Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  28    30    32  ..  36
Author: Subject: Baja Real Estate advise
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 05:44 PM

Would only offer this, when we were looking around for "property" when down.. that beach at La Mission was ALWAYS full on the week ends.. and they were Mexican folks as the majority ... as I believe that is the only easily accessed beach which has enough sand and area to take care of a "crowd" ..

And for what it is worth, two of my wife's uncles and their families used to live in the hills outside of Rosarito back in the late 30's and through the late 40's when they ALL were able to make it across the border ... and they all loved the beach ... especially the men...

They used to tell me stories about going down to the ocean in the morning to get what one used to be able to get really very easily ... ab's, bugs, and some fish ... had there own little "ranch" with corn, beans and the rest which was needed to get by ...

And my wife and the majority of the "family" would disagree with you on Mexican's not liking the beach... her cousin, who I met her through, also a Mexican was in the Navy, Scuba dived and surfed ... I taught him how to surf back in 63 ... and he loved the beach... including "Subic"(64)

Plus we used to go and get a large place at the State Parks along the coast for family gathering and campout ... they all seemed to be enjoying themselves .. and this was not just once a year...

As for guess's ... well now, were are into another realm ... IMHO

Will only say this about the Mexican people as it relates to old and handicapped ... I was treated with respect and had people help me up curbs, across streets, pick up my cane .. and even push my cart and put the stuff in the car .... and I don't even think they were doing if for a tip.. as many were security guards and some where just plain folks giving an old guy a hand ... something I don't have happen NOB all that much ..

Just to go a step further, the other day the wife was in Walmart shopping .. and this old guy in a wheel chair was trying to get something off the shelf ... no one was helping him at all... and there were people around ... the wife said to the guy" Hey you trying to get something ?? ... here let me help you... the old guy said "Well thanks a lot, my granddaughter just hates it when I bring home the wrong stuff"...

No one else gave a crap about this guy ... it may be a cultural thing .. which in my mind is a big plus for the Mexican people ... help older "viejo's" like myself ... and enjoy their beautiful county and it's beaches ...

They might be into them a bit more, if they had the money and time. ... IMHO

[Edited on 3-11-2012 by wessongroup]

Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 06:40 PM

I did not read the above posts by JJJ or anyone but I scanned and caught the ugly drift of one topic. I have decided to post a "blind" response. By that I mean I am writing what happened that day without having read what others have written above. My fellow nomads will have to trust me on that. Let me know if it matches.

I have already told the first part of this story. It was from the day she tried to illegally take the sign off the concession. In that video you saw what you saw and there was no hammer attack. The video is not clear- but just the body positions prove she was not pushed down to the ground by me and then attacked with a hammer. In fact she kept working with the hammer after I took the shears from her.

I drove myself to the Police station with what was left of the sign. Tila went to the station with a stinky white guy who called me Queer, Harlan Pankau and the wife Harlan has been convicted of beating. Tila fell off the curb at the police station and an ambulance was called for her. We were both transported to the PGJE. I called my attorney by cellphone on the way and he met me at the PGJE. I told him right away I should have brought the police into the house to review the video, but I knew the system was up and running. My lawyer knows us and built my house- not someone from the phone book. He has my back. Harlan and is wife were in the waiting area to act as witnesses. Neither speak Spanish. Only Tila and the man who called me Queer (who had confronted me on the concession a month before so I recognized him) were in the back area where you talk with the DA’s. So was my Lawyer/realtor/builder Carlos Urrea, one of the best in Rosarito (and someone we gave a prized white lab to).

I was put in a cell and so was she. At first i thought I was there because she claimed I had illegally placed the concession sign on her house. (I had actually nailed it to the telephone pole in front- which was still within our concession on the day this happened). My lawyer came back to the holding cell to tell me I was there because Tila said I had pushed her down and tried to kill her with a hammer while trying to stop her from taking down the concession sign (gesturing like the Atlanta Braves fans used to). He asked if I was OK and I rolled my eyes and said, “Yeah the guy’s are pulling crystal out of their ass but they are sharing it with everyone”. True, but I passed. A minute later my lawyer and the guy with the keys took me out of the cell and brought me down the hall to the commandantes (grhs) office to wait in a chair there by his desk. I guess that was a room upgrade.

An hour or so later I went to a small office where my lawyer was waiting with the DA (a lady friend of his). My lawyer had already negotiated a deal with Tila and the stinky guy (a really bad cheap cologne type). He had a several page PGJE document in Spanish. I think Tila had already signed it. I didn’t attempt to read it, my lawyer was there. He said what Tila wants is the concession land, and not just the house but the land next to it (the disabled access lot). She doesn’t want just half, she want the whole thing. If I signed an agreement to leave her alone on the concession, she would drop all the charges. I told him I didn't try to kill her with a hammer. It was not my finest day to be sure- but I didn't do that and I likely had the video at home to prove it. He said "Craig, listen carefully. Forget about the video because it does not matter. What she is asking you to sign is not legal. You are an American and you cannot sign away any rights to a Federal Zone title held by Alonzo, even if you are married. Just sign the document and let’s get out of here.” And we were home before Tila was.

[Edited on 3-11-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 07:49 PM

"You are an American and you cannot sign away any rights to a Federal Zone title held by Alonzo, even if you are married. Just sign the document and let’s get out of here.”

Pretty good point .. HUH !!

Nothing worse than a bad neighbor ...

And JOe, to exclude an opinion on the basis of "race and/or nationality" ... my, my, my ... :lol::lol::lol:

And I've had Mexican friends since the 4th grade ... plus on the 17th of this month is our 45th wedding anniversary, and my wife is a Mexican ... born in East L.A. ese dog !! .... "P" out

[Edited on 3-11-2012 by wessongroup]

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 08:05 PM

Today's Posts Have Put Angel into Panic Mode … and The Mayor’s Office arrives!

Tonight you have a front row seat to the Federal Zone and Rosarito Beach corruption folks... and just when I thought I would make it through the day without endangering myself.

Apparently Angel (Tila Otiz Maldonado) is concerned or upset about something posted here today. She called her most powerful friend to her house this afternoon. He arrived in Rosarito Police vehicle P-0634, which is an umarked Ram truck assigned to the head of security detail for Mayor Javier Aquire Robles. His driver was with him.

The first time I noticed this man was back in January. He came to her house late one night with another man. Too late for business hours. He took Tila outside with a manilla file in his hand and read her the riot act. He would yell at her, point to the papers, gesture more at her and then yell at her more. She was crying and stretching out her sweater arms pulling them around her hands to comfort herself. She reached out several times and physically touched him- she actually begged him for help. It was pathetic- but very compelling to watch. He made believe he had a phone call and went to the door, called his friend to come outside, and left. (My best guess is our new PGR neighbor had “pushed” our federal case against Ortiz for us and El Jefe had the “despojos” (eviction papers) for Tila Ortiz in the file). The next morning El Jefe showed up at the old condo building next to Tila and served some legal papers. I was told by a neighbor the papers were to evict a person who had not paid rent in six months.

I will call this powerful white mustached Man who frequently wears a black cowboy hat-" El Jefe for now. Who is this man and what does he do? How is he helping her and why?

Here is El Jefe and Tila at her house today, the official truck parked at her house, the license plates of the truck (same truck and plates in January and today) , the Driver, El Jefe yelling at Tila in January with the file in hand and El Jefe serving eviction papers in January to a neighbor. Now, I die. (Doubtful. This is way too public now with thousands of viewers, The PROFEPA/ZOEMAT/SEMARNAT Director Generals in Mexico City and Zeta Magazine. I kinda hope the UT is following it too. Kinda.

(There is no invasion of privacy in the photos below. All but the last photo are within concession DGZF-832/08. We have every right, and the contractual obligation to monitor what happens on our current, valid and legal Federal Zone concession)

Tila Maldonado Ortiz (Angel) and "El Jefe" (today):

The Mayors personal security truck parked at Angel's house (today):

Close up of Official vehicle License Plate (today) P-0634 (the "P" is for Policia) :

The Driver of El Jefe (today):

EL Jefe making Tila cry and beg him for help (January):

El Jefe serving Eviction papers at old condo building (January):

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 10:08 PM

"As The Palapa Turns, so do the .............."

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-10-2012 at 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
I did not read the above posts by JJJ or anyone but I scanned and caught the ugly drift of one topic. I have decided to post a "blind" response. By that I mean I am writing what happened that day without having read what others have written above. My fellow nomads will have to trust me on that. Let me know if it matches.

I have already told the first part of this story. It was from the day she tried to illegally take the sign off the concession. In that video you saw what you saw and there was no hammer attack. The video is not clear- but just the body positions prove she was not pushed down to the ground by me and then attacked with a hammer. In fact she kept working with the hammer after I took the shears from her.

I drove myself to the Police station with what was left of the sign. Tila went to the station with a stinky white guy who called me Queer, Harlan Pankau and the wife Harlan has been convicted of beating. Tila fell off the curb at the police station and an ambulance was called for her. We were both transported to the PGJE. I called my attorney by cellphone on the way and he met me at the PGJE. I told him right away I should have brought the police into the house to review the video, but I knew the system was up and running. My lawyer knows us and built my house- not someone from the phone book. He has my back. Harlan and is wife were in the waiting area to act as witnesses. Neither speak Spanish. Only Tila and the man who called me Queer (who had confronted me on the concession a month before so I recognized him) were in the back area where you talk with the DA’s. So was my Lawyer/realtor/builder Carlos Urrea, one of the best in Rosarito (and someone we gave a prized white lab to).

I was put in a cell and so was she. At first i thought I was there because she claimed I had illegally placed the concession sign on her house. (I had actually nailed it to the telephone pole in front- which was still within our concession on the day this happened). My lawyer came back to the holding cell to tell me I was there because Tila said I had pushed her down and tried to kill her with a hammer while trying to stop her from taking down the concession sign (gesturing like the Atlanta Braves fans used to). He asked if I was OK and I rolled my eyes and said, “Yeah the guy’s are pulling crystal out of their burro but they are sharing it with everyone”. True, but I passed. A minute later my lawyer and the guy with the keys took me out of the cell and brought me down the hall to the commandantes (grhs) office to wait in a chair there by his desk. I guess that was a room upgrade.

An hour or so later I went to a small office where my lawyer was waiting with the DA (a lady friend of his). My lawyer had already negotiated a deal with Tila and the stinky guy (a really bad cheap cologne type). He had a several page PGJE document in Spanish. I think Tila had already signed it. I didn’t attempt to read it, my lawyer was there. He said what Tila wants is the concession land, and not just the house but the land next to it (the disabled access lot). She doesn’t want just half, she want the whole thing. If I signed an agreement to leave her alone on the concession, she would drop all the charges. I told him I didn't try to kill her with a hammer. It was not my finest day to be sure- but I didn't do that and I likely had the video at home to prove it. He said "Craig, listen carefully. Forget about the video because it does not matter. What she is asking you to sign is not legal. You are an American and you cannot sign away any rights to a Federal Zone title held by Alonzo, even if you are married. Just sign the document and let’s get out of here.” And we were home before Tila was.

You know I been on a jury a few times and I remember a jury instruction very well from one judge. He said if the fact show or you feel the defendant is lying or not telling the truth. He said you could disregard other parts or even the rest of the defendants testimony because you feel the defendant is just not truthful.

I'm going to do the same thing with Woooosh's statements.

Who here believes Woooosh didn't read what I wrote? Wooosh is free of course to not to respond to my investigative report, but what's with the BS he didn't read what I wrote?

But lets say for a minute Woooosh is truthful with the above facts when Woooosh confronted Ms Ortiz about the "sign."

Before I start let me put up the definition of assault and battery:

Two separate offenses against the person that when used in one expression may be defined as any unlawful and unpermitted touching of another. Assault is an act that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent, harmful, or offensive contact. The act consists of a threat of harm accompanied by an apparent, present ability to carry out the threat. Battery is a harmful or offensive touching of another.

Clearly the video shows Woooosh is at least guilty of battery, a offensive touching of another. Woooosh is an American. He should know better to grab anybody from behind for whatever reason. You don't touch others, especially during a heated argument or somebody might be going to jail. ( Woooosh went to jail, and was charged with a crime)

Ramuma even warned Woooosh in page three of of this thread that he couldn't take control of Ms Ortiz's property because according to the law. It's considered her property, especially if he is making a legal claim to the property. The fight should be in the courts, not in front of Ms Ortiz's house, where Woooosh is putting up signs. Woooosh had no business putting up that sign, and for sure Wooosh had no business confronting Ms Ortiz and at the very least committing battery.

I don't think Ms Ortiz set Woooosh up, but if she wanted to set him up. She could have easily did that when Wooosh hot under the collar confronted Ms Ortiz and grabbed her from behind. ( look at the video again)

Woooosh must be the stupidest gringo in Mexico if he thinks he is going to get into it with a Mexican women, and if the Mexican cops are called to think the Mexican police are going to take Woooosh's side in the dispute.

So Woooosh finds himself behind bars, and Ms Ortiz has the upper hand because the judge, and cops are looking at Woooosh as the bad guy here. ( I think Woooosh is the bad guy here)

So Woooosh wants out of jail, and Ms Ortiz just wants Woooosh to leave her alone, and wants to live in her house accoss the street from Woooosh's house.

A deal is made. If Woooosh drops his concession. Ms Ortiz will will drop the charges against Woooosh.

So what does Woooosh do? What does Mr Right, aka Woooosh do. Woooosh has "right" on his side. Woooosh has the video tapes he claims could show he didn't assault Ms Ortiz, and if Wooosh fought his case in court. He could have easily won according to Woooosh or Wooosh is implying he could win.

Does Woooosh fight the court case? No he looks for another loophole,and before Ms Ortiz, the Judge, and God. Woooosh agrees to Ms Ortiz's demands, and is let out of jail.

What's the first thing Wooosh does? He reneged on his agreement! What a damn liar Woooosh is.

Why didn't Woooosh demand his day in court, and fight the assault charge? I'm sure Woooosh could have come up with the small bail, and fought the charges against Ms Ortiz if what Woooosh tells up is the truth, but Woooosh didn't do that. Wooosh took the easy way out. Wooosh lied, and took advantage of another loophole. Of course if Woooosh was really smart. He would have stayed home.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 12:53 AM

I was hoping you would have been shamed into leaving the board again, You gullible fool. Join the ranks of dozens who have been conned by her. She is amazing and I have posted before that I had never met anything like her in my life. She will do anything and god help anyone who gets in her way.

So what about the above post with Mayors security people at her house today Joe? This is the lady you blindly, willingly, but stupidly defended? Ya know Joe, if you said "I was wrong big time on this one" people might actually respect you. Man up and you may be treated like one. She is a pro and there is no shame in being another victim of her- so was the Chief of Police and many others. I apologize when I am wrong- it feels good and is cleansing Joe. Liberating.

I truly did not read what you wrote before I typed my account. I still haven’t. I saw something in a post by WessonGroup about an agreement in writing about the land- and it clicked. I know many people who skip your posts Joe, but not many skip mine and I consider that when I post.

My lawyer knows my true character, he assessed the situation for the best course of action and he defended me brilliantly. Bravo! I am an America Joe. I own nothing in Mexico. I am here with an FM3 and you think it is legal for me to sign away the legal rights to a Federal Zone concession title being held by a Mexican National?

This is page 31 of the Baja Real Estate Advice thread and you haven’t learned that? This isn’t off–topic, it is a very much on-topic thread and your loco-legal rants backed by a total lack of knowledge is a distraction.

Why are you preaching Mexican real estate law to me on this thread when you don’t know it? One of the conditions of our concession is that we must defend it from intruders. We were specifically directed to have her removed from the concession by the Baja ZOFEMAT Jefe, Villarreal. I cannot legally sign that right away for a Mexican national. It was likely a federal crime for the PGJE to put together that agreement allowing me to sign away a Mexican national's Federal rights. Give that a thought for a second.

Tila just wanted that land and that is what she negotiated for. She would drop the charge of “attempted murder with a hammer” in return for me leaving her alone on the concession. Considering there was no murder attack and she hurt herself falling off the curb at the police station- she thought she struck gold… $199K worth. She should have brought a lawyer instead of a stinky old man who called me a Queer to the Police Captain. (My lawyer knew about that and what Tila was up to before I even got to the PGJE). He also worked on both federal zone concessions for us- making sure we had experts. When’s the last time you heard someone say they have good Mexican attorney? Sue me!

And what is this nonsense you talk about "demand my day in court"? That WAS court in Mexico Joe! There is no judge, there is no jury or a court date unless the other person isn't there. If you are are all there- it's show time. You talk with each other and the DA and they decide the outcome on the spot. Then they type up the summary, you sign it and you're done. That's it Joe. It is swift and actually refreshing because when you walk out the door it is over and done.

(They hold everyone in the large holding cells while the papers are being prepared Joe, it isn't jail... it's instant justice. Violent criminals sentenced to jail go out the back door directly to the TJ central jail. I walked out the front door with Carlos Urrea.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 02:17 AM

Jesus Woooosh is so arrogant. It's no wonder I call Wooosh the insufferable Woooosh. It's no wonder so-called Mexican gang-bangers, neighbors, and even strangers want to help Tila Ortiz. It's because they all know that Wooosh is an eccentric neurotic nut, and I'm putting it nicely.

I thought Woooosh was faking it when he sued Harlan, the bad-boy looking Mexican with a shave head, tats on a thin frame with muscles. Woooosh said Harlan threatened to kill him if he keeps bothering Tila.( Didn't Woooosh also claim he didn't even hear Harlan?)

Anyway I hear Woooosh had his day in court, and all Woooosh wants to talk about is his legal case against Ms Ortiz. ( hello, you're suppose to be suing Harlan)

So the judge throws out the case and scolded Woooosh for wasting the courts time. But Woooosh wasn't happy with the result of his lawsuit against Harlan, and so Wooosh claims he is traumatized by Harlan( it must be Harlan's bad boy good looks) and can't get out of his house, and has psychological fears. So the court sent Woooosh to a psychologist in Tijuana to determine if in fact Woooosh is "traumatized" because Harlan screamed at Woooosh to leave Ms Ortiz alone. The psychologists finds no "traumatized" diagnosis, and says Wooosh is fine.

This must have been one pretty bad psychologist, because if it were me. I would have got the straightjacket out. I would have also asked Woooosh about his dreams, and if Harlan was in any of Woooosh's dreams.

Woooosh sues everybody. He also sued the Rosarito Beach police department.

Woooosh with his "concession" believes he is the Rosarito Director of Urban Planning. I think Woooosh sued the city's urban planning director too? ( Woooosh did you?)

Wesson Woooosh isn't the planning director or Rosarito Beach. I doubt too many people in the Mexican neighborhood
want a "dog beach." I doubt Mexican dogs the Chihuahua and Xoloitzcuintli care too much about playing in the water at the beach, and most Mexican mutt dogs don't care about the beach either, and would just be happy with a meal once in a great while.

The only dogs that would like a dog beach are Woooosh's five Labs. Retrievers just love water and are bred for water.

Wooosh does everything for his own self interest.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 02:30 AM

Woooosh what are you doing spying on Ms Ortiz again?

What do you think I talk to Ms Ortiz? I don't know everybody she talks too. But it's Saturday and pretty late. I don't think the government officials serve eviction notices so late on a weekend.

But if I were to guess. The guy with a black hat looks like a good friend. I doubt Ms Ortiz is leaving that house anytime soon.

Jesus Wooosh you only have a "concession.' You are not the landlord. Here is Ramuma53 concerned for you again Woooosh, and he explains exactly what a "concession" is:

Wooosh I would not want to see you in legal trouble.

Concession rights are just that a consession to use the land on the activity you asked permission to do, it does not mean you can forbid anybody else to cross or to use the land on any other use you are not concessioned to use it, It mean you are the only one allowed to use it that way, it does not mean any other people can not use it in another way, remember that after all you are in public property.

That mean you can not forbid anybody else to cross or use it in any other way different than the one you have. It is against the law to fence Federal Zone or forbid anybody else to cross the Federal Zone, it is not like private property, it is Public property where you are allowed to use it in a certain way only. So Fence it or forbid anybody to enter it is against Federal law and they will certainly prosecute for it.

I recommend you to just enjoy the Federal zone and forget about that lady and if she break the law, just throw the book at her, but do not allow her to do it at you.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Jesus Woooosh is so arrogant. It's no wonder I call Wooosh the insufferable Woooosh. It's no wonder so-called Mexican gang-bangers, neighbors, and even strangers want to help Tila Ortiz. It's because they all know that Wooosh is an eccentric neurotic nut, and I'm putting it nicely.

I thought Woooosh was faking it when he sued Harlan, the bad-boy looking Mexican with a shave head, tats on a thin frame with muscles. Woooosh said Harlan threatened to kill him if he keeps bothering Tila.( Didn't Woooosh also claim he didn't even hear Harlan?)

Anyway I hear Woooosh had his day in court, and all Woooosh wants to talk about is his legal case against Ms Ortiz. ( hello, you're suppose to be suing Harlan)

So the judge throws out the case and scolded Woooosh for wasting the courts time. But Woooosh wasn't happy with the result of his lawsuit against Harlan, and so Wooosh claims he is traumatized by Harlan( it must be Harlan's bad boy good looks) and can't get out of his house, and has psychological fears. So the court sent Woooosh to a psychologist in Tijuana to determine if in fact Woooosh is "traumatized" because Harlan screamed at Woooosh to leave Ms Ortiz alone. The psychologists finds no "traumatized" diagnosis, and says Wooosh is fine.

This must have been one pretty bad psychologist, because if it were me. I would have got the straightjacket out. I would have also asked Woooosh about his dreams, and if Harlan was in any of Woooosh's dreams.

Woooosh sues everybody. He also sued the Rosarito Beach police department.

Woooosh with his "concession" believes he is the Rosarito Director of Urban Planning. I think Woooosh sued the city's urban planning director too? ( Woooosh did you?)

Wesson Woooosh isn't the planning director or Rosarito Beach. I doubt too many people in the Mexican neighborhood
want a "dog beach." I doubt Mexican dogs the Chihuahua and Xoloitzcuintli care too much about playing in the water at the beach, and most Mexican mutt dogs don't care about the beach either, and would just be happy with a meal once in a great while.

The only dogs that would like a dog beach are Woooosh's five Labs. Retrievers just love water and are bred for water.

Wooosh does everything for his own self interest.

Wow. You got nuthin' and still won't go away with class... Everything you rant about above is Off-Topic Joe. Take it there. You have reverted back to the old JJJ I had on "ignore". Poof JJJ- after this post you are gone again. I will cheerfully respond to other nomads.

One interesting aspect of the Mexican judicial system is any time a person is assaulted, the victim is required to go the PGJE psychiatrist for a psychological interview. Standard procedure for every case. The PGJE detective saw the video and thought it was necessary. (seriously- who wants to look out their window on a Sunday afternoon with your family and see that skinhead pointing and yelling up at you?). In the interview I told them that although I was troubled by the impact on my mother-in-law and for the general peace of the neighborhood, I am a strong man and this incident didn't psychologically damage me. I repeated the exact same thing to the DA.

There are no judges who scold and few lawyers that sue in Mexico Joe. There isn't even a courtroom for time to waste. Mexico is not litigious like the states. If you are not happy with a public service or agency you file a "denuncia." You take two copies of your complaint letter to whatever agency you are filing the denuncia against. They will stamp a copy for your records and that gets you into their system. They do respond. How can you not know this? Outside of small claims, I have never filed suit against anyone on either side of the border.

BTW: If they had seen Harlan Pankau's conviction for domestic violence (I posted a few pages back)- he would have been bounced out of Mexico. He still might be. But Harlan and his gang didn't like the attention, the photos I posted here and putting his rap sheet on the internet. They have moved and they are all gone.

My last comment to you Joe is about integrity. You post as Joe Just Joe, an anonymous person out in cyberspace. It make you reckless sometimes and foolish the rest. I am not afraid to use my real name and state my mind with thought, responsibility and conviction. (Sometimes even with a sense of humor). I'm a true CT Yankee and very proud to have been raised that way- strong and loyal, much like my 5 labs. My values are very different from yours and I can understand why I make you feel the way you do towards me. We CT Yankees are revolutionary by nature and fight for the people. Look in the mirror and Man Up. Be something more.

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 10:44 AM

JOe, doesn't sound like Woooosh is an urban planner so much, rather as he wishes to insure that HIS concession be used in manner which affords individual's direct access to the 'Beach and/or HIS concession....

"Woooosh with his "concession", which is a quote from YOU .. One can only conclude that this is HIS concession !!!...

So you have stated it is his concession ... I don't see, at this time, there is any avenue of "legal redress" for this or any other legal entity on this particular "site", at this time.

I don't wish to see anyone loose their land, concession or to be injured physically or mentality over something like this ... much prefer a systematic investigation into the "history and use" of the "site" based on hard evidence developed through the investigate process, which supports the contentions made .. to the Court !! .... even if they are American ... :biggrin::biggrin:

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
When and where was this Joe? Was it a bodily threat towards me?

I don't need you Woooosh asking your racist psychopath friends is there something they can do to shut up JoeJustJoe and McFez.

Seems he's getting a little sloppy and stubbed his toe on this one

"I know you're handicapped Wesson and this is a sensitive issue with you, but you're American Wesson and you're not Mexican."

Hey, Fez ... you a Mexican ... if not watch out ... your thinking on anything is suspect ..

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
When and where was this Joe? Was it a bodily threat towards me?

I don't need you Woooosh asking your racist psychopath friends is there something they can do to shut up JoeJustJoe and McFez.

I don't want to give any hate site free publicly, but you can guess where this was at. And Woooosh's post was directed at me, but the others insane nuts soon included you.

Something was suppose to be done by the end of the week that would make us disappear. I don't know what it was perhaps threats of embarrassing information or something physical! But these guys issue threats all the time. That's all they do is threaten Nomad members.

And I'm not holding it against Woooosh personally. I'm sure he was just taking out loud, and would just like me to quit this forum. But at the same time. Woooosh should know better. You don't ask these kind of insane nuts how to make JoeJustJoe keep his promise and retire from "BN." That's like asking Charlie Manson to go next door and ask the neighbors to politely keep it down. BTW McFez Roberto was also egging them on to do something about us.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
JOe, doesn't sound like Woooosh is an urban planner so much, rather as he wishes to insure that HIS concession be used in manner which affords individual's direct access to the 'Beach and/or HIS concession....

"Woooosh with his "concession", which is a quote from YOU .. One can only conclude that this is HIS concession !!!...

So you have stated it is his concession ... I don't see, at this time, there is any avenue of "legal redress" for this or any other legal entity on this particular "site", at this time.

I don't wish to see anyone loose their land, concession or to be injured physically or mentality over something like this ... much prefer a systematic investigation into the "history and use" of the "site" based on hard evidence developed through the investigate process, which supports the contentions made .. to the Court !! .... even if they are American ... :biggrin::biggrin:

Wesson Ms Ortiz alleges that Woooosh received that "concession" fraudulently based on the fact Alonzo the real owner of the concession stated in writing there was an empty lot accross the street. This isn't true Wesson. There is a house that Ms Ortiz purchased and lived in at least part time many years, and lives there full time now. Mexico City would have never given Woooosh the concession if there was a house across the street and it was occupied

I believe Woooosh's recieved a letter that his concession is going to be revoked and so Woooosh has appealed this, and I think claims he won the appeal. But I don't think Woooosh is telling the truth. I believe this is still in the Mexican court system, and it takes years and years to unwind.

We also see that the man in the Black hat yesterday did not evict Ms Ortiz. It's just more wishful thinking on Woooosh's part.

Woooosh thinks he is the "urban planner." The Concession is for public use, but you only hear about Woooosh's ideas about a dog beach, and handicapped space.

Woooosh's fight is about pure greed and ocean views. This is all about Wooosh being able to have a ocean view plain and simple.

[Edited on 3-11-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 12:55 PM

Woooosh wrote: One interesting aspect of the Mexican judicial system is any time a person is assaulted, the victim is required to go the PGJE psychiatrist for a psychological interview. Standard procedure for every case. The PGJE detective saw the video and thought it was necessary. (seriously- who wants to look out their window on a Sunday afternoon with your family and see that skinhead pointing and yelling up at you?). In the interview I told them that although I was troubled by the impact on my mother-in-law and for the general peace of the neighborhood, I am a strong man and this incident didn't psychologically damage me. I repeated the exact same thing to the DA.

What a big whopper about the standard procedure requirement about having to go to the PGJE psychiatrist for a psychological interview whenever there is an assault case.

This is something that Wooosh insisted on according to my anonymous sources.

I check with one of my Mexican online friends that used to be on another forum, and he laughed when I asked about the PGJE Psychiatrist interview being mandatory. He asked what is the guy smoking who told you this. I told my friend he often smokes good mota.

I understand that Woooosh sues everybody in Mexico. Woooosh should start a thread how to sue Mexicans.

Woooosh gets his way often too. I understand Wooosh the unofficial urban planner painted on a sea wall:

"Perros bienvenidos a la playa."

The local Rosarito beach residents though it was horrible, cause it sounds like he is calling people "dogs" welcome to the beach!" I hear the locals are still peeed about sea wall painting.

I wish I had a photo of this. Perhaps Wooosh could show us.

Woooosh's motto seems to be," don't dare block my beach front view, or I will destroy you."
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 01:11 PM

Life goes on. And this whole thing? Is a thing.:lol:
greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
I understand that Woooosh sues everybody in Mexico. Woooosh should start a thread how to sue Mexicans.

1) Conseguir un buen abogado.

:lol::lol:
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 02:52 PM

Tila Ortiz Maldonado had her teaching license suspended and is not very good with kids. She won't be teacher of the year but probably good enough to teach Rosarito Police Spanglish.

Link to full document taking away her teaching certificate and branding any other certificate she may get for her lifetime: http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/commissioner/1990/0451090.DOC

She's not retired Joe. But she has a twin I guess. She moved from Texas to California. Tila Ortiz started working at the Eastside Union School District on June 18, 2007, having come from the El Tejon Unified School District. She was supposed to be a full-time squatter in Rosarito Beach. Same Otila Oritz Maldonado. Our SEMARNAT presentation had already included her residential, employment and property tax history dating back to Texas.

http://www.eastside.k12.ca.us/pdf/board_minutes/2007/06-25-0...

[Edited on 3-12-2012 by Woooosh]

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-11-2012 at 03:32 PM

You're too much Woooosh! One guess where you dug up that dirt?

Hi Fulano. I see you're up to your old games. Tell Woooosh he is not you, and one day somebody is going to take exception to this dirt you put out on people that's often made up.

Back to Woooosh.

The Tila Ortiz we know about is a teacher/administrator in California. Here is the website of the " California Commission on Teacher Credentialing." You can look up any teacher or administrator in California, and see for yourself if they have anything negative on their records. Now I don't post personal information on others like Fulano and you Woooosh, except if anybody tries to do that to me. So you'll have to search out Tila's name yourself:

https://teachercred.ctc.ca.gov/teachers/PublicSearchProxy

Regarding the Texas thing. I don't trust Fulano, and I would never open one of his links.

Second, how do we know this is the same person? Ortiz is a common last name in both Texas and California.

Third, even if it was true, and I doubt it is. You didn't state a cause for the credential revoking. Bad teacher? Teaching Special education is something else, and is a very very tough job. JoeJustJoe knows a lot about special education in the classroom, especially with the rough kids with mental problems.

Texas is a backward state especially with regards to education. a couple of Texas school board want to stop teaching about Thomas Jefferson because he was basically a deist and was for the separation of church and state.

Perhaps we should look into Woooosh's background? ( but if it happens, I'll post it in the "OT" and see what we can find out about Woooosh.) But I'm tired, and I have other things to do today.

[Edited on 3-11-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-12-2012 at 01:27 PM

I still can't get over that cheap shot by Wooosh on Tila Ortiz regarding her teaching career.

So I researched it myself, and consulted a few sources including a hate forum, public records, and anonymous sources.

From the racist hate forum called "Baja No Mas" that really should be called," I hate Mexico, Mexicans, and Muslims."

I learned from Fulano who did the research for Woooosh. That Ms Ortiz had a contract dispute with the Texas School district, and they sued her because she was taking a new teaching job in California, and of course Fulano said a few other negative things that are suppose to be in that report.

But come on! We are talking about a contract dispute, and vindictive behavior by a school district after the fact she left.

What really impresses me is Ms Ortiz's job title in Texas. The director of Educational Services, and previous to that she held the title of director of curriculum and programs at another school district. Ms Ortiz also has a Masters in Education, and probably in administration too, but I don't have her resume in front of me.

Does Ms Ortiz sound like a low life Mexican street prostitute criminal squatter that services up to 20 Mexican men at one time in order to get them on her side against Woooosh?

Well that's the picture Woooosh tries to paint of Ms Ortiz a retired school teach, and administrator.

If you ask me. Woooosh is nothing but a misogynist women hater, and he also hates Ms Ortiz because she is Mexican, and has been successful in her career and is very smart. She is beating Woooosh too at his own game.

But my anonymous sources did confirm Fulano's public information check that Ms Ortiz also worked in Texas, and that she didn't want to work with high school emotionally disturbed students, because she really wasn't trained in that aspect of teaching, and her teaching degree wasn't in that field.

After Ms Ortiz resigned the Texas school board wouldn't accept it, and begged her to come back to the school district. When she refused. They suspended her teaching credential for one semester two or three years after the fact, and really amounted to a slap on the wrist.

The California Teachers Commission didn't bat an eye, and gave her a California teaching credential, and in fact gave her the administrative credential too which was like a promotion.

Mr Ortiz is kinda proud of the fact the Texas school district wanted her back, and went through all the hassle of suing her to get her back.

You just don't find too many Mexican-American women with the impressive teaching, education, and administrative background of Ms Ortiz.

Woooosh ought to be ashamed of himself for trying to malign Ms Ortiz's a beautiful women's (inside and out) character. Now I know Ms Ortiz calls herself an old women, but according to my sources. There are a few young Mexican men who want Tila's attention. However sadly there are a few young Mexican men that want Ms Ortiz's because she is an American, and would like to marry her to get US citizenship.

But no doubt Woooosh is right about one thing. I bet Tila Ortiz has a way with men.

Of course what I say in this post could be second, and third hand information, and so it would be wrong for anyone trying to create a time line here by information that would be considered hearsay in a court of law.

[Edited on 3-12-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
 Pages:  1  ..  28    30    32  ..  36

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.