BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: My wife caught the biggest Trigger I have ever seen!
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2011 at 05:51 PM

paranewbi ...
Dont let this close group bug ya. They are all buddies that think they are real fishermen. Many of us dont need to brag and bark about our fishing experiences.

There are major Trigger Fish tournaments throughout the United States. Dont let this Baitcast followers fool you with these remarks of theirs. Live bait and salted bait is the norm. Bringing in the fish counts. You did that.....
http://portal.ncdenr.org/web/mf/nr-28-11-record-triggerfish

baitcast is just peeed off at me because he confessed to avoiding the Koren War draft by joining the Coast Guard or some lesser form of Military branch......I ripped him about that in the Off Topics. It's all in the link below. Now he wants to troll me because of that.
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=54239#pid6398...

A few comments you made need to be addressed regarding national guard units in the front lines and guys using it to dodge the draft including me......"

Draft dodgers, worthless in my book.

It's too bad that baitcast turned this into a Off Topic from Baja Fishing & Hunting.

[Edited on 8-20-2011 by mcfez]

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2011 at 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
baitcast, Been catching more Crappie and Bluegill than I can eat,

Oh Gods...and you said what earlier?

".....They're good eating, but that's the only good thing about 'em. A triggerfish diet gets old in a hurry......

Crappie? Crappie? What a joke!

They aint bigger than a Trigger...and less fight.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps you guys shouldn't troll either.....

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
baitcast
Super Nomad

Mood: good

[*] posted on 8-19-2011 at 08:06 PM

138,000 national guard served in the Korean war,they could have taken us at any time! 52 to 54 then joined the navy for 4 more,six years is hardly draft dodging:rolleyes:

Ya you tore it with me,you seem to enjoy this sort of thing,if you want to travel hundreds of miles to catch triggers be my quest i,ve eaten many.
Rob

Anyone can catch fish in a boat but only \"El Pescador Grande\" can get them from the beach.

I hope when my time comes the old man will let me bring my rod and the water will be warm and clear.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-19-2011 at 09:24 PM
i,ve eaten many.

Quote:
Originally posted by baitcast
138,000 national guard served in the Korean war,they could have taken us at any time! 52 to 54 then joined the navy for 4 more,six years is hardly draft dodging:rolleyes:

Ya you tore it with me,you seem to enjoy this sort of thing,if you want to travel hundreds of miles to catch triggers be my quest i,ve eaten many.
Rob

Yes Rob....I will indeed rip into you when you accuse me of being untrustworthy of my word. Dont think for a second you can spit into my face and get away with it.

Oh oh oh...so you have fished for Trigger Fish! You say one thing...and then change the whole story later......"i,ve eaten many". Okay....so you have traveled many miles for Trigger fish too? :-)

You in your own words....laid claim of the year you enlisted.....the war was in high gear...bla bla bla.... I caught that being a falsehood in which YOU admitted. So....draft dodger...it's all in the Off Topics for anyone to read your very own words. This subject was in OFF TOPICS.....it should stay in OFF TOPICS. It was your choice to go there...with a special password by the way. Dont drag it out here.

Now....perhaps in the future you'll just stop trolling me....stop using insinuating words of negativity against me...and I'll be a quiet guy. I can be loud too. Your call.

Perhaps back to my topic that was about Fishing.

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 8-20-2011 at 04:31 AM

mcfez, I'll take crappie and bluegill over triggerfish any day of the week. And a bluegill will outfight a triggerfish. You're welcome to all the triggerfish you can catch. They're good eating. Never targeted triggerfish, but have caught 'em while fishing for snapper and grouper. ;)
Cardon Man
Super Nomad

Mood: !Al Chingaso!

[*] posted on 8-20-2011 at 07:56 AM

This thread is proof that BN has the lamest fishing forum in existence.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2011 at 08:02 AM

Quote:
mcfez, I'll take crappie and bluegill over triggerfish any day of the week. And a bluegill will outfight a triggerfish. You're welcome to all the triggerfish you can catch. They're good eating. Never targeted triggerfish, but have caught 'em while fishing for snapper and grouper. ;)

Well.....I am sooooo happy for you :lol:

So tell me.....just how did you come up with this idea that I fish only for Trigger? That list of fish you presented here in this topic...are those the ONLY fish you go after? I am sure....no.

I know I am welcomed to all the Trigger fish I can catch, thanks for telling me that.

The problem with a few here....is that you need to talk like you are full time professional fishermen. Perhaps a few here went to University Fish and got a master's in fishing. Maybe some of you....just plain fish and have fun at it, just like BN paranewbi.

Yet you have to tear her down earlier here. Then me. Why? Because there were no pictures posted? Get real. You should be helpful and available to give out answers and such....to others in this sport...not ridiculing them!

Dont assume what my fishing expertise is......I may embarrass you in a tournament ....or whatever sort of fishing is your cup of tea. Hell.....I may advise you that if the water you are fishing is rather “tea-stained” or a bit dirty or “cloudy”, then the gold color lure would be your best choice. I just may know a little about lures too!

I'd be foolish to guess your level of fishing....sort of boat you may have....your fishing techniques. You shouldn't guess stuff about me.

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 8-20-2011 at 08:58 AM

mcfez, Jeez! Guess about you? For what? Nastiest nomad? Know more than I want to know already.:lol:
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2011 at 12:41 PM

Quote:
mcfez, Jeez! Guess about you? For what? Nastiest nomad? Know more than I want to know already.:lol:

Truth hurt ya? Short retort...good. Nastiest nomad..... Better than a assuming Nomad. Just love it when guys like you have to revert to name calling as you just did....because I am able to box you in. You are like a sniffling kid on the playground.

....more than I want to know already.:lol:
Then why are you conversing with me? Dont bother answering....you keep contradicting yourself.

I leave you with this link to help improve your fishing skills:
http://www.fishsim2.com/

BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2011 at 01:01 PM

Now if y`all want to learn the proper was to catch, clean, and cook them pan fish, take a gander at this vid--- (the best 17 minutes you could spend today!!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3iDdPfUX5g
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2011 at 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BornFisher
Now if y`all want to learn the proper was to catch, clean, and cook them pan fish, take a gander at this vid--- (the best 17 minutes you could spend today!!).

This is absolutely hilarious, BornFisher. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It deserves it's own thread. Don't bury it here.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-20-2011 at 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Quote:
Originally posted by BornFisher

This is absolutely hilarious, BornFisher. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It deserves it's own thread. Don't bury it here.

Gods! Funny stuff. Txs for that!

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.