Pages:  1  ..  27    29    31  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2009 at 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rpleger
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Gawwwwdammmmm...for sure. This thread has to be treated like any other backed-up toilet. It's stinkin' up the whole house.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 5-15-2009 at 02:06 PM

Evidently, the smell of poop is drawing a good crowd.:biggrin: Nothing like a peeing contest to attract a gathering.:D
coho
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2009 at 06:38 PM

Ramuma53, Concerning the fight that occurred two years ago at Oli's bar. You have stated that the the unruly American was taken into the sea to drown by Olivia's employees after being severely beaten. You also have stated that you took Mark to the ground with one martial arts manuever or punch...whatever. Do you feel that violence can be justified in any way shape or form when neighbors have a dispute? I only make this post to foster "peace and love". Would it be possible that you could shake hands and apologize to each other....in the name of human fraility...admit guilt of defamation on both sides... and finally let this dispute subside?
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 5-15-2009 at 08:45 PM

ah, fer gawds sake....i just cannot believe it...can i get a friggin beer at this joint now?...i love the place!...i'll be there soon and will give an "accurate" blow by blow, to the minute, just breaking, independent, "looking at the future", "what happens now?", etc, ...report.....not sure how accurate it will be according to the time of day...but it will be sincere...

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 5-15-2009 at 09:46 PM

Hahaha. I just came upon this thread. I guess I never noticed it before. Let me tell you a little story:

Olivia was married to a gringo named Mike for many years and started the hotel and bar with him and also started to build the houses that they lease there. Mike was a drug runner and pilot and came up with the seed money for all this by moving drugs to the hotel and then on to the USA. They had made a deal with the eijdo and Olivia claimed she was a member, even though she was not. One bright sunny afternoon about 10 years ago Olivia comes back from a shopping trip and finds Mike having carnal knowledge with a 16-year old employee on top of the bar and throws him out, then files a false complaint against Mike to keep him away from the property. Mike leaves for the mainland and although rumors fly that he is dead, he is still going strong and married to a very young wife.

Olivia hires a drifter gringo named Mark to be a bartender, and she soon hooks up with him. She then sells Mike's hotel to two gay Italians and they run it for several years. Then Munoz shows up from TJ. He tells the Italians that he is Mafia from TJ and extorts the hotel out of them for $50,000 US and gets them to sign it over to him. Munoz then starts working on all the surrounding areas with the same scam and steals other lands and properties.

Mark and Olivia enlist the eijdo to go after Munoz but he pays them off and the ejido switches sides and say Olivia is not a member of the eijdo.

Munoz is a two-bit scam artist from TJ who got lucky with these marooons. The glove is a BS thing to give everyone something to identify him. There is nothing wrong with his hand. You have to consider how gullible many Mexicans are when it comes to the alleged mafia, and how some scammers pretend they are really bad and dangerous as this clown does. It's all macho BS.

The 16 year Mike was doing on the bar is the daughter of the Mexican realtor who sold a bunch of land in Punta Chivato a couple of years ago for an American and then left the country with all the cash.

Anyway, there are no good guys in this saga. It's all bad. A wise gringo would just stay far away from this cluster flop.
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 5-15-2009 at 09:56 PM

Finally something that actually makes sense! I vote for this as the real story!

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 5-15-2009 at 10:02 PM

Hahaha. I just came upon this thread. I guess I never noticed it before. Let me tell you a little story:

You really expect us to believe that arrow?

At least it's a good story......dt

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
Ford
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2009 at 11:14 PM

Registered just 11 days ago (arrowhead)? Sounds like someone might be playing games? Does anyone know if this will be available in paperback? Judy will you carry it? How about a movie? I hope it is not a tragic ending!
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
Finally something that actually makes sense! I vote for this as the real story!

Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 09:22 AM

Could Arrowhead be related to Minnow?

TheColoradoDude
Nomad

Mood: Paz, Amor, y Tacos de Pescado

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 09:27 AM

Will someone please draw up a story board!
:coolup:
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 09:28 AM

How did we get from "Turtle Bust" to Arrowhead's c-ckamamy story?

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by udowinkler
How did we get from "Turtle Bust" to Arrowhead's c-ckamamy story?

It's a good read .....

arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 11:52 AM

LOL, ignore the message. Shoot the messenger.

This board is a real brain trust.
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead
LOL, ignore the message. Shoot the messenger.

This board is a real brain trust.

Your credentials, please?

burnrope
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 03:15 PM

I'm beginning to think that this thread will live longer than a turtle.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 06:00 PM
AHHHHH THE TURTLE PHOOOO...

Quote:
Originally posted by Terry28
Clearing the air.....I now know that there is no expectation of privacy anywhere. Both parties involved in this battle have been kind to me and my family over all the years this has been going on. Mark and Oli have always treated us in a friendly manner. Sr. Munoz has always been friendly and up front with us. I have tried to maintain a freindly relationship with all...I see that may have failed....My fault...The issue is between those two....that's why they have a legal system...such as it is...
We don't have any legal claims to any land there. I don't want this to escalate any farther than it has. We wish this had never happened but it has and now it seems to be being debated here on a public forum, I don't think this is the place. I apologize to both sides for any offense taken, none was intended. We just wish to remain friendly with all....
This will be my first and last post on this subject.
Terry

I DID NOT PRINT YOUR NAME! We wish you good luck too! You are great family.

Everyone should stand up for what they say and stick by it! If everyone did......then the bullies would not run the school yard. This is not going to be my last post! ----The turtle did not get ahead until he stuck his head out.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 07:11 PM

COHO
Olivia and Mark tried to kill the american who was defending a Mexican who was refused service by Olivia because he was a low calss Mexican, that made the American very mad and yelled to Mark and Olivia and then Mark hit him over the head with a Machete, opening his head and took him down unconcious and bleeding like a pig; they togh that they had killed him but this guy came alive again when they trew him on the sea to simulate that he had died outiside the restaurant and he yelled like mad, bringing people from the hotel, both my employees and guests; several people heard Olivia yelikk to Mark to finish killing him fast but the people from the hotel were faster and rescued him and tokk him to Mulege where he made a formal complain to the police and he had to be taken to Loreto because his wounds were very deep and dangerous to his life.
Latter, Olivia and Mark were able to simulate that one of her employees had wounded the American, he was sentenced to several years in jail but has never served a day in jail, the sentence have never been executed.
Sorry but I have never started the violence and that is why I have never been prosecuted for that; the time I put him down was because inside my land, we caught him stealing and detained him but he attacked me with very bad results for him; he had 3 employees with him who never helped him, only took him to his house; in other words, we caught a thief, he attacked me and had very bad results.
The other time one of my employees became very mad because Olivia and Mark went and put a formal complain against a postal man who helped my employee by bringing a galon of gas when he had no vehicle; he went alone to tell him what kind of people he was and Mark didn't take it well, he attacked my employee and went down also at the first blow; he is very big but obviously not very agile; my emplyee wiight about 1/2 of his weight.
I never start violence, but I know how to defend myself and he has a prohibition to enter my property, he can only use the road to his house and every time I catch him outside I throw him out as forcefully as needed; he can avoid that by just staying where he is allowed
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 07:50 PM

ARROWHEAD
Even me laughed with what you said, you are right about MIKE the Olivia's ex husband and Mark now known as Nark, Olivia is still going strong on the drug running because Mike was just her pilot and since then they have been doing it.
you obviously do not know me or know the hotel's story straight, first I wish you can say to Roberto Melony and his wife Franca that he is gay, because they don't know it; they are a very staright Italian couple and very good persons that to this day are my friends.
Obviously you also don't know much about Mexican mafia, they don't allow their members to run on oposition parties like I did, they only let their candidates run on the winning parties since they want their money back.
well, it is good to read from some body who know the drug connections on Olivia and her EX Mike.
Byron
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-16-2009 at 08:08 PM

What about the black glove ?
 Pages:  1  ..  27    29    31  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.