BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  
Author: Subject: Maria the hairdresser and the toll road....
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 04:35 PM

Maybe her Xanax dosage needs to be better regulated :?:

Don't believe everything you think....
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 06:43 PM

God Bless all of you!! Let us all pray together in peace and harmony!! As for Ateo I respect his lack of as well.
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
God Bless all of you!! Let us all pray together in peace and harmony!! As for Ateo I respect his lack of as well.

....I'd rather bite into a large can of Raid than consider 'preying' with you.
...unsolicited & condescending 'advice' such as you gave today..............repeatedly demanding accounting from a bereaved family to the point of completely de-railing the fundraising effort,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and calling me out for helping people in challenge and crisis-----holy CWAP--------------and then you offer your conceited 'god-bless'........it'd sound sweeter coming from a SNAKE :barf::barf::barf::barf:

....what actually makes you tick?
:o:o

[Edited on 8-8-2014 by micah202]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 07:33 PM

Very mean and hateful atmosphere in this thread. Who would believe after reading some of this stuff, this forum is supposed to be about Baja?

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 07:39 PM

that's ok Dennis it's very obvious it's gender specific.
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Very mean and hateful atmosphere in this thread. Who would believe after reading some of this stuff, this forum is supposed to be about Baja?
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 07:41 PM

Quote:

...in a way you're right Dennis...but if you review my last post on the previous page you'll realize this has a LOT to do with how we,,the people of this board in general are able to interact with some very fundamental situations-people who are grieving,,people who have last family members.....I am LIVID to be called out for 'obsessing' for being helpful to such people.......let alone having to drop a fundraiser,,,and witness the BS tat got dropped on the lost-Mike thread this morning---those situations are far from games,,,,and a LOT to do with Baja
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 07:42 PM

Quote:
that's ok Dennis it's very obvious it's gender specific.
Quote:

.....no it's not 'gender specific'----it's very specific complaints about YOU...with 3 specific examples of the complaint.

[Edited on 8-8-2014 by micah202]
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 08:01 PM

Any possibility of closing this thread and voting on who made the cutest "intellectual"negative slam? Right now it is tight between motoged and micah202, but there is still room for other contenders. A winner could then be declared and the thread could close.

Maybe better to start clean with another thread where EnsenadaDr could start by saying something like "Hello Nomads, how are you doing today?" And let the usual "intellectuals"take over from there.
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LancairDriver
Any possibility of closing this thread and voting on who made the cutest "intellectual"negative slam? Right now it is tight between motoged and micah202, but there is still room for other contenders. A winner could then be declared and the thread could close.

Maybe better to start clean with another thread where EnsenadaDr could start by saying something like "Hello Nomads, how are you doing today?" And let the usual "intellectuals"take over from there.

....an interesting idea....but one of the 3 complaints I have is the Gary Patton fundraising thread that got closed-down after the dear Doctor railroaded it......do you really want some very important work that this forum does to be sidelined??
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 8-7-2014 at 09:32 PM

Gender-specific? Atun-Platoon (hook to fool-ano's site)? Ense-Nada-Doc's feeling was obviously hurt, and she's playing BN like a piano, so friends, take sides, bash away. She deliberately took a CHEAP SHOT at Micah... they've had their words, fine. Sowwy, she's now lost credibility for spitefulness. I've seen her posting on the hate-site, she doesn't give a tinker's damn about BN board any more; it's just a hate-game now. Just because someone has a med. degree doesn't mean they're not human; or incapable of spite and malice.

I wouldn't let her perform an autopsy on me.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 05:42 AM

I don't post on the hate site, Fulano uses a mockup of my name which is not my real name and does that with many. So please don't accuse me of posting over there because he does not allow any REAL Nomads except David and Wiley (Wessongroup) to post over there. It's another beautiful day in Baja, Nomads, enjoy the beach, the wind, the sun in your hair and realize this might just be your last day on earth, so live it to the fullest. I only send good wishes to all of you. Please try to refrain, Micah from blaming me for your foiled "non-profit" money raising activities. I was not a part of it. Salud to all!!

[Edited on 8-8-2014 by EnsenadaDr]
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 06:48 AM

..... So you just 'made up' the 'Atun Platoon' off the top of your head eh? Just curious...

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 07:23 AM

Quote:
I don't post on the hate site, Fulano uses a mockup of my name which is not my real name and does that with many. So please don't accuse me of posting over there because he does not allow any REAL Nomads except David and Wiley (Wessongroup) to post over there. It's another beautiful day in Baja, Nomads, enjoy the beach, the wind, the sun in your hair and realize this might just be your last day on earth, so live it to the fullest. I only send good wishes to all of you. Please try to refrain, Micah from blaming me for your foiled "non-profit" money raising activities. I was not a part of it. Salud to all!!
[Edited on 8-8-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

....wow from 'good wishes' to name-baiting & completely verifiable LIES in the same breathe...you know what you did to the Patton fundraiser.... http://forums.bajanomad.com/post.php?action=edit&fid=1&a... ...all I could do was change the title and add an apology to the Patton family after you had it frozen.
....how do you sleep anyways??:wow:....oh look a ~4:30 am post,,,I guess that answers it

...I guess it's time to check the user agreement,,see just what it takes to deal with your vendetta
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by micah202
.I am LIVID to be called out for 'obsessing' for being helpful to such people.......

In a simplistic sorta way, this reminds me of current affairs in Gaza / Israel. You, Micah/Hamas, persist on sending the missiles, and Dra. Janene/Isreal, continue to fire back. When the firing stops, each side blames the other and there is nothing to show for it but destruction.
Not very "Baja" from my point of view.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 07:43 AM

Maybe we can get Maria in here to referee this desmadre.

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 07:52 AM

Like I said, no harm, no foul. I simply wanted a list of where the money was going to go, and that was only for me. If no one cared to ask and felt it was none of their business and still wanted to contribute then fine. Probably a good start would have been to sell Gary's 4 runner towards the cause of finding him, in tribute. However, since I am not contributing at this point I don't feel the need to comment any further. Micah, is the non-profit still on, or did I ruin it by asking where the money might go?
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 07:54 AM

Dennis that is a ridiculous comment!! No children are getting slaughtered and you are turning this into a religious argument. I can almost guarantee Micah has nothing against the Jewish religion and I don't think he is Muslim or is taking sides in the Middle East conflicts.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by micah202
.I am LIVID to be called out for 'obsessing' for being helpful to such people.......

In a simplistic sorta way, this reminds me of current affairs in Gaza / Israel. You, Micah/Hamas, persist on sending the missiles, and Dra. Janene/Isreal, continue to fire back. When the firing stops, each side blames the other and there is nothing to show for it but destruction.
Not very "Baja" from my point of view.
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 08:29 AM

...wow 'doctor'...you must need a good bowl full of -hatred- in the morning like most people eat granola--what a laugh,,,
............but 'I'll pray for you',,and wish you only the best!!:barf::barf::barf:
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LancairDriver
Any possibility of closing this thread and voting on who made the cutest "intellectual"negative slam? Right now it is tight between motoged and micah202, ,.....

Lancair,
Thanks for the acknowledgement :biggrin:

A few others might feel left out of your ratings, but I trust they can handle the oversight.

Don't feel too threatened by what you consider "intellectual"....there is room for some intelligence here. :light:

"An intellectual is a person who primarily uses intelligence in either a professional or an individual capacity. As a substantive or adjective, it refers to the work product of such persons, to the so-called "life of the mind" generally, or to an aspect of something where learning, erudition, and informed and critical thinking are the focus...." Wiki

[Edited on 8-8-2014 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 10:50 AM

im totally lost:?: is this about the hairdresser, the toll road, or the doc?
 Pages:  1    3  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.