Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  30    32    34  ..  36
Author: Subject: Baja Real Estate advise
greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 01:27 PM

Lot in question. Is this Tila Ortiz closing it off? Are those Mexicans trying to get through to the beach? Isn't it against the law to block access to the beach?

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Let me get this straight - some of the same bunch who decided to choose sides against Muñoz are now supporting Tila???

:?::?::?:

Not exactly BajaGringo. I believe the majority of "Baja Nomad" members now support M&O over Muñoz, although Raphael gave some good compelling arguments in favor of himself, and shows he know Mexican real estate laws heads and shoulders above anybody else on this forum. ( Sorry Fulano your big 8 accounting real estate knowledge where you covered foreign real estate is very good, but you're no match for Muñoz. Just like your research searching ability is no match to JoeJustJoe)

Muñoz is also Mexican and a lawyer, and I'm sorry to say but in my opinion many "Nomad" members have a conscious or unconscious racist feelings towards Mexicans, and hold many negative stereotypes against Mexicans.

Of course Ramuma does himself no favor hiring hired gun thugs
who apply the law at the end of a gun barrel. So even if Ramuma does have Mexican real estate law on his side. He has the majority of "Nomad' members including JoeJustJoe say wait a minute. What's with the guns, and all the wild allegations, turtle soup, drugs, and prostitution?

Of course we have Woooosh almost standing alone supporting Ramuma, but that's only because Woooosh is loyal to Ramuma because he is helping Woooosh with his legal case. Woooosh also supports the insane Fulano/Chuck because Chuck Fulano also helps Woooosh with his real estate case. ( Ramuma is you're reading this thread. If your getting any email threats. It's coming from Woooosh's friends. They don't like you because you're Mexican, smart, and a lawyer.)

Now in the Craig Woooosh vs. Tila Ortiz fight. I believe almost all "Nomad' members support Woooosh, except for two or three "Nomad members. JoeJustJoe is officially neutral but like all reporters JoeJustJoe has his bias too.( most reporters are bias)

So we hope to at least even the odds a little, and give Tila more support by not only showing Woooosh is beyond weird, but that Woooosh has a pretty weak legal case, and that he files frivolous lawsuits all the time in Baja.

So one of my purposes is to present both sides, and tell Tila's story thought my eyes, and anonymous sources. BTW nobody tells JoeJustJoe what to write, and I don't channel anybody, but I can be psychic at times. ( I been like that since about 3rd grade, and that's probably why I studied Psychology in college, but don't work in that field)

Woooosh thinks he is a mini Ramuma, and that he studied Mexican law, and he is just going to take away land from stupid Mexicans in Tila Ortiz and the absent next door neighbor that owns property lot #6 that Wooosh is also trying to steal.

Now I have a great deal of respect for Ramuma, although I don't like some of his methods he uses. But I heard the word on the street in Baja is that Ramuma is an " TRAMPSO" and that he steals others people property in Baja! I also heard that Ramuma was ran out of Baja, and he is currently in Mexico City which is BTW the same place where they grant "concessions" for beach front property.

Could Woooosh be trying to get Ramuma to do Woooosh favors and pull strings in Mexico City?

I don't know. I don't know if Ramuma has the actual power to pull strings in Mexico city, and I imagine what Ramuma would want money from Woooosh, and Wooosh is very cheap. Remember Woooosh is the same guy that had a roofer come over his house and find the leaky roof, but instead of letting the roofer fix the leak. Woooosh instead asked the roofer how to fix the leak, and gave the roofer only 20 pesos for the effort!( Woooosh gives a new meaning to cheap/codo pesoP-ncher)

Again I hold Ramuma in very high regard, and I'm only repeating some street talk. If Ramuma has has some real estate fights. I'm sure he tried to do thing legally and no doubt others felt he was stealing their land. My point is that Woooosh isn't Ramuma. Even Ramuma told Woooosh to cool it and be happy at his Baja house with a ocean view.

Now I know Fulano would help Woooosh for free. Fulano does all the legal leg work pouring through Spanish legal paperwork, and he does the background checks hoping to find dirt on Ms Ortiz, and find questionable time line problems. So why would Fulano help Woooosh? We already know Fulano hates gay people. Well I think Fulano gives Woooosh a pass, because Woooosh is after all a cult follower. He even sometimes talks like Fulano calling JoeJustJoe a "putz"( Jewish derogatory put down) But the main reason why Fulano is helping Wooosh is because I believe hopes Woooosh gets hurt or worse, and so Fulano could come back here and say, "Look another dumb gringo gets himself in deep trouble in Mexico, loosing him money, or worse getting maimed or killed.

JoeJust of the Baja Nomad news. Oh I forgot to say. JoeJustJoe always writes to entertain himself. I think after I finish this story. I'll try to sell the story, but first we must see how the story ends.

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Only if you're going to bring the ruler Terry.

I don't think you'd go through with it. Side by side?

Anyway, I'm happy to see us getting down to the basics of the discussion.

How 'bout this, guys-- you two put the meat on the table, so to speak, and the loser leaves BN forever.

Win-win for everybody. :biggrin:

OK since I'm suppose to be retired anyways from here, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to report on this interesting unfolding story.

But here is the counter offer. The loser walks, but the winner gets a shot at you Lencho tied up and bent over.

Lencho do you have to be so critical of everything? What's your example of a good "Nomad' thread that's worthy of you posting anything interesting?

Oh wait I see Lencho said win win for everybody. So Lencho would like to see Woooosh leave the Baja forum too.

See it's working. "Nomad' members are now seeing the real Woooosh, and I'm sure they already have a good idea about JoeJustJoe, but I never cared much what people think of me. I don't have a "ego" and I'm still very much an "outsider" here.

Oh no not the spelling bee N-zi's too. ( see Greengoes post below) I'll be the first to admit I'm not a great speller, and I do make a few mistakes. I try to fix them, but I'm writing a lot, and trying to do my real work too on another computer. So you'll will see a few grammar/spelling mistakes especially in the longer posts I'm trying to finish fast so I can get back to my real work. In fact. I'm just about done for the day, and have other things to do. Same place, and same bat channel tomorrow.

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
greengoes
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 02:20 PM

Quote:
So one of my purposes is to present both sides, and tell Tila's story thought my eyes, and autonomous sources . BTW nobody tells JoeJustJoe what to write, and I don't channel anybody, but I can be psychic at times.

______________ (fill in psycho comment here)

Woooosh gives a new meaning to cheap/codo pesoP-ncher)
Mas barato que nunca

autonomous lolololol

Did you mean anony mouse perhaps?
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 02:30 PM
JJJ, the autonomous anonymous mouse

Quote:
Originally posted by greengoes
Quote:
So one of my purposes is to present both sides, and tell Tila's story thought my eyes, and autonomous sources . BTW nobody tells JoeJustJoe what to write, and I don't channel anybody, but I can be psychic at times.

______________ (fill in psycho comment here)

Woooosh gives a new meaning to cheap/codo pesoP-ncher)
Mas barato que nunca

autonomous lolololol

Did you mean anony mouse perhaps?

mr bigdick may have meant autonomous and anonymous and any mouse.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 02:34 PM

YOUR story .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
But here is the counter offer. The loser walks, but the winner gets a shot at you Lencho tied up and bent over.
According to your allegations, that would end up being you. Getting kind of weird around here... :wow:

Hey haven't you heard the rumors about me?

Anyway according to what people say the aggressive one on top gets a pass. It's the ones on the "bottom"(passive) that are called all those terrible homophobic names. Try to remember that Lencho. BTW Lencho I love women.

Just so everybody knows I have gotten into it with a few forum members here like Greengoes in the "OT" area. These guys have their own agenda against me.

But I have limited time, and so I'll concentrate on the case Wooosh v Ortiz, and let the trolls have their little fun. I have no time for them for them here in the main area.

But you can read my "Who is Greengoes" thread in the OT to get a good idea what I put up with and how I clean up:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=58396
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
As far as I can gather from all this back and forth. There is a lot that adjoins the property of one of the parties? And is across the street from the others property? So this a dispute between two neighbors over a lot? Who owns the lot?:?::lol:

Wow, back to facts. This thread has included the answer to that and the supporting documents several times, but this thread is 33 pages now huh? Cliff note version: (for details and docs- you gotta go back in the thread)

The white house and the empty land to the left of it are the entire area of Federal Zone concession DGZF-832/08 which today is a current, valid and legal concession held by my family. Squatter Ortiz moved into the house 2006 and acquired a "Prescription Positiva" or squatters title in 2010. She filed a fraudulent complaint with ZOFEMAT to have the concession annulled and the house and lot next to it awarded back to her as her "private property". She provided a map of the new area along with the payment of fees. The validity of our concession DGZF-832/08 was upheld by PROFEPA delegate Bernabe Peraz Esquer in Nov 2011. In that ruling he also determined all the area west of the seawall was now either Marine Zone or Federal Zone. The "PP" (squatter title) is not valid to acquire Federal Zone land. Since the existing concession was determined to be valid, and all the land converted to Federal Zone in 2009 before the "Prescripcion Positiva" was issued in 2010 there was no private land left to award Ms. Ortiz to claim. The validity of the "PP" has been disputed, but in the end it does not matter since there is no land to use it for.

What the rest of this is how things work in Mexico when you try to protect the beach: You run into squatters (Ms.Ortiz), then Ms. Ortiz tries to sell it, she obtains documents fraudulently, she makes false claims of fraud to have the concession cancelled, and then when a legal detemination is made against her she uses friends in the Ministerial Police to protect her from being evicted. (all these case sound alike, huh)

My guess is for a dud of an ending though. Although PGJE issued papers to evict Ms. Ortiz it was blocked by her friends in the Mayors Security detail who are Ministerial Police ("el Jefe"). The PROFEPA Director General has told us to sit tight and do nothing more to remove her. No one needs to because the Rosarito Malecon (Projecto Norte) has begun construction (we matched our Malecon plan to the engineers), but for now they are saying it is a Baja State water project for coastal protection.

There are five houses in the way of the Malecon project that are in the "Federal Zone". My best guess is PROFEPA and the "Water Project" will simply come and clear them away as they go. Tilas is not be the first occupied house in the way. How they handle the first house will show us who and how they will evict and clear the next four houses, including Tilas. She is sitting there waiting with a Prescripcion Positiva in her hand. Squat. Nothing we have gone through will matter and her friends can save face by not having to evict her. It will just happen and that's why PROFEPA has told us to just sit tight. Just my guess...

Even the government is passive aggressive.

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 03:31 PM

Tila's dog looks just like JoeJustJoe's dog jojo. My dog is half poodle and half terrier. jojo loves to chase balls like a retriever and must be part pit bull too, or just pretends he is a mean dog.

I know Tila is aware of this thread, but has a Mexican lawyer and chooses to do her fighting in the court room( not the bedroom Woooosh) So when Woooosh attacks Ms Ortiz it's like he is attacking another "Nomad" member.

Tila is you're reading this. I'll lend you my dog, and the two small white dogs and take on those five Lab's of Wooosh that Wooosh tries to scare you with by taking his five dogs to mark off territory, by urinating in front of your property while Woooosh calls you names, and tells his dogs to not get too close to you:

comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 03:37 PM

Now my popcorn is stale, oh well life goes on!!:yawn::yawn:

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 03:40 PM

The Dog's name is Lola. She's the one who put the ad for sale to sell the house and lot for $199K. Bad dog! Tila's lawyer lives around the corner squatting in another house. He was smarter, his is not in the Federal Zone.

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
greengoes
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 03:47 PM

Quote:
But I have limited time, and so I'll concentrate on the case Wooosh v Ortiz, and let the trolls have their little fun. I have no time for them for them here in the main area.

Good idea counselor.

greengoes
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
The Dog's name is Lola. She's the one who put the ad for sale to sell the house and lot for $199K. Bad dog! Tila's lawyer lives around the corner squatting in another house. He was smarter, his is not in the Federal Zone.

:lol::lol::lol:

I knew a cat that owned a car but he never tried to sell it.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-13-2012 at 08:26 PM

Your giving him way too much credit ... Henny Youngman, maybe ... one liners ya know :biggrin::biggrin:

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Roberto
Quote:
Gnukid and Roberto JoeJustJoe doesn't have an agenda. I'm just doing an investigate report and providing both sides of the argument.

I see. First of all, JJJ, let me give you an English lesson. It's an investigative report, not investigate. Investigate is a verb. That's not what you want in that sentence. And it's not a typo, since it's the construction you use every time. It is, plain and simple the mark of an ignorant person who does not have the knowledge nor the respect for the language they are attempting to communicate in. Imagine if all our children were condemned to achieving that level of proficiency in the language they use every day.

Second of all, that statement is non-sensical on the face of it. Why are you doing this? Have you been appointed hall monitor? You don't have a role in this (unlike Tila - who has chosen not to post) and Wooooosh. Or maybe you do have a role? A commission on any proceeds? :lol::lol:

Also, why do you speak in the third person "JoeJustJoe doesn't have an agenda". You are JJJ, right? So why would you write as if he's another person. Have you been invaded by Bob Dole? :lol::lol:

You see, that question was actually facetious. I know what your agenda is. It's the same agenda you have every time you post. You don't have any interest in contributing anything on this board, you just want to tear apart those you have deemed unworthy. Personally, I think that agenda sucks a$$, and I also believe that going around with that kind of attitude and agenda will, sooner or later bite you. I just hope I'm there to see it when it happens. Matter of fact, I will sell tickets to the event.

You can search this entire site, or anywhere else you wish, and you will never find me making a statement like that about anyone. I guess you bring out the best in people, JJJ. You truly deserve an award. You can take some solace in the fact that you are not alone on this board. I have been on here for years, and the Amigos board before that, and had some acrimonious fights with people, and even dogged some, like David K. But as low as that has sunk in the past, it doesn't hold a candle to what you have wrought in the last six months.

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by Roberto]

Let me see if I could respond to Roberto briefly, but I don't want to spend too much time on Fulano cult followers like Roberto. BTW Roberto your cult leader talks in 3rd person all the time, yet you don't criticize him. There is a reason why I sometimes talk in 3rd person, and I only do it briefly, but it would be a waste of time explaining it on this thread.

First of all Roberto has a lot of run on sentences, and he has the nerve to try to correct my spelling and grammar. Roberto is only a high school graduate who never went to college.

Roberto spends a lot of time giving "Nomad" member an impression he is very intelligent, and a very successful businessman. The funniest thing to me is Roberto is an ultra conservative who thinks his political views are reasonable. Yet Roberto's political view mirror Rick Santorum's ultra sexually repressed Catholic views. Both Rick Santorum and Roberto believe that sex should be for "procreation" purposes only. Roberto really said that! According to most polls 90 percent of Catholics have used some type of birth control. So either Roberto is way way way outside the mainstream of even Catholics or he is a liar?

Roberto dares to attack JoeJustJoe for doing an investigative news report on the real estate fights that pits Wooosh vs Ms Ortiz. At least many of my allegations have been confirmed by Woooosh himself, and even the Fulano cult followers think I have inside information directly from Ms Ortiz.

Compare what JoeJustJoe has being dong to what Roberto does over at that hate forum Fulano runs.

Roberto had the chutzpah to accuse the people( Nomad) members running the " Dia de Reyes toy drive" of fraud and toy stealing! Dennis who is a member over there asked Roberto to substantiate his claims, but Roberto offered no proof except to say he has unimpeachable anonymous sources. If you ask me it's beyond the pale that Roberto attacks Nomad members that are just trying to help poor Mexican children find a little joy in their lives by giving them a free toy.

Roberto cracks me up. He acts like he is a reasonable person and then he goes off the deep end attacking people especially over at that hate forum, "Baja No Mas" where he throws rocks at "Nomad" members.

I'm not going to waste my time with Roberto. He is just another hater with an anti-Nomad agenda, anti JoeJustJoe agenda.

If you want to know more check out this thread McFez started about Roberto and I added to it in the "OT."

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=58370

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
briantroy
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 01:37 AM

My parents bought a timeshare between TJ and Rosarito. The unit was on the beach, the main structure built, then it stalled. $220 thousand in cash later, my folks continue to make monthly payments to see the project done. They have faith the economy will turn. I can only wish and follow.

These endless lands and unique waters are not simply soil and sea. These elements of earth and water are as much a part of me as my blood and organs. And the people that populate this corner of the world lift my spirit to heights that allow me to see what is truly important; The beauty of life. And that is the essential gift.
– B. Florez, Mission of Souls.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 02:09 AM

Now enough with the anti-JoeJustJoe agenda of those I had words with in the "OT." I'm going to mostly ignore them, and stay on track with this interesting legal fight. However, I welcome at Nomad comments even if it's critical of JoeJustJoe(me) I have thick skin, and as long as it's an opinion about this legal case, Tila Ortiz, or even Woooosh. I welcome your objective comments, and I'm sure Wooosh and Tila do too.

I like how Woooosh now wants to stay on topic after throwing dirt on Ms Ortiz with unflattering photos and hearsay. That was part of my strategy to give Wooosh a taste of his own medicine in hopes he comes around and stops all the character assassination of Ms Ortiz. But I don't think Wooosh has stopped with the mud throwing yet.

But I have a few questions for Wooosh:

Why would Ms Ortiz ask that Federal Land to be convert to Private Property?

It is common knowledge that you can't do it simply by a request. There is a long process for this, and I don't think Ms Ortiz would go through it because the property wouldn't probably qualify.

Wooosh why would the PROFEPA Ex Director tell you your concession will not be taken away, when PROFEPA does not have jurisdiction on it?

Woooosh I can't believe you're so sneaky!

The first picture shows exactly what Woooosh had in place originally. Wooosh is the one who put all those sacks of sand. It wasn't Ms Ortiz. Now I understand that Ms Ortiz removed the rocks so the trucks could pass through to deliver the rocks, and after the rocks were put in place he whole area was left better than it was before the job was started. Wooosh didn't show the final photo after the job was complete.

Regarding the so called "eviction papers." Woooosh is just speculating. Wooosh is obsessed with Tila Ortiz, and apparently he found a shot of Ms Ortiz with her hands close to her eyes, and so according to Woooosh Ms Ortiz is supposed to be crying?

This just shows you what a sick puppy Woooosh is! All this spying, for what purpose? The photo of the two guys and lady by the mailbox does not relate to Tila Ortiz in anyway. That is not Ms Ortiz's mailbox.... That's the neighbor's mail box.

Tila Ortiz's dog's name is not Lola, its SUGAR. (RIP)

Woooosh if your concession is so rock solid. Why don't you stop all the spying and trashing and move on. Enjoy life.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 07:17 AM

Dont trust this Roberto guy Joe...

Roberto and McFez had a agreement not to insult, lie, speak about...each other...he has broken this three times now.

He came onto this BN to raise hell by being another troll. His words and so called wisdom is all coming from Fulano. Here's a example of this Roberto's deception:

Roberto from the OT: "........Show me a post I made since the 6th. I would hate to think you are not keeping your word."

Oh...okay Roberta...here:

Roberto wrote this yesterday March 14th at the Fulano site:

E: McMensa?
Come on McFez, prove all these naysayers wrong. All you have to do is give Dave a handle so he can IM you. Think of the opportunity! You'll nail his burro to the wall once and forever and establish your membership in Mensa.

The only thing that I'm confused about is your mention of funds and how you were certain that Dave couldn't afford them. As far as I could tell from the membership page, all told we're talking $100 bucks or so, maybe a little more. That doesn't seem like so much money to me. What am I missing? And do you know ANYTHING about Dave and his background? I believe it's on the board.

So Roberto...it sounds like that over "there" you are talking to me? Why are you addressing to me when I am not there? Another poser made by you or Fulano I suppose. Thanks for showing us all here what a freakin little liar you are. All mouth. Talkin BS over there as if you were a tough turd. How much booze did you hit before becoming a man to speak tough :-)

Now maybe we can let wooosh and Joe and whoever else get back to the REAL topic without your trolling deceptions.

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by mcfez]

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 07:22 AM
MCFEEZ

MORNIG SIR, are you up in SAC ? if so, how is the rain this season,drought,,no? K&T :cool:
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 07:35 AM

Morn Captain....
Haven't heard from you for a spill. Hope all is good with you and the family.

Sorry for the BS above....some folks just love to cause trouble here at the BN.

Finally....rain! It is pouring right now....the fields are puddling up with water. Good news ....it is! Grass will grow...and feeding the livestock cost will go down. Bales are currently $20.50 per :-(

I need a good farmhand out here to do some grunt work....was thinking about hiring Roberto.

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
MORNIG SIR, are you up in SAC ? if so, how is the rain this season,drought,,no? K&T :cool:

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
 Pages:  1  ..  30    32    34  ..  36

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.