BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  31    33    35  ..  60
Author: Subject: Arizonas new Imigration Bill(This has turned into a Rat Hole)
oxxo
Banned

Mood: If I was feeling any better, I'd be twins!

[*] posted on 5-8-2010 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
I am under the impression that we ALL originally came from Africa

Depends on whether you are an Evolutionist or a Fundamentalist.

But for me, I've been told in Off Topic several times that I come from the droppings of a burro! Works for me!
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 5-8-2010 at 06:33 PM

We all came the from the union of an egg with a sperm and then the process began, afterwards......:lol: Some developed into liberals and others evolved into a more advanced life form. :bounce:
oxxo
Banned

[*] posted on 5-8-2010 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
Some developed into liberals and others evolved into a more advanced life form.

Progressives? And then there were some that were infertile from the start and never evolved.......me for example (two can play this game).

Cypress, are you keepin up?

[Edited on 5-9-2010 by oxxo]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-8-2010 at 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by oxxo
But for me, I've been told several times that I come from the droppings of a burro! Works for me!

I love to see a man with so much pride speak well of himself.
oxxo
Banned

[*] posted on 5-8-2010 at 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
I love to see a man with so much pride speak well of himself.

Artful editing! Dennis you ain't keepin up. At least be clever or funny!
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 08:54 AM

This is for the Goat, and it's (?) ilk, hoping that it will provide some clarification when we talk of "controlling the border".

THIS seems pretty "clever", and yes, even "funny" if it all were not so sad-------

Not sure of the validity of each point, but you get the idea-----

MOVING TO MEXICO
Dear President Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3 Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history..

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least! one Eng lish-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U. S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy..

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't. pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car..

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U..S. from Mexico .
I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help.You're the man!!!
Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 09:07 AM

There is quite a bit wrong with the above Letter to Obama, and it will be fun to pick it apart (even though I am in favor of zero immigration into the U.S. until the U.S. population decreases by at least 10%), but I'm heading out to breakfast with my mother. Will respond later.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 09:20 AM

:mad::mad::barf::barf:

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 09:20 AM

Quote:
This is for the Goat, and it's (?) ilk, hoping that it will provide some clarification when we talk of "controlling the border".

THIS seems pretty "clever", and yes, even "funny" if it all were not so sad-------

you obviously are pretty stupid to think that the issues of 10s of millions of people can be reduced to simple issues viewed only from perspective of a retired, overweight white guy on govt pension* living in a small hick town in rural north california (* pension "earned" like all govt workers, by doing a sub-mediocre job at slow pace).

not worth debating things with a horses *ss who never had a real job (hah, pretty funny to think that barry was one of those worthless government employees we complain about every day -- and he comes here to tell us how to fix govt)
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 09:21 AM

:fire::fire::?::?::fire::fire:

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:

you obviously are pretty stupid to think that the issues of 10s of millions of people can be reduced to simple issues viewed only from perspective of a retired, overweight white guy on govt pension* living in a small hick town in rural north california (* pension "earned" like all govt workers, by doing a sub-mediocre job at slow pace).

not worth debating things with a horses *ss who never had a real job (hah, pretty funny to think that barry was one of those worthless government employees we complain about every day -- and he comes here to tell us how to fix govt)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: why am I not surprised at this sweet response from the Goat----and so knowledgable-----he is such a delightful guy/gal, and so sensitive and compassionate and soothing to the ear Our Country will certainly progress with folks like this being the spokes-person. :rolleyes:

Barry
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 09:47 AM
Dust to Dust-Asses to Ashes

That's the best way to think of people like The marooonGoat.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 09:52 AM

:fire::no::no::fire::o:o:wow:

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 11:04 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
This is for the Goat,

you obviously are pretty stupid to think that the issues of 10s of millions of people can be reduced to simple issues viewed only from perspective of a retired, overweight white guy on govt pension* living in a small hick town in rural north california

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: why am I not surprised at this sweet response from the Goat----and so knowledgable-----he is such a delightful guy/gal, and so sensitive and compassionate and soothing to the ear Our Country will certainly progress with folks like this being the spokes-person. :rolleyes:

Barry

hey, your first post said it was for me. don't be a cry baby because i responded to your marooonicity :lol:
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 11:13 AM

don't be a cry baby because i responded to your marooonicity :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 11:27 AM
marooonicity?

Where would one find its definition...The book of marooon?

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 11:38 AM

1. marooonicity
The degree to which one is a marooon.
Can you believe the marooonicity of that guy?
stupidness idiocy dumbness stupidity idiocity

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=marooonicity
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 12:16 PM

oxxo, Progressives? No, a better description would be regressives or throw-backs. The term came into usage back in the early 20th. century and the philosophy was discredited. Communism would be a more current and appropiate term.;)
oxxo
Banned

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
Communism would be a more current and appropiate term.

According to Teabaggers, soon to be former Senator Bob Bennet, arch conservative from Utah, is a Communist. Go figure. I guess a conservative defines a Communist as someone who doesn't agree with him. By using the description so frequently and so broadly, it loses its punch. :light:
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-9-2010 at 01:32 PM

oxxo, Teabaggers? By your choice of terminoligy you have lost your cerdibility:biggrin::biggrin:
 Pages:  1  ..  31    33    35  ..  60

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.