriptable". THAT, is case closed- but PROFEPA already closed it last November. She just won't go away... Maybe Cypress' wife can tell us when she will.

This is what a Precripcion Positiva (squatters title) looks like:

In the Judicial notes "Nota Juridica" it states the Federal Zone is inalienable and inperscriptable (can't get it by squatting on it):

In case you doubt the concession line for DGZF-832/08 has ben moved all the way into Paseo del Mar, here is the concession map for that section:

Curious about that red dot? It is the marking location in the street that shows the Federal Zone Line well into Paseo del Mar. In the photo below, Tila Ortiz is being shown that exact point by the two men with her.

This is the actual series of 2009 photos which prompted PROFEPA Delagate for Baja- Bernabe Peraz Esquer to move the Federal Zone all the way to Paseo del Mar. In his Nov 2011 decision, he said some of this area may be "Zona Marina" (underwater). We have formally requested a measurement to determine which it is:

NOW, it is case closed Joe...

[Edited on 3-10-2012 by Woooosh]

[Edited on 3-10-2012 by Woooosh]

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 09:19 PM

Who ever said this was a "court of law" ... :lol::lol::lol:

However, if one makes a statement and wishes to support it with "factual documents" what's the big woof ...

This as YOU have asked others for "links" to support what they have posted.... :biggrin::biggrin:

Continue on ....:):)

[Edited on 3-10-2012 by wessongroup]

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2012 at 10:49 PM

I love the beech pictures Woooosh.

That's a nice " Registro Publico"copy you have there Woooosh.

I'm beginning to think you don't have a Mexican lawyer, except for whatever free advice you are getting around here.

BTW Woooosh where are your documents? I would like to see your copy of your fraudulent concession, and your appeal for the revocation of the concession.

But the main thing I want to know is why is Ms Ortiz still in that house you claim she is squatting in? Why can't you get her out if you have such a great legal case, and all these spy photos?

I'm still at lost why you care so much about Tila Ortiz and that house across a street from yours? She isn't trying to kick you out of your house. It's you you wants her house just so the handicap and dogs can have their own beach.:lol:

You know Wooosh you sound like another rich guy who is concerned somebody might block his ocean view. I could care less about your ocean view, and I could care less about a dog beach with all kinds of dog poop. I even doubt you're rich, and no doubt you inherited money from your parents when they died separately a few years ago, and I bet you're running through that money.

So while we wait for you to show your legal copies regarding this real estate fight. I want to return to the side issues, of violence, beating of women, and drugs.

I understand Wooosh your mota supplier for the last 5 years has been the ex owner of "Tequila." Is that why you have all those cameras Woooosh? Are you also concerned about the drug competition of your main supplier?

There is a lot of hypocrisy with you Wooosh. You take pictures of Mexicans in the streets and call them gang-bangers and drug dealers, yet you and your spouse Alonzo have your own long time drug supplier.

You Wooosh talk about Harland the Mexican-American without a shirt in your pictures who is friends with Ms Ortiz and tells you to leave her alone, and he also tells you to stop taking pictures of his kids with your video equipment. You Woooosh call Harlan a wife beater! You Woooosh have called McFez a wife beater too! All this is based on dubious criminal records supplied and photoshopped by Fulano.

What about you Woooosh? You have admitted to a physical altercation with Ms Ortiz. In the video you supplied Woooosh you can clearly see you confronted her, and then assaulted her claiming it was her who was wild-eyed and threatening. It's you Woooosh who continue to harass , scare, and frighten Ms Ortiz. It's a shame she can't get a restraining order against you Wooosh.( I don't think Mexico offers "RO" to their citizens?) But you're scared too Wooosh aren't you? When is the last time you got out of the house Woooosh?

How is the ocean view Woooosh?

Oh one more question Wooosh. When you were in that Mexican jail over the fighting. Did you promise to cancel your legal fight and concession against Ms Ortiz in exchange that she dropped the charges against you? Did you go back on your word Woooosh?

[Edited on 3-10-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
 Pages:  1  ..  26    28    30  ..  36

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.