Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  31    33    35  36
Author: Subject: Baja Real Estate advise
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 09:36 AM

Tila has hung you out to dry. You did her no favors here Joe. She came to this site and posted hate speech against me in her first post. She then said she would be proud to "be my boy", and I made her my bit*ch.

PROFEPA is the federal prosecutor. They are the ones who determined my concession is still valid and where the Federal Zone Lines are. ZOFEMAT can only issue papers and manage the Federal Zone (their job) based on the legal decisions made by PROFEPA.

All your other points are garbage since at the time all those trucks with boulders came (I hear she spent $10K), the Federal Zone was already into the street. She had no legal right to access that area, and still doesn't. We protested the trucks and she called out her police friend to guard the actions. Nice huh?

The problem with the boulders is twofold. To do what she did requires an enviromentment impact survey, a permit and control of the land- she had none of those. Firstly the boulders do no good there. The bedrock is 10 meters down and she would need 100 trucks for them to help. The boulders she did place were gone in weeks- they just sunk to the bottom. The second problem is "everything you do to the ocean impacts your neighbor" (ZOFEMAT Jefe's words to us). The boulders immediately caused the sand to the south to be further eroded and it actually caused the sidewalk to collapse (from sand being taken out from under the seawall). That's no good and we put a stop to it right away.

You also don't know much about real Mexicans. Mexicans are very private people who generally keep to themselves- but they do watch everything that happens around them. Tila moved here in 2006 and immediately had the deportees and drug dealers visiting her house. They noticed and didn't like it at all. Deportees and drug dealers are seen as the main criminal and social problem here in Rosarito- and here she is associating openly with them. They could not help but notice because Tila gave Harlan the the keys to her house to have parties. Harlan and his white-trash American drug dealing friends would set up huge loudspeakers outside on weekends and blast "their type" music over this Mexican neighborhood beach.

There is also a dynamic between the Baja Mexicans and Mexican like Tila from Texas I do not fully understand. Alonzo has bad words for the Mexicans from Texas- pince Texanos. They are mean spirited to say the least. He says the border patrol who rotate along the border say the same thing. Once Alonzo found out Tila was from Texas he said "now I understand" why she is the way she is.

BTW: Tila was enjoying searching for and reading my posts on Fulano's site. He asked if it was OK to mess with her. What he did was put a re-direct on her IP- so every time she went to his site she was sent to the PayPal donation page for the Disabled Beach Access point. Funny stuff!

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh

You also don't know much about real Mexicans. Mexicans are very private people who generally keep to themselves- but they do watch everything that happens around them. Tila moved here in 2006 and immediately had the deportees and drug dealers visiting her house. They noticed and didn't like it at all. Deportees and drug dealers are seen as the main criminal and social problem here in Rosarito- and here she is associating openly with them.

There is also a dynamic between the Baja Mexicans and Mexican like Tila from Texas I do not fully understand. Alonzo has a bad word for the Mexicans from Texas. They are mean spirited to say the least. He says the border patrol who rotate along the border say the same thing. Once Alonzo found out Tila was from Texas he said "now I understand" why she is the way she is.

BTW: Tila was enjoying searching for and reading my posts on Fulano's site. He asked if it was OK to mess with her. What he did was put a re-direct on her IP- so every time she went to his site she was sent to the PayPal donation page for the Disabled Beach Access point. Funny stuff!

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by Woooosh]

Woooosh stop right now with your racial stereotypes of Mexicans, and Mexican-Americans from Texas. Mexicans aren't dogs where you can pigeon-hole ALL Mexicans into this nice little stereotype like some people do with animals. Even dogs sometimes don't live up to their stereotype of their dog breed. For example Labradors and Golden Retrievers are suppose to have great a temperament and get along with people and children. I owned both dogs, and both dogs made wonderful pets, but guess what? Some Labs and Golden Retrievers bite people including kids.

Woooosh I doubt you would stereotype and pigeonhole ALL Americans of holding either a positive or negative stereotype. So Wooosh why do you do do it with Mexicans? Well I suspect for the reasons why you do it, is because you admitted you never been around Mexicans until you're 19 years of age, and you're still clueless today, and so you fall back on racial stereotypes to help you understand Mexicans.

Sure Woooosh some Mexicans, and even Americans from a certain regions of the country fit their negative or positive stereotype. For example many people from New York or rude. Many very guero (white)Mexicans from Mexico City live up to their negative chilanga( stuck up) stereotype but you would be wrong to take out your racial stereotype card you have in your pocket Woooosh and label all Mexicans from either Mexico city or Texas of fitting that racial stereotype.

You know that I can't even go car shopping without getting hit with that racial stereotype. I'll come walking up to the car lot, and some white guy salesman is next to greet me, but he gives way to this Spanish speaking Mexican saleman who greets me in Spanish like I'm his long lost best friends, and thinks I'm going I'm going to buy a car from him because he is Mexican too. Before I have a word out he is talking to me about a family minivan or SUV for the family.( my kids are all young adults with their own cars)

I talk to him back English, and tell him I'm interested in a car like a Corvette, and I don't want to see the minivans or SUVs. The guys whole friendly demeanor drops, and he has a little trouble with English but he tries to recover, and does try to show me the cars I tell him I'm interested in, but he knows he lost the sale.

I been in sales, and the salesman made a big critical mistake with his racial stereotype. Salesmen make critical mistakes all the time and lose sales, but you Woooosh if you use racial stereotypes out in the street, and you're wrong. You could lose more than a sale.

Woooosh already Tila Ortiz doesn't fit that Mexican stereotype because she is/was a Texas and California school administrator who ran school programs, and doesn't fit the racial southerner stereotype, although I ran across something as I looked briefly at the background of Ms Ortiz. I found out she was a registered republican! I hope that's incorrect, because you know how I fell about republicans especially if they're Latino(a) Tila Ortiz tell me you didn't vote for George Bush twice?:lol:

Regarding the Fulano re-route of Ms Ortiz just trying to read his forum. Talk about censorship. Fulano blocks and kicks off anybody that doesn't follow his views. He blocks me all the time from just lurking. I like other "Nomad" members wouldn't be caught dead as a member there. Fulano banned Maggie when she joined. I hear Fulano bans or blocks many people. You can even lurk on that site without using your real ISP address, because he wants to know who you are.

Pravda has nothing on Fulano. They're both into propaganda and heavy censorship.

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 10:56 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:P

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 01:55 PM

Woooosh I'm glad to see the Xanax, mota, and alcohol are making you more relaxed and less anxiety-ridden. But be careful how you mix together those drugs, especially the prescription drug Xanax. If you take too many Xanax drugs you could be foaming from the mouth especially if you're mixing the drugs.

If I have time I do want to cover the topic of having a small amount of drugs and what the Mexican law says, and what Mexican police can and can not do to both Mexican Nationals, and Americans visitors.

BTW Woooosh what is the Texas stereotype of Mexicans, and Mexican-Americans. I'm not exactly sure what Alonzo is referring too, but I have heard a few things. I hope to God the racial sterotype of Texas Latinos aren't as bad as the Southerner American stereotype of a gun-toting, God fearing racist good O'boy driving a Ford F-150 pickup while flying the confederate flag in back?
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 01:59 PM

"Southerner American stereotype of a gun-toting, God fearing racist good O'boy driving a Ford F-150 pickup while flying the confederate flag in back?"

JOe, where would ya be without it .... :biggrin::biggrin: .. or Cheech and Chong ...

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by wessongroup]

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by wessongroup]

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-14-2012 at 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Woooosh I'm glad to see the Xanax, mota, and alcohol are making you more relaxed and less anxiety-ridden. But be careful how you mix together those drugs, especially the prescription drug Xanax. If you take too many Xanax drugs you could be foaming from the mouth especially if you're mixing the drugs.

If I have time I do want to cover the topic of having a small amount of drugs and what the Mexican law says, and what Mexican police can and can not do to both Mexican Nationals, and Americans visitors.

BTW Woooosh what is the Texas stereotype of Mexicans, and Mexican-Americans. I'm not exactly sure what Alonzo is referring too, but I have heard a few things. I hope to God the racial sterotype of Texas Latinos aren't as bad as the Southerner American stereotype of a gun-toting, God fearing racist good O'boy driving a Ford F-150 pickup while flying the confederate flag in back?

The drug law is new and interesting. You can have small amounts of heroin, cocaine and mota. I don't think crack or meth is on the list- maybe. For mota it is 3 grams. Anything less than 3 grams is not a crime. That does not mean they won't arrest you . They still have to unless you pay a bribe on the way to the station. The law says small amounts won't get you jail time, but they document each time you are busted. Once you hit three-strikes you go into forced rehab. So it may not get you jail time, but it will ruin your day.

Don't worry JJJ , I won't pull a Whitney. I stop refilling the scripts for it a year or so ago because I must have 15 bottles full of the stuff. But now is a good time for a Xanax and Jack back. I had a great day with the dogs, got my work done and the stock market was kind today as well...

Oh, Harlan is back visiting JoJo. I wonder if Tila (our Angel) will tell him she caused his rap sheet to be put online. That will be interesting.

[Edited on 3-15-2012 by Woooosh]

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 07:03 AM

So...you are saying that they intend to tear down that apartment building too?

I know that isn't your bud......right? :-)

"There are five houses in the way of the Malecon project that are in the "Federal Zone". My best guess is PROFEPA and the "Water Project" will simply come and clear them away as they go. Tilas is not be the first occupied house in the way. How they handle the first house will show us who and how they will evict and clear the next four houses, including Tilas. She is sitting there waiting with a Prescripcion Positiva in her hand. Squat. Nothing we have gone through will matter and her friends can save face by not having to evict her. It will just happen and that's why PROFEPA has told us to just sit tight. Just my guess..."

[Edited on 3-15-2012 by mcfez]

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 09:03 AM

That is a good question McFez. The lead PROFEPA lawyer in Mexico City who ordered the closurado of a new hotel built on the Federal Zone in Cancun has this case- which includes all three of these buildings in the Federal Zone which were ALL offered fraudulently for sale to US investors claiming legal land titles for the buyers. None of them even had applied for a Federal Zone Concession and all tried to claim the land they occupied as "private property". The PROFEPA delegate for Baja determined these three building were either in the "Marine Zone or Federal Zone" last November. It's up to PROFEPA in Mexico City. If the FMZ line measurement I formally requested determines this area is marine zone- 100% sure it is gone because that is "underwater" and no buildings at all are permitted. We'll see soon enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKLbaMe4sPU

Raphael will know. He is part of the team who paid for the land under it in 1993, and has provided PROFEPA/SEMARNAT/ZOFEMAT with the stamped SRA receipt and a matching map (Rancho La Costa Azul) through me. It would be to his benefit to have the building remain, for obvious reasons. Raphael's team was also the designer and engineers for the Malecon project that has just begun.

The neighbors would all love to see it gone and their view, sunlight and property values restored. Nomads stopped the fraudulent sale of it a year ago for lack of land title, so now they are quietly renting them out. Not a "For Rent" Sign in sight.

Our concession does not include that building, so it's not my focus. It is part of my fraccionamiento though, so it is included in the formal measurement I requested.

This was the last day our Mexican neighbor enjoyed sunlight and a view of the Coronados from his house. He worked all his life for this house and when he finally retired to enjoy his house, these land thieves did this to him. What a shame. (This is one in a series of photos he took. It broke his heart.) Look at the construction method- drywall against waves. You can even see the cement floors were made simply by pouring a thin layer of concrete over top of the corrugated metal roof material. (i.e., it wont take much to bring it down)

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
So...you are saying that they intend to tear down that apartment building too?

I know that isn't your bud......right? :-)

"There are five houses in the way of the Malecon project that are in the "Federal Zone". My best guess is PROFEPA and the "Water Project" will simply come and clear them away as they go. Tilas is not be the first occupied house in the way. How they handle the first house will show us who and how they will evict and clear the next four houses, including Tilas. She is sitting there waiting with a Prescripcion Positiva in her hand. Squat. Nothing we have gone through will matter and her friends can save face by not having to evict her. It will just happen and that's why PROFEPA has told us to just sit tight. Just my guess..."

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 09:46 AM

I'm not ever impressed with land improvements that are directly on the beach such as this Condo is.

This malecon they are installing.....will it be fitted with outdoor lights? That's another issue that I have...light pollution.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
I'm not ever impressed with land improvements that are directly on the beach such as this Condo is.

This malecon they are installing.....will it be fitted with outdoor lights? That's another issue that I have...light pollution.

Gee, I don't know the answer to that one. I have the engineering drawings that show a lot (walkways, bikepath, and area for sports, a children's pool, vendor areas, public restrooms with showers (CA style), but I have not seen anything that looks like lighting.

I would not be surprised though. Mayor Robles just responded to merchants crime and vandalism complaints in the downtown oceanfront area by promising to add more streetlights. I agree that light pollution makes it hard to see the stars- but it's also hard to appreciate the stars when you just got assaulted in the dark. Tough call in a high-crime area. imo

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 11:28 AM

Quote:
Quote:

The drug law is new and interesting. You can have small amounts of heroin, cocaine and mota. I don't think crack or meth is on the list- maybe. For mota it is 3 grams. Anything less than 3 grams is not a crime. That does not mean they won't arrest you . They still have to unless you pay a bribe on the way to the station. The law says small amounts won't get you jail time, but they document each time you are busted. Once you hit three-strikes you go into forced rehab. So it may not get you jail time, but it will ruin your day.

Don't worry JJJ , I won't pull a Whitney. I stop refilling the scripts for it a year or so ago because I must have 15 bottles full of the stuff. But now is a good time for a Xanax and Jack back. I had a great day with the dogs, got my work done and the stock market was kind today as well...

Oh, Harlan is back visiting JoJo. I wonder if Tila (our Angel) will tell him she caused his rap sheet to be put online. That will be interesting.

I understand Harlan is back from one of my autonomous sources and that may be a good thing because Harlan knows about computers and might be able to fix Ms Ortiz's computer that went down with either a strong computer virus or it could even be hardware related. There are computer viruses capable of giving you that fatal "blue screen" and you'll think it's sometime like the motherboard or video card, but it turns out to be a malicious computer virus.

I understand that Ms Ortiz suspects Fulano of causing her computer to crash! Ms Ortiz heard that both you Woooosh and Fulano were spreading vicious lies about her, and somebody gave her the link to Fulano's racist hate forum.( it wasn't me, because I would never direct anybody to that racist site for many reasons including catching a computer virus)

Well Ms Ortiz was able to visit there once, but when she went back. I guess from her ISP address Fulano figured out who Ms Ortiz because she lives next to Woooosh. So when Ms Ortiz went back a second time Fulano was all ready for her and had her ISP address. Fulano had set up a "meta redirect" which redirected her to Wooosh's "Paypal" site.( yeah very funny) And in case you don't believe me. Woooosh has already admitted Fulano redirected Ms Ortiz's to Woooosh "PayPal" site in a post above.

If anybody ever had a malicious computer virus you sometimes try to go to any site but the virus re-directs to it's virus remover where they promise if you pay them money and download their software. Only then the virus remover will remove that "re-direct" which is really like taking your computer hostage in more ways than one.

Now it could be pure coincidence that Ms Ortiz's computer went down just after visiting Fulano's hate forum. I don't know for sure. I just hope Harland or somebody gets her computer back up.

But if you read by posts in the "OT" I said many times never open up unknown links from Baja1943, and don't visit Fulano's hate forum where he has all kinds of toys to capture information or tries to keep his so-called enemies off. Fulano is not a computer expert but he reads a lot, and he tries out many things that are out there on the Internet, but probably has no idea what he is really doing, but he gets lucky once in awhile that those "codes" he finds works.

If you want to know know more about his subject just Google redirecting virus and you see something like this website below:

How to Fix a Google Redirecting Virus | eHow.com www.ehow.com › Computer Software A Google redirect virus is installed through a Trojan horse and executed once a web ... from one web page to another using a technique known as meta refresh.

[Edited on 3-15-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 12:09 PM

Her computer is not "down" Joe, it never has been. Or do you call her on the phone number in her "Baja Real Estate For Sale" ad? Angel has been following the actions daily, as recently as 4:28 pm yesterday. She was only redirected by Fulano. No crash, no codes, nada, by him. (Note: If Tila would donate $4,800USD it would cover the actual concession fees paid by us while she has been squatting there. )

She and Harlan both have wireless connections within range of my house. Harlan even uses his own last name for his. No need to blame Fulano- I'm much closer. And I consider myself quite capable with computers having used them since 1972 when I did FORTRAN programming using paper punch-cards... then cassette tape drives... then the 4.5" floppies.. then the 3.5" discs...then...

Harlan logged on to Fulanos site from his house here yesterday (he's the Pope- so he's pays the rent for JoJo). He read everything posted about him (he did a "self search" on Google). He knows that Tila brought this all to him and his deportee drug dealer buddies. I didn't start the public release of all that damaging info about his group, she did. Finally he knows the truth about her though. Harlan is now also being redirected to the Disabled Beach Access donation page.

Tila Ortiz Maldonado (Angel) has a masters degree in clinical psychology specializing in emotionally disturbed children. She made Harlan think he was a child protecting his surrogate mother- her. He was only guilty of being taken in by her. She is that good and I have never met anyone like her before. You were taken in at first too Joe. Truth be told- I initially asked my lawyer NOT to pursue Harlan further legally because I felt he was a victim of her. A stupid, violent and gullible victim, but a victim nonetheless. I'm pretty much over that now. For sure.
:lol:

greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 12:38 PM

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 01:01 PM

Quote:
Her computer is not "down" Joe, it never has been. Angel has been following the actions daily, as recently as 4:28 pm yesterday. She was only redirected by Fulano. No crash, no codes, nada, by him. (Note: If Tila would donate $4,800USD it would cover the actual concession fees paid by us while she has been squatting there. )

She and Harlan both have wireless connections within range of my house. Harlan even uses his own last name for his. No need to blame Fulano- I'm much closer. And I consider myself quite capable with computers having used them since 1972 when I did FORTRAN programming using paper punch-cards... then cassette tape drives... then the 4.5" floppies.. then the 3.5" discs...then...

Harlan logged on to Fulanos site from his house here yesterday (he's the Pope- so he's pays the rent for JoJo). He read everything posted about him (he did a "self search" on Google). He knows that Tila brought this all to him and his deportee drug dealer buddies. I didn't start the public release of all that damaging info about his group, she did. Finally he knows the truth about her though. Harlan is now also being redirected to the Disabled Beach Access donation page.

Tila Ortiz Maldonado (ANngel) has a masters degree in clinical psychology specializing in emotionally disturbed children. She made Harlan think he was a child protecting his surrogate mother- her. He was only guilty of being taken in by her. No different that you were at first Joe. Truth be told- I asked my lawyer NOT to pursue Harlan further legally because I felt he was a victim of her. I'm pretty much over that now. ;)

Why did you post Angel's profile? I know you think Angel is Tila Ortiz, but have you confirmed it with 100 percent accuracy, and can link the two?

Spying again Woooosh? Or is that Fulano spying for you?

Don't you two guys ever get out of the house? Especially you Woooosh with your ocean view. I guess if it wasn't for the dogs you would never get out of your house.

Perhaps Ms Ortiz has another computer?( I myself have four computers in my house) Perhaps she borrowed a computer? I don't know, and I'm not going to ask my sources about something so dumb. The only thing I know is her main computer is down, and she was going to ask Harlan to get it back up. For a deportee criminal Mexican that you try to portray Harlan as. He sure seems handy, and willing to help his neighbors. Harland isn't a deportee, but rather a Mexican-American from a good family and lives in San Diego. He lives part-time in Rosarito Beach I suspect because he wants to rediscovery his Mexican heritage. I don't know, and it's just a guess.

I don't know Woooosh if I was Harland that I wouldn't blame Tila Ortiz that my name is all over the internet in a bad light. If it were me. I'd blame the person(s) who put that information on the internet. That would be you Woooosh and Fulano.

Woooosh there is no way you or Fulano could tell what Harland is searching on Google. That just tells me Woooosh that you're stuck in the 70's regarding computers. Now if Harland hit a Google link to Fulano's website, or there is some type of spyware Fulano put on Harland's computer then maybe he could do it. But like I said. Fulano is a computer amateur that reads a lot and tries out different computer codes already written on the Internet. Sorry Fulano doesn't have the skills, but he does get lucky once in awhile.

If Tila, Harland, or anybody wants to contact JoeJustJoe. I could easily tell them how to get around that meta re-direct Fulano puts on his hate forum, but if he wants to keep viewer away. Fulano is already doing a good job with that boring racist content. What does he have? Maybe five or six contributing members. :lol::lol: Talk about rinky dinky.

Wrote wrote: Tila Ortiz Maldonado (Angel) has a masters degree in clinical psychology specializing in emotionally disturbed children.

Well JoeJustJoe has a Masters in Psychology specializing in exposing "posers." I work in the business world, but my psychology learning skills has always come in handy especially working in sales and playing on the Internet. I don't know if Ms Ortiz has a Masters in Psychology, but she sure has a lot in common with me.

[Edited on 3-15-2012 by JoeJustJoe]
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 02:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I tried a sample "Xanax" one time. Man they should make you feel good, and any anxiety you might be having is gone, and is replaced by feelings of euphoria and many people like to mix Xanax with alcohol for a more intense good feeling, and it's all legal too.

The problem is when you're talking "Xanax" you body naturally produces less serotonin in your brain, and if you stop taking "Xanax" you are left high and dry because you no longer have "Xanax' and your brain stop producing any significant amount of the neurotransmitter serotonin and your body goes into serious withdraws. Xanax should makes you feel good, but you always need more and more, and if you stop taking the drug cold turkey. You'll be in a world of hurt.

Interesting take of Mexico's new drug laws Woooosh. So when Alonzo was busted by the Rosarito Beach police for carrying a small quantity of marijuana. Did Alonzo pay a small bribe? Perhaps Alonzo stood his ground and the cops let him go, or did they arrest Alonzo put his name in the drug data base( if they have one) and then let Alonzo go but marked him down for strike one?

I know on another forum where I'm a member along with Fulano( I can't get rid of this nut) There was this young gringo member carrying a small personal quantity of "meth!" Yeah it's unfortunate there are young American that do drugs in Tijuana "sin-city" and it makes it worse for another Americans because the TJ police can just randomly shake down gringos and Mexican-Americans and just know a few of them will be carrying around illegal drugs.

But this member came clean and admitted he was carrying drugs and nobody gave him a hard time, but it did make an interesting thread.
_______

He said he was walking around the outskirts of TJ "Zona Norte" a known drug area, and dangerous area if you ask me, because they have a lot of Mexican deportees here.

The cops stopped him, searched him and found the small quantity of drugs. They put the guy in back of the patrol car with other Mexican drug junkies. The TJ police also searched his wallet and knew he had money.( 1500 pesos)

The TJ police told him he was looking at 30 days in jail! The forum member was very scared, but luckily an English speaking Mexican was in the car with him too and gave him much needed advice( careful these guys arrested too sometimes work with the cops, but I don't think it was the case here)

The TJ corrupt cops were hinting about a 900 peso bribe to be let go, and finally after a little time the corrupt TJ cops accepted a 700 peso bribe, and they let the guy go.
___

But an interesting discussion followed:

Some members said the TJ police were just trying to get a bribe, and because he had a small quantity. He should have never been arrested. Others said he did the right thing, and hoped in learned his lesson.

Fulano even chimed in. Fulano never misses an opportunity to scare gringos about Mexico. In fact I'll just post Fulano's words under another handle he uses on that forum and let you see for yourself what he said:

Fulano said Small amounts of drugs are not really decriminalized, it is still illegal but there is just no jail sentence for it. If the cops took a drug user to the judge, the judge would just turn him loose. So the crooked cops could not exact a bribe from users because they already knew they were not going to jail anyway. Instead, those caught are encouraged to enter a drug diversion problem. This law does not apply to foreigners. The purpose of the law to get Mexican citizens off drugs, they don't care one rat's ass about Gringos and are not interested in spending Mexican tax dollars to get Gringos into rehab. 2 +

Of course I didn't believe Fulano, and luckily there is a Mexican national with duel citizenship that's like Jesse on this site, and this guy is very knowledgeable about Mexican law and most other subjects regarding Mexico.

Ray( the Mexican National said) :Care to provide a source for this assertion? Also I believe your understanding of decriminalization is incorrect. decriminalization just means that you won't face criminal prosecution.

JoeJustJoe's thinking is Mexico new drug laws is mostly "decriminalization" and therefore in practice they aren't suppose to arrested anybody with a small quantities of drugs and a national data base is unlikely, but Mexican cops being Mexican cops probably just harass citizens to get a bribe and do what all cops do, and that's harass people, but that's my opinion, and I don't know for sure.

I doubt that Mexico arrests only gringos with any amount of drugs like Fulano was claiming, and forces Mexicans in drug diversion after three arrests.( but hey drugs are my area of expertise in Mexico)

Here is a drug fact sheet:

http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/drug_fact_sheet.pdf

Fulano when pushed came up this long PDF file of Mexican drug law, and pointed to article Articulo 481

http://www.diputados.gob.mx/LeyesBiblio/pdf/142.pdf

But the Mexican national that's knows all about the laws in Mexico Challenged Fulano's understand of the law again:

Articulo 481 doesn't say what you think it does. Pero ni modo.

Ray said to Fulano:No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver.

I find this a very interesting area of discussion:
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 03:24 PM

Well Joe- Angel is up to date on everything here as of 12:57 today. Her Nomad profile shows she last checked in today at 12:57. She's a fast reader, but probably not happy with the content.

She logged on from her house for 23 minutes until 1:20 pm when she left in a rush. Harlan came by to close her gate and protect her house while she was gone (see photo and time stamp). I'm not spying Joe, I am protecting the interests and fulfilling the contractual protection requirements of our current, valid and legal Federal Zone Concession- DGZF-832/08.

Alonzo has never been arrested in Mexico or the USA. Harlan is a US citizen, not a deportee. The only thing he is claiming in Mexico is his share of drug proceeds. Tila has made too many enemies over this. She had two witnesses testify falsely of her five yeas residence, she has caused drug dealers to have their photos and actions posted (with drugs changing hands no less), she has caused the photo of the head of the Ministerial Police to be posted that shows him negotiating with her late at night- with her eviction papers in his hand. She has also brought all this attention to Grupo Aries who lost $5.4Million due to her.

Mexico is a passive aggressive culture Joe. It's true. She will likely end up like Sylvia- another Rosarito lady who played fast and loose with Federal Zone concessions and ended up dead from a alleged "car accident". That's how they do things down here- cowardly. Tila attacks me through you and you don't find that Passive-Aggressive"? huh? Pince Texano.

Ponder this Joe- Any blood split will be on your hands. I asked you from the beginning to keep this on topic with Real Estate law questions and you never did answer any of them. You did what you are famous for here- attacking people. She provided all the lies and bullcr*p for you to post, but you were the one who foolishly sat and typed it for her. If she wanted to ask anything she could have- but she had you do it. Do you see how dangerous a situation you created? Sure you will blame me- but I am not an anonymouse (sic intended) JoeJustJoe, I am a real person forced to defend my reputation and family once Angel posted my real name.

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
I have the engineering drawings that show a lot (walkways, bikepath, and area for sports, a children's pool, vendor areas, public restrooms with showers (CA style), but I have not seen anything that looks like lighting.

I find it hard to conceive that they'd build a malecon without lighting; strolling the malecon is in great part an evening activity.

me too. It's not on the engineering maps I have or it's yet another layer of detail I haven't gotten down to. I have the full of AutoCad files, but I haven't seen "elevations" yet, so maybe it's with those. If they weren't in the plans- they probably will be since they added them downtown already.

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 04:36 PM

Your engineering maps...blueprints...should have a separate electrical requirement layout print.

Also....if you run up to the area the of the started construction...there should be a construction shack....with a foreman.

I'd be checking for any sort of sewer outlet (from the street gutters) that may be placed right there on your beach :-(

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
I have the engineering drawings that show a lot (walkways, bikepath, and area for sports, a children's pool, vendor areas, public restrooms with showers (CA style), but I have not seen anything that looks like lighting.

I find it hard to conceive that they'd build a malecon without lighting; strolling the malecon is in great part an evening activity.

me too. It's not on the engineering maps I have or it's yet another layer of detail I haven't gotten down to. I have the full of AutoCad files, but I haven't seen "elevations" yet, so maybe it's with those. If they weren't in the plans- they probably will be since they added them downtown already.

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 05:06 PM

Hey Woooosh.. think ya could pull some permits for me ... aaahhh .... are you now with the City Building Department ... :lol::lol::lol:

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 3-15-2012 at 05:44 PM

Quote:
Well Joe- Angel is up to date on everything here as of 12:57 today. Her Nomad profile shows she last checked in today at 12:57. She's a fast reader, but probably not happy with the content.

She logged on from her house for 23 minutes until 1:20 pm when she left in a rush. Harlan came by to close her gate and protect her house while she was gone (see photo and time stamp). I'm not spying Joe, I am protecting the interests and fulfilling the contractual protection requirements of our current, valid and legal Federal Zone Concession- DGZF-832/08.

Alonzo has never been arrested in Mexico or the USA. Harlan is a US citizen, not a deportee. The only thing he is claiming in Mexico is his share of drug proceeds. Tila has made too many enemies over this. She had two witnesses testify falsely of her five yeas residence, she has caused drug dealers to have their photos and actions posted (with drugs changing hands no less), she has caused the photo of the head of the Ministerial Police to be posted that shows him negotiating with her late at night- with her eviction papers in his hand. She has also brought all this attention to Grupo Aries who lost $5.4Million due to her.

Mexico is a passive aggressive culture Joe. It's true. She will likely end up like Sylvia- another Rosarito lady who played fast and loose with Federal Zone concessions and ended up dead from a alleged "car accident". That's how they do things down here- cowardly. Tila attacks me through you and you don't find that Passive-Aggressive"? huh? Pince Texano.

Ponder this Joe- Any blood split will be on your hands. I asked you from the beginning to keep this on topic with Real Estate law questions and you never did answer any of them. You did what you are famous for here- attacking people. She provided all the lies and bullcr*p for you to post, but you were the one who foolishly sat and typed it for her. If she wanted to ask anything she could have- but she had you do it. Do you see how dangerous a situation you created? Sure you will blame me- but I am not an anonymouse (sic intended) JoeJustJoe, I am a real person forced to defend my reputation and family once Angel posted my real name.

Woooosh you're spying, and you're obsessed with this real estate fight vs Ortiz and a clear front beach view.

JoeJustJoe sleeps very well at night thank you. Oh you have me real interested in yours and Tila's real estate fight, but it's like a good book that I enjoy reading, and I'm also contributing to the book or investigate report, I can put the book down because at the end of the day it doesn't involve me.

I'm also trying to help you Woooosh believe it or not? Remember I said sometimes I think I'm psychic and just sometimes know things? Well you don't have to be a psychic to see trouble around the horizon for either you Woooosh or Tila Ortiz!

If you ask me Woooosh it's just not worth it. You already have your property and beach front view. I also understand you have a concession on beach front property when you purchased your house years ago. You're just greedy Woooosh and just want a bigger concession. You Woooosh want to own the whole beach and to do the beach what Woooosh wants. You don't care about the local Mexican that you view of passive-aggressive. What Mexican wants a "dog beach?" Most Mexicans have three or four kids, and if they have a dog for a pet. The dog is only a pet, and they don't treat dogs like like children.

I covered a few legal aspects to your real estate case Woooosh but you keep throwing the dirt at Ms Ortiz, Harlan, Mexicans, and even JoeJustJoe.

So Wooooosh you brought up the subject of Harlan taking care of Ms Ortiz place while she is away. Hey Woooosh what about you and your good neighbor policy?

There was a time that you and Tila Ortiz were friends Woooosh as I understand it, and even you showed an email where you both exchanged emails.( private stuff) There was a time when Tila Ortiz worked as an Teacher/Administrator in California, but is retired now. There was a time when you Woooosh offered to watch Ms Ortiz's property for her while she was gone.

As I understand it. Ms Ortiz's property was broken into many times, and she had you Woooosh watching the property as well as the local police.

Once Tila Ortiz came home and found a gay couple starting to move in her house! The gay couple told Tila that Woooosh came them permission to move in the house. Tila didn't believe them, and Woooosh at first denied he gave such permission, but when Ms Ortiz saw Woooosh's cleaning supplies in her house. She knew it was Woooosh who allowed the two gay guys to move in.

Later Woooosh convinced Ms Ortiz to let the two gay guys move in her place, and Ms Ortiz felt like she had no choice because she was working long hours in California, and had no time to watch her place continually getting broken into. And she knew as soon as she left the two gays would break into the house anyway.

Later that Sunday when Ms Ortiz was back home in California she gets a call from a local cop that Woooosh gave to the cop. The cop wanted to know if Ms Ortiz gave the person in the house permission to live there? And Ms Ortiz said she did, but the cop said they found drugs on the guy and he was going to jail. The guys name is Cesar who is still in jail today. The other gay guy I guess left before this. Cesar is either some gay friend of Woooosh's or just a stray dog Woooosh picked up and felt sorry and then offered to let the two gay guys stay at his neighbors house( Ms Ortiz's house)

If you ask me Woooosh is like the neighbor from hell! It's no wonder so many locals hate Woooosh. I heard there is this Puerto Rican neighbor that spit in Woooosh's face!
 Pages:  1  ..  31    33    35  36

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.