Pages:  1  ..  34    36    38  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 6-1-2009 at 09:31 AM

Here's my baby picture:

<<<<edit>>>>

:cool:

And Raphael, you're getting close, but I'm no friend of Hugo Torres Chabert. He's just another real esate huckster, but he covers it up better than you.

[Edited on 6-2-2009 by BajaNomad]
TENGOMIEDO

[*] posted on 6-1-2009 at 09:37 AM

Pienso que la mala persona es una mujer también.

Saludos de San Quintin, Ensenada, Baja California.
rpleger
Super Nomad

Mood: Was good.

[*] posted on 6-1-2009 at 10:35 AM

Saludo yourself TENGOMIEDO

Richard on the Hill

*ABROAD*, adj. At war with savages and idiots. To be a Frenchman abroad is to
be miserable; to be an American abroad is to make others miserable.
-- Ambrose Bierce, _The Enlarged Devil\'s Dictionary_
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-1-2009 at 06:50 PM

Hey Tengomiedo when did you pop up?

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 01:14 PM

After my La Paz visits to the Estate oficials, denouncing the Mulege District attorey lack of cation against Olivia Higuera Aguilar and Marck Jerome Burbey, who are at this time under 7 criminal investigations, one civil conviction and one federal Investigation for the turtle killings, the District attorney had reluctantly to ask Olivia to render testimony on Friday and continue with the criminal investigation that he was holding since October 2008 without any action, also one of her attorneys has to appear in court.
Looks like they are going to start acting on all the criminal investigations since 2003 against them and some are self proved for falsehood in court.
Also looks like all the Estate Oficial including the Estate Security Secretary know about the drug activities in the trestaurant El Zargazo, covered up by SEMARNAP officials and the Estate District attorney; they are very worried because of the recent capture of 8 city majors in Michoacan for narcotics relationships; looks like the President is acting and soon in South Baja too.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 01:21 PM

And arrowhead thanks for putting my basic school holoween picture here, you saved me the tie to do it myself, but that picture is only in my Tijuana house; the others are very new and taken by myself with my camera.
Don't worry, I will know who you are sooner or latter but looks like it will be sooner.
Also, check the adultfriends reference you put in here too, the real author photo is now there too; computers are a blessing when you act straight but very bad to cover things up.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 01:36 PM

Arrowhead
you say that maybe I have problems with several of my properties and all have drugs related problems.
I wish you were not right, but not only mine but almost all of the costal properties in Baja, have that kind of problems and a lot of people just accept the easy money for letting them unload their drugs; my problem is that I do not only have refused but attacked them, Hugo Torres have promoted thaose unloadings and now he or better said she can not go out of his house without 20 people and a bullet proff car while I can still go everyplace alone and unarmed.
Yes we both have very large land holdings, the only difference is that I paid for my land to the Federal Government while he don't want to pay for the lots and steal some, just ask the Popotla restaurant group in Rosarito Beach or the Mercado de Artesanias Benito Juarez; those are groups of people that were being staeled from by Hugo Torres Chavert and I defended them with information and support and that at this time, they have their business and hoses because of me and I know you know about those cases.
Do you like to put up history, why don't you publish my articles "La Verdadera Historia de Rosarito" in my newspaper ABC or "Cronica de un Fraude a la Nacion" in many newspapers;that has been very beneficial information for people in Rosarito Beach; if you do not have a copy, I will leave a copy on my dinner table, I know you have who has access to my house anyway.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 01:40 PM

Rafael can you reveal the name of Arrowhead? Is Arrowhead a woman? If you have a picture please post it. That would be a hoot!

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 06:31 PM

I am still not completely sure, but I am very close to be sure, fore sure it is very small group of people who can do that and get access to those photos
bajamigo
Super Nomad

Mood: hubimos llegado

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 09:08 PM

Somebody shoot me.

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamigo
Somebody shoot me.

Wait till Saturday

bajamigo
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 09:31 PM

When the Captain is safely delivered.........do it! By the way, what are naming him?

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 09:38 PM

I thought he had a name,,,,,,,,,,,or a rank

BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 6-2-2009 at 09:39 PM

I thought the turtles are dead.............shouldn't this thread be also?

All the rest of this torocaca is irrelevant to the original post about possible turtle stew and resulting prosecutions of the offenders if it is proven that they were actually guilty of the crime.

Get back to me when the results of the investigation are published...........
:barf:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-3-2009 at 12:36 PM

BajaNuts
you are right all the way
At this time every single Estate official has been informed of the Turtle stew business done in the Olivia's restaurant El Zargazo, we hope justice will be done for those log gone turtles, but we now know that the lady who sold the live turtles to the restaurant was caught too and wistled on the restaurant in exchange of letting her go, she was caught with a big stew pot herself, she is the aunt of the mafia "El Gordo" guy relative to Olivia, so everything was in the family.
Also, we found out the new way Olivia is working to unload boats; now a big boat was anchored in front of the restaurant for 3 nights, all laights off and a lot of small boats came to the big boat several times during the night every night; curiously the Navy boat closing the Bay was gone for those 3 days and when the big boat was gone, the Navy boat came back to its post closing again the bay.
We reporte that tho the Organized crime unit but the cavalry came too late when the big boat was gone already, hope next time they are faster.
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2009 at 12:59 PM

Ramumba,

How about you write a book, publish it, then post where we can buy it if so inclined? This thread really has nothing to do with turtles, rather a feud between two families.

Why not stop airing your dirty linen for the enjoyment of the few voyeurs who seem to get off on it. Everytime I check in here hoping for some resolution it's just more of the same name calling and ridiculous scenerios which are beyond belief.

I just hope to hell that when we move to Baja we don't get involved in the kind of drama which seems to follow you around.

Have a good life.

Ken

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2009 at 01:37 PM

Now there is a big boat out front of thehotel unloading drugs for 3 nights and there no pictures for ud to see.
It is hard to beliive.
bajamigo
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2009 at 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
Ramumba,

How about you write a book, publish it, then post where we can buy it if so inclined? This thread really has nothing to do with turtles, rather a feud between two families.

Why not stop airing your dirty linen for the enjoyment of the few voyeurs who seem to get off on it. Everytime I check in here hoping for some resolution it's just more of the same name calling and ridiculous scenerios which are beyond belief.

I just hope to hell that when we move to Baja we don't get involved in the kind of drama which seems to follow you around.

Have a good life.

Ken

Tripledigitken for president! Thank you for devising a solution that hopefully all the principals in this melodrama can live with. And may they steal quietly into the night...
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

[Edited on 6-3-2009 by bajamigo]

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2009 at 02:02 PM

Hey ramuma53

Are all of your posts on this thread?

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2009 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaboy
Hey ramuma53

Are all of your posts on this thread?

He may not know. He posted on two occasions, 4/29 and 4/15 this year on other threads and twice in 2004. That's it.
 Pages:  1  ..  34    36    38  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.