Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  21
Author: Subject: Mexico Re-open?
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 05:21 AM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  
Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  

Anyone have analysis to support or deny Pandemic?

42,000 US dead in the last two months. Draw your own conclusions.

John

“The number of death certificates mentioning alcohol more than doubled from 35,914 in 1999 to 72,558 in 2017, the year in which alcohol played a role in 2.6% of all deaths in the United States…

“Alcohol is not a benign substance and there are many ways it can contribute to mortality,” said NIAAA Director Dr. George F. Koob. “The current findings suggest that alcohol-related deaths involving injuries, overdoses, and chronic diseases are increasing across a wide swath of the population. The report is a wakeup call to the growing threat alcohol poses to public health.””

https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/alcohol-...

Most all on this forum celebrate the consumption of Alcohol. And no one protests the effect it has on our social gatherings when it's present.

My son-in-law was killed by a drunk driver in 2005 leaving four of my grand-kids fatherless. Including his two month old new daughter.

I pray no one on this forum has to express the loss of a loved one to Covid-19. But no one has.

BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 07:04 AM

As of this morning, there are 799,619 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the USA. There are 42,906 deaths. This is a mortality rate of 5.4%, or nearly 4000% of the mortality rate for seasonal flu. Granted, the mortality rate will lower once we actually have wide-spread infection testing and antibody testing, but whatever the infection rate, the death toll from covid-19 will exceed that of the seasonal flu in it's worst year. Now the right winged idiots are getting ready to open up some states and we will see a surge of infection and death rates in those states in about two weeks. Sad we have such dismal leadership in the USA that is more focused on shifting blame than solving the problem. But I suppose you have to thin the stupid out of the gene pool, and here we are.

[Edited on 4-21-2020 by BajaMama]
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 07:09 AM

36,000 alcohol related deaths per year. Tragic, and often preventable.

42,000 deaths in two months means 250,000 deaths annualized. Also tragic. Yet more reasonably preventable.

John

paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 07:51 AM

36,000 alcohol related deaths per year. Tragic, and often preventable.

42,000 deaths in two months means 250,000 deaths annualized. Also tragic. Yet more reasonably preventable.

John

Sorry John... it's 72,000 deaths related to Alcohol. My daughter was the rep for MADD here in San Diego for several years including that stat year. She sat in court with the family of those killed day after day because she had the experience of going through that herself.

Maybe it didn't mean much in your life...just like Covid has not had that meaning in my life. Yet we celebrate the right to drink while we huddle in our homes.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 08:24 AM

Doctors in Baja accept phone calls, whatsapp, Surprise! Doctor's in USA do as well, each of us have access to a messaging system to interact with health care, personal and in general. In fact, Mexican and American Doctors have office hours to respond to inquiries and may use whatsapp messaging for anyone after introduction as patient or caregiver, Doctors will respond to queries at a given time period, often in the early evening 5pm-7pm.

La Paz IMSS has a lower rate of complications during birth and lower rate death for mothers and new borns than at some hospitals in California, how is that possible, it's because health workers in La Paz are more focused on caring for the Mother and Baby and simply pay attention and are not driven by policies that are compromising and harmful to new born babies and their mothers, shocking, but illustrative.

U.S. Has The Worst Rate Of Maternal Deaths In The Developed World
https://www.npr.org/2017/05/12/528098789/u-s-has-the-worst-r...

Nurses, doctors, and health administrators are not an uncommon job, in addition, someone else has to maintain all the databases, media library, research remedies, match symptoms to diagnostic, update the Physician Desk Reference, write instructions for diagnostics and prescriptions, translate, recommend range of acceptable blood work results or set trigger points for intervention, per demographic population, write staff and official communications, review finance, recommend policy, categorize common user profiles, aligning valid information and policies per region, country, age, race, language, to insurance packages, costs, providers, often associated to employer.

My job is supporting applied strategy to platform architecture in creating large health care systems to meet employers needs, ultimately to support all the possible user types, primarily that requires reviewing a ton of data, every day, to determine what's valid, what's invalid, what is out of date, and what is missing what needs to be created per demographic use case.

Most doctors and nurses have no time to do research or make evaluations of old or new information, they rely on general approaches, that are market driven and they have no flexibility.

Medical Doctors in the US have an average IQ of 105 to 132 points, according to reference. https://www.reference.com/business-finance/average-iq-medica... Population mean (65%) IQ is 85-115. "Gifted" people have an IQ 130 and up. Of course I know people with an IQ of 180 who are really smart but do not know how to use a screw driver, or hammer and have never swept up into a dustbin.

Point being, Doctors can give you a templated health landscape view, general thoughts, but the majority make individual diagnostic mistakes often in unique cases they don't offer personalized health care, but they should, the market is not designed to serve individuals, so you should rely on your personal gut feeling, to drive your health care, to serve your needs, you must be insistent, demanding tests if need be, as we al know from personal experience.

As part of my role working as a contractor, I qualify for multiple US health insurance policies, 4 in total, in addition I have Mexican experience in support of myself, friends and family and of course many Doctors are my friends I found myself growing up in the circle of the PHD track to earn Biology doctorates here, we are life long friends growing up together and they are now the leading doctors, surprise! I have their phone number.

I use both my personal experience, my social experience, and optional health care system engagements as a way to review broad variability in health care, understand individual and regional standards and best practices. In order to provide support for others, build the tools and hopefully know what to do if someone I know or I ever get sick.

Anecdote: I went to a Kaiser doctor over a period to get blood tests to see the numbers, comparatively, over along period. They were all in range of WebMd and Mayo Clinic normal range, but the doctor wrote in my diagnostic report permanently in the system, I was over the range in some tests, and recommended medications. (Meaning I was labeled as having a preexisting condition when I did not) I showed that my numbers were well in a healthy range of local and global recommendations and demanded he remove his exaggerated claim, and he said oh we are asked to use different range at Kaiser? Haha, huh? He removed it and I wrote him up formally in a complaint to put it in the record that Kaiser is gaming the system to increase medical treatment when it was not warranted. this happened multiple times over the last few years resulting in charges to my insurance for thousands of dollars for falsified diagnostics and care that was never needed nor provided. I made Kaiser revert the charges and refund to the insurer and and copayment. Point is there is an entire vertical organization model designed to falsify the diagnostic for profit. I am witness, I have personal documented experience, I got the diagnostic and charges to be admitted to be unwarranted and reverted sustained at Kaiser. Costs were reverted but I didn't file medical claims for malpractice, though, I have evidence of and was a victim of what appears to be medical malpractice more than once. It is not to my personal benefit to draw attention to myself, just like it is not to the benefit of the doctors, or admins to bring attention to themselves to call out malpractice, which is why medical workers are under stress and unhappy in USA though Doctors and patients are much better off overall here in Mexico.

I told my Doctor, sometimes I wake up at night I think it's allergies, my Doctor said let me give you a referral for a CPAP? I said NOOOO! I think I will clean my room, keep a diary of my diet, wash everything and under my bed, first. Makes some changes to lifestyle and see if I can improve my sleep. I asked around and was surprised to find the large number of people who were given a CPAP for minor comments, at a cost of $5k+ each to their insurance.

I walked to a hospital near me in USA in a high traffic high technology California city, with a sombrero, jeans, spoke, sing song, fisherman Spanish. I was directed to the 3rd floor below ground. There, I found, a secondary parallel health system. No computers, only simple paper work, free food, no long term records kept tracking each person, everything was free, no cost, including medicine, you could request, assistance with gas, electricity, phone, cable, and groceries, and receive cash on the spot if you showed a bill. Cash$$$. I said my skin feels dry on my face. haha. It really was dry because I got sunburned before. I was called in after a short wait, and was met by triage nurse and directed to a Doctor who gave me a huge amount of expensive prescription creams to help improve skin. I recognized some of the Doctors as local Rotary clinic volunteers and family friends, and they recognized me. We chatted about it later and they respected my interest.

I am not ill, have no pre-existing conditions, no allergies, no broken bones, nothing of the sort, so I have little reason to actually engage with health care other than in support of others, build health care for global users, and build tools for doctors and for patients, like those irritating chat bots, I write the keyword matching question and answers, filtered by region and language and ensure it is accurate.

Living in both La Paz and California where health care is readily available, with a higher percentage of populations with advanced biological, scientific or medical degrees, either in practical applications or research, in addition to my work, results in exposure to a huge amount of research papers, (as the librarian), of course all abstracts and published papers are available to anyone else as well. I work with the unpublished papers in process, edit, supporting intellectual property, meaning for profit research, patents on medical science and medicine, etc. There is no profit in health and wellness, there is profit in illness, medicine and more so in vaccines. CDC takes grants and buys large amounts of vaccines to resell or distribute, while one can argue they are a public agency not for profit they facilitate a huge market and control much of it, for profit for a coalition of biopharma cartel, CDC is a partner of BioPharma, they touch the transactions they pass money, they control the market, they are not innocent, CDC is motivated like any other market driven huge corporation or agency driving health care for profits and lower costs, at best, at worst, they are transferring Americans tax dollars ad wealth to biopharma and wasteful.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/vfc/awardees/vaccine-m...

https://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/19/the-16-billion-business-of-f...

What strikes me, is that Doctors are not very smart acting, not curious, they can't and don't go outside of the Health insurance or hospital policy regardless, even if the policy it's completely baffling and wrong. USA health care is for profit, which is the #1 problem. It is not possible to have a "for profit Health System" that serves the personal needs of individuals over the profits of the Corporation.

In Mexico, Health Care is bankrupt, no funds available, underfunded, overloaded, yet, the model is better in many ways. When you go to the Doctor in Mexico, they say, "How are you? How is your family? How are you getting along with your family, Do you have any issues with your family or intimate relationships?" Those factors are far more likely to be relevant and affect your health.

Recent Success Story: Multiple people close to me, primarily females, shared they suffered from Hyperthyroid, and Hypothyroid. They are prescribe strong medicines to try to control the Thyroid and they suffer from many associated problems. The doctors continue to prescribe more and less, in a cycle, since you can't take these medicines continuously. I began to research and build recommendations, of course, you can't force others to change their lifestyle, especially when they are depressed and feel tied to powerful medicine cycle that seems impossible to get off.

I prepared a diet of recommended broad complete nutrition with limitations on certain foods per person, then prepared recipes to support the diet. I found hundreds of studies that suggest that woman suffer from a specific type of stress, especially women 28-55, and there are studies to show correlation of sugar, gluten, and corn, to increase celiac type of disease numbers, etc, obviously it's complex.

Two distinct opinions exist in regard to Thyroid function (one) is that function has genetic component and that medicine and drastic measure are required, and (two) that diet provokes issues in certain genetics and causes Thyroid reactions and those are compounded by stress, lack of sleep, etc. Changes to lifestyle require radical, consistent approaches to shock the Thyroid, to restart normal function and attenuate for funcition. Creating radical change in hpatients with highly compromised health is hard, and some take medicine that reduces their ability to think clearly, nor be willing to make change, leading to cycles of poor health.

Some people don't like vegetables or broad diet either because they unfamiliar, had a bad experience or never had a good experience with a type of fruit or vegetable, meat or fish, instead of talking about it, I just bought the food and prepared it and invited my friends and family to enjoy the food, encouraging exercise and rest, and kept at it, every day, people il eat what's put infant of them especially its attractive and the flavor marry into delicious dishes, after 30 days blood work numbers radically improved, after 60 days blood work numbers improved to close to normal range, and just after 60-days the doctor said, it's a miracle, the patients can stop Thyroid medicine and please keep doing whatever you are doing. Of course, my family and friends constantly forget they ever had a life debilitating problem, just a short time again and they often desire to revert to poor diet, sugary drinks, cakes, etc, gluten and corn based processed products. As long as we maintain a healthy diet, of diverse nutrition the susceptibility to genetic and lifestyle associated, health issues is reduced, to allow normal healthy activity.

[Edited on 4-21-2020 by gnukid]

[Edited on 4-21-2020 by BajaNomad]
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 08:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by paranewbi  

Sorry John... it's 72,000 deaths related to Alcohol.

Okay, 72,000 annually versus 250,000. Still a factor of nearly 4. At least the virus is attenuated by our social distancing and hygenic procedures.

Just because I have not had losses in my life due to alcohol does not mean I have no experience with life's tragedies. Suicide of a close friend and another friend's wife brutally murdered. Are you trying to arrange a pity party? No RSVP from me. Life is not always rainbows and unicorns.

We all have our crosses to bear. You of all people should know that.

John
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 09:09 AM

To be clear, I am engaging in general health discussion, you are welcome to disregard it, read it or do whatever you want. No offense, no one is required to be here. I make no claims to being a medical professional nor an expert in anything related to your health. I am able to read the abstracts and see patterns, and can identify obvious problems in health care policy, for example, in this recent COVID-19 situation, Isolation and restricted Mobility has no data to demonstrate efficacy nor is an appropriate strategy to reduce risk to health associated with COVID-19. Isolation is the leading cause of mental and physical health, the isolation and restricted mobility policy of Fauci, WHO and CDC, caused far more harm, depression, illness and death than would have occurred had we continued with traditional health care best practices.

The fact that Fauc, WHO, CDC and Gates participated in a ore-planned simulation titled Event 201 that modeled and predicted 65 million deaths, incorrectly, and that that simulation that occurred prior to seeding the virus is evidence of premeditation, to create a false pandemic, that is associated with for profit health care and vaccines, a biopharma cartel, that they have their hands in, is compelling.

Stepping back, Fauci, had no data to support pandemic, no justification for isolation, no data to support restricted mobility and modeled exaggerated death and stoked fear, otherwise known as falsified, a health emergency where one did not exists.

No data shows illness not deaths at a vastly different rate year to year associated to flu-like symptoms.

Publicly, Fauci admitted to gaming the numbers in his own words, Gates states he is promoting vaccines to reduce populations. So, instead of projecting our imaginary best case intentions we can accept the words and actions, demonstrated in front of eyes. We are in the midst of bio pharma war on our health for profit, you can make your decisions to drive your health care, or you accept a for profit model that is not benefiting you or optimizing your health.

Overall, a discourse about COVID-19 should included common sense approaches, but so far that is missing from Fauci. CDC and WHO. Lifestyle, social engagement, diet, nutrition, exercise, fresh air and sunshine and rest are key elements to improve health and increase immunity to reduce risk to exposure to Corona viruses from everything we know today, that is until the next Corona virus is seeded in populations.

[Edited on 4-21-2020 by BajaNomad]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 09:47 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaMama  
As of this morning, there are 799,619 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the USA. There are 42,906 deaths. This is a mortality rate of 5.4%, or nearly 4000% of the mortality rate for seasonal flu. Granted, the mortality rate will lower once we actually have wide-spread infection testing and antibody testing, but whatever the infection rate, the death toll from covid-19 will exceed that of the seasonal flu in it's worst year. Now the right winged idiots are getting ready to open up some states and we will see a surge of infection and death rates in those states in about two weeks. Sad we have such dismal leadership in the USA that is more focused on shifting blame than solving the problem. But I suppose you have to thin the stupid out of the gene pool, and here we are.

[Edited on 4-21-2020 by BajaMama]

While we can determine if someone died we are not determining through lab test and autopsy that COVID-19 provoked or caused a change to cause death from COVID-19, but that is what is being categorized as cause of death, somewhat vaguely, incentivized monetarily by medicare, and insurance, reportedly, which is a change to long term best practices to categorize cause of death, and in doing so, changes, life insurance, health practices, polices, in other words it's fraud.

Secondly, we have only begun to do studies of bloodwork to analyse plasma for COVID-19 antibodies, the first such tests show an infection rate of over 50% with few symptoms, and few deaths, showing a correlation of 0.1% deaths in populations.

For example, see the Stanford study in Santa Clara.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/04/17/coronavirus-2-5-to-4-...

"Stanford research reveals between 48,000 and 81,000 people in Santa Clara County alone may already have been infected by the coronavirus by early April — that’s 50 to 85 times more than the number of official cases at that date."

"The study estimated 2.5% to 4.2% of residents here carry antibodies to the pathogen, a marker of past infection that suggests it may be safe for them to go back to work and school."

"The research also implies that the death rate is far lower than believed. At the time of research, 39 county residents had died — a fatality rate, based on estimated infections, of only 0.12 to 0.2%. California’s assumed death rate, based only on confirmed cases, is 3%."

So, recent research based on actual data, shows COVID-19 death rate of 0.1%-0.2% in the tested population.

No change in infections or death from flu-like systems overall.

It's interesting how many are compelled to project a pandemic morbid apocalyptic world view, yet are unwilling or unable to accept valid date that shows, life is completely normal, no changes to overall death rates anywhere in the world and no changes to death rates associate to flu, including COVID-19, again, which are associated to PRE-EXISTING COMPROMISED HEALTH, while the patients died coincidentally with a postive diagnosis for COVID-19 there is no reliable diagnosis for COVID-19 infection, as the PCR diagnostic generates false positives, 8 out 10 times at least, or did they die with antibodies, showing, recovery, either way, no data is being presented to show, that in fact, COVID-19 is a "CAUSE" of death. And even if we do accept the categorization of cause of death from flu-like symptoms anyway, it's still in range of year to year normal rates of death, showing, no pandemic. ohhhh Pandemic Party over, send Fauci home and tell him to leave his Pandemic streamers, pandemic cakes, pandemic party hats but take his pandemic pandering.

bajaric
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 10:13 AM

Well gnukid, I suppose it is all fine and dandy, if dying alone in the ICU on a ventilator is not an issue....

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate those who take a contrary view to the prevailing common wisdom. With the never ending barrage of sensationalist "news" bombarding the public, it is not uncommon for completely irrational ideas to become entrenched as the truth.

For example, someone mentioned landfills in another post. The prevailing wisdom is that landfills are bad! They leak into the water supply. What we need to do is recycle and keep the plastic out of the ocean! So everyone tosses their plastic into the recycling bin, and since many kinds of plastic are impossible to recycle, and China stopped taking our garbage, it ends up in a pile in Indonesia, where people pick out what has value as a commodity, and the rest washes into the ocean.

Meanwhile, back the home front, landfills are a perfectly safe place to bury plastic (and TV's, and etc.) for the simple reason that no one drinks the water under a landfill, and landfills, generally speaking, do not leak anyway, at least properly operated landfills, because they have a big plastic liner underneath. And, for the icing on the cake, since you can not build anything on top of a landfill, they turn into open space wildlife habitats when they are closed, and generate methane that can be used to create sustainable energy. The fear of landfills is a massive disconnect with reality, not uncommon in today's society.

Perhaps it will become apparent that half of the population already has immunity to Corona, and it only represents a serious threat to the sick and obese and diabetic, although, as I said, not much comfort if you are the one in the ICU.
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 10:48 AM

Quote: Originally posted by paranewbi  

Sorry John... it's 72,000 deaths related to Alcohol.

Okay, 72,000 annually versus 250,000. Still a factor of nearly 4. At least the virus is attenuated by our social distancing and hygenic procedures.

Just because I have not had losses in my life due to alcohol does not mean I have no experience with life's tragedies. Suicide of a close friend and another friend's wife brutally murdered. Are you trying to arrange a pity party? No RSVP from me. Life is not always rainbows and unicorns.

We all have our crosses to bear. You of all people should know that.

John

Well John the 'models' show we won't get much past 60,000 of your point. Not 250,000 fake news.

Your responded to my post with false narrative. No pity party just backing up a point with truth and reality. I know your not so easily challenged that you need to distract from a factual conversation.

Read again with a peaceful mind and understand that there are equal occurrences that don't warrant complete panic and tyrannical resorts that cause the government to call for spying on each other and drones in the air to observe the obedience to their dictates.

"In the modern English-language's usage of the word, a tyrant is an absolute ruler who is unrestrained by law, or one who has usurped a legitimate ruler's sovereignty. Often portrayed as cruel, tyrants may defend their positions by resorting to oppressive means"

Cuomo said, 'If it saves one life then it is worth it'. Well why not lock down for the annual flu cycle? That would save 10's of thousands of lives. Or lock down on holidays and weekends when most are killed by drunk drivers...and save thousands of lives? What we do know is inconsequential? but what we don't know we huddle in fear of?

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 10:56 AM

In regard to ICU Ventilators and Intubation, there is a fair amount of evidence now, that unnecessarily using a ventilator to treat COVID-19 respiratory issues, had a predominantly poor result, resulting in death 80% of the time, where as typical respiratory issues requiring Intubation result in death 40%-50% of the time.

Make up your own mind, saying people on deaths doorstep die of COVID-19 when the died coincidentally with diagnosis of COVID-19 is a big difference. I know compassion compells empathy, for those that die, everyone dies, people do die who are severely ill and weakened, more so, seniors with compromised health and pre-morbiity cofactors, while many countries have a process for accepting this dying process with respect and honor in the USA we have a model that requires we continue resuscitations, often in defiance of the individual declaration not to do, (oh hello @4am we just resuscitated him, but he has no mental or physical response oh I'm sorry we made a mistake do you want to let him die now, I got those calls) and maintain very ill people in convalescence, which leads to low quality of life and provides little benefit, and is demonstrably not a compassionate experience, for the patient or family, but does rack up some high costs and profits for emergency rooms and convalescence. We don't do this in Mexico and it feels to me like it s far more, healthy, normal, and honorable. I don't want to be intubated for COVID-19 nor for late term convalescence.

I have to look more into COVID-19 intubation negative outcomes versus positive, I haven't looked into it enough, to understand, though having had severe COVID-19 flu like symptoms after working with some Italian and Koreans Missionaries , as well and engaging many people, myself and soon thereafter experiencing severe dry cough, body shaking cough, that never feels like a complete cough, and severe difficulty breathing in combination with high fever, causing respiratory weakness and high stress, exacerbated by the morbid fear mongering, leads me to believe what I have read, that the senior COVID-19 patients are weaker, for a short period, the ventilator intubator puts too much pressure on a weakend area and may actually block capabilityy for respiration, resulting in death.

NY 80% of COVID-19 patients on respirators die
https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-ventilators-some...

Most sick patients with COVID-19 flu symptonms put on respirators die
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/04/08/corona...

See this article, that states CDC states, there is mistaken categorization of cause of death in some cases (of pneumonia related deaths) and a lack of process for accurately determining cause of death in place for patients who entered with COVID-19 symptoms.
https://www.telegram.com/news/20200315/cdc-data-shows-9-vacc...

Kid

Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 11:10 AM

Stating that Covid-19 is not more dangerous than seasonal flu is a wishful thinking.

CDC data from March indicate that coronavirus is 5-10 times more deadly than the flu for those under the age of 45. It is 12-13 times more deadly than the flu for those over 85. It also leaves some serious long-lasting damage not seen previously in flu. And it has longer incubation period than flu. And there is no vaccine.

It is not known at the moment how long the immunity lasts, a few months or a year. They are seeing some re-infected patients in China and South Korea. We'll likely see more of them because people here don't take protection measures as seriously as they do in China and Korea.

Very many people fall into the category of "sick, obese and diabetic" as well - pretty much anybody with blood disorder or compromised immune system, the latter includes recovered cancer patients living happily after. 50% of people in the US and Canada will get cancer at some point in their life, but cancer has never been leading cause of death - so far. Covid-19 could muddle this picture.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 11:26 AM

It appears you have not reviewed the data provided earlier in this thread and prefer to go back to unreliable data from March? Why?

Can we use more reliable recent data? I'll do it once more, in hopes you'll read it and consider it. I'm not telling you to accept these articles as god's word, I am asking you take just a few moments to quick read each article, and make a conclusion of your own.

In March, yes there was pandemic hype, based on no valid data, where as recent data, primarily in this week, based on plasma antibody tests of controlled populations, are the only valid data sets we have, in addition to the Diamond Princess Cruise population studies since that group was totally exposed and isolated for sometime.

First ever, Stanford, COVID-19 antibody study suggests, virus is prevalent in test population, is of little risk, benign, mild.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/04/17/coronavirus-2-5-to-4-...

New Data Suggest the Coronavirus Isn’t as Deadly as We Thought
A study finds 50 to 85 times as many infections as known cases—meaning a far lower fatality rate.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-data-suggest-the-coronaviru...

CDC reviewing stunning test data that shows virus is mild.
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/trending/coronavirus-cdc-reviewi...

Vitamin D and Immunity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCSXNGc7pfs

Curious about vaccine related adverse events? Use the CDC Wonder tool to find numbers of adverse reports for each vaccine type. https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

For example, in the recent period, patients reported 92,967 adverse affects from the INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, TRIVALENT (INJECTED) (FLU3(SEASONAL)) common flu vaccine. In total patients reported 164,487 cases of adverse affects from all influenza vaccine types. There are at least 13 different influenza vaccine types. The data is for the period in USA CDC reporting only.

CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel instructions regarding limitations, states on pg 36-37, "This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens", meaning, generates false positives for COVID-19.
https://www.attogene.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/CDC-RT-P...

COVID-19 tests detected to be infected with Corona Virus. "This shouldn't significantly affect the UK's testing efforts, Government sources told the paper."
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/coronavirus-testing-kit...

Open Letter from Professor Sucharit Bhakdi to German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel, noting that countermeasures to COVID19 are not justified, and that regions, such as Italy, vary dramatically in their populations and their ability to manage health care, so using anecdotal data from Italy to justify drastic countermeasures elsewhere is unjustified. How, is a distinction to be made between genuine corona-related deaths and accidental virus presence at the time of death?
https://swprs.org/open-letter-from-professor-sucharit-bhakdi...

The COVID-19 virus has caused ten times fewer infections globally than the common flu causes annually in the US alone. The COVID-19 virus has caused three times fewer deaths globally than the common flu causes annually in the US alone.
https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu...

No airborne transmission for COVID-19 according to the latest science from WHO.
https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/modes-of-t...

We're so lucky, Bill Gates pre-simulated the COVID19 plan-demic and he predicted 65 million COVID19 deaths right before the virus was seeded. What uncanny luck! And they predicted"Recent economic studies show that pandemics will be the cause of an average annual economic loss of 0.7% of global GDP—or $570 billion" He must be very lucky to be right on the money, all prepped before the virus was even here, he simulated it and predicted a pandemic that would require a vaccine that he was also funding. Brilliant, if it wasn't so sinister.
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about?fbcli...

Common Sense is a better approach to COVID-19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGC5sGdz4kg

More hindsight reports from Italy show that the deaths were mis-categorized by health administrators, citing cause of death as COV19 in a senior population skewing the number of deaths when actual cause of death was preexisting conditions https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-tho... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkMSEHmeaNQ&fbclid=IwAR0...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/three-months-into-the-...

Exaggerated attention is placed on the covid19 virus
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/j66j-2020/03/f613d909c86535/...

The history of patented Corona virus is lengthy as various patented viruses have been resold and marketed for years https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/05/outbreak-continues-c...

Covid19 has global biological and economic implications
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdd7dtDaYmM

The percentage of people infected in Wuhan had very few deaths, actually 0.04%
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.12.20022434v...

No more deaths in Italy than previous years, the regions affected have poor air quality, older populations averaging 82.5 years old with existing illnesses, and a history similar patterns of illness
https://www.euromomo.eu/index.html

No spike of illness in Japan
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/03/20/national/corona...

No increase of illness in Switzerland
https://www.nzz.ch/schweiz/punkto-intensivbetten-sind-wir-im...

Demonstrated miscategorization of illnesses as Covid19
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-tho...

UK Study shows little increase in deaths associated with Covid19
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51979654

French study Covid Sars II predictions of deaths overestimated
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S092485792...

Covid no more dangerous than typical flu patterns though increase focus is misleading and causing fear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfb-B0BWmo

Why there is increased pressure on health professionals though no actual increases in illness or deaths
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mI9trSm3PY

Corrected data shows the covid19 virus is no more dangerous than the cold or flu with a death resulting in deaths .025%-.625 of infected populations
https://www.niid.go.jp/niid/en/2019-ncov-e/9407-covid-dp-fe-...

US Decreasing number of infections
https://healthweather.us/

EU normal mortality rates or less than average this year
https://www.euromomo.eu/outputs/zscore_country65.html

Wildly different reported infection rates and mortality show political motivations in reporting of Covid19
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Questioning the COVID-19 pandemic with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, a professor of medicine at Stanford University.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UO3Wd5urg0

Fauci admits to gaming the number of deaths from COVID-19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkMSEHmeaNQ

Fully referenced facts about Covid-19, provided by experts in the field, Make up your own mind (Regularly updated)
https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 12:07 PM

Coronavirus: San Clemente Fills Skate Park with 37 Tons of Sand to Block Skaters

MX clearly does not know how to handle crisis. Nobody does. Government least of all. San Clemente among the most ignorant government, next to LA and San Diego.

Surfing is a crime? Skateboarding is a crime? Too much government, not enough responsibility for citizens to share.

I heard Santa Cruz opened it's beaches last week, distancing is enforced by police, among others, encouraging people to stay apart, no citations, etc. Wow. What an enlightened approach.

Seeing a lot of panic and fear including posts screaming fear and anxiety. One size fits all for this crowd. Make sure your mask fits properly while driving your car. :lol:

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 12:38 PM

I drove around BCS last Friday, early, I saw people sitting outside talking stores open, people at work, farmers, ranchers, no masks, during the drive, except people with masks inside their cars? Police nd government types, etc. Then, in the middle of nowhere, I mean really remote, I happened upon a blockade, before 8am, there were sure they weren't going to let me pass, because I was a foreigner, no mater that I was older had lived in the area longer, own property, etc. am 100% integrated, they literally had a card with color gradients, pass do not pass, for light skin people, and they said even I passed they would come after me and they were angry, there were more women than men. I knew I wasn't going to pass, so I stayed calm and broke it down with them, they were basing knowingly unlawfully blocking me for racist discriminatory reasons, (Como El Gringo Loco Fauci). I noted that I would not go against them, but they should be aware, anyone can make an argument they blocked food and medicine from passing based on racist discrimination and in doing so they could each be held financially and criminally liable with penalties, if someone else, an extended family member senior or chid for example, who did not receive medicine or food died regardless of whether they had even attempted to pass, that they had broken the Ley organica de estates unidos de Mexico de liberated and that denunciation are already on the desk of the procurador being decided that those that blocked others from freedom to work, get food or medicine would be help liable. That not only was this whole cabal bad, and clearly few are sick, very few died, we have no data to show a relationship or cause of from COVID-19, and that now, our community paid a high cost for a fraud, and the second double whammy is coming financial responsibilities for municipalities and individual for acting unlawfully to restrict constitutional protected liberty from the tip of Mexico to USA, to Canada to Alaska, now we will have a second wave of financial costs due to the unraveling of the fraudulent promoted pandemic that had no data or justification, nor lawful decry to support its existence.

I got a call later, from extended families, (everyone is related but not friends, haha ohhh nooo) the ladies and their husbands at the blockade fought all day over their blockade, and the money lost and the chance of more money lost, and no food and medicine related shortages, all because people are making a fake argument because they are too lazy to work, but want to be paid, and they tore it down abandoned the blockade and said now I can pass, and they tore down other T intersection blockades and now everyone is blaming the other person for the blockades because they are afraid of the denucias coming, but they receded to deeper positions into pueblos and the mountain dirt roads, where there is no cell and they put dirt and rocks in the road.

Yesterday, more locals passed through the whole region, they said no blockade and mom and pop stores are opening, hardware and feed shops, but there remains an undercurrent of people mad about opening the blockades, but it seems they just don't want to work, but they want to continue to be paid, (like Delgado politicians), since many cases require to continue paying workers who don't work.

Yesterday I went to Chedraui, and every day they want to spray me with a bunch or different disinfectants and everyday I say oh I am allergic and I can't trust you so I am going to spray you instead because I trust my self and I am using name brand disinfectant but yours are in unmarked spray bottles, and they kind look me and agree and let me pass without spraying me with the poisons, I also explained that every single person who enters now has a case against the store and them as individuals for poisoning them.

Today I went to chedruai, and as I walk up to enter, they closed the door and only open enough to allow one at a time to enter and there were multiple people there with a megaphone and cameras, and security, saying it is now obligatory to be sprayed and wear gloves and a mask. But I just walked up said no thank you, I am allergic, and entered again. Now I am going to enter again and see what happens when I refuse the poison and a used mask and used gloves from a box?

I'll see if I can get a science talk going out front to break down the thought process versus blindly obeying some tyrannical illogical decree meme theme.

IMG_3562.jpeg - 40kB

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 12:52 PM

I drove around BCS last Friday, early, I saw people sitting outside talking stores open, people at work, farmers, ranchers, no masks, during the drive, except people with masks inside their cars? Police nd government types, etc. Then in the middle of nowhere, I mean really remote, I happened upon a blockade, before 8am, there were sure they weren't going to let me pass, because I was a foreigner, no mater that I was older had lived in the area longer, own property, etc. am 100% integrated, they literally had a card with color gradients, pass do not pass, for light skin people, and they said even I passed they would come after me and they were angry, there were more women than men. I knew I wasn't going to pass, so I stayed calm and broke it down with them they were basing knowingly unlawfully blocking me for racist discriminatory reasons. I noted that I would not go against them , bu they should be aware, anyone can make an argument they blocked food and medicine from passing and in doing so they could each be held financially and criminally liable with penalties, that they had broken the Ley organica de estates unidos de Mexico and that denunciation are already on the desk of the procurator being decided that those that blocked others from freedom to work, get food or medicine would be help liable. That not only was this whole cabal bad, and clearly few are sick, very few died, we have no data to show a relationship or cause of from COVID-19 and that now, our community paid a high costs for a fraud, and the second double whammy is coming financial responsibilities for municipalities in individual for acting unlawfully to restrict constitutional protected liberty from the tip of Mexico to USA, to Canada to Alaska, now we will a second wave of financial costs due to the unraveling of the fraudulent promoted pandemic that had no data or justification to support its existence.

I got a call later, the ladies and their husbands at the blockade fought all day over their blockade and they tore it down abandoned it, and at other T intersection, but they receded to deeper into pueblos and the mountain dirt roads, where there is no cell and they put dirt and rocks in the road.

Yesterday, more locals passed through the whole region they said no blockade and mom and pop stores are opening but there remains an undercurrent of people mad about opening the blockades but it seems they just don't want to work but they want to continue to be paid, since many cases require to continue paying workers who don't work.

Yesterday I went to Chedraui, and every day they want to spray me with a bunch or different disinfectants and everyday I say oh I can't trust you so I am going to spray you instead because Itrust my self and I am using name brand disinfectant but yours are in unmarked spray bottles, and they kind look me and agree and let me pass without spraying me with the poisons, I also explained that every single person who enters now has a case against the store and the individuals for poisoning them.

Today I went to chedruai, and as I walk up to enter, they close the door and only enough to allow one at a time to enter and there multiple people there with a megaphone and cameras, saying it is obligatory to be sprayed ad were gloves and a mask. But I just walked up said no thank you and entered again. Now I am going to enter again and see what happens when I refuse the poison and a used mask and used gloves from a box?

I'll see if I can science talk going to break down the thought process versus blindly obeying some tyrannical illogical decree.

why dont you make your point by licking the door knobs? show everyone it is safe. please post videos of your door knob licking :light:

i feel sorry for the locals having to endure your lectures and preaching of nonsense you read on the fringes of the internet :no:

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 01:03 PM

Gnu do you truley believe that all those deaths in Europe,New York and now CDMX and TJ are fake or somehow normal? If yes you are one ffed up individual.

Your gringo physco behavier should be taken north (better mental hospitals). You are bad for gringos like me who live here full time.

Please stop posting your bs. Its boring.

[Edited on 4-21-2020 by chippy]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 01:08 PM

Goat, repeating false narratives and insults doesn't make your point, if you had a point you would of made it, but you don't so, why not just isolate, don't interact, don't open your mouth, just sit alone forever, cause that's your apocalyptic morbid facination survival theory,

Goatboy Don't you know you can get the virus from the keyboard? Or from a cat or dog running by outside your house, wiiiiooo spooky scare meme! Anything you touch will infect you, you cannot touch anything including and especially food the arrives, you're probably carrying a mutated version of the COVID-19 virus that is constantly mutating as well as replicating destroying your RNA thousands of times a second, and migrating into a worse virus and its going to explode in your stomach and come out your pores. woooo spooky virus meme!

Goat I'm kidding, seriously get a hold of yourself, you are at no risk of serious health affects from the virus unless you have highly compromised health system with cofactors of premorbidity, and if you do you are always at risk and you still need to develop increased immunity and antibodies, you have the ability to consider millions of years of virus and human ability to build immunity.

Isolation to delay contact with the virus, will get you what, delay the inevitable, that you are probably already exposed to as are all people.

Good luck with that Goatey baaaah baaaah baaaah

[Edited on 4-22-2020 by gnukid]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 01:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
Gnu do you truley believe that all those deaths in Europe,New York and now CDMX and TJ are fake or somehow normal? If yes you are one ffed up individual.

Your gringo physco behavier should be taken north (better mental hospitals). You are bad for gringos like me who live here full time.

Please stop posting your bs. Its boring.

Did I require you read my posits, oh yeah I did, get back to me once you've actually read the data, and then you can tell us what happened in NY, Italy, CDMX, TJ, and I guess since 25k-90k die annually in USA with flu related symptoms which is more than scary COVID-19 you should also isolate in a constantly disinfected chlorine lined glass bubble, forever, to delay the inevitable, and, "FLATTEN THE CURVE" or wait is that weight watchers meme? I get it confused, anyway expand on that theory exponentially, ad infinitum and see where you end up? Locked up in fear, prone on the floor? Because for millennia, humans waited for Gates, vaccine before they could leave the cave? Wait a minute... but. muh. virus???

[Edited on 4-22-2020 by gnukid]
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-21-2020 at 01:31 PM

Boring indeed.

9,500 coronavirus confirmed deaths in NYC, plus 4500 suspected deaths. This is in 3 months only.

4800 death of flu in the same NYC in entire year 2018.

Pages:  1    3    5  ..  21

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.