Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  27    29    31  ..  36
Author: Subject: Baja Real Estate advise
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 02:13 AM

Here is something interesting I pulled from this thread on page 3 while I'm doing my homework, and learning about the legal complexities of this real estate fight between Woooosh and Ms. Ortiz.

It looks like Woooosh already asked Ramuma about his legal case. Woooosh wanted to know if he would be legally in the right to just padlock Ms Ortiz's property since Woooosh has a "concession" for the beach property, although Ms Ortiz is challenging Woooosh in the Mexican court system.

Ramuma tells Woooosh it would be illegal to lock Ms Ortiz off her land if Wooosh filed a formal complaint......which means Woooosh has accepted the fact that she has an " possession"but that Woooosh is legally challenging.

Ramuma goes on to tell Woooosh that if he planed to pad lock the beach area when Ms Ortiz lives that Woooosh would be guilty of committing the crime called" despojo " and he could be prosecuted for that crime, espeically if Ms Ortiz had a little bit of money behind her legal actions.

I believe Wooosh also committed a crime when he went on Ms Ortiz's property, confronted her, and took away her sign on the edge of her property:

Here is the exchange:

Woooosh said:

If I wanted to be a troublemaker and put my locks on the gates the squatter has in place around the house sitting on our concession- how much trouble would I get in? Can I lock her off? Seems if she can paint over my concession signs and attempt to sell the concession land, I should be able to lock her off my concession. The concession title says I am the only one entitled to use it. Maybe it's time for me to put the pressure on her for a change.

Since you alrready started legal procedures and mande a formal comlaint accepting that he is there, that mean you accepted that he has posession, a posession that you claim is not legal and is yours, but you alrready accepted that he has an illegitimate posesion, then if you take that posesion away without a court order, you wuld be commiting a crime known as despojo and will be prosecuted for that crime.
If you hadn't accepted in a formal way her posession, then you would be right, because it is a lot less expensive to just defend your property and lock averybody out than go to court, but if you already made the formal complaint about her illegal ocupation, do not do it, she would be able to put you in jail and believe me, if she put a little money behind her legal actions, you would have given the property away.
If you acted legally, continue acting legally.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 06:28 AM

To the few who think they know better that the many and keep trying to dictate what can or cannot be written in here excluding Baja Nomad we have something to say to you...STFU!!!

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 09:00 AM
ANOTHER TIDBIT ABOUT DAVID ELINVESTIG8R M

Just so you know who I am, I am like the James Cagney’s character in White Heat where he portrayed a psychotic killer whose father died in an insane asylum. Cagney’s character was eventually cornered by the police, shot and subsequently died in a massive explosion in the end. This of course is a fictional tale.

My situation is not fiction. At my expense I recently found out that I have what is called the “Warrior Gene” (true statement) which when coupled with childhood trauma which I had, can develop someone into a psychopath. To date I have been able to control it so the psychopath does not come out. My psychopathic Step-Father Ervil died in a Utah State Prison where he was serving a life sentence for having several people murdered for insane reasons.

My psychopathic Step-Brother Heber is in a Texas State Prison serving a life sentence. He like his father Ervil, had people out killing others for insane reasons avenging the perceived wrongs done to his father. This included the murder of our brother Edward.

Granted I am not a product of Ervil but he is the one who traumatized me during his beatings of me when I was a little kid. This abuse plus the Warrior Gene can cause me to go into an almost uncontrollable psychopathic rage. To date, I have been able to control it and have done nothing that could even come close to what Ervil and Hyrum have done. I probably never will. I just do not like to be pushed around, so please do not push me around.

I have not personally attacked anyone without being attacked first. If I single you out by screen name to attack you first you have my expressed permission to attack me back without fear of personal reprisals. That’s fair. If I generalize about Chicken Coop Groupers without mentioning your screen name you have no reason to say anything to me. If you are not one of the “we” I mention you have no need to challenge me on the word “we.” You obviously are not one of the “we” if you have to challenge it. And no, I do not have a mouse in my pocket.

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 10:17 AM

Let's keep this civil and on track. I won't respond to the accusations and speculation in JJJ's rants. More bait-mail. He didn't keep his end of the deal. So sadly, it's back to the old Joe- attack, accuse, allege and abuse. He failed to verify basic facts from the two sides of the story before "going to print". A real reporter doesn't do what JJJ did- publish parts of the story from one side, then go back to the source to verify. You do that before you run the story Joe, not after. I provided the factual information, but his "confidential source" (Angel = Tila Ortiz) did not keep her part of the deal or answer any of the simple questions that are pertinent and relevant to the case. She played him to attack me and then hung him out to dry. But that doesn't stop JJJ from coming back, it should have- but it didn't. That's just Joe. JJJ doesn't want the truth to get in the way of a good story.

So once again JJJ: Here are the simple basic questions you need to come back with the answers to:

1. Provide even one document that shows Tila Ortiz ever owned either of the fraccionamineto lots she is claiming: Lot #5 (house), Lot#6 (Disabled Beach Access point). In her letter to the Director General (posted earlier) she claims more than 20 years there. We know she has no title or purchase documents because she obtained the Squatters Title- you can't legally have or need both. I have 14 neighbors who wrote letters saying her claim of occupancy is false. This claim of 20 years there made us roll our eyes right away because my worker was actually raised in that exact house and his mother later testified to that effect at the PGJE.

2. How does she explain advertising and trying to sell the house and disabled lot in 2010 for $199K? Her add says "its all legal, I have the title and all the papers." Show them. Show anything. She did not even have the squatter title ("PP") until three months later as the document shows. This was a clumsy attempt by her to defraud US investors, nothing less. Tila Ortiz is the head of curriculum development for the CA Public School system in Lancaster. She knows exactly what she is doing Joe. She's smart but she is twisted in her head and dishonest when she is in Mexico. Probably a model employee in the USA but what she does when no one is looking shows a total collapse of character. And she is also a Foster Child liaison? God help those poor kids.

3. How does she explain how she got the squatter title in four years instead of five or ten (it legally takes 10 years when violence is present- and we have certainly proven that violence existed). She also met none of the other conditions. I haven't posted the reasons she didn't meet the other conditions because the "Prescription Positiva" is no longer relevant now that the land has converted to Federal Zone. The only reason we documented each of these points (down to taxes, e-mails, employment history) was to provide the Director General of SEMARNAT evidence she had committed fraud by obtaining the "PP" the way she did. He has had the evidence since last October.

Hit me back when you get an answer to even one Joe.

JJJ wants to discuss the corruption in this case. He wants to know how she could still be there if she was proven to be wrong and did so many things illegally. That's really an excellent question. Welcome to the underbelly of Mexico Joe. On the M&O Playa Buenaventura thread accusations are being thrown back and forth about drug dealing and corrupt officials without proof. We have discussed in this long and comprehensive thread how corruption in Mexico has tainted the real estate system. That may be putting it mildly.

The next post I make will endanger my life, but I will show you how she did it. I want that post to be free-standing on its own, so I will do it as a fresh one... after I walk the dogs.

[Edited on 3-10-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 11:06 AM

Woooosh writes: Let's keep this civil and on track.

Then Woooosh bashes the hell out of Tila Ortiz!

But this is nothing compared to what Woooosh personally does to Ms Ortiz when for example he takes his five dogs to relieve themselves in front of Ms Ortiz's house while Woooosh tells the dogs to not get to close to Ms Ortiz or they will catch something!

Ms Ortiz lives in fear of Woooosh because there have been some physical altercations between the two in the past which landed Woooosh in jail.

Woooosh can't simple file his papers and let the Mexican legal system wheels turn slowly as they may. Woooosh is taking a pro-active approach and that's really an understatement. Woooosh is obsessed with his personal real estate fight and is doing anything to kick Ms Ortiz out of her house she been living in for many years, but Woooosh frames this fight between a coalition of Mexican neighbors, handicapped, and dogs against a lone squatter.

Woooosh even sits in his house looking and praying for a high tide, and then he calls out Mexican official to do another measurement that will turn private property to Federal land so Woooosh can get his hands on private property and guarantee he'll ensure a clear beach view for years to come. Talk about a loophole of getting beach front real estate for a few pesos.

Ask Woooosh how much he pays for the concession for beach front property?

But I think it's comically that Woooosh wants to keep it civil, but only on one side. We can't ask Woooosh any question, and bring up some of his questionable behavior and off the wall antics.

You have to ask yourselves why would somebody like Harlan that Mexican-American who looks like a Mexican criminal deportee, but really is a family man living in San Diego who owns property in Baja like many Mexican-Americans.

I think it's because guys like Harland, and the other guy Woooosh beat up and tried to kill. I think they believe that Wooosh is crazy and unhinged. I hear Woooosh even sued Harland in court for scaring Wooosh and pointing a finger at him! Woooosh claimed some type of psychology trauma caused by Harland. Woooosh even saw a Mexican psychologist to try to make his legal case against Harland.

I understand the judge dropped the case and gave Woooosh the riot act for wasting the courts time.

If JoeJustJoe wasn't an objective 3rd party I probably would take Ms Ortiz side and knock on Woooosh's door and tell him to cool it. But I'm trying to be fair here, and doing a investigate report and letting the chips fall where they may.

Again I ask Woooosh a question he refused to answer.

Woooosh did you ever offer to buy Ms Ortiz's property from her? If so why would you do that if she doesn't have legal title?
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 11:27 AM

Verbal contract ???? or was the offer in writing ???

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 12:09 PM

Wooosh, Keep it civil? You took this south with all your un-called-for name-calling BS. ;D Maybe your house has a few ghosts that are affecting your mental processes. Just a thought?:biggrin:
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 01:07 PM

I had a great walk! See the next post!

But I will answer that one simple question first Joe. Did I try to buy that property? I hate that it takes me an hour to knock down one claim and many nomads have suggested I no longer reply to you at all. But, here goes. The last time. Your smoking gun is a blank Joe. As usual, you shoot blanks.

Before Ortiz arrived, there had been "For Sale" spray painted on that house and they were asking $30K for it I think. The people selling it were also squatters and had no paperwork (I previously told you my worker lived in that house and was raised there- so he knows the true history of it). So no one was interested in buying it. If she did buy it- it was from a person without a title to it which is why she went through the "Prescripcion Positiva" process to create one. If that's what she did it was risky, she took her chances, and lost to the ocean- not me.

When Ms. Ortiz arrived in October of 2006 we had already applied for our concession but it had not been awarded to us yet. We knew the vacant house she claimed was in the "Ganados Al Mar" because we had our application map. We had no idea of the legal land title of the house, but with the Playa Bonita condo tower going up fast four lots north on that same "gandos al mar" of our fraccionamiento I instinctively knew things weren't right there and anything was possible.

Tila and I exchanged e-mails right after she arrived. In fact, she was a friend in our house at one time. The house was vacant and abandoned and we had nailed the doors closed to keep the druggies and prostitutes out.

We exchanged e-mails with Tila to keep her updated on the house. Here's is the e-mail exchange (this is also in our SEMARNAT presentation and PGJE case). They are self explanatory.

BTW: Her arrival Date is proven right here at October 2006 and the "feche" date on her Perscripcion Positiva (I posted above) is November 13, 2009. That is three years to get something that by law must take 5 years. That proves the fraud with her own words and actions.

Read through this e-mail exchange that was part of our presentation against her.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 02:01 PM

My walk with the dogs was amazing. I am elated! I was thinking I would have to return to this keyboard and post damaging photos of the important people protecting Tila. Now I do not have to. During my walk I found out what is going on and why they have not done anything to her since we won the PROFEPA decision. The local and state people who are her friends are delaying her forced departure, but the Feds from Mexico City are coming soon to clear her off the land.

Since the Mexican revolution, the government is very leary of taking private property away from anyone. It is distasteful to them and it is the last thing they want to do to anyone- whether the person they take it from is right or wrong. No one wants to do it and no one wants to be the one to do it. Tila has important friends in very high places. They know she has lost, and committed fraud, but they don't want to be the ones to evict her- and they no longer have to be...

THE ROSARITO MALECON PROJECT HAS BEGUN! (PROJECTO NORTE)

On my walk I noticed construction work on the north side of the condo tower. Today they were piling small boulders on the edge near the beach (to put into metal cages as a foundation). I had been seeing activity there for few weeks but was not sure what it was. Today I noticed they had chalked out an area to extend the under-street storm drain further west towards the water. They are extending that drain so the road and the Malecon can be built over top of it. I talked with the workers at two locations. One group was building cages for the rocks- I teased them that they must be fishing for some very large lobsters with traps that size. They confirmed the cages were to hold rocks. We talked about the Malecon Project being good for jobs and tourism. They opened up after a while of us talking about how badly Rosarito needed the construction jobs and tourism. They had the plans for the Projecto Norte too (Malecon). I then went to the guys chalking the beach for the drain extension and had a longer talk with them. Same plans and we talked for while about it and the positive impact for Rosarito.

So the bottom line is that the Rosarito Malecon is coming, and fast. They are going to make the turn south where the storm drain extension is and then continue Paseo del Mar all the way south with the Rosarito Malecon on the ocean side (of course). They will break down the wall the Playa Bonita condo people put up to block the street (and I harped about in my video) and continue working south. There are several houses beside Tila's that have to go and they said it will be distasteful to them, but necessary. So I don't think her friends need to do anything to force her out any sooner and they won't have to be the bad guys who do it- it will just happen as part of the construction project. That is the most logical reason she is still there.

Tilas house is modular and she can tow it across the street next to us and have a better location. If she's smart, she will buy that lot and do it quickly and still come out ahead financially.

Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 02:06 PM

You and the dogs.;D And you and the....
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
You and the dogs.;D And you and the....

Hey Cypress- ask your psychic wife how many fingers I am holding up!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 02:25 PM

Say Woooosh... is the "Condo" leaning to the west ??? or were you tilting your camera... :lol::lol:

Looks like another nice day by the beach ...

comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 02:29 PM

And then we have a new battleground and no winners.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 02:30 PM

"Everybody here knows there is not a large Mexican population of handicapped Mexican wanting beach access."

Now that's a bold statement ... IMHO

Or, do you feel there is a set number that must be met to allow for handicap access to beaches ... just asking..

As I'm handicapped and would like to understand your thinking on this point...

Thanks in advance for your prompt response to the "question" posed ... :biggrin::biggrin:

[Edited on 3-10-2012 by wessongroup]

Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 02:33 PM

Woooosh, You and the dogs and you and the dogs.;D
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
Woooosh, You and the dogs and you and the dogs.;D

It was two fingers, peace. :biggrin:

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Say Woooosh... is the "Condo" leaning to the west ??? or were you tilting your camera... :lol::lol:

Looks like another nice day by the beach ...

The underground parking of that building fills up like a swimming pool from underground ocean seepage and whenever it rains. You think it is tilting?

Truthfully- I was so excited about the Malecon REALLY starting and was about to pee my pants and didn't put on my Depends- so maybe it was me tilting Wiley... LOL

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 03:08 PM

Quote:
Verbal contract ???? or was the offer in writing ???

Wesson if you're talking about Wooosh's offer to drop his concession and legal real estate fight against Ms Ortiz.

I believe it was a verbal promise. It's also pretty hard to get a offer in writing while you're in jail. Besides Wesson I think your confusing the issue. Yes it's true you should always get things in writing especially with real estate contracts, but this wasn't really about an offer to buy and sell. It was an offer to drop the case in exchange for the other side to drop the charges.

I believe Woooosh went back on his word, but again it turns into a he said, she said thing.

It's also more of a character issue, and I'm finding out more and more about Woooosh's character.

Here is another tidbit that blown my mind out Woooosh. I know that Ms Ortiz believes Wooosh is racist and greedy, but I didn't know how bad.

I understand that Woooosh's roof was leaking and so Woooosh calls A local Mexican that fixes roofs. The roofer found the problem, and instead of letting the roofer fix the roof. Woooosh instead asked for instructions on how to fix the leaky roof himself and only paid the roofer 20 pesos for his effort!

My blood was boiling when my investigative work came up with this tidbid. Woooosh takes cheap to a new level!:mad::mad:

If you know anything about leaking roofs. Half the battle is just finding the leak, and the other half is using your roofing knowledge patching it up. You really need an experience roofer to find and take care of your problem, or else the roof will leak again. I speak for personal experience with my own roof, and the thousands of dollars I spent to get the smalls leaks fixed. 20 pesos!!!!!Oh My GOD!

There is a picture on Wooosh's blog showing someone up on the roof making a repair, and it wasn't the roofer who was paid 20 peso, and so I'm pretty sure this is a true story.

[Edited on 3-10-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 03:40 PM

So let me see if I understand you correctly ... this case should be based on "character" and/or "personal opinions" .. not the Law and factual documentation ... as this appear to be the process you are using ...

Do you have any written guidelines how this is handled, is it a point system, is education used, contributions to the community, or is it just what someone said to another ... via a third party, YOU

Now that seems to be a novel approach ... which seems to play well in "media" NOB and on some internet sites .. but, not sure how that one works in "Court" while in Mexico, be it a Mexican or someone else ...

These types of situations do occur and I find these Legal land issues and their process of redress to individual involved educational, and since when did that become a bad thing.

Evidenced by the photo's Woooosh put up this morning from his walk... would appear things are changing in his immediate location, at this time, truthfully I would think what is desired, a nice beach area for the people is something which is very nice IMHO

And I would imagine Woooosh, already must have considered what this will do to PARKING around his area ... as increased accessibility would tend to increase the amount of use ..

Kinda like the beach down at La Mision, before there was the parking off the Toll road, and after ... with positives comes negatives too ... just saying ...

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 04:27 PM

Quote:
"Everybody here knows there is not a large Mexican population of handicapped Mexican wanting beach access."

Now that's a bold statement ... IMHO

Or, do you feel there is a set number that must be met to allow for handicap access to beaches ... just asking..

As I'm handicapped and would like to understand your thinking on this point...

Thanks in advance for your prompt response to the "question" posed ... :biggrin::biggrin:

[Edited on 3-10-2012 by wessongroup]

I know you're handicapped Wesson and this is a sensitive issue with you, but you're American Wesson and you're not Mexican.

Without trying to get too much into stereotyping because you'll find both Mexicans and American loving and hating the beach. But in general Wesson Americans go "ga ga" over the beach and beach front property. Mexican in general are indifferent towards the beach and think it's pretty stupid to lay out in the sun on the beach. Wesson you can even consult Fulano on this issue, because he himself pretty much said the same thing.

If you look at the Mexicans, and Mexican-Americans in the states they like the beach too, but they come later when the sun is down, and try as much as possible to keep out of the sun.

Now JoeJustJoe loves the beach, but that's because I have been Americanized, but I have lived by the beach before, and when you live by the beach for awhile. The beach is no big deal, and the sun is blocked out many days out of the years by clouds that don't burn off till much later in the day.

So believe me when I say most Mexican could care less about beach living or lying down in the sun getting sunburned. Most Mexicans are naturally dark, and a sun tan does nothing for them.

I rarely see the handicapped in the California beaches. I could only imagine very few handicapped wheelchair bound Mexican are going to get all excited about a beach ramp for the handicapped or handicap parking some citizen puts up and everybody ignores.

My guess the handicap beach projects is just another Wooosh Public relations attempt to cloud the real issue, and goal, and that goal is to have a beach front property at any cost.

In fact if Woooosh was truthful he would label hsi fund raising attempt as "Woooosh legal fund...... to keep his beach front property with a large beach view for Wooosh, and his American bred dogs."
 Pages:  1  ..  27    29    31  ..  36

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.