Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: I'm done with Baja
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Martyman
I think Skeet and Captkw should have a spelling bee. Now that would be entertaining
:lol::lol::lol:I'd pay to see that!

"The future ain't what it used to be"
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob H
I'm done with Baja

I'm done with my bagel, may I have another?
bajaspuds
Junior Nomad

Mood: dum spiro, spero

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 07:22 PM

... Sal si puedes

... dripping w/ chubasco sauce
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 07:38 PM

Hi Skeet. Good to see you.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 07:46 PM
Hola Skeet,,been a while !!

Lets be clear.. Im a Reader. not a writer... I leave that to Osprey..as he is rather talented at it... I have wrote more on this blog than the total sum of writing of my whole life..I don't write checks..have no bills except my cell phone and biz line and I pay in cash..so far this year I have written 2 work orders and that was for insurance work..so mock me all ya want.. as it aint that big of a thing..I get my point across and that's what counts to me !! K&T:cool:
joerover
Banned

Mood: sleepy

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
the only reason that there is cartels is the USA STUPID "war on drugs" the CIA stands for "cocaine avation internatinol" the US gov dosnt care if you do drugs.......only whose drugs your buying....I saw big marine C130's being loaded with coke in South niky myself.........Oppps...the guys in black just pulled up !!!:o

[Edited on 11-13-2014 by captkw]

they changed the name to
cocaine import agency in the late 80s
the Marines dumped 5,000 pounds of cocaine into indian creek off the roe ave bridge in overland park KS
the replacement shipment guarded by 50 US Marines was surrounded by 200 Marines. they opened fire on each other. The 50 thinking they were on a top secret mission, not knowing they were at the Olathe kansas airport, not knowing they were guarding cocaine.
the marines got tricked by the cia

note: a guy searching for radiation 3 miles down stream in the blue river publised that he found a river of coke

that is why they pay el choppo guzman and the like for land transportation now

[Edited on 11-14-2014 by joerover]
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by monoloco
Quote:
I think Skeet and Captkw should have a spelling bee. Now that would be entertaining
:lol::lol::lol:I'd pay to see that!

Skeet and Capt. seem to use this spelling format, which makes perfect sense if your mind is flexible enough to comprehend it.

It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Chances are you also understand it. It purports that the order of the letters inside a given word doesn't matter, as long as the first and last letters of each word are in the right place.
captkw
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 10:02 PM
spelling bee

If your more concerned with my spelling than life itself,,and what is coming down the pipe...for all homo sapiens... I know dogs don't drop nukes on each other...peace,,love,,fish taco's and have GREAT DAY !!! K&T:cool:
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
If your more concerned with my spelling than life itself,,and what is coming down the pipe...for all homo sapiens... I know dogs don't drop nukes on each other...peace,,love,,fish taco's and have GREAT DAY !!! K&T:cool:

Capt, I have no problem whatsoever with your spelling or Skeets either. Keep up the good work, I enjoy both of your BAJA posts. (I also wish you were closer to work on my boat)
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Perhaps we're allowing philosophy to cloud a sad reality.
Mexico, Baja included, is going through an upheaval. Heinous crimes committed by the government in collusion with organized crime are all over today's headlines. Even La Paz, the city of peace, has turned into a killing zone. These things can't be easily ignored as it's impossible to know how, when or where [even if] it will come to an end.
I have a feeling this may be going through Bob's mind at the time, and quite frankly, if I weren't so heavily invested here, I would be sharing his sentiments.
Sad, but true.

Dennis, you kinda hit the nail on the head! I never invested and lived in Baja, only traveled throughout the entire peninsula several times over the last 30 years, and enjoyed it a lot. It's just the more I learn about how Baja has changed, the more I'm ready to move on to other destinations of interest to us.

My wife and I have traveled all over the world and will continue to do so utilizing her wonderful airline benefits with American Airlines!

I will continue to follow Baja events and travels on this message board.

Thanks for everyone's comments (well, almost everyone)... lol
Bob H

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.
captkw
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 10:54 PM
BOB HHOLA/

HOLA/HI....I really Appreciate your candar and feelings....please when time allows checkback here and tellus were you have been/gone...Capt K aND the most famous Baja dog "Tasha":cool:
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by joerover
they changed the name to
cocaine import agency in the late 80s
the Marines dumped 5,000 pounds of cocaine into indian creek off the roe ave bridge in overland park KS
the replacement shipment guarded by 50 US Marines was surrounded by 200 Marines. they opened fire on each other. The 50 thinking they were on a top secret mission, not knowing they were at the Olathe kansas airport, not knowing they were guarding cocaine.
the marines got tricked by the cia

note: a guy searching for radiation 3 miles down stream in the blue river publised that he found a river of coke

that is why they pay el choppo guzman and the like for land transportation now

[Edited on 11-14-2014 by joerover]

I personally prefer the 5/8 oz. blue/silver Krokodile by Luhr Jensen.

Gawd it's gotta feel good to reel in so many HUGE suckers on a single cast! :P

[Edited on 11-14-2014 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 11-13-2014 at 11:45 PM

AND ANUDDAH TING~

Bob H, does your wife have a sister in the same employment, and can she fillet fish? Drive on, Mo Fo!! You didn't mention you had TRANSPORTATION!! Keep us perennial wanderers posted.

:cool: :lol:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2014 at 07:55 AM

Here's another Bob who said it well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKgUq5dziEk

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 11-14-2014 at 10:43 AM

Quote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't believe everything you think....
BajaRat
Super Nomad

Mood: Ready for some salt water with my Tecate

[*] posted on 11-14-2014 at 11:05 AM

Good luck and safe travels Bob, let us know how its going :cool:
805gregg
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2014 at 06:08 PM

It's a big world, sad to spend all your vacation time in one place, next we are off to charter a 40' catamaran in the BVI, Greece after that then Tahiti
Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2014 at 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaLuna
I can certainly appreciate everyone makes their own choices that are right for them. But wow I feel safer in many parts of Baja then I do in my own neck of the woods here lately.

The area I live in up here in the PNW, we just started a facebook crime watch group because of burglaries, car theft etc..I lived out here 20 years ago and it was such a quaint place but not the case anymore due to drug addiction.
Drugs/addicts/cartels thus crime...is impacting all of us no matter where you live. It's a sad sad truth.

2 people just got their car stolen from the grocery store I shop at, and another got theirs broken into and we had a home invasion due to a creep on heroin...and this isn't Chicago or Detroit, it's a sleepy bedroom town. But we sure aren't in Mayberry anymore that's for sure!

Just my 2 cents, while we hear a lot of things about crimes in Baja, it's happening in YOUR neighborhood too in the good ol' USA!

I wish you well BobH, and don't want to minimize your post, just saying that we can't escape it by relocating!

P.S. for those who DO want to know what is going on in their U.S. neighborhoods, many police departments are on FB now and also the scanner feeds for your County, as well as many FB groups for your county for neighborhood crime watch are popping up all over FB these days!

but be warned, you might wish you didn't know LOL!

Bad stuff happens everywhere! But, the corruption of the Mexican government, law enforcement officials, and now, even the military checkpoint people, can no longer be tolerated by me. Crime continues to rise and the corruption continues to get worse!

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.
CJ
Nomad

Mood: It's cool with me

[*] posted on 11-15-2014 at 07:29 AM

For as many negatives there are in Mexico....there are as many positives. It's basically a state of mind.
By not being invested in a place you like, it makes it a lot easier to change your likes and wants......good luck with your new ventures.
Me I'm not done with Mexico...Baja, I still enjoy interacting with close Mexican friends, driving around the desert in my rzr, molesting fish and breathing the fresh air....except when I pass by the pump out station on the malecon next to the Mission Hotel.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.