Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  29    31    33  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2009 at 10:38 AM

Much younger picture of Mr Munoz. When was the megafriends post posted?
Byron
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2009 at 12:16 PM

Nice P.I. work Arrowhead. Keep it up.
24baja
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wishing we were in BOLA

[*] posted on 5-20-2009 at 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
ArroyoTaxi and 24baja
maybe for you it is a telenovela, but turtle killings are not a telenovela, also drugs are beng shipped to America and killing kids every day and I don't see that qualify as a telenovela.
Why dont you say something about those problems and how do you propose to solve them??????
Of course you are just kidding around.

You don't know me, I don't know you, and I don't want to. Do not assume I take this lightly as I do not! I don't condone the turtle killings, I don't approve of drug running or killing, or any of the alleged things that have been posted here, but the drama you are creating on this thread is crazy. I think you need take a deep breath and relax a little. My grandparents always said to not air your dirty laundry in public, and that is what you are doing. In doing so to the extent that you have just makes both parties less credible. I was addressing something that Arroyotaxi had posted and not you, so please do not address me.

[Edited on 5-20-2009 by 24baja]
coho
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-21-2009 at 04:44 PM
Has ramuma been silenced?

Arrowhead, Yes...great piece of investigative work. Finding Raphael on MegaFriends with a desire for a Bi woman! Juicy stuff sure to end Ramunas postings. Best of luck to all involved in this nightmare. Whatever the outcome just remember, "What goes around, comes around". Peace.
Bajajack
Banned

[*] posted on 5-21-2009 at 05:14 PM

His Machismo has been severely crushed, he no longer exists.

:lol:

\"take what you can, give nothing back!\"

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.\'

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

We can have no \"50-50\" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt
ArroyoTaxi
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-21-2009 at 09:26 PM

seriously - I just spat my water out laughing at the Megafriends post. Pure comedy. I hope the professor wife isn't reading this.....
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-23-2009 at 07:34 AM
THIS IS CHICKEN-****

I don't think that ramuma53 is the type of man to run away just because some unknown person found his old dating site. The only purpose I can see is that the person who revealed it was trying to embarrass him into silence. It has no bearing on the issues being discussed in here and I think it was chicken-**** to put it in here.

Edited to say: You are a very small and insignificant person regardless of your status in society!
It reminds me of some other insignificant pip-squeak finding something on the internet and posting it, in an attempt to embarrass and/or discredit someone on here who is beloved by many. If you are going to say something, reveal yourself and say it as yourself and not some hidden pip-squeak.

[Edited on 5-23-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

[Edited on 5-25-2009 by BajaNomad]

El Comadante Loco
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-23-2009 at 07:49 AM

It get's better and better. Can't wait for next installment.
This post has more viewers than the final American Idol episode.
This is a true Mexican Tele Novela....."Amor y Triciones de Pendejos"
bajamigo
Super Nomad

Mood: hubimos llegado

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 12:21 PM

Bring back the Minnow! (or is he already here?)
:?:

pavel
Banned

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cabobaja
Pav..............who the hell are you? As you have just registered and you defend CaboRon...................oh, I think you are CaboRon. Nice try dude. I do not recall anyone on this board who speaks so negative about Baja than CaboRon.

Who are you? Do you live in Baja?

Like many others here, I visit Baja and have for many years.
As for Cabo Ron, Its obvious that he does not write as well as I and we are opposites in a political sense which should be obvious. I challenge others here to speak up and defend what Ron has to say . Just because you disagree with him does not mean he should be silenced.

There are many of you that disagree with anyone here who has a opinion that is not yours. Perhaps a little look in the mirror will reveil your true self.
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 05:54 PM

know what elinvesti8? I recognize that invite to tea, sounds like the same invite that someone from who was supposedly from Loreto made to me...

comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 06:20 PM

Ron

That LV heat is getting to you, she made the comment to elinvesti8?..

:fire::fire::fire:

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Byron
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 06:24 PM

Is it possible that ramuma was so rocked by arrowhead's post that his mind created an alter ego named pavel ?

[Edited on 5-25-2009 by Byron]
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 07:27 PM

http://poorbuthappy.com/elinvesti8/comments/

Quote:
Originally posted by pavel
Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
I don't think that ramuma53 is the type of man to run away just because some unknown person found his old dating site. The only purpose I can see is that the person who revealed it was trying to embarrass him into silence. It has no bearing on the issues being discussed in here and I think it was chicken-chit to put it in here.

Edited to say: You are a very small and insignificant person regardless of your status in society!
It reminds me of some other insignificant pip-squeak finding something on the internet and posting it, in an attempt to embarrass and/or discredit someone on here who is beloved by many. If you are going to say something, reveal yourself and say it as yourself and not some hidden pip-squeak.

[Edited on 5-23-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

You are quite the rube falling for the beach bandito's load of rubbish. I commend the fellow for outing the freak and his dating prowness(or lack of it) Makes me wonder what you are hiding in cyberspace. I guess time will tell Mr. cartoon man.:lol:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by norte

What is the purpose of this link?
Byron
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 07:46 PM

Birds of a feather flock together?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by norte

What is the purpose of this link?

That was when I went over to Colombia to open a sex chat site. I belonged to a company out of Las Vegas called StreamRay which hosts sex chat sites. I opened up one in Colombia with three shifts of college girls over there in an apartment I rented. All above board. I had to eventually give it up when the "Paracos" threatened to blow up the apartment building when I would not give them some of my profits. One of the girls who worked for me got mad at me and told her boyfriend the Paraco about the business and tried to extort money from me. That's all that was..

http://poorbuthappy.com/colombia/post/los-paracos-in-control...

[Edited on 5-25-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 07:59 PM

Quote:
That's all that was..

Way more than I ever needed to know, David. I just thought the link was a cheap shot anyway. It was.
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 08:02 PM

J can't stop laughing
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-24-2009 at 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
That's all that was..

Way more than I ever needed to know, David. I just thought the link was a cheap shot anyway. It was.

Thanks Dennis It's ok. I am not afraid of sh.t this or any other person brings here or anywhere else for that matter. I will personally air it out myself if something is brought forward about me. I cannot be intimidated. PERIOD.

Pages:  1  ..  29    31    33  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.