Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  29    31    33  ..  36
Author: Subject: Baja Real Estate advise
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-12-2012 at 02:05 PM

This is what is important and relevant. No more distractions and detours- keep your part of the deal as Perry Mason. Here are the simple basic questions you need to come back with the answers to.

1. Provide even one document that shows Tila Ortiz ever owned either of the fraccionamineto lots she is claiming: Lot #5 (house), Lot#6 (Disabled Beach Access point). In her letter to the Director General (posted earlier) she claims more than 20 years there. We know she has no title or purchase documents because she obtained the Squatters Title- you can't legally have or need both. I have 14 neighbors who wrote letters saying her claim of occupancy is false. This claim of 20 years there made us roll our eyes right away because my worker was actually raised in that exact house and his mother later testified to that effect at the PGJE.

2. How does she explain advertising and trying to sell the house and disabled lot in 2010 for $199K? Her add says "its all legal, I have the title and all the papers." Show them. Show anything. She did not even have the squatter title ("PP") until three months later as the document shows. This was a clumsy attempt by her to defraud US investors, nothing less. Tila Ortiz is the head of curriculum development for the CA Public School system in Lancaster. She knows exactly what she is doing Joe. She's smart but she is twisted in her head and dishonest when she is in Mexico. Probably a model employee in the USA, well not so much.

3. How does she explain how she got the squatter title in three years (from date of application) instead of five or ten (it legally takes 10 years when violence is present- and we have certainly proven that violence existed). She also met none of the other conditions. I haven't posted the reasons she didn't meet the other conditions because the "Prescription Positiva" is no longer relevant now that the land has converted to Federal Zone. The only reason we documented each of these points (down to taxes, e-mails, employment history) was to provide the Director General of SEMARNAT evidence she had committed fraud by obtaining the "PP" the way she did. He has had the evidence since last October.

Bonus Question:
Why did she have the PGJE create an illegal document that had me (an American) sign away the legal rights to the Federal Zone Concessions held by Alonzo (a Mexican national) if this is not about her taking the land away to sell. Remember, this is the manipulative lady with a Master's Degree in special needs Child Psychology teaching English to the Rosarito police. Every day must be fun for her toying with their minds, and more. You really think she is a victim or the master of manipulation I allege she is?

What really rubs me wrong (and this is the CT Yankee in me) is that I consider the people who are helping her TRAITORS to the people of Mexico. Who are they to interfere with Federal Zone laws? How much do you have to hate your own people (and this is directed at the office of Mayor Robles Aguirre) to allow your senior staff to protect Otila Ortiz Maldonado? Why do your permit your staff to deflect judicial actions against her removal from a legal, current and valid Federal Zone concession preventing tourists and Rosaritenses from enjoying this beach? How much do you have to not care about the disabled people of Rosarito Beach to allow one squatter to paint over the concession and disabled signs and then claim the land as her "private property? How is one person (friend or not) worth this huge price? I can't get past that in my CT. Yankee head. It has been eating us up for years. My family met with you and donated the use of our entire concession for the Malecon Project (Fitness Trail and Disabled Beach Access in the short-term) and you disrespect us like this? This is not the Rosarito Beach I thought I was moving to, Rosarito invited us to, or that they promote for expats.

No good deed goes unpunished goes double in Rosarito Beach.

YouTube Video Link: Tila Ortiz directs her friends to paint over the Federal Zone Concession sign, the Disabled Beach Access sign, and the Welcome Mural:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKXgfbGksdM

(In over 5000 posts here that was my first time ever using "bold". And yes, thank you- I do feel better now.

[Edited on 3-12-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-12-2012 at 03:18 PM

Roberto, JJJ is playing the role of the antagonist in the saga, in order to set up the main character Whoosh as an empathetic protagonist who eventually overcomes his failings and achieves some moral success, the storyline uses a common theatrical tactic which is to portray some characters as seemly or unworthy, sort of the bad cop to versus the (character) foil of the good cop, in order to gain sympathy from the audience.

Just as in a play the characters are often portions of characters or easily identifiable by consistent or patterned behavior since often times the audience needs help to follow along. The many characters in a play like this one are generally written by one person, who pulls the emotional, ethical and logical storylines from the characters to lead the reader to a necessary conclusion.

Oh did I accidentally put on critical writing hat instead of my convoluted lawyer interpretation hat today, whoops.

In any case, prepare for a fantastic denouement with a surprise conclusion, it's coming soon.

[Edited on 3-12-2012 by gnukid]
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
This is what is important and relevant. No more distractions and detours- keep your part of the deal as Perry Mason. Here are the simple basic questions you need to come back with the answers to.

1. Provide even one document that shows Tila Ortiz ever owned either of the fraccionamineto lots she is claiming: Lot #5 (house), Lot#6 (Disabled Beach Access point). In her letter to the Director General (posted earlier) she claims more than 20 years there. We know she has no title or purchase documents because she obtained the Squatters Title- you can't legally have or need both. I have 14 neighbors who wrote letters saying her claim of occupancy is false. This claim of 20 years there made us roll our eyes right away because my worker was actually raised in that exact house and his mother later testified to that effect at the PGJE.

2. How does she explain advertising and trying to sell the house and disabled lot in 2010 for $199K? Her add says "its all legal, I have the title and all the papers." Show them. Show anything. She did not even have the squatter title ("PP") until three months later as the document shows. This was a clumsy attempt by her to defraud US investors, nothing less. Tila Ortiz is the head of curriculum development for the CA Public School system in Lancaster. She knows exactly what she is doing Joe. She's smart but she is twisted in her head and dishonest when she is in Mexico. Probably a model employee in the USA, well not so much.

3. How does she explain how she got the squatter title in three years (from date of application) instead of five or ten (it legally takes 10 years when violence is present- and we have certainly proven that violence existed). She also met none of the other conditions. I haven't posted the reasons she didn't meet the other conditions because the "Prescription Positiva" is no longer relevant now that the land has converted to Federal Zone. The only reason we documented each of these points (down to taxes, e-mails, employment history) was to provide the Director General of SEMARNAT evidence she had committed fraud by obtaining the "PP" the way she did. He has had the evidence since last October.

Bonus Question:
Why did she have the PGJE create an illegal document that had me (an American) sign away the legal rights to the Federal Zone Concessions held by Alonzo (a Mexican national) if this is not about her taking the land away to sell. Remember, this is the manipulative lady with a Master's Degree in special needs Child Psychology teaching English to the Rosarito police. Every day must be fun for her toying with their minds, and more. You really think she is a victim or the master of manipulation I allege she is?

What really rubs me wrong (and this is the CT Yankee in me) is that I consider the people who are helping her TRAITORS to the people of Mexico. Who are they to interfere with Federal Zone laws? How much do you have to hate your own people (and this is directed at the office of Mayor Robles Aguirre) to allow your senior staff to protect Otila Ortiz Maldonado? Why do your permit your staff to deflect judicial actions against her removal from a legal, current and valid Federal Zone concession preventing tourists and Rosaritenses from enjoying this beach? How much do you have to not care about the disabled people of Rosarito Beach to allow one squatter to paint over the concession and disabled signs and then claim the land as her "private property? How is one person (friend or not) worth this huge price? I can't get past that in my CT. Yankee head. It has been eating us up for years. My family met with you and donated the use of our entire concession for the Malecon Project (Fitness Trail and Disabled Beach Access in the short-term) and you disrespect us like this? This is not the Rosarito Beach I thought I was moving to, Rosarito invited us to, or that they promote for expats.

No good deed goes unpunished goes double in Rosarito Beach.

YouTube Video Link: Tila Ortiz directs her friends to paint over the Federal Zone Concession sign, the Disabled Beach Access sign, and the Welcome Mural:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKXgfbGksdM

(In over 5000 posts here that was my first time ever using "bold". And yes, thank you- I do feel better now.

[Edited on 3-12-2012 by Woooosh]

So Woooosh does this mean you're not going to post pictures like this anymore?: ( see picture below of Tila and Harlan:)

What's this called "guilt by association?" What exactly is the crime here? Taking to a bald headed Mexican-American with a few tats. What are you doing Woooosh invading their personal privacy? No wonder why Harlan the Mexican-American( not a deportee illegal alien criminal kicked out from the US) does not want you taking pictures of his kids either with those high end surveillance cameras.

We could stick to business, but once again you malign Ms Ortiz in that last sentence about the video that says "Otila Ortiz Paints Over Signs". Careful Woooosh because in Mexico you could sue for slander and libel very easily, and Ms Ortiz might have a good case against you here:( I hear you Woooosh have already sued Ms Ortiz a number for times and lost each time.)

First the YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKXgfbGksdM&list=UUtatdDj...

You can clearly see that Tila did NOT paint over the signs, she didn't even touch the paint, the brushes, nor the signs. Think hard Woooosh, who could these ladies be? Why would they wonder around for so long on Lot # 6, lot next to Ms Ortiz's property?

Who would have an interest on that particular lot? You mentioned over and over that Ms Ortiz wants that lot.

Wooosh can you show one single proof that Ms Ortiz has a claim to that lot?

Could one of the ladies be the the REAL OWNER of that lot? Woooosh I hear the real owner who brought that land next to Tila Ortiz more than 30 years ago is livid with you because you're trying to steal her land!

Woooosh you have showed us that your cameras can focus clearly on license plates; why didn't you investigate who could these ladies be? Perhaps if you did it may have lead you to your quest for the truth:

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 04:54 AM

greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
I still can't get over that cheap shot by Wooosh on Tila Ortiz regarding her teaching career.

Woooosh ought to be ashamed of himself for trying to malign Ms Ortiz's a beautiful women's (inside and out) character. Now I know Ms Ortiz calls herself an old women, but according to my sources. There are a few young Mexican men who want Tila's attention.
[Edited on 3-12-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

Only one person could make this stuff up; far and away the funniest post I have seen in a week.

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by BajaNomad]
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 09:32 AM

Still no answers to the questions, just deflections. Angels's fingers work Joe. Let her defend herself. You apparently spend all day U2U'ing her- why not just tell her to post! It's a USA board in English on a USA server- what is she afraid of?

She is coward Joe. She will hide behind you and her connected friends forever. (In fact- she is adding an alarm system to her house today so she can run and hide in California). You complain when I call Mexicans passive-aggressive--- here is your poster child Joe.

In the vandalism video Tila clearly walked over to intercept the neighbor (a female ex-pat navy retiree) who came out to confront her and her friends. Alonzo and I were at our place in Colorado skiing and she knew it. You don't have to be holding the gun to be guilty of a robbery or a murder Joe, you just need to be an accomplice. This looks like outstanding character to you? Really? Remember Joe. On the date this happened she had only applied for the squatter title, but had not received it, the Federal Zone line was already behind them in the street.

Yes Joe she wants the lot too. In her letter of proven lies to the ZOFEMAT Director General to have our concession voided, she included the request for this land to be made her "private property" along with the map and the fees to award it to her. She applied for it, but she didn't get anything. The concession was deemed current and valid and the Director General of PROFEPA wrote us in December and told us not to worry about our concession being taken away. ZOEFMAT can't award any land to her until they take it away from us. By law we were entitled to a hearing on the matter (your legal right before a concession can be revoked from you) and requested one. ZOFEMAT did not schedule one, because PROFEPA ruled in our favor. Our concession is rock solid.

The next expose in this case may the DA from the Rosarito Beach PGJE department in charge of "despojos" (evictions), who clumsily gave herself away to Alonzo. I don't need to post her name now, she is the only female DA there. She already knows Zeta is investigating her actions.

Oh, Here's your lady of character trying to block the pubic from accessing the lot. The first picture shows her directing her workers to close the access off (Tila with her dog Lola on shoulder). People were still trying to get to the beach when she closed it off. She did fence it and even put a"Private Property" sign on it. I ordered her to remove the sign and made an opening in the fence for public access. She's actually hold the blue pole used for the fence support in her hand. Nice mess she left bend too which created a lot of work for me. So Joe- she not interested in it? (These photos were taken 6/21/2009- a year into us having the official concession title and two years after Tila started her new job in CA). How deep a hole are you going to dig for her?

That is how she left it above, and how we have transformed it below: So who has Character Joe?

But we still do not know who "El Jefe" is below. The man from Mayor Robles security detail who showed her the eviction papers late one night... and she cried and cried and pleaded her way out of being served the next day...

We would LOVE to get Tila to show up at the PGJE with us Joe. Can you lure her there by convincing her to sue us or charge us with something? please? I guarantee that coward has no interest in going there where she can be handed her eviction papers in person this time.

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
Terry28
Senior Nomad

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 09:42 AM

Why don't you two (JJJ & Whoosh) get together, unzip and just see who is bigger....then move on...??

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Terry28
Why don't you two (JJJ & Whoosh) get together, unzip and just see who is bigger....then move on...??

I haven't ever lost that one. You are right- let's move on to the FACTS or just step away Joe.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Roberto, JJJ is playing the role of the antagonist in the saga, in order to set up the main character Whoosh as an empathetic protagonist who eventually overcomes his failings and achieves some moral success, the storyline uses a common theatrical tactic which is to portray some characters as seemly or unworthy, sort of the bad cop to versus the (character) foil of the good cop, in order to gain sympathy from the audience.

Just as in a play the characters are often portions of characters or easily identifiable by consistent or patterned behavior since often times the audience needs help to follow along. The many characters in a play like this one are generally written by one person, who pulls the emotional, ethical and logical storylines from the characters to lead the reader to a necessary conclusion.

Oh did I accidentally put on critical writing hat instead of my convoluted lawyer interpretation hat today, whoops.

In any case, prepare for a fantastic denouement with a surprise conclusion, it's coming soon.

[Edited on 3-12-2012 by gnukid]

Gnukid and Roberto JoeJustJoe doesn't have an agenda. I'm just doing an investigate report and providing both sides of the argument. Woooosh had already provided his one-sided bias argument that he is the proud CT Yankee defending of the Mexicans who can't defend themselves. Woooosh's motto seems to be is that only a gringo could fix Mexico's problems, and Woooosh is going to rid Rosarito beach of an dirty Mexican cunning prostitute criminal ex-bad teacher who sleeps with all the Mexican high officials who take her side against Wooosh because Tila offers her body to anybody that helps her.

JoeJustJoe is just showing the other side of the coin and turning Wooosh over so the whole world could see Woooosh's underbelly. You have a greedy gringo who thinks he owns the beach front property in front of his house despite the fact one house is occupied by Ms Ortiz, and the other lot belongs to a long time Rosarito beach resident of 30 years, but Woooosh is trying to steal both properties that were at one time private property, but Woooosh is trying to use a loophole in Mexican law that says if the tide moves closer to shore that property becomes Federal land, and now Woooosh is trying to get a concession" for both land fraudulently, and Woooosh is mad some people put up a legal fight against Woooosh.

Wooosh in fact tried to evict Ms Ortiz himself. Could you imagine a neighbor of yours walking up to your house and telling you to get out he now owns your house? I don't know about what you would do but I would pull out my gun and tell him you'll have to carry my dead body out first, because that's the only way I'm leaving. Woooosh is just so arrogant to think Mr Ortiz a highly educated person is going is just going to give Woooosh her house of many years because he is waving a little piece of paper he got by fraud. ( Yes Woooosh lost the Concession lawsuit, and that's why he is appealing)

Woooosh in a few posts up calls Mexicans a traitor for helping Ms Ortiz in her legal fight against Woooosh. I guess JoeJustJoe is a traitor too for standing with the Mexican citizens of Baja that stand in the way of Woooosh's clear front beach view, and a dog beach that will make dogs in Baja very happy they will have a beach to take a dump in.

Woooosh makes me laugh to think he is just going to file on of his many Denuncia(lawsuits) at Ms Ortiz at the PGE office. I hear already the PGE office knows Woooosh and says, "oh no not this nut again!"
Wooosh and is frivolous lawsuits against Ms Ortiz. Maybe one day Wooosh will even win a lawsuit. ( Oh don't forget all the other lawsuits Wooosh files)

According to Ramuma most property near the ocean has title problems, and that may be one reason why Ms Ortiz also might have a (PP) too. But if Wooosh thinks he is going to take advantage of a legal loophole and kick someone out of their property, Well then Wooosh has another thing coming.

I think Woooosh is in for the fight of his life.

And I believe this story deserves a chance to be told from both sides. It kinda fell into my lap, and I thought this story is just too compelling not to ignore. This story is a bitter property depute where both sides claim they're the rightful owners of the beach front property.

This story has all the elements of a good story, it has sex, violence, drugs, tough guys, posers, and a possible life and death struggle over this one piece of land that's being fought in a few Mexican courtrooms, and over at Baja Nomads.

This Mexican real estate fight has a very high chance of ending badly for one, or both of the parties. I really hope to God this ends peacefully for both parties.

JoeJustJoe of the "Baja Nomad" news.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 12:13 PM

JoeJustJoe writes: "Woooosh is going to rid Rosarito beach of an dirty Mexican cunning prostitute criminal ex-bad teacher who sleeps with all the Mexican high officials who take her side against Wooosh". I can't believe you called her a prostitute Joe. I did not. She will probably sue you now!! But from your post above, it is clear you know one when you see one.

It is obvious to all you have gone over the edge on this- to the surprise of no one actually. You didn't have any credibility going in and you're the same coming out. Nada. Wonder why she picked a fool like you as the conduit. She had already lost her appeal because she lied and there was no land that could me made "private" to give her. You just made her look bad to the whole world forever. Butt you didn't let the facts get in the way of you Perry Mason story. Thanks for showing the world what she is. What you fail to do as an "investigate reporter" is check things off your spiel every time a fact for your article is prove. That way your list and posts get shorter until you have all the facts and can then write an accurate story. You stuck in a stupid loop for some reason.

"We would LOVE to get Tila to show up at the PGJE with us Joe. Can you lure her there by convincing her to sue us or charge us with something? please? I guarantee that coward has no interest in going there where she can be handed her eviction papers in person this time." It is over, she just won't leave.

There is a bulldozer one block away headed her direction.

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 12:23 PM

Let me get this straight - some of the same bunch who decided to choose sides against Muņoz are now supporting Tila???

:?::?::?:

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 12:24 PM

Quote:

Only if you're going to bring the ruler Terry.

I doubt that Woooosh could measure up compared to JoeJustJoe.

JoeJustJoe has never heard a complaint on size issues from the young Senoritas south of the border, and JoeJustJoe isn't into passive-aggressive stuff like Woooosh. If you notice Woooosh always talks about passive-aggressiveness, but this is the main area of "BN" and I'm not going to say what's Woooosh's really talking about.

According to some studies on the subject. On average Mexicans are bigger than Americans where it counts! Blacks do on average live up to their stereotype, and unfortunately so do Asian men live up to their size stereotype :lol:
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Let me get this straight - some of the same bunch who decided to choose sides against Muņoz are now supporting Tila???

:?::?::?:

Nope Just Joe. He's not a bunch, he's a putz.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 12:27 PM

Quote:
JoeJustJoe has never heard a complaint on size issues from the young Senoritas south of the border,

that's because you pay them to put up with you!
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 12:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Only if you're going to bring the ruler Terry.

I doubt that Woooosh could measure up compared to JoeJustJoe.

JoeJustJoe has never heard a complaint on size issues from the young Senoritas south of the border, and JoeJustJoe isn't into passive-aggressive stuff like Woooosh. If you notice Woooosh always talks about passive-aggressiveness, but this is the main area of "BN" and I'm not going to say what's Woooosh's really talking about.

According to some studies on the subject. On average Mexicans are bigger than Americans where it counts! Blacks do on average live up to their stereotype, and unfortunately so do Asian men live up to their size stereotype :lol:

The prostitutes you use in TJ need to flip over the ruler from centimeters Joe. Their "10" is really only 4 inches. lol

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 12:53 PM

"I'm just doing an investigate report" :lol::lol::lol: .. WOW you say it and becomes "fact" .. such a deal ... what insight, what knowledge .. think your going around the bend ... take a break, it's starting to really work on your head..

Greengoes, not to be out done by a few others in this thread ...

Still cracking up over ... "Your not a Mexican" ... therefore, your thoughts on this are not allowed ... only "if" your a Mexican ... spoke to a few real estate agents while down for over a year ... Gee, they had much the same story, "We don't do real estate like you do in the States"... ya, right pal... got that one loud and clear ...

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks to all for the wake up read ... too funny ... "It goes on Juda" :biggrin::biggrin: ... this is becoming almost "Biblical" ...

I know faith is something one must need in a real estate transaction in Mexico .. but, this one ... well it's in a class all by its self ... just saying

Toss another log of "facts" on pile "investigative journalists" JOe ... gee, wonder if that "description" of what your doing was chosen, due to its always useful escape "phrase" ... "my sources are confidential" ... my, my ...

Hey JOe, ya got "Press" credentials ... or anything close to it, to hang your legal hat on .. or is this something you developed on your own ... ya know "organic" ... it just happened ... without any help from man ... there I go again ... Biblical !!!

Continue on ... will drop back in .. in a few days and see how your coming along with factual support for you outline on things, as thus far ya ain't got too much to support a position in court, either in Mexico or NOB ... guess we will have to wait and see .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by wessongroup]

greengoes
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 01:09 PM

Quote:
JoeJustJoe of the "Baja Nomad" news.

Yes Virginia, he did sign that post with his new title. He is the new Baja Nomad News reporter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
greengoes
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Hey JOe, ya got "Press" credentials ... or anything close to it, to hang your legal hat on .. or is this something you developed on your own ... ya know "organic" ... it just happened ... without any help from man ... there I go again ... Biblical !!!
[Edited on 3-13-2012 by wessongroup]

Fulano Photoshopped his press credentials. He is the on the scene man for the TJAmigos Newsletter.

BTW how was that fiesta last weekend. I heard a lot of nomads showed up.

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 01:16 PM

As far as I can gather from all this back and forth. There is a lot that adjoins the property of one of the parties? And is across the street from the others property? So this a dispute between two neighbors over a lot? Who owns the lot?:?::lol:
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 01:21 PM

Stand corrected ... he is an investigative reporter, of sorts ... and everyone has to start some place...

Best of luck ... ya, might get a "Fluke" ... and, hit it big ...

Gee, will be able to say, I knew JOe way back when .... :biggrin::biggrin:

Consider the rest of my posts as "critical commentary on your investigative techniques" :biggrin::biggrin:

Pages:  1  ..  29    31    33  ..  36

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.