Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5
Author: Subject: kidnapping attempt at Soriana La Paz
fdt
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Yeah, what if it all goes right

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 01:08 PM

I'm sure the heavily armed gnukid comando is out to get El Chino.

A well informed Baja California traveler is a smart Baja California traveler!
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 02:53 PM

As I walk the barrio, hoping I don't accidently taser myself or cut myself on my chinese pocket knifes, Chino is playing with nun-chuk sticks in the street trying to scare the neighbors. I try to ignore him and surprisingly it works. I am friends with many street dogs, I like them and they like me, my favorite is Loba la bonita. She is the most beautiful dog with perfect shiny black hair, she only eats fish and shrimp. She wont touch dog food. She also has two extra nails, like seven toes which gives her an advatage in fights and she wins every fight somehow escaping without injury. Shes smart. They can sense something in people and now the dogs are after Chino, growling and yapping while he throws rocks at them. Fun game for them I guess. Its a little funny. I asked my friend el Toro what can I do to put more pressure on the problem. Toro is the head of the barrio and this problem happened when he left for ranch job but now he is back. And he advised me that everyone has a right to an abogado and receive free advice to solve legal problems, I just need to go to Poder Judicial de la Federacion which happens to be the large grey building in my neighborhood that I previoulsy never visited.

Feeling a little frustrated I decide to go enter the grand gates and pass the security to ask for help. I entered and was immediately met by two beautiful women in uniforms at the gate. I signed in and was led to the 2nd floor where I sat down to meet my legal representative, another beautiful woman. It only took a few moments to explain that I was not the defendant but victim, and that I was single and not married and thas where the fun began as I was introduced to the most beautiful women yet, the kind of women that causes you to forget what you're doing and well forget just about everything. We entered the data in a form which stated I asked for them to ask the City to apprehend the robber as they have been ordered to do. I took my request to the next office and was met by a Federal Judge who tried to explain that things take time and many people wait years for their demanda to be executed. I stayed calm and listened to his explanation that everything was perfect, the report is good and the demanda is in place etc... until suddenly the police called me, I took the call and the said they had some of the stolen items, if I could identify them, it would help the case. They said come to the station, later in the afternoon after lunch. Ecouraging...

The Judge then decided to add a couple orders to my list. He made three orders, with statements about the problem and recommended solutions and required actions. He stated the evidence was in place to require the cops to go get him and enter the building where Chino is living.

So, three more forms and signed documents enforcing the order. Mexico can make reams of paper reports faster than the silly US Gov can ever imagine. Now I feel a little rude for being pushy, the cops are gonna me my stuff probably in an attempt to placate me and I am going to deliver an order to require them to arrest Chino.

Sounds positive, I just hope I dont taser myself while I am fishing.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 03:41 PM

Gnukid

I think you missed your calling you should have been a writer.:O:O:O

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
Gnukid

I think you missed your calling you should have been a writer.:O:O:O

Nah! No money in it. I hear the still-warm organ donor business is very lucrative, though. Maybe El Chino would like to kick in.:rolleyes:

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 06:10 PM

Quote:
Body was stolen from the mortuary and two
Ensenada police were killed trying to stop the thieves.
This had NOTHING to do with the helicopter crash in the Baja 1000.

Hose A,
So,,,what was it connected to??? I read in another link that a 15 car group w/ masked men retrieved a drug king pin's body from the Ensenada morgue and that he was killed in the 'copter crash....any accurate info available??

TIA

Don't believe everything you think....
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
Quote:
Body was stolen from the mortuary and two
Ensenada police were killed trying to stop the thieves.
This had NOTHING to do with the helicopter crash in the Baja 1000.

Hose A,
So,,,what was it connected to??? I read in another link that a 15 car group w/ masked men retrieved a drug king pin's body from the Ensenada morgue and that he was killed in the 'copter crash....any accurate info available??

TIA

Hey,
Get this off our Gnukid saga.:P
You're ruining this thread ans screwing up its continuity.:biggrin:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

biggrin.gif posted on 11-15-2007 at 07:15 PM
I have proof Loba La Bonita is not as tough as you claim

[Edited on 11-16-2007 by JESSE]

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 09:39 PM

Quote:
Hey, Get this off our Gnukid saga.:P
You're ruining this thread ans screwing up its continuity.:biggrin:

'Berg,
No problem....I appreciate that some of the crabby old farts on the forum can only track one thread of violence at a time:lol:

The border fracas only held their attention for a short while....as the story-telling their was pitiful:(

I want to see pics of the throwing stars vs nunchuks....police vs. posse vigilantes....gnukid doing the right thing....

My popcorn is ready;D

Didn't mean to jack the thread....just took the bait:saint:

Don't believe everything you think....
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 11:08 PM

First, you need to know that the fishing is very good off of La Paz. There are dorado, tuna, sierra, and snook and pargo biting and the water here in la paz is 81f and jumping. We have to leave at 5am to get 'em again and we have been making lures all night.

After I went to Poder Judicial de la Federacion, I went to the police station in el ministerio municipal en colosio en la paz, el senior Talamantes told me to come for the things el chino stole... there we began to play a game. I imagine most everyone is a little drunk by 6pm. I asked them what we needed to do to put more pressure on the demanda or put a orden de cateo del chino. As things progress a few things are more clear as I present orders, take videos, photos, reports, joke with them y vice versa etc... This is what I know now, el Chino, He is paying more than me and he is giving all my things to the police and the money $$$ rapido. They are going crazy to pay a lot to give him time. The police all point the finger at someone else but the trail is super clear, funny how robbers think they can confuse the issue easily but of course thet incrimenate themselves, y ya but it seems to be moving nevertheless, even with the great jokes and the big stories.

Its clear to everyone that a circle is ovbious, we have players, witnesses, items robbed and found, etc.. and the players are going to suffer, and its a trap for all involved (me included), now. I am sure that things will work themselves out but the players are moving reluctantly and will continue to do so. Tomorrow the main prosecutor is going to reinterview the neighbors obviously hoping to convince them not to testify, again. But they are going to testify en masse, again. Between you and me, I wont be here, we made some nice lures now, I will have a fish in tow probably at about 5:30am. I am 100% sure I can trade a tuna for my TV and DVD.
vivaloha
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2007 at 11:39 PM

Interesting stuff gnukid...Its funny how one
knucklehead can disrupt a pretty mellow area...
good luck turning this guy out...

Baja California can be a heaven or hell experience - often the determining factor is your AWARENESS in the moment.
BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 05:18 PM
Can't let this thread die yet!

We still haven't finished the 'El Chino' saga. One minute he's the scourge of El Manglito, robbing and accosting all his neighbors and being protected by the corrupt, drunken police acting as his fence. Finally the police send out a sizable force to surround and capture the squatting burglar only to be foiled when he hides under his mommy's bed. Then we hear about the plan to engage the criminal in a martial arts battle while undercover cops lurk to nab him. Now we learn that instead of unleashing the neighborhood fighting mutts on him, it's time to throw all the heroic efforts away and go fishing!

BTW - did you catch anything?

I think the world is run by C- students.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 05:21 PM

BMG,
Good summary.:yes:

Air Evacuation go to
gibson
Banned

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 05:29 PM
haha

y'all are learning fast!!:lol::lol:
fdt
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
I entered and was immediately met by two beautiful women in uniforms at the gate. I signed in and was led to the 2nd floor where I sat down to meet my legal representative, another beautiful woman. It only took a few moments to explain that I was not the defendant but victim, and that I was single and not married and thas where the fun began as I was introduced to the most beautiful women yet, the kind of women that causes you to forget what you're doing and well forget just about everything.

Are there pictures of this?

vandenberg
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:19 PM

Just part of the embellishment:P

Air Evacuation go to
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:38 PM

I left with Pancho Penaloso at about 5:30am from Marina La Paz and headed out first going for bait with saziki hooks without much luck. The sea was lively with light south wind and lots of bird action. We laid into two nice Sierra with our custom squid and feather lures off of Pichilingue and further up hit a large dorado which swam at the boat so fast I couldn't reel in fast enough. The full size male beauty put on an amazing show in my face jumping high many times before we could land him. It was probably the most energetic Dorado I've ever seen since it had no fight, it just went at me with a ton of energy. I ended up loosing two nice dorardo too. I wasn't all prepared to catch fish and had only a bucket so there was quite a mess but well worth it to change my attitude, and to see the sunrise over la Paz. All in all a fantastic day filled with ceviche and friends.

I arrived home at noon in time to see the licensio agente robo a casa del ministerio meeting individually with each witness and completing thorough documentation with signatures in all the right spots. He came in my house and asked who did the yeso work and would I like to give a bicycle for him or his kids jokingly. I said thanks I am going to give these bikes to my neighbors. Again, I thanked him and made a short impassioned plea to help the city y limpiar el barrio. More witnesses lined up to add to the reports but we declined since they already had the requisite amount-two testigos are required as I needed to remind them often-solo dos testigos son necesario. They said its no problem to complete an orden de cateo, or catch order to apprehend him, first it requires they send him a letter to presentarse, or present himself in court and if he doesn't make his appointment then they can and give it to a different station with federal AFI support, since the neighborhood cops wont actually grab him. I said thanks and would he like a 50 cent CD or does he prefer Bob Marley, si Bob Marley.

Another issue thats seems problematic is that the testigos have identified his assistant robbers and they are .... Well they are also well known. These others responded with evidence they were in jail with the aforementioned police when the robbery occurred so it couldn't have been them. Liars with a great defense. I have asked them to drop charges against anyone but Chino since its too easy to get sidetracked there with the children of wealthy people.

Apparently the last time the police put on their show with nearly thirty cops or more they called him in advance, Chino Mulito yelled furiously at his wife to get all the drugs and stuff and put it in a car which he apparently Chino had borrowed from the commandante. I was in the vinicty and was calling the cops who apparently had to pretend they were doing something which spooked Chino. As they put on the fake show of pretending to chase him, I guess he became scared and he crashed the car into his friend trying to help him unload the crap at mommys house. Then the friend got out and kicked the car and hit it with his hands. That issue became a large issue because the commandante arrived to see his car slightly smashed. It was determined that Chino Mulito was not at fault in the accident and the other guy was.

Today his family told me they were pretty mad and fed up about the whole thing, that its obvious he is making a lot of trouble with cops and now they have to pay the cops to protect him, again, even though they don't want to and its just money lost in the end that they need to pay bills. They told the police they had permission to enter the house but they wouldn't because without Chino they will loose el conexcion en el barrio, a robber and delivery guy which is where they make most of their income.

Yesterday and today, while deep in the heart of the police stations as I they sent me upstairs and downstairs saying its the other guys fault for not going after him right, as the cops showed me some of my things and hinted I could get more back, I cojoled and spoke respectfully with an emotional and ethical argument, that its not my game, its theirs and its time to play good guys and do the things police do cause its fun to do good things, all papers are in place with more coming, he is negatively affecting many nice girls and boys because if Lupita or Arial or anyone starts drugs its down hill fast for them and if we were to encourage even one kid by putting Chino away it would be a gift to the whole city which might even save their own children and if they don't fine its their city to make or break I am only a victim with energy at the moment to help with paperwork, which they require to do their job. I have done my part. Obviously the potential loss of money is weighing heavily on the parties involved. There must be intense pressure from many directions to not aprehend el Chino Mulito, at the least, to get as much out of him and me before they act. shalala-lalala

That's when they sorta agreed that they might do something soon, within two weeks. Chino was quiet most of the night and the morning but surprisingly had a day full of confidence and false bravado. He now calls me commandante as do the others. We hear him outside as his is the type of voice that carries and makes it difficult to think. And as the police arrived to deliver the weed to the drug house, he shouted however much weed I need they are going to give me a good deal. Qualquier mota el commandante quiere va barata hahaha.

From inside my garage I heard Chino Muleto outside, in broken speach, its the same talk I hear all day and clearly a concession towards me. I began to reply in kind, 'si el descuento para comandantes... but as I do the kids in the street shout to me to be quiet because the bad guys are now outside the house, ellos van a saber que yo se, perhaps they will know I know about them and be mad I made it into a joke.

I am done for now and will let this go its on way, I hope.

[Edited on 11-17-2007 by gnukid]
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 06:48 PM

Well BMG,

Could you supply another summary for this latest episode.:?::rolleyes:

Air Evacuation go to
fdt
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 07:16 PM

Good thing today is International Day of Tolerance.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 07:23 PM

What is the international world tolerating today?
fdt
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 07:36 PM

We tolerate each other

Pages:  1    3    5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.